Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 29

359 12 15
By nctwannabe

Kim Minah

The constant feeling of being watched creeps over me like a shadow, every time I turn my back, I feel as if someone's watching me. It fills me up with fear, but I'm too scared to turn around, too afraid to be faced with a gun. Youngho's still asleep; I thought it would be a good idea to walk down to the market and buy some ingredients for breakfast. The route is simple, walk out of the building, through the park and the market is there. But instead, I'm stuck in this park, terrified. Pull yourself together Minah, stop being a coward! The sensation of fear sinking in takes over my body. Keep going Minah; you can do this. So far, all I've felt is paranoia, but now that I can physically hear footsteps behind me, the adrenaline pumps in. If I run now, I may be able to lose whoever's behind me. My pace fastens, as does the one behind me. Shit!

I'm now running, but I know whoever is behind me will catch up. I manage to make it behind a tree, pulling out a small handgun from my pocket, ready to fire at whoever is behind me. The footsteps and heavy breathing coming from behind the tree are upon me; this is it; this is the time. I step out from behind the tree, the mouth of the gun shakingly pointed at the culprit. I take a look at whoever's been stalking me and am faced with a somewhat nostalgic sensation. He's a grey-haired man, not much older than 60 with a friendly face. He's familiar, a face I've seen before. It takes a few seconds for my brain to start working; the familiar face is none other than my father. This, however, doesn't stop me from pointing the gun at his wretched face, "What are you doing here?" I hiss, scowling at the man who left mom and me so long ago.

He remains silent, a small smile tugging at his lips, "we need to talk," he speaks, voice as I had remembered it. "Then talk," I speak, gun still aimed at his head.
"Minah," the way my name came out of his mouth made me shudder, "put the gun down."
"Why?" I scream, "you left us! You don't have the right to tell me what to do." He now takes a step closer, the gun only a few centimetres from his head. "Stay back!" I shout, releasing the safety lock, hand on the trigger. "Put it down," he speaks softly, placing his hand on the gun and pointing it down. I put the pistol back, tears falling from my face and direct him to a bench, "what is it that you have to say?" I ask, unable to face him.
"Minah," he talks, voice subtle and ample, "look at me when I talk to you. I can't bear seeing you so upset with me." I only stare at him, speaking with my eyes, telling him to hurry up and get to the point.

He takes a gulp, looking me straight in the eyes before eventually speaking, "you have a brother."
"I have a what?" I ask, completely and utterly in shock.
"A brother, his name is Kim Heechul, like you, he took his mother's surname."
"Why?" I ask, to be returned with a slightly puzzled face. "Why now? Why do you show up as soon as I forget about you? Why tell me now?"
"Minah, I-"
"DON'T 'MINAH' ME! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MOM DIED?" I scream, letting my emotions run wild. He only looks down in despair, "I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE WAS DEAD!"

This time, he glances up, a single tear running down his face, "I did. She took her life for your brother. You've got to understand t-that he's a lot older than you, your mother favoured him over everything."
"W-what happened?"

"It's long and complicated...

______________

... Do you understand what I mean?" he spoke, I simply nodded, taking in everything he told me. What he had told me took me by surprise, all of it took me by surprise. I didn't know what to think, except I wanted my revenge, and I wanted it now. "Take my number, call me if anything happens," he spoke, passing me a golden card engraved with his name and number. We both got up and hugged in what felt like forever. Surprisingly, it was comforting, something I had, deep down, missed the feeling of.

BTS Mansion...

Namjoon sat on his high chair in his office, legs crossed and thinking. His veins were popping out of the side of his head as he contemplated all the given situations. Seokjin sat next to him, trying to cool himself down from the nervousness that was overcoming his system. He looked over at the younger, trying his best to maintain his calm persona. It was hard, but nothing he wasn't used to.

"I feel as if something's wrong like we're missing something," spoke Namjoon. He had always planned with maximum thought, along with the guidance of Seokjin, his second in command. "We've worked so hard for this. How can you have second thoughts?" Asked Jin, eyes focused on the younger, mouth slightly agape. "You're right; we know where that bitch daughter of his is. All we need to do now is get her on our side."
"What if she doesn't listen? She's very loyal to NCT."
"She doesn't know about that brother of hers, right?"
"No, he died back then," he lied. Only a few people on the planet knew about Heechul being alive, and Jin was one of them. Jin had grown accustomed to lying to Namjoon. He didn't particularly enjoy it, but it was what needed to be done. "Good. We'll tell her about him, tell her about all of Taeyong's lies. She'll be ours before we know it." The truth was, Taeyong had never lied, it was just something he kept from her to protect her. "When she turns, we'll lure them to their club and kill them one by one." A smug smile tugged at Namjoon's lips, completely cynical and evil. "It's finally time we took over Hyung. I've waited so long for this."
"What about EXO?"
"Hmm, good question," he grins, "bring Suho in."

Jin turns to the left, watching EXO's leader walk in. He walked in with a sense of pride as if he owned the place. "It's good to see you Namjoon," he speaks, voice eerily calm. He looks over to Jin with another smile, "and you too Jin." Jin only nods in return, ready to hear whatever plan they had prepared. "Is he going to stay?" Asks Suho, looking over at Jin's direction, suspiciously. It was clear that he was uncomfortable; the strands on his forehead had darkened from the sweat and were stuck to his forehead. "Yes, he is my second in command. I trust him with my life." Suho looked dubiously over at Jin, checking whether or not he could trust the man. Eventually, he sat down, "join us."

