Sold at first sight! | ✓

By catalystt

Previously 'Who knew being auctioned off could be so eventful???'. This story follows the life of Sirena Bea... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [part 1]
Chapter 7 [part 2]
Chapter 7 [part 3]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 !
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 15

34.9K 491 40
By catalystt

I've uploaded....finally... I know I'm horrible.

Forgive me O great fans, readers, critics and just about anyone who reads my story.

Ok...that was stupid and cheesy...so I'll shut up and let you read.

Enjoy!

************************************************************************

                                                           SIRENA'S    POV

Someone's coming and I'm dead. God! Am I dumb or what?

The heavy footsteps were getting closer. I hid near some big boxes. I peeked and saw a burly guy with a Mohawk and a tattoo. I recognized him. He was the first guy in the torture house to umm...yeah.

Anger took over reason and I jumped out of my hiding place. The tattoo guy was surprised and I took advantage of this. I threw a box at him and he fell down. As the guy was struggling to get up, I went over and kicked him in the crotch and finally punched him in the face. The guy groaned. I snatched a crowbar lying around and hit him on the head with it. Tattoo guy was knocked out. I threw the crowbar away. It was too loud and messy. This was when I realized how I dumb I really was. I had friggin' weapons with me and I went smashing and crashing things with a crowbar.

I shook my head clear and moved stealthily towards the main door where Jayden was sitting with his cronies.

I was doing good so far when I suddenly tripped over a piece of chicken bone lying on the floor and stumbled. I caught onto a box kept in the corner to keep my balance and the box fell off with a clatter.

Oh sweet Lord! Who gave me this job in the first place? I sucked at it!

I heard Jayden's deep and ice cold voice demanding a guy to check what the problem was.

This time I was ready. I crouched slightly in my predator pose. Another burly guy with a tattoo came round the corner. I grabbed a chain from my belt and swung it. It caught him the eye. Yes! He let out and a loud 'oof!' and clutched his eye. I swung the chain again and the chain twisted itself around his neck. I pulled tight and the  guy fell to the floor unconscious.

I knew that by now Damon and Adrien would have had a heart attack. I hadn't contacted them in a long while. I wonder what they were doing. As if to answer my questions I heard a loud thud from above. Again Jayden and his cronies looked up, and one guy went to check what all the commotion was about.

Now only Jayden and another guy were left.

"Lyle, go and check on Paul. He's been a long time." Jayden spoke up.

Lyle nodded. He looked strangely familiar. He turned around and I got a good look of him. I gasped.

He was the guy from the auction house! That pervert of a creepy guy! He worked for Jayden, which meant that Jayden was involved in the selling and auctioning of women in that disgusting auction house!

That 'beep beep beep!'

By now Lyle was advancing towards me. I had my chain ready. But now that I though about it, it was too messy. So I took out a syringe with a needle and fitted it into a pistol  made for it. I fitted in the silencer too.

Lyle was almost here. I took aim and.... Bam!

That was a perfect hit....if I might say so myself. Lyle was hit right in the chest. He was stunned and then the liquid in the syringe worked its magic. Lyle was out cold and lying sprawled on the ground.

I dragged both the guys' bodies and dumped them with the first guy's in the store room.

Drunk with success, I decided to confront Jayden.

I walked round the corner and went and stood right in front of him. He just had a mild look of surprise for a split second, then his expression was back to its original of self assurance.

It was my turn to be surprised. I was holding a gun at his head and he was not the least bit fazed?

"Ah! Sirena! I was expecting you. I knew you were going to TRY to get revenge." He said, with emphasis on the 'try'.

"Well, I tried and succeeded, considering the fact that it is me who is holding a gun to your head." I replied back cockily. I knew I was being too overconfident, but I couldn't help it. This guy had tortured me so much. I would do anything to get back at him. And since I was so close to doing so, I couldn't help feeling like I was on top of the world.

"I wouldn't get cocky if I were you." Jayden replied.

Jayden was trying to buy time. It was obvious. He had struck up a conversation, hoping that something would distract me.

But, I had had enough.

I place a bit of a pressure on the trigger and continued pushing it, "Say goodbye to life Mr. Jayden Anthony Robertson, if that's your real name."

Right at this moment someone bellowed, "SIRENA!" I cast my eyes behind for a second.

But that was enough for Jayden. He kicked the chair back, and slid on the floor, cleanly knocking me off my feet.

I fell to the ground and my gun was snatched. Jayden was standing over me with a manic gleam in his eyes.

"It's you who's going to die sweetheart, not me." Jayden nastily.

I was terrified, I admit. Who wouldn't be in my situation?

I looked past Jayden and saw Damon standing there looking stunned. He had just processed what he had done. I looked at him helplessly.

But before Damon could do anything, two guys came up behind him and tackled him. Damon was tied up quickly and thrown in the corner.

Jayden was circling me.

"Ah! Feels like déjà vu doesn't it?" he asked mockingly.

I felt ice cold fear grip my heart. What if it all happened again?

"Who knows? Maybe I'll have my fun and then dispose you off." He sneered.

"Over my dead body." I replied angrily.

"Your wish might just come true." He said.

I was slowly standing up.

Jayden realized what I was doing and kicked me right in the stomach. I groaned and fell to the floor.

"Boys, tie her up quick." He called out to his men.

They came over and bound me tightly with strong ropes. Escape seemed impossible.

Jayden kicked me in the side, just for fun. I kept my lips sealed. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me weak.

"I know you'll try to buy time. But I'm afraid we have to get this business wrapped up quick. So goodbye Sirena Scarlett....and you have no last name. It was fun playing with you." He said using the same tone I had used with him.

I closed my eyes. This is it!

I heard a loud, resounding bang. My eyes flew open. Adrien was standing at the door with a young guy with sandy hair and a man in his forties with brown hair and blue-green eyes. Those eyes looked familiar...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DAMON'S POV

The door flew open loudly to reveal....Adrien, Jack and........Dad????!!??

What was he doing here?

I had barely processed this thought when......

****************************************************************************************************************

I know I leave a hell load of cliffies. But its fun.

Will upload next chapter ASAP.

Till then, vote, comment and fan!

P.S.- Okay I asked this before in my comment, but could someone please tell me if the Watty Awards showcase every year, or is this a first?

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 21.3K 20
What happens when you can only depend on yourself? Elena Winters had everything. She even was accepted into Yale. That all changed when her father di...
862K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
93.4K 4.5K 31
He did not even spared her a look,that was not usual,guys always noticed her.That itched her inside.He had his reasons to avoid her. ----- ''what...
124K 5.3K 42
Hearing she has four months to find a potential husband, get engaged and everything set for a wedding in order to keep her current position as CEO, L...