REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

7.2. About Last Night part 2

11.2K 640 438
By ggukieminie

*(This is yet part of that flashback. It's just that I wasn't fond of Italics, not good for the eyes. Lol. Don't even know why I did it in the first place?!)*

---

" Wait- " Jungkook was surprised as Jimin drags him inside the house after he successfully opened it for them to enter. He got pushed and was thrown on the couch. " What the hell?! My body still hurts! " The prosecutor yelps.

" That's what you get for calling me with a strange name. " Jimin tsks, feigning the stern look. Being gentle is not on his lists and definitely not for Jungkook.

Jungkook frowns. " What is so strange about it when that's basically what you are?! " He got yanked out of the motorcycle after mumbling baby boy. And even fell, rolling over the road pavement. And Jimin, does he care? Nope. He just watched Jungkook's attempt to climb back to the seat, wearing a contort expression. The latter didn't even apologize for it.

Jimin crosses his arms on his chest as he let himself listen to what the prosecutor will gonna say next. " How so? "

Jungkook slightly slid his body on the couch allowing his head to rest on the soft cushion foam, his head really hurts like a bitch. " You used to be one. Didn't you seduce me that night? Touching me on my sensitive part so I will give in. You knew I was bothered, sad and too drunk to say No that night. I'm not even a gay but you still managed to have sex with me. "

Tsk. Tae was right. Jihyun is really something. Did he really force himself with this prosecutor? That's one thing that bothers Jimin, but then here's another thing, he didn't get the answer for his first question yet. " And what makes me a baby boy? " Jimin is a curious boy and very impatient to know.

Jungkook looks at Jimin in an up and down, didn't move to hide his snicker. " You want something stick up your ass. You are gay and a submissive one. " He explains, not even have the slightest shame to utter each word clearly. Maybe the alcohol is taking over his system at the moment.

Jimin puckers his lips into an oh shape. He wasn't new with this kind of conversation. With the dom and sub blah blah.. top and bottom, bdsm and all the positions, Kim fvcking Taehyung told him about it. The latter always tells him about the tv series he has watched including porns. And that even when Jimin didn't ask, not interested to say the least, Tae says everything. Knowing the boy, he is very much detailed in storytelling.

Jimin remembers that time when he shouted at tae. " WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH THAT KIND OF VIDEOS AND SHOW IT TO PEOPLE TOO?! " Tae attempted to show it to Jimin because he was tired of speaking. " YOU NEED TO WATCH SO YOU WILL LEARN. " Tae reasons out. Jimin dodged it but gets a glimpse of it and heard those very sinful noises anyway. He glares at Tae. " WHAT?! WHY DO I NEED TO? I DON'T HAVE SOMEONE WITH ME TO USE THAT KNOWLEDGE INTO! FVCK OFF! " Jimin at that time was really, trully mad. That's because he got flustered and everything seems embarassing for him. " LOL, JIMINIE, YOU NAUGHTY BOY. WHILE LEARNING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT THESAME INTO ACTION ALREADY. " Tae teases. " SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! " Jimin repeatedly exclaims, flushed in red. At that rate, he wasn't even joking. Tae only laughs it aside, shook his head mockingly.

Jungkook sighed. Jimin blinks at that. He was too preoccupied that he forgot about the prosecutor. " I don't know what exactly are you trying to pull by carrying yourself pretending to be somebody else, acting cool. " Jungkook eyes roll all over Jimin's feature, he felt like he is looking at Jimin, but not really him. " Nonetheless, you can't fool me. You are still that one wanting me to sleep with you. "

Jimin didn't try to correct the prosecutor. It's no use arguing with someone who at the moment wasn't in his right mind. And it's too tiring to try to win a battle against someone who was an expert. Especially not with a prosecutor who are basically breathing to win his arguments.

" This is why you lured me right? You wanted to have sex again because you know I was in a situation like before. I'm sad and drunk, not in a better shape to refuse. " Jungkook paused momentarily as he took a deep breath, afterwhich he positioned himself spreading his legs in a slow mo and suggestively giving a look at Jimin. He tempts the blonde man as he licks his lips, that smug face of him really works for him. Jimin thinks Jungkook looks hot and manly with the pose. But then, he wasn't captivated. He can appreciate good looking man but it doesn't mean he likes the guy. " What are you waiting for? Start crawling on your knees until you reach me and sit on my lap. You want sex, you work for it. " Jungkook gestures him to start crouching down.

" Tsk. " Jimin puckers his lips, chewing the low curses inside his mouth. He didn't listen, instead of crawling, he reluctantly steps closer since the gap isn't that far. Jungkook didn't complain, he expected the latter to sit on his lap next. However, his expectation turned into ashes when a slap on his forehead knocks him to the side. He can't carry his weight, that's why he just let his body fell on the couch completely.