Kim Jungwoo

The mirror, something I have always feared. Looking up and seeing someone so fucking ugly fills me with such pain. Why? Why did I have turn out like this? I'm the youngest of our brothers, the one who's supposed to last the longest; why do I feel like I'll be the first to go? A long, steamy shower was what I needed, something to make the mirror cloudy so I don't see myself. It's so hard when you try to like what you see. But all I see is a killer, a sick and twisted murderer. I wipe away at the foggy mirror, looking back at my reflection.

I watch as the face becomes splattered with blood—the red liquid covering every inch of my face, crawling out of my eyes like a monster. 'Monster,' that's what you are! I look closer at myself; my eyes are bloodshot from lack of sleep and the blood now spilling out of my mouth. I try to close it, but it pours out like a fountain. The mirror, now completely clear, stares back at me, taking in my weak soul and using it for itself. "MONSTER!" it bellows in a deep, dark altered voice. Deep down, I know, I know that's it's my voice I hear. "YOU'RE A MONSTER!" It sucks me into its hole, pulling me into its reality. "STOP!" I scream, hoping someone will hear and take me away from this nightmare. "GET OFF OF ME!" I strike at the mirror, smashing into smaller pieces. I hoped to break it, but mirrors never break. They only multiply.

My reflection only smiles back, on the largest shard, eyes a sinister yellow colour. Standing beside it, are the victims of myself, those that have died at my hand. Each shard represented a victim. They all stare, hand in hand, coated in dry, sickening blood. The smell is putrid. Each one of them is damaged in some way, one with a hole through their head, another headless. Such a horrific and vile scene, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I scream once again, hoping someone will hear me. Hoping someone will wake me up, but nothing. Just their corpses and I remain. I listen to a somewhat snarly sound from my reflection, it opens its mouth, bending its head backwards, to reveal blood-stained fangs.

It crawls out of the mirror, bones cracking and eyes rolling back into oblivion. The filthy sounds make me want to gag, but I can't. I must run from here before it gets to me. I run out of the bathroom and through the quiet mansion, only hearing a faint growl in the background. My breath slowly runs out as I fall to the ground, trying to pick myself up. "It's too late," the monster snarls, crawling on top of me, it's stench right in my face. Words are unable to get out, but I beg for help in my head. It crawls closer, saliva dripping out of its mouth and onto my cheek, near my eyes. "Any last words?" It growls, before rushing towards me.

Before I'm even able to speak, I wake up—the feeling unlike any other before, like pulling myself up out of a pool. A sense of pain rushing through my nose, like my septum is ripping apart.  I look around, taking in my surroundings. Looking down at my hands, they're drenched in sweat and trembling. The feeling is so sickening; I feel the bile rising from within as I try to resist. "Jungwoo," speaks a familiar voice, it's Jaehyun. I stare at him in the eyes, will he turn into a monster? I reach for him, poking at his face, I can feel him. I then turn to my right; it's Doyoung, he doesn't look too well. I reach for him also; maybe the monster is trying to disguise himself.

I feel him too, he pulls my hands into his and holds them close to his heart. I feel so strange like it's not real. Like none of this is real. My vision is blurry, clouded by my falling tears. I try to catch my breath, but it's all too much. This surreal feeling gets too much; my body shudders once more as Doyoung let's go of my hands. My grip loosens, as I fall into another hole, a black hole in the middle of my bed. It sucks me in, pulling me into the deepest, darkest area of the universe. It's cold, so cold. I shiver at the feeling, rubbing my hands together to create some sort of warmth.

The icy weather digs deep within my skin, jabbing at the surface of my frozen face. I hear it again, the snarl, the familiarity of the monster clouds my head. It's too much; it's all too much! The room suddenly heats up, like I'm in a firey pit, the ice now melted into water.

SPLASH!

My eyes slowly flutter open, I look to my right and left, tubes flowing in and out of my body. It's clear that I'm in the infirmary, the smell is so familiar to me. It's right in between a freshly squeezed lemon and toilet bleach. The voices surrounding me become muffled; I don't want to hear it. I don't want to listen to it, not now, not ever. It's too late for me.

Hmm, so Minah's got an older brother. Interesting, very interesting. Didn't see that coming...
Jk jk.

I would like to clarify that Jungwoo was in a nightmare and then woke up, but because of his lack of energy, he fainted and was unconscious for some time. I'm not too sure if I had written clearly enough, so I'm just explaining it here.

I hope you're all liking the new style of the book.

Also, how could I forget to mention NCT DREAM BEING A FIXED UNIT. I AM SO HAPPY; AFTER RELOAD, MARK IS COMING BACK!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 10.8K 71
❝Simon Says we're a real vibe killer...❞ -It's too late now, but I regret everything. Horror Game au. --In order to fulfill their wishes they have to...
22.7K 727 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
6.5K 80 24
🔆 When NCT 127's manager has to bring his sister with him due to an emergency back at home, how well will things turn out? 🌙 But as the days go by...
190K 7.7K 28
"Why are Gods protecting me?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl with a bad life, limited hope and unknown secrets gets protected by GREEK GODS? 「 Thank...