Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

The Rescue

1.3K 75 33
By KrumbleKitty

First Day of Captivity.

Izuku half walked and was half dragged down the white corridors of Tartus. Some rooms had windows, some did not. He glanced over at a few of the rooms and recognized the villains in them, each having done heinous crimes to land them in Tartus. It was by pure chance that he saw the man named All For One in a cell. He was surprised that he had a windowed cell but if he remembered correctly, the man was blind so it didn't matter. Izuku coughed loudly, putting his head down to reach the mic embedded right above his collar bone. His guards didn't think anything of it, especially after the attack. He had a concussion, he knew it. They had only patched him up minimally, probably wanted him physically incapable escaping if he tried.

His head felt all fuzzy but that was okay.

They dragged him into a cell without windows and practically threw the greenette into a bulky white chair. The whole room was white and they had previously forced Izuku into all-white clothes, taking all of his gear and his costume. Oh. His eyes widened in understanding. I've heard of this. 'This' was a torture technique usually used in Iran called White Torture. The prisoner was held in a white room with no windows. All the clothes were white and the food was white on white. The illumination caused sleep deprivation and the solidarity caused insanity boiling down to, under long periods of time, the prisoner would go slowly insane but be too exhausted to act upon it. Luckily I am only here for seven days.

They had previously forced him into a straight jacket, which did not feel good on his wounds that they did oh so well of a job taking care of. They chained him down with white chains. And then... Wait. This isn't part of White Torture. They strapped headphones over his ears. As soon as they did, all sound was cut off. Noise-canceling. The guards swiftly turned and left the room, white door locking shut.

"I see," Izuku mused to himself, unable to hear his own words, "this is their plan, huh? They obviously don't know how long I can hold out."
He grinned. "Let us see who breaks first."

-----

Second Day of Captivity.

Izuku officially decided that he did not like this very much. He had no clue how long he had been in here, what time it was, or if it was even day or night. His eyes were tired from the constant light. His ears felt tingly from lack of noise.

Izuku...

"No." He knew what this was. It was the same voice from his dreams. The one that always threatened to take his sanity, crumple it into a ball, and play trash ball with it. Izuku, come on. You know you could do so much and feel so much. "Don't need to." Are you sure? It could make you stronger.
Izuku raised an eyebrow. "How so?" You could be so much more feared and manipulative if you could feel aga- "OK!" Izuku piped. "No! I am not legit going to have a conversation with myself just because I have nothing better to do!" Are you afraid of yourself, Izuku? Izuku glared at the white wall intensely. "I do not know what that feels like." Fear is what makes you human, Izuku. Don't you want to be human, Izuku? Izuku gritted his teeth and opened his mouth to reply.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

Izuku jumped at the sudden noise. It- It hurts! An incessant ringing came through the headphones. His ears were so unused to sound by now that the strange ringing hurt. He tried to cover his ears but couldn't move his arms. Izuku shook his head in hopes of shaking off the headphones but they didn't budge. The ringing stopped. Izuku leaned against the chains holding him in place panting slightly.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"

The door opened and someone walked in but he did not know until he felt someone undo the chains. Izuku looked up to see a man in all white with pale skin. He placed a white plate with white rice on the floor. White... The straight jacket was taken off and Izuku was allowed to eat the bland rice before he was taken to the bathroom and then forced back into his restraints. He watched from his chair as the guard left without a sound. Not that Izuku would hear it anyway.

Izu- "NO!"

_______________________________

Third Day of Captivity.

What time is it? What day is it? How long have I been here? Are they still coming for me?
Questions piled up as time went on.
I'm so tired. I'm hungry. I'm bored.
Izuku...
I'm annoyed.
Izuku...
"OH SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" You are feeling angry? Izuku huffed. "I guess I am. And whose fault is that, hmm?" You feel like you want to lash out? Izuku narrowed his eyes. You feel like you want to punch something? See your enemies fall under your hand? You feel like-

"That's enou-" *RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!* Izuku jolted forward, caught by the chains. That sound again! What on earth? Why? Stop already! IT FREAKING HURTS! His ears could not handle such sudden noise at such a high pitch. It stopped and Izuku doubles over on the chain heaving. "Huff- Huff- Huff-"
Wouldn't it great? "Shut up..." Just to see them crumble under your palms? "Shut up." Just to make them feel the pain they are putting you through? "Shut... " It would, wouldn't it? "... up?"
He didn't know how much longer he sat there in silence until the man in white came and gave him his rice and allowed him to use the bathroom. A while, he guesses. He couldn't tell.
...
*RIIIIIIIIIIIING!* Izuku jolted from his catnap. "No..." Tears pricked at his eyes as his ears felt like they would burst. "STOP ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!"