" What the hell was that for?! " Jungkook yells at Jimin, as he remained on his position. " So are you into aggressive sex now? " The way Jungkook spat it is very insulting.

Jimin had enough of it. " I'm not going to have sex with you, you ambitious creature! " He raised his voice.

" What? " Jungkook gasps. " How can you not? This is what you wanted when you approached me at the bar. You are trying to seduce me just like before. "

Jimin shudders. " That's what you presumed, and kept on believing despite me explaining my side. "

Jungkook sat up with a loud growl while pointing a finger at Jimin. " Don't play the innocent with me now! " He rasps with his most accusing tone.

" You are just ranting. " Jimin hissed. " Blaming it only to one person. Don't you think you are responsible with it too? "

" What? "

" It takes two to tango, Jungkook. " Jimin points out. " You wanted it too. Stop saying he seduced you. If you really didn't want it to happen, he wouldn't have gotten into your pants, unless it was a rape which was not the case here. That you were sad and drunk my foot! Straight like a circle, you say. "

Jungkook frowns, ignoring the rest of the phrase. " You make it sound like it was somebody else. It was you, Park Jimin. " He reminded the shorter, but Jimin just sigh it out loud. Even when he denies it, he can't prove it anyway. He will only complicate it because in that case, the prosecutor will only see more reasons to insult him. By bringing Jihyun in flesh will solve everything, Jimin thought so.

" Go to sleep. I'm going home. " Jimin said instead.

Jungkook yawns as he throws his body back to the couch, comfortably settling his position to fit in. " I want to get rid of my pants but I can't. It's very uncomfortable to sleep wearing it on. "

" You aren't insinuating that I will do it, do you? " Jimin lifts his brow upward as his gaze settles on the prosecutor.

" Maybe I am? " Jungkook retorts in which Jimin spat a low tsk. " You caused this pain on my body anyway. So take responsibility for my comfort and convenience. "

" Did I really make you useless? " Jimin stated catching Jungkook's attention fully towards him.

" Why that sound so wrong for some reason? " Jungkook mutters, didn't intend to say it loud but Jimin heard it anyway, causing the latter to laugh. " What, did you really mean that way? " He questions Jimin, but the latter merely shakes his head finding it funnier. " I really want to sleep wearing only my boxer and shirt. " Jungkook whines.

" Do it. " Jimin tsks.

" Get rid of my pants and jacket. " Jungkook presses his lips into a thin line. " But avoid touching me so I won't get worked up. " He was looking up at Jimin innocently.

" Why would I touch you? " Jimin was annoyed again.

Shrugging. " Don't know what's running inside your head right now. I'm making it clear, just in case. " Jungkook stated, feigning the blank expression.

" Tsk. " Jimin unbuckles the prosecutor's belt harshly, causing the latter to gasp out of horror.

" What the hell? You're gonna rip my clothes! " Jungkook yells, horrified to say the least.

But Jimin ignores it as he yanks Jungkook's pants down, the latter gulps with the thought that his boxer is going to get ripped as well. Jungkook blinks when Jimin finishes it, he got rid of the jacket too. " Now, sleep before I change my mind and kill you instead. " It's not a shallow warning. Jungkook forced himself to sleep, closing his eyes. Jimin was about to leave when he received a text from Taehyung. So he took his time to check it ,letting his whole body to rest on the single sofa next to the couch where the prosecutor was lying. He was sitting upright with his one foot planted on the floor firmly while the other foot is resting over his thigh.

From: Taelien

Did you do it?

Jimin frowns at the message. Replying a short " Tsk. "

From: Taelien

Do not fvcking tsk, not on text too. You tell me, did you do it? You are taking longer there. How did it feel?

Jimin replied " Satisfying. " while smirking.

From: Taelien

Hm..that's weird. If it's your first time, it hurts like a bitch. But satisfying? Well, that's acceptable too. Hihihi

Jimin didn't even had the chance to read thesame when again he received another text from Tae.

From: Taelien

What? Wait-you actually did it with him? Yah. Don't be selfish. I want details, so I can assess if you're lying or not!!!!

Tsk.

Jimin snorted, typing on his phone. " I slapped him on his forehead knocking him off. Tsk. "

From: Taelien

What? You bitch. You killed a prosecutor. How the fvck are you going to get away with murder?!?

Jimin massages his temple as he type. " I will dispose the body and quietly leave the place without leaving a trace. I'm sure no one saw me coming with the prosecutor. Easy. "

From: Taelien

You fvcking lied to me! You are watching that series!

Jimin laughs upon reading the text. They fought once because Tae kept on forcing him to watch the series. He said No, because he doesn't want to waste his time. Tae's reason was that, if he can't stop Jimin from killing people because his work warrants it, at least he can learn from the series how to get away with it. He cares for his bestfriend so much that he is willing to bend his morale so he can accomodate to understand Jimin, not failing to always remind the latter not to let the system of their organization eats Jimin. Tae was aware of Jimin's past. He knows that Jimin haven't killed anyone, he just sends his targets to the hospital in coma or in jail as they turn themselves to the police.

