She's dating the nerd

By SkyWrites102

Lisa Manoban is a popular Hiphop Dancer in college, she's cool and popular in her college, unfortunately she'... More

Lalisa Manoban
Jennie Kim
Dance Practice
Car ride
Early Bird catches Jennie
Dance ≠ Seduction
Early Lunch
Manoban is a weirdo
Eventful afternoon
Weekend with the Weirdo
Weekend Shoe Shopping
Saturdate with the weirdo
Saturday Night with the Nerd
Nerd but a potential wifey
Monday with Lisa
Jealous Fits
Day before the contest
Day of the contest
Breakfast with the gang
Dance as if life depended on it
First Day as a couple
Rainbows and Butterflies
More Studies, More Fun
New York: Where dreams are made
Day of the Semi-finals
World Hip-hop Finals
Dreaded Tuesday
Babo Lisa
Our Future

Morning after

968 25 0
By SkyWrites102

I woke up and found myself wrapped with nothing but sheets and another set of arms from my back. I felt sore down in my pussy. I looked back to see who was hugging me but his long hair covered his face. I sat up in bed and looked at myself underneath the sheets. I was with Limario last night and after I went back from the bathroom, I didn't see Limario. That was all I could remember. Could it be that I had sex with another man? These thoughts caused me to panic and I tapped the shoulder of this person I was with. Hinawi nya ang buhok nya and as soon as she did this, I found out it was Limario. Thank God! But still I screamed at her and said.

"What are you doing beside me?" I said to her my face filled with panic.

She stretches and wipes off the sleep from her eyes before she spoke to me and said.

"Sleeping. What else would I be doing?" She asked me back.

"B-but why am I naked?" I asked her.

"Because Miss Kim, you cock blocked me last night, tapos tinanong mo ko if you were not enough. Tapos pag-baba ko sayo sa kama ko, hinila mo ako and begged me to make love to you." She said matter of factly.

"What?" I asked her again.

"May I quote you from last night?" She said smiling.

Bagamat di pa ako nakakasagot umungol ito at sinabing.

"Ooohhhhh Ggggoooddddd.... Ahhhhhhhhhh... Shit..... Lisaaaaaaa.. Ganyan pa nga sabi mo." She said smiling.

Agad namang pinamulahan ang pisngi ko.

"Don't worry, you looked beautiful as you moaned. Would you like a repeat performance?" She asked me.

Agad ko naman itong hinampas sa braso nya.

"You've even called me babe and daddy." She said as she pulls me and hugged me.

"Limario tigilan mo ko pwede? I was drunk out of my mind. This should have never happened!" I said to her as I squirmed.

"I asked you last night if you wanted it and you said yes." She said as she turned me over.

She pinned my hands at the top of my head and smiled at me.

"I checked with you, you said yes. You didn't sound drunk, you even said my name a couple of times." She said to me as she places a wet kiss down my neck.

I stopped squirming at this point and let her kiss me on the neck.

"Lisa, sinasabi ko sayo if you make a mark on my neck, I'll kill you." I said to her coldly.

"Don't worry, I won't." She said.

She left my neck and trailed wet and hot kisses down on my naked chest. Slowly and unhurriedly. I can feel the fire burning within me, she kisses me almost too reverently. Napaliyad ako sa bawat halik na ginagawa nya sa dibdib ko, I felt her suck and squeeze my breasts, she was very gentle and she bit my nipple a little dahilan para lalo akong mapa-liyad at mag-moan.

"Oh God..... Lisaaaaaaaa. Mmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh Sh...." I moaned at her.

I felt her other hand let go of mine, she squeezes my left breast with it and I felt her other hand grab my legs, her jogging pants that she has been wearing since yesterday felt soft against my naked body, she inches her head down slowly to my navel, leaving my chest down my navel a trail of wet and hot kisses. As if this was my queue I suddenly remembered what happened after I got back from the bathroom. I found Lisa grinding with another woman at the dance floor, since I was left there I downed 3 more shots, I already had 5 shots before leaving for the bathroom but I still downed another 3 shots. Causing me to stand up and pull Limario back from the woman, nainsulto ako ng babaeng yun, thus leading to us leaving the club, making love and me waking up naked under the sheets in her arms. I remember every bit including the orgasm she gave me, she was mimicking every single thing she did last night, except now I was more noisy than last night as I moaned her name all the more this time.