_______________________________

The guards in the security room watched in silence through the camera's as Deku screamed out in pain. It was a new torture technique they were trying out and seemed to be effective. Forcing silence on the eardrums then sending sharp, high pitch noises at point-blank range. Normally an eardrum couldn't pick up the frequency but they would pick up any sound after a while. The only thing is that the eardrums were so raw and unused that it would cause the person pain at even the slightest noise. If done like this for a while, it would fracture the subject's eardrums and may cause permanent hearing loss or deafness.

The guard cringed at the fact they were using this on a sixteen-year-old kid, according to their files, but then again, did this kid count as a child really? When he commanded the world's largest villain organization?
Better yet, did Deku qualify as human? They have a brainwave monitor in those headphones that can also monitor emotional waves. It had been almost a full two days and there has not been one movement in that area. Well, there had been a small spike earlier today in the anger field but it was so small that the guard had thought he had just imagined it. Can someone with no emotions whatsoever really be called human?

He pressed the button to make the ring in the headphones again.

_______________________________

Fourth Day of Captivity.

I want out... Hong long have I been in here? Surely it's been a week by now, right? It feels more like a month. Has it been a month?! Izuku felt his heart rate increase. No way... His concept of time had been altered and with constant daytime and whiteness from the room, exhaustion had overtaken his mind and body long ago. 'Long ago.' Four days but he did not know that. Izuku squeezed his eyes shut. A month? Two? Three?! Did they forget about me or-

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

Izuku snapped up, head hitting the back of his chair harshly, doing nothing to help the way the ringing made his ears feel like they were bleeding and his head feels like it was splitting in two. Why is it going so much longer!!!!!! It hurts! Please! Stop!
It did, after maybe five more minutes of it.
Izuku felt the wet tracks from tears on his cheeks but he could do nothing to wipe the wetness away.

"Please... don't leave me in here..."

Sadness. Fear. Sorrow. You are feeling these? Izuku looked up at the white ceiling. Are you scared? Worried? Izuku took in a deep, shuddering breath. "I- I am no-" Don't lie to yourself, Izuku. Izuku felt a small chuckle bubble from his lips. "Lying? I have been all along, haven't I?" He couldn't help the laughter that stirred in him. "But what use is it? Lying or not? I'm still here. I AM STILL FREAKING IN HERE!!!"

You are angry, are you not? "I am." You want revenge, do you not? "I do." You can't though. "Why not?" You are weak, Izuku.
Izuku glared at the wall. "Excuse me?"
Weak. Look at you. You are holding back. If you let go then you could truly act upon your feelings and-
Izuku let out a long sigh. "Let's stop this now. I can't deal with this."
You can-
"But I won't."

Instead, Izuku let his mind wander, trying to block out all of the fears building behind the scenes, as well as the pain in his head that seemed to be a constant.
I wonder what they are doing. Has the war started or have I really not been in here for long? I'm starving. Let's see... Once upon a time, there was a hero. A hero who had originally been quirkless but got a quirk miraculously and trained harder than anyone else to be a hero in his school days. He met a lot of friends and had a lot of fun in school even with a really apathetic teacher. Yes yes... and he... he had a rival! Of course! And his rival hated him even though the hero just wanted to be friends. This hero trained under a blonde lanky man and a much, much older man to train his quirk. He defeated many villains and saved many people, including two little kids that wrote him cards that he cherished. He had a family that supported him and loved him. He grew up and saved many more people with a large smile on his face and became known all around the world. He became the number one hero. The end.

Izuku laughed loudly, though he couldn't hear it. "What a joke! What a... joke..."

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

_______________________________

Fifth Day of Captivity.

Izuku yawned loudly.
"- of pop on the wall. 33 bottles of pop on the wall, 33 bottles of pop. Take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of pop on the wall. 32 bottles of pop on the wall, 32 bottles of pop. Take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of pop on the wall. 31 bottles of pop on the wall-"

In the song, there are 99 bottles of pop on the wall. Izuku had started at 300 bottles of pop on the wall, not to mention he had lost his place multiple times due to being unable to hear his own voice and his head was throbbing from being so rudely woken up by you know what. His tongue felt numb, his throat felt raw, and his eyes wanted nothing more than to close and never open again.