In the end, Jimin really didn't watch it. He only applied what he knows, basic as he says. When Tae notices that Jimin has no plan on replying, he texted again.

From: Taelien

Just don't stay there any longer, it's fvcking late to begin with. Come home safe and alive. Love u!♡

" Asshole. " Jimin mouthed, as he read the text but with a smile on his lips. Tae is always sweet with him, he never changed since they met. Maybe Tae is annoyingly loud, but he's always been there with Jimin no matter what situation they got themselves into. He's always there to scold Jimin for all the choices and troubles the latter are facing, but he never judged Jimin for who he was. He always complains that Jimin was keeping him secrets but then he's always been patient to wait until Jimin finally opens up (after many attempts to force the latter to reveal it to him.). He accepted Jimin and is willing to stay friends with him, whoever Jimin was, is today and will become in the future.

Jimin was about to return his phone on his pocket when it rang again, signifying that he receives another text.

From: New Number

Hi. This is Jin, your father's psychologist. Your father is showing good signs from his condition these days. You can visit him anytime tomorrow, I'm sure he will be happy to see you.

The faint smile on Jimin's lips faltered and faded, not expecting for the text message. He doesn't know if he should be happy or be glad about the news. It's been four days since he last saw his father. After being brought in the institution, Jimin never visited his father. The psychologist advised Jimin not to, and can only do that after the patient had finally adjusted, gets used of his surroundings, and felt comfortable with his condition. The doctor was trying to avoid a situation where the patient miserably felt that he's an outcast and was abandoned by his family. At least if the patient was ready, the next time his family sees him, he is going to be okay.

And so that was what Jimin did. He found himself typing his response. " Thanks Doc. "

And the psychologist replied. " Okay, see you tomorrow Jimin-ssi. "

Jimin sighs, while rising up on his seat. He stretches his entire body, getting ready to leave the place.

He takes a last glance at the prosecutor. This idiot actually fell asleep as being told so, tsk. He tried to walk away but a strong grasp on his arm stops him from leaving.

" Don't go.. " Jungkook whimpers as he clinged onto the shorter's arm.

" Tsk. " Jimin gazes back at the prosecutor, completely annoyed as he  thinks that the prosecutor is again trying to seduce him. That he wants to slap it on his face how much Jimin wanted to have sex like the prosecutor claimed him to be. " Let go. " He warns the prosecutor. Actually his hand was itching, he is thinking of yanking the grasp away already while twisting thesame as harsh as possible.

" Hyung, please don't leave me. " He heard the prosecutor whimpers again, slightly shaking his whole body. It looks like the prosecutor is trembling out of fear. " Hyung.. " The latter again utters.

Jimin was curious. He looks at the prosecutor's face closely. He tilts his head to the side to observe the movement, the snore and low whimpers that the prosecutor was making.

Ah, so he was dreaming? Jimin concluded upon noticing that the prosecutor's eyes are still closed. He was also sweating. So Jimin turns the aircon on. Good thing the remote control was placed on the table next to them.

How can he hold this tight?!, Jimin tsks.

Jungkook didn't let go of Jimin while the latter felt the need to rest too, he slumps his ass against the floor with his legs crisscrossed, feet folded under the opposite knee as he faced the now sleeping prosector.

The prosecutor's one leg was outstretched, placed just above the back rest of the couch while the other was aligned with his body. His foot was already slipping out of the edge as the couch was too short to accommodate him wholly. His one arm was placed on his forehead while the other was holding Jimin tightly.

I guess, you weren't talking about me. I may seem older than you, but you never addressed me Hyung with that soft tone. " Was it for Jihyun? " Jimin whispers out of curiosity while he was looking at the sleeping prosecutor. " Are you really inlove with that scumbag? " He wonders. " If that's the case, I feel pity for you prosecutor Jeon. " He tsks.

So all the hateful remarks that this prosecutor spat against Jihyun were because he was bitter? Or was it really because he was disgusted of Jihyun's sexual advances?

You make me confused, and not interested at thesame time, Jungkook.

Jimin let his head rests on his own arm, that one where Jungkook was holding. It didn't take long until he fell asleep too. It's not part of the plan but it did happen. Jimin can fall asleep anytime, anywhere, and every possible position he may get.

He didn't realize, he stayed at the prosecutor's house for hours. He woke up at 2 in the morning. He was shocked after realizing where he was, his eyes are slowly getting used of the  surroundings.

" Tsk! " He yanks his hand away from the prosecutor's hold. It was because of you, I stayed up late, he rasps inside his head. He heard the protesting noise coming from the proseutor's lips and his attempt to reach for the warmth that Jimin had provided. He was acting  in his subconscious state.