She eases inside me two of her fingers, she slowly pumped in and out of me as I looked at her doing it, she looked handsome and at the same time beautiful as her hands moved slowly in and out of me. These made me feel all the more wet, my body had just betrayed me. Oh God, I can feel myself cumming at her assault.

"L-liiiiiisssaaaaa... I... I'm cumming." I moaned loudly at her.

"Come for me Jennie." I heard her say as she rapidly penetrated my pussy, she was relentless and I felt my walls tighten around her.

Then out of the blue, I released my orgasm yet again. Maya-maya lang, I felt her tongue licking my juices. Once she was done, she hovered above me and kissed me on my lips, I let her have her way with me. Before she collapses beside me. A few moments of silence as we listened to our ragged breathing subside.

She got up from bed and kisses me on the forehead and said to me.

"Good morning Miss Kim, thank you for the wonderful breakfast. You may go back to sleep, I'll prepare us some breakfast for real." She said smiling.

"Lisa... We need to talk." I said to her as I pulled her back to bed.

"Okay, talk to me." She said as she laid down beside me.

"What happened between us... Does this..." I said to her hesitantly.

"What, Jennie?" She asked me.

"I uhmmm... Does this mean we are dating each other?" I said to her.

"If it means that way to you, then yeah we are dating. Kung gusto mong ligawan kita, I could do that too." She said as she brushes the side of my face and tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"Papanagutan mo ko talaga?" I asked her.

"Mmmhhhmmm." She hummed at me as she nods her head yes.

"Was this your first time?" She asked me.

I've had four boyfriends in my life time and this was not the first time someone fingered my pussy, my last ex just a year ago managed to finger my pussy and eat it.

I shook my head no.

"I had one ex boyfriend who did all these things you've done but I recall him to be awful at this." I said to her honestly.

"Wala namang magagalit if ever they found out about us right?" She asked me.

"Nope. That ex, we broke up the same year we got together. Graduate na kasi si Young Joo Ho." I said to her.

"Then, we could be together." She said to me and smiled.

"Ganun-ganun na lang? Oh my God Limario! Ano na lang sasabihin ng mga kaibigan ko at ng mga kaibigan mo?" I said to her upset.

"Manliligaw ako, wag kang magalala Jennie." She said to me.

"Okay. Promise mo yan ha?" I said to her as I pulled her in for a hug.

She hugged me for a few moments and whispered into my ear.

"I need to go and prepare breakfast for us, Mom and Dad will be arriving soon, I'd like you to meet them. Get dressed and come down okay?" She said to me as she kissed the top of my head.

"One final thing, what would we call each other?" I asked her.

"Ikaw na bahala. Baby? Since you called me that last night or Babe?" She said smiling.

This made my cheeks red, napayakap na lang ako ulit kay Lisa as I remembered the hot sex we had last night.

"I think I'll call you superwoman for now." I whispered softly at her.

"Thank you, my Kryptonite. Now, I need to cook. If you want to take a bath there's my bathroom, you can use the black towel, malinis naman yung towel." She said as she kissed me on my forehead at itinuro nya ang bathroom sa akin.

"I would love to, but I don't have a change of clothes with me." I said to her finally.

"You can raid my closet, I don't mind." She said smiling.

"Okay. Thank you my Superwoman." I said to her as I let her get up from bed.

She smiled at me and picks up her tank top at pumasok na sa banyo to freshen up. I was left in bed pondering the turn of events. How from most hated classmate, we both ended up having sex last night. She's sweet and gentle, but a crybaby at the same time. I think when we finally go back to school on Monday it'd be all eyes on us as we have encountered the rest of last week. I groaned to myself at the scenario. Very unlikely couple kami ni Lisa. Lisa was known to be a jokester and I was known for being a Top of the class and an 'It' girl, my friends Lime, Nayeon and Irene where all top of their classes, but of course we do normal girl things, Lime and I were the only 'straight' girls sa barkada namin, while both Nayeon and Irene had girlfriends. Nayeon was with Jeongyeon and Irene is with Wendy.