Jimin gasps, slightly cracked his neck fighting the urge to give in. In his head, he was thinking of patting the taller to make him sleep so he can slips out of the house quietly.

Maybe I should just knock him out for real this time, Jimin considers as he watched the prosecutor reaching for him while he was still asleep.

Jimin sighs as he stretched his arm, avoiding to get in touch with the prosecutor's hand reaching for him. He shouldn't, or else they will lock hands making it hard for Jimin to leave again. As he reached the prosecutor's back, he softly pats it a few times. He heard once, this gesture calms a person. So that's what he tried, surprisingly the prosecutor comfortably curls his own body to fit on the couch and peacefully went back to his deep sleep.

Jimin laughs at the way the prosecutor looks like. How can this guy thesame as that one who was talking dirty awhile ago? Have you gone nuts, Jimin smirks with a final glance at the prosecutor. " RABBIT, you look like one of those. "

He decided not to go and check at Sarang anymore, believing that the little girl is already asleep. He pursed his lips as he remember how the prosecutor left his daughter alone in this house while he went out for a drink. Tsk. Maybe I should give a hard slap at the back of his head before I leave? In the end, Jimin didn't bother. With this in mind, at least, Jungkook was home now, just that he was drunk. Anyway, he looks harmless.

Jimin was unaware that Sarang was no longer in the house, that Jungkook never leaves Sarang on her own. He drove his car with Sarang, and left her to his father's house where there are lots of people who will take care of her while Jungkook was away for a drink.

Back to reality..

" What the hell was that?! " Jungkook gasps shaking his head a few times. He cannot believe what he saw. " Did I really flirt with that man on my own? Really?! My own initiative? " He asks himself a rhetorical question.

How could I? I didn't do it the first time I had with him, why last night? Maybe it was the alcohol, I drank too much? Jungkook keeps on sighing as he tries to erase those memories by shaking his head repeatedly. He desperately hopes so.

The memories of Jungkook didn't reach that part where he stopped Jimin. He was't aware of himself mumbling hyung and his desperate plea for that particular hyung to stay. While Jimin on the other hand was still tilting his head on that one, still clueless yet he wasn't looking forward to discover the answer to it.

" So? Are you going to speak now? " Jimin spits a low tsk as Tae slides his body next to him, trying to start a conversation with the shorter. " I know that you were avoiding me to confront you since this morning. That's why you left early. "

He glances at Tae. " We're here to work. And there's nothing to talk about. " Jimin shrugs.

" Oh! Really?! I don't think so. Definitely we should talk about why you went home at dawn only. " Tae huffs, not wanting to let go of Jimin without him telling the truth.

They stared at each other. Jimin missed Tae's attempts to call him many times last night and when Jimin finally went home, Tae was already sleeping.

" What? " Tae snaps.

" I fell asleep. " Jimin answers with a blank expression.

" Why did you fell asleep? " Tae inquires, looking at him with a suspicious gesture, slightly bumping his shoulder against Jimin.

Jimin snorted. " Tsk. "

" Tsk again?! Can't you say other word than tsk?! " Tae glares at the shorter. " It's a simple question Jiminie. Why prolong it if you can just answer it immediately? "

Jimin looks up at Tae. " What else could be the reason why people fell asleep? "

Tae frowns at the question. " Because they are sleepy? " He retorts innocenty, but slowly coming back to his senses when he noticed the body language that Jimin was flaunting. It's a mixed of mockery and stern expression. Something that annoys Tae and other people so much. " Okay. Fine. You were sleepy. " Tae rolls his eyeballs causing Jimin to laugh at it. So dramatic, Jimin thinks. " But then, why didn't you go home when our apartment was just 7 houses away from the prosecutor's house? To cut it short, that you slept in someone's house for hours is the real deal. "

" We're very tired last night Tae. We cleaned the whole restaurant because we were the closing shift. And I had to babysit a prosecutor after because of you. " Jimin looks up at Tae straightly in the eyes. Tae gulps. " You left him in my care when I basically refused at first. You forced it to me. "

Damn, I feel guilty. How can he make me feel this way by looking up at me in the eye, Tae shivers.

" Sorry. It's just that I thought I have seen something in you. I thought you care for him a little. Didn't you stop our co workers when they tried to touch the prosecutor? " Tae points out.

" Yes, I did. " Jimin confidently answers, quirking his brows a little. " Because I do not wish to start a rumor inside my working place. That someone was harassed here. And to think the victim is a prosecutor. This may call a shut down. I don't want to lose a job now, am I? " He smirks.

" Was that really your reason? " Tae was not buying it but somehow he was getting the point.

" If you are thinking of something else, and that's what you want to believe. Then maybe that's how it is. "

Tae purses his lips into a pout. " I hope you ain't keeping secrets from me Jiminie. You know I hold grudges at people who betrays me. " Jimin secretly laughs about it, he knows Tae very well. Tae maybe mad, shout at him, ignores him for days but he can't stay away from Jimin that long. Not that Jimin had plans of betraying Tae anyway.

" Are you done? You robbed a couple of minutes away from me when I should have compensated my delays yesterday. "

" What? Is that why you came here earlier today? " Tae was taken a back.

Jimin shakes his head while chuckling. " What else? To avoid you? You can catch me at work anytime during our working hours and we will go home at the same time and thesame place. Don't you think, your way of thinking makes no  sense? "

" Aiist. Okay. " Tae shrieks. " I should have known I can't outsmart you. " He mumbles, almost chewing the words.

" Tsk. "

" Yeah. Yeah. Let's work now. " He shoves Jimin to the side even when the latter wasn't doing anything.

Jimin sighs, the only thing he can do now.

They spent the rest of the hours working. Jimin already informed their manager that he will not be part of the night shift today because he will visit his father. As for Taehyung, he has that very strong radar to discover what was Jimin up to. Eventually, he asked the manager too to allow him to slip off of the schedule. And Jimin is thankful for that, he may not say it personally to Tae but he really need his bestfriend right now. It's funny that he feels bothered because of facing his father after 4 days. It's just his father but it seems, he doesn't feel confident of himself at all.

1 hour before the end of his shift, when Jungkook barged in the restaurant. They immediately lock eyes the moment the prosecutor get past the door, it looks like the latter is looking for him because he pauses momentarily when he saw Jimin. But Jimin looks away first. He was busy listing someone's order. If the prosecutor is here to eat then other may accommodate him, Jimin tells it to himself.

Did he just ignore me?, Jungkook gasped from the cold response of  Jimin. Why? What were you expecting anyway? He argues against his own thought. Wasn't he like that to me these past few days?! Jungkook yells, mentally scolding himself.

Jimin heard someone approached the prosecutor to ask the latter what he needs but he refused saying that he's fine and he's waiting for someone. I was right. He's here as a customer, Jimin thinks. He didn't bother to glance again at the prosecutor.

" Park Jimin! " Jungkook shouted. He waited for the blonde man, until he finished talking with a customer. How dare him now to ignore my presence!, Jungkook mentally scoffs. Jimin slowly turns his head to look at the prosecutor.

" Oh? " Jungkook was taken aback by how Jimin treats him. " Are you going to eat? If so, please find a table that you are comfortable with. Someone will come to serve you. "

Jungkook quirks his brows while eyeing the shorter. Pch. He then steps closer to reach where Jimin stopped. The latter watches the prosecutor slowly approaching him with a frown, and until he was finally standing before him, the look in Jimin's eyes didn't change.

" I need to speak with you. " He told the shorter.

" About what? " Jimin questions, feigning a flat expression. I thought this rabbit is waiting for someone, did he mean me?, Jimin tsks.

Jungkook makes a quick glance at the people that surround them, assessing it carefully. " Can we talk alone? Away from the crowd? " He suggested, almost whispering. " If it is not too much to ask from you. "

Jimin frowns, slightly losing his patience. He doesn't spare a time for a shit so. " What do you want to talk about? I have work, say it quick. "

Pch. " It's about Sarang. " Jungkook begins catching Jimin's full attention on him as the shorter relaxes his face a little. " She was having a post celebration of her birthday tonight. " The prosecutor added.

" And you want me to join you? " Jimin confirms his own understanding. Jungkook just gave him the affirmative look for a response. " Okay. I'll be there. " Jimin said, turning on his heels to walk away. He had to take care of the orders now that the prosecutor has done talking.

" Sarang is expecting you. " Jungkook gasps, slightly raised his voice to make sure that Jimin heard it.

And the shorter did, he nods his head and motions his fingers to say goodbye, but the prosecutor spoke again. " Tsk. "

" It- " Jungkook pauses to clear his throat. " I mean the celebration will be held at my father's residence. "

" Where's that? " Jungkook frowns. Thinking that the prosecutor didn't get it, Jimin felt the need to emphasize thesame. " The address? "

Jungkook frowns at how fast the shorter agrees without showing any protest or even questions it a little. Jimin noticed the prosecutor's expression. Does this rabbit expect me to play hard to get?, Jimin mentally chuckles. Judging by his look, he was definitely confused.

" Are you going to tell me or I am going to guess it for the whole night? "

Jungkook falters and swallows the lump in his throat as he conveys the address of the house.

" Got it. " Jimin's final word,

Jungkook left the place with suspicion. He's not sure if Jimin will keep his word especially now that the man is aware of having to face Jungkook's father again. He still remembers when these two fought inside of the restaurant, infront of everyone. Just imagine if they are going to see each other again and at his father's own house. It will be a rematch and disaster.