Somi remained single and never had a boyfriend. She was busy with her music. Somi was the maknae in our group, each of us were protective of Somi. She was a year younger because she was accelerated from kindergarten. Nag-grade one agad si Somi. Somi and I met through our fathers who were also best friends. Nayeon and Lime naman I have met them when I was in sixth grade. While Irene and I knew each other way back in pre-school. I groaned softly, naiinis ako sa sarili ko, bakit ako bumigay agad kay Limario. When I clarified that I was straight.

Dapat ata may clause ako sa kanya before we started the tutorial sessions. Speaking of which, I need to ensure she had a reviewer. I found her school backpack on top of her table. I got up from bed and got her English Literature book, I also got a piece of bond paper and folded it lengthwise, I also got a pen from her bag. Pag-tapos nito bumalik na ako sa King sized bed nya at naupo para mag-sulat ng rereviewhin nya.

"Ginagawa mo dyan?" She asked me.

"Writing your reviewer. Baka kasi sabihin pa ni Misss Jandel sa umpisa ka lang magaling." I said to her.

"Wow, thank you my Kryptonite, pero hindi ka man lang ba magbibihis muna?" She smiled at me widely.

"Mamaya-maya." I answered her as I started to write her reviewer.

"Alright. Be right with you after I cook us breakfast." She said as she exits her room and left me in her bed.

I was left in her room, in her bed and under the sheets, sobrang soft nung sheets ni Lisa. I feel like I can sleep in her bed naked each time. Hoy Jennie Kim dahan-dahan ka sa iniisip mo pwede namang matulog ng naka-damit! My mind berated me as I wrote down some keypoints to review. I love English Literature as well as Greek Mythology, some of them are romantic like Pygmalion and Galatea's story but some are horrible deaths and some women getting raped by Zeus. I wrote the key points and made bullet point notes on the things that transpired in the story. Nasa War of Troy na ang discussion namin with Miss Jandel,patapos na kami sa Greek Mythology and would soon tackle legit English stories, which I am excited for. One of my favorite English myths is that of King Arthur and the knights of the round table. Every myth equates to God, kaya naniniwala ako na we all have one God, iba-iba lang ang tawag ng mga tao.

I finished writing down the key notes and when I was satisfied, I got up from her bed and looked for something to wear in her closet, I found these sheer sleeveless dress na puti, tamang-tama naka-puti ako na bra and panty. I laid the dress out on top of her bed, I picked up the garments Lisa removed from me. Kasama na dito ang pantalon ko na suot ko kahapon, my top, bra and panty na may pantyliner pang naka-dikit. God, nakakahiya if ever man na may pumasok sa kwarto nya at makita ang mga nakakalat kong damit sa sahig. After putting the dress on top of the bed, I went into the bathroom, bit-bit ang underwear ko. As she said there was indeed a black towel na naka-sabit. Ipinatong ko sa ibabaw ng sink ang mga underwear ko. I stepped into her shower area and took a shower, I washed myself and shampooed and also scrubbed myself with her body bath gel, she must like lemon because all of her shampoo, conditioner and bath gel were all lemon scented. I usually have strawberry or vanilla scented things at home. I love those scents, but Lisa and I have the same brand of Shampoo and Body Gel, so there won't be any allergic reactions or what not. Iba lang talaga ang amoy ng lemon. She often wore yellow clothing or jacket it must be that she liked the color yellow.

Her closet earlier was filled with yellow, white and black outfits, kind of like what I had at home, the difference is that I have pink and black out fits mostly, yung iba kulay grey at brown. White is an essential in my wardrobe as well. Lisa mostly had sports bra and boy leg underwear, madami din itong hiphop clothing like baggy pants, jogging pants, skinny jeans na mangilan-ngilan lang, a few dresses just like this sheer dress I found. After showering I dried myself with the towel I found her pantyliners on top of the sink, I got one and stuck it into my panty, then I put back on my bra and walked out to her bedroom, I got the dress and slipped it on me. I straightened myself and then brushed my hair in front of her mirror in the bathroom.