Did I do the right thing?

Pch. At least I tried. I did it all for my baby Sarang. Sarang pleaded to Jungkook that she wants to see her Dada. Jungkook wanted to grant that wish even whe he had to swallow his pride to do it.

We'll just cross the bridge when we get there, Jungkook sighs. It's no use flooding my head with worries of events that didn't yet transpire. I just hope my father forgives me if Jimin will drop by the house later.

" Strange. " Jimin mouthed as he watches the back of the prosecutor, slowly disappearing before his eyes. " Tsk. "

At exactly 530 pm, Jimin prepares himself to leave. Visiting hours in the Institution where his father was confined are already done but the psychologist gave him special consideration, allowing Jimin to see his father even for a short period of time. He texted the doctor to inform him of his situation and fortunately the latter understood it.

Jimin was about to exit the door when he hears a low sound of footsteps, subtly following behind him. He looks at the glass and saw Tae lurking, smoothly hiding his body in every corners of the restaurant.

Didn't he know how tall and broad his body is? Wow.

" Tae, quit playing around. " Jimin tsked making Tae jumps on his feet. He didn't expect to get caught that easy.

" Eh? How did you know? " Tae comes out awkwardly from the corner where he hides his body.

Jimin glances back at Tae, looking at the taller pitifully. " You ain't slick you know. " He mocks pointing at the glass door, emphasizing that he sees through the scheme.

" Hmp. I wanted to go with you, okay? " Tae tries to argue, curving his lips into pout as he looks down, eyeing his shoes with a little stomping. He doesn't want to stay behind. Not after he heard it all. Jimin was planning to visit his father without him.

" And who says that you can't? "

The way Tae looks up so fast is faster than he breathes some air. Jimin laughs because of how fool Tae looks that moment. " Really? You are taking me with you? " He asks while his eyes are bulging bigger, looking like the reflector of a flashlight.

" Hmm. " Jimin hums. " Let's go. " He led the way and Tae happily follows him.

They both drove their own motorcycle to reach the Institution. It took them 30 minutes, travelling the long road until their place of destination. It's getting dark as well, and they can't drive the slippery road as fast as they wished it to be.

As much as Jimin was against it, they were forced to slow down since they are driving in a busy road.

When they reached the place, someone opens the door like he was waiting for them to enter.

" Jimin? " A tall and good looking man wearing his white uniform welcomes them with a very warm smile they have ever seen.

" Doctor Kim Seokjin? " Jimin returns the question.

The man smiles. " You don't have to say my whole name, JIN is fine. "

" Can-- " Jimin was shoved away when he was about to talk.

" Wow. What a good looking man. Are you an actor? " Tae chimes in, motioning for a handshake. " I'm Kim Taehyung. "

" Tsk. " Jimin merely hides his both hands at the back pockets of his pants while frowning at the sight of the two.

" Ahehe. I'm a psychologist. I'm Jin. " The doctor awkwardly took Tae's hand to shake it.

" Oh. " Tae blew air. " I thought you're an actor too. And that we have thesame last name, I thought maybe we are related somehow. " He grins.

" It's my husband's last name though. " The doctor admitted.

" O-h..okay. " Tae nods in delight. He was trully amazed. " Ahm, Jiminie? " He glanced at the shorter, motioning him to speak. Besides, they went here to meet Jimin's father.

" It's fine. " Jimin says. " It's a shame if you can't finish telling the doctor what you started to. "

Tae glares, he knew that Jimin was being sarcastic. " Huh! Don't me! " He flips his hair in a sassy way. " We can't afford to waste another minute! "

" Tsk. " Even when Jimin wants to argue, he needs to accept it. Tae makes sense. He is right. Besides, he is expected to be at that particular house tonight.

Jin was relieved when they stopped arguing. He was scared for moment thinking that the two are going to fight.

Jimin and Tae waited inside the doctor's office as the latter excused himself to bring Mr. Park to the said office.

As Mr. Park enters the room, Jimin breath stops momentarily, holding it as they lock their eyes together. Unconsciously, Jimin's eyes soften at the sight of his father's face. He's wanting to call him Appa but he can't bring himself to say it. He doesn't even know if what he feels inside is longingness or not. All he knows is that his father makes him feel nervous and flustered and speechless.

His father immediately smiles which turns into a soft whimpers as he run towards Jimin. Jimin didn't move, frozen on his spot until his father reached him and hugged him so tight. " Where have you been? " His father cries out, almost sobbing if Jimin was to  judge it based on the hoarseness of the voice. " I missed you so much. I thought you are not going to see me anymore. " He added. " Take me out of this place. It is lonely here without you, please- " Jimin patiently listens to his father. He was about to allow himself getting drown into the hug when his father mumbles someone's name. " Jihyun, my son. "

Jimin stops in the midst of hugging back his father. His hands were shaking as he takes them back to his side. He felt a tear slips from the corner of his eyes but he hurriedly wipes it away swallowing the sob that threatens to come out of his lips.

His father lets go of Jimin, holding him against his both arms to carefully scan his face. " Why are you crying? Who are you again? Do you know me? " Mr. Park looks at him, feeling anxious that he was with a stranger(That's how he sees Jimin right now). He also took back his hand, and steps away from Jimin. " I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to hold you. " He was being sorry that he even bows 180 degrees at Jimin.

That moment, Jimin felt like his chest is being pierced into something that he can't handle. It's too painful and suffocating. He teared up, silently whimpering as he bit his lips to suppress it.

He wanted to get mad at his father. He wanted to shout, to confront, to tell everything that he feels within him just to let go of everything. He wanted to demand the love, attention, the care that he deserves as his son.

But he can't..

Both his brain and heart formed alliance to go against him.

His brain refuses to function, it doesn't give him the strength to do it.

And his heart, from a long time ago completely abandoned him. He can't feel anything. No regrets and no hatred.

Jin didn't try to interrupt Jimin's moment. He waited until Jimin is ready to listen. He takes Mr. Park back to his room now.

Tae also didn't say anything. He merely comforted his bestfriend and quietly cried for Jimin and his father. He stayed beside Jimin, patting his back gently. He wants to hug Jimin if he was to be asked but judging the situation, hug is not what Jimin needs at the moment. Jimin is surprisingly looks very calm. But Tae knows deep down Jimin, he was being beaten up and is now hurting. It doesn't stop.

" What happened Doc? I thought he is showing good signs. That's what you told me. " Jimin stated but he didn't sound like he was questioning the credibility of the doctor. He is just demanding an explanation, in a way that he will understand it.

" He is. Four days ago, he was much worse. He can't even say a single word. He looks scared and always felt like someone is going to hurt him. He seems like a lost soul. In other words, he was hallucinating Jimin. " Jin explains.

" Was that a bad thing? " Jimin asks. Jin just looks at Jimin. He didn't have to say it loud for Jimin to understand it.

" Okay Doc. Please take care of my father. I will come back again. I will visit him religiously. And will pay you as soon-- "

Jin stops him from finishing his sentence. He gave a gentle pat on Jimin's arm. " You don't need to worry yourself about that. Let's just do everything to make your father feel better at the moment. " Jin didn't swear that he can cure his father's condition, Jimin knew that it isn't possible. And he appreciates it for not giving him false hope.

Jimin and Tae bid their goodbyes at the doctor. Tae was the one who wholeheartedly extended his thanks to all the staffs, employees especially the doctor for taking good care of Mr. Park. Jimin wasn't used of expressing gratitude in any form because simply he is confused of his own emotion and sometime he thinks that he lacks some sort of it.

Jin watches the two starting the engine of their motorcycle until they drove away, slowly disappearing from his sight. " I wish I can tell you Jimin that your father's condition is on his Mid Stage, almost in his Final Stage. " Jin sighs as he remembers what Mr. Park begged him, one time they were having a conversation and surprisingly, Mr. Park was in his normal state at that time.

" Please don't tell it to JIMIN. "

Jin can't break that wish of his patient. Aside from being covered by the Privileged Communication between a doctor and his patient, it is only the wish that the patient asks from Jin. He told Jin that he is going say it himself to Jimin. Until that day comes, he needs to be strong enough to remain in his right state of mind even just for one day. He is preparing himself to speak with Jimin, at least normal for the last time.

What confuses Jin was the fact that if Jimin was near Mr Park, he mentioned about Jihyun. But when Jimin was away, he is looking for Jimin and even in his sleep he was calling for the poor kid's name.

Why he keeps on bringing Jihyun's name out whenever Jimin was infront of him? I don't think because he wanted to hurt Jimin. How about he felt a tinge of guilt? For Jihyun? Definitely not for Jimin. But Why?

I don't have to know their lives in details. I should only care for my patient condition. That I was informed of Jimin having a twin brother Jihyun is a part of the info that I must know as Mr. Park's condition sometimes drastically changes. I wouldn't be shooked anymore.

Meanwhile, Tae and Jimin reached their apartmet. Tae was shocked when Jimin immediately took a quick shower urging Tae to follow after him. " Why are we wearing nice clothes? Where are we going? " Tae inquires.

Jimin tsks. " Sarang was having his post bday celebration tonight. "

" Really?! So are we invited? " Tae shrieks as he was flaunting his excitement.

" I was invited. " Jimin said truthfully, watching how the taller's jaw drops and shudders at thesame time. " But I am going to drag you with me. Sarang won't let his 'uncle pretty boy' misses his celebration, is she? " Jimin smirks, while Tae fails to take a note of it as he smiles widely. " Tsk. "

Happening in Jeon's Residence..