I was ready in no time, though still a little sore down south, I dragged myself downstairs. I was greeted with Lisa's household maids, na ngayon ay naglilinis sa hagdanan nila, everyone bowed to me and greeted me with 'Good Morning Miss.' I smiled at them and greeted them good morning back. I asked with another one of their maids where the kitchen was.

"Unnie, saan po ang kitchen?" I asked.

"Ay kumaliwa ho kayo riyan sa unang pinto po, andun na po si Lisa, nagluluto ng agahan para sa inyo." The maid said smiling.

"Salamat po Unnie." I said to her and walked to the direction of the kitchen.

I found Lisa who was cooking some eggs on the pan, another pot that had soup, another pan that had sauteed greens then another pan where she was cooking fried rice. She smiled at me softly as she cooks some food. They all smelled delicious, she hands me a mug of coffee pagka-lapit ko sa kanya.

"I don't know how you make your coffee in the morning, so I went ahead and made you my special." She said smiling.

"Hmmm Special? Gano ka-special to?" I asked teasing her.

"Mas Special pa yan sayo. Dejoke, It's because I put in honey on there a teaspoon and then 5 teaspoons of creamer. " She smiled.

"Is this how you make your coffee?" I asked her.

"Yep exactly as I make mine." She said smiling.

"Wow. Thank you my Superwoman." I said to her as I kissed her cheek.

I went to the table nearby and sat as I watched my Superwoman whip up some delicious food. I feel drained with what happened earlier today and last night. Para akong hindi makalakad kasi ang sakit talaga ng pussy ko. She was gentle and knew what she did, unlike the ex who done these things with me, noong time na yun nag-bleed pa ako and I couldn't walk for three days after, I felt like she was more attentive than him. I sipped on my coffee, I won't lie she makes good coffee. She looks like a cool chef just about now when she flipped the eggs over to a plate. My parents are rarely home, they don't even check up on me on weekends so mostly I am left alone in our house, I edit my videos during the weekend and upload them every Sunday.

Lisa was also from an affluent family, pero unlike my parents which I only get to see every Summer and Christmas Vacations travel out of the country, she apparently has her parents come home during Sundays. At least sila on a normal Sunday Morning gets to eat breakfast together unlike us, who only gets to have Christmas Dinners and Summer Vacations somewhere in the world. My mom was a busy executive director for a talent agency that her father owned, she spends most of her time in meetings and because of this, she opted to stay at a hotel near her father's agency, samantalang ang daddy ko naman, busy sa kanyang investment company,he was always in meetings just like Mom that was why they both stay together in the hotel. Sa karatig na bayan sila nagtatrabaho, kaya doon na lang din sila nagsestay, I was raised to be independent from them, it's something that was hard growing up, I was sent to New Zealand at a boarding school, my brother Daniel is experiencing it now, pagtapos kasi ng grade school, we go back to Korea, where we study for high school and college, by then we pretty much know how to fend for ourselves and survive being alone in a big house, the district Lisa and I lived at talagang common na sa mga bata ang lumaki ng hindi kasama ang mga magulang nila. They are raised either by their maids or by their schools just like me.

"Lisa, you don't look like a korean, may I ask kung ano ba talaga ang nationality mo?" I said to her.

"Ah, my mom is Thai and my father was a Korean, pero ayun nga iniwan kami hanggang nameet ni Mommy si Frederick, siya na ang tumayong Tatay namin ni Ate Soleil. " I said to her.

"Ah kaya pala. So anong Thai Name mo?" I said to her.

"Pranpriya Manoban, but my mom had it changed eventually dahil sa isang manghuhula, sabi ng manghuhula dapat daw ang pangalan ko ay Lalisa Manoban, dahil ito daw ang mag-papasikat sa akin." She said smiling.

"Oooohhhh.. That's interesting. So ang Ate Soleil mo, is it really her name?" I said to her.