Jungkook releases a loud exhales while looking at the wall clock. It's 645 now, but there were no signs of Jimin. Maybe he will not come. I wasn't the one who was expecting it but Sarang. She was looking forward to seeing his Dada tonight. I shouldn't have promised her that I will bring Jimin to this house. It's my fault. Jimin said that he'll come but didn't make a promise.

Jungkook sighs again. Can he not think twice about it? At least, he will come because he cares for Sarang a little and not because I told him so. Pch.

Jungkook, Sarang and Mr. Jeon were already sitting at the dining area. All their foods were neatly prepared and been served. Jungkook was wondering why his father prepared for a feast when there are only three of them. Unless, he knew about Jimin coming over?

And the fact that he isn't sweet with Sarang. He doesn't even recognize her yet as his granddaughter.

That's not possible.

So what urged him to call this kind of celebration? Was it because, Sarang stayed here last night? Impossible too! No person changes in one day. He seems very cold toward Sarang, nothing has changed with the treatment tonight. 

" Our special guest is here! " Mr. Jeon suddenly announces, surprising Jungkook. When he tries to figure out who the person was, his gaze stops at the newly arrived woman in red dress.

" Goodevening Mr. Jeon. " She greeted. " Jungkook. " She smiles at the prosecutor and then her gaze stops at Sarang who was gawking at the moment. Disappointed to say the least as Sarang was expecting it to be Jimin. " Happy bday Sarang. " She finally said.

" Thank you. " The way Sarang respond is very awkward and hesitant.

" Bo Gyeol, come and sit beside Jungkook. " Mr. Jeon happily welcomes her. " Jungkook, offer the chair. " He motioned that Jungkook should treat their guest like a gentleman would do.

Pch. I should have known that Dad will invite her. If only, this idea kicks in my head, we shouldn't have agreed to pursue this celebration.

No matter how much Jungkook wanted to step back, he can't. He did what his father tells him to do. For Sarang, I will tolerate it as long as I can, he keeps reminding himself.

" Thank you. " Bo Gyeol gave his sweetest smile at Jungkook. And the prosecutor smiles back out of courtesy.

They started eating together. The atmosphere is kinda awkward as only his father and Bo Gyeol are talking with each other. Jungkook joins in if he was asked and will answer shortly. He kept himself busy feeding his daughter.

" The reason for this dinner besides post bday celebration is to talk about your marriage. It's a shame that your parents can't make it tonight. " Mr.  Jeon suddenly brought the subject out.

" Father! What are you talking about?! " Jungkook panics, not liking it the least.

Even Bo Gyeol was surprised to hear it. " B-ut Mr. Jeon, Jungkook and I didn't talk about marriage yet. " She flashed in red as she tries to argue.

Jungkook glances to his right side, mentally screaming at her, I have no plans of marrying you, not now nor near the future.

Just the idea of dating her makes him sick and uncomfortable, how much more of marrying her?

Jungkook is attracted to women. Bo Gyeol is adorable indeed. He is planning to marry someone in the future. But today, he wasn't ready to start serious relationship yet. All he thinks about is for Sarang sake. All for his daughter.

" That's your future anyway. So why still prolong it? And Sarang needs a mother Jungkook, don't you think Bo Gyeol is perfect for you and Sarang? " Mr. Jeon was joyfully stating it.

" Aw. Mr. Jeon. " Bo Gyeol sheepishly mouthed. She was flashed in red and fidgeting.

" Father- " Jungkook was cut off by the loud creaking sound coming from the chair that was pushed aside.

He was shocked to find that Sarang jumps off of her chair and is now storming away while whimpering. Jungkook was about to chase her but..

* HYUK *

Someone met Sarang before she can even step out of the door, then was hugged by Sarang tightly, refusing to let go of the person.

" Dada! I Knew you will come. " Sarang emotionally stated, suppressing her sob as she looks up at Jimin who met her gaze with a frown, watching those tears that are flowing down her face. " Appa is getting married with someone else. It's not true Dada, right? They are just lying? " She desperately asks it to Jimin.

Jimin slowly lift his hands to rest thesame onto the little girl's face. He wipes the tears away using both of his thumbs, smiling at Sarang softly. " Yeah. That's right my little princess. " He said, slowly lifting his head up to lock a gaze with the prosecutor. " Your Appa is not going to marry someone else. "

<Jimin looks like this. Hihihi❤>
.
.
.
.
.

--to be continued.

This chapter is way longer compares to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 2.5K 19
As an abondoned child , Jimin didn't have much choice but agree with the marriage, arranged by his father and step mother to a mysterious business ty...
219K 21.8K 67
Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "You are just a Kisaeng!! What must I gif...
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
5.6K 133 9
In an AU where Rhysand, Cassian, and Azriel share a mate. These events happen before Amarantha. I am also posting this to AO3, if it seems familiar.