"No it wasn't her name either, she was born as Jittaleela Manoban, sya din hinulaan na if ever daw gamitin yung name nya na yan, mabubuntis daw si Ate ng maaga, so my Mom opted to change her name as well." Lisa said smiling.

"Ilang taon naman ng mabuntis ang Ate mo?" I asked her.

"25." She said smiling as she plated all of the dishes she made.

"Wow, that's amazing. Who would have thought that a fortune teller could be right." I said to her as I reached out to her for the dishes she prepared.

I placed every dish on the table as Lisa went ahead and cleaned up the pots and pans she used to cook, I love a partner who helps out in the kitchen, sobrang turn on sa akin ito. I watched as she went ahead and washed the pots and pans, maya-maya lamang her Father and Mother got into the Dining Room which was adjacent to the table, they saw me with out Lisa.

"Good Morning po." I greeted them.

"Good Morning and you are?" Her mother asked me.

Hindi pa ako nakakasagot, Lisa emerged from the Kitchen and answered for me.

"She's Jennie Kim, my classmate and soon to be your daughter-in-law." Lisa said smiling to her Mom.

"Lisa Manoban! You're too young to say that!" Her mother admonished her.

"Hija, pagpasensiyahan mo na ang anak ko, may topak kasi yan. Manang-mana sa Daddy nya."

"Hey! Not fair." Lisa's Dad said who looks like Santa Claus.

"It's nice to meet you." her mother said smiling.

"Nice to meet you din po." I bowed to them.

"Maupo na tayo at kumain, mukang masarap ang niluto ni Chef Lisa." Her father said smiling.

"Sige ho Tita and Tito." I said to both her parents.

"No, call me Mommy Chit." She said to me.

"Call me Daddy Fred." Her father said smiling.

"So you are my Lisa's lucky girl huh?" Her dad said as he sat on the table.

"I guess Daddy Fred." I said shyly at him.

"Jennie Tutors me in English Lit Dad, pero previously she went head to head with me on one of our Math Subjects, matalino yan Dad." Lisa said boasting to her Father.

"Uy, magaling. Great choice Lisa." Her father said.

They were pleased to hear that I wasn't a dumb girl.

"Oh and she lives a block away." Lisa said widely grinning at her parents.

"Does she? Nice to know that you belong to a nice family as well." Mommy Chit said.

"Anong trabaho ng Parents mo?" Daddy Fred asked me.

"Dad owns an Investment Company and Mom works for her Father who owns a Talent Agency." I said to them.

"Are you the daughter of Kim Heechul and Kim Momo?" Mommy Chit asked me.

"Yes po." I courteously answered.

"I see. Your mother was my patient. We've become good friends. I thought you were in New Zealand?" Mommy Chit asked.

"Nuong Grade school hanggang High school po sa New Zealand po ako nag-aaral, I have since gotten back in Korea and started taking up Digital Cinema Track in college." I answered her.

"Aigoo. Welcome back." Mommy Chit said.

"Kamsahamnida, Mommy Chit." I said to her politely.

We talked quite a few more, they caught up with Lisa's standing in class. Her parents were so cool and accepted Lisa for who and what she is. Dahil ang Ate Soleil ni Lisa may anak na. Lokong-loko din sila sa batang iyon. I guess it's a good thing that I have gotten to know Lisa's parents kahit wala sa plano ko ang makipag-meet the parents. Sobrang bilis ni Limario. Lord, halp me please.

A/N:

Eto na nga tayo, nag-meet the parents na si Jennie. Teh ang landi mo kasi kagabi, yan tuloy nasampulan ka ng umaga. 🤣😂

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care of your health please.

Salamat kay staywithusbp for the morning after conclusion written here. Salamat sa mga nagbabasa at nagfafollow sa akin. ✌️

Spread light and love!

-Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.5K 37
Lisa Manoban is a star basketball player of Seoul University but she always finds herself to be in trouble. Jennie Kim is the head cheerleader of Seo...
387K 11K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
41.1K 1K 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
260K 4.1K 33
A story of obsession, a psycho girl being crazy to her own stepsister Lisa Manoban - still a college student, intersex, pretty handsome Jennie Kim...