"- on the wall. 27 bottles of pop. Take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of-"
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

Izuku snapped his mouth shut so fast that he bit his tongue and drew blood. The pain had been getting worse every time the ringing started up again. Every time!!! Izuku felt his vision going black. The pain was so great. Every time... The ringing stopped and Izuku promptly passed out from the pain.
...
...
...
He came to when he felt the guard, as usual, taking the chains off of him. He ate, drank, used the bathroom, and got chained to the chair. "Now, where was I? Oh, darn. 300 bottles of pop on the wall, 300 bottles of pop. Take one down, pass it around, 299 bottles of pop on the wall. 299 bottles of pop on the wall-"
Izuku.
"- 299 bottles of pop.-"
Izuku.
"- Shut up. Take one down, pass it around-"
Izuku.
"- Shut up. 298 bottles of pop on the wall.-"

Izuku. "WHAT!?" This is incredibly tedious. "Yeah, no dip Sherlock. And so is having a freaking conversation with myself so could you please not?"
But you want the company. "I..." You can't deny it. You also can't deny that you would like to enjoy the time with your company but you can't cause you don't feel anything towards them. Maybe if you just- "I can't..."
Why not?
"I- they- I just-"
What are you afraid of, Izuku?
Izuku looked at the wall. Afraid of? What am I afraid of? I am... "I am afraid of losing them..."
Why do you think you will lose them? "C- cause people don't like people different than them. I- if I allow myself, my true self, to come out they won't like me anymore... They'll think I'm crazy or something-" They aren't wrong. "- I KNOW! I know they aren't wrong! I know that I am not sane nor will I ever be but I don't want to lose them because of that!"

Then did you ever really have them? Or did a fake version of you have them?

Izuku froze at his own thought. "What...?" The whole Quirkless Rejects is made up of people being 'different', Izuku. You are combatting that. You say you don't want to lose people but if they never with the real you in the first place then can you ever really lose them?
Izuku felt tears prick at his eyes. "I- No... I guess not..." He felt something crack inside of him.

You can change that Izuku. "How?" Let go. Show them your true self. If they don't accept you then you lose nothing. You didn't have them in the first place. "So... what you- or I am saying is that I have nothing to lose." Izuku chuckled. It soon became a laugh that became hysterical laughter. His chest heaved and a smile split across his face. His sanity, what little of it he had left, broke.

_______________________________

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The guard ran over to the monitors. The brainwave monitors that were perfectly still just a second before were going off the charts! He ran over to the cameras. Deku had broken into a laughing fit. They say White Torture can turn someone crazy and he had personally seen it multiple times used on multiple villains before so he knew it worked but... this was different. A sixteen-year-old boy sat in that room with the very essence of his sanity disappearing. The guard could almost see it leaving the body of the boy.
Deku suddenly did something that he was infamous for since the Quirkless Rejects first started out. His laughing halted. He looked directly at the camera just above the door, a camera that was supposed to be hidden but he had apparently found. Deku's mouth formed such a wide smile that almost split his face in two. The guard froze for a second before he turned and slammed his hand down on the button that caused the ringing.

Deku jerked forward and his head fell. The guard didn't let go. It was on a timer so even if he did, the ringing would go on. But... if you held the button down, the sound would amplify the longer you did. The guard was shaking in a cold sweat. He watched as Deku let out a blood-curdling scream the longer he held the button. It wasn't until the guard noticed a small stream of blood trickling out from under the headphones did he realize what he was doing. He stumbled back, letting go of the button and stared at the screen.

The timer started as soon as he let go so at whatever frequency and volume that was at would be like that for another ten minutes.

For ten minutes did that guard stare as a sixteen-year-old boy screamed his lungs raw. He watched as the boys white pants darkened in spots as tears fell onto it and a few drops of blood stained them. The timer went off but the pain did not and the boy kept screaming for another two minutes before he stopped moving altogether. If it weren't for the monitors telling the guard he was alive, he would have thought the boy was dead.

The guard dropped to the floor. He just did that... villain or not... to a sixteen-year-old child.

_______________________________

Sixth Day of Captivity.

Pain. That was all he felt. When Izuku woke up there were drops of what he presumed was blood on his pants. Sad that the only color he had seen in who knows how long was the crimson of his own blood. Still, he couldn't help but grin. That ringing was different than before. He scared the guard. He knew it. Wherever they were controlling the ringing and whoever was watching him, Izuku scared the heck out of that person and he loved it.

He loved being able to spark that kind of fear in another. He wondered what their face looked like when he stared at the camera they tried so hard to hide. He wondered how much they shook or if they spilled any tears. He wondered how they felt knowing that they had caused a teenage boy so much pain by their own hands. He grinned wider.

Oh... that was a feeling he enjoyed very much. A feeling of being able to manipulate again. Bend someone at his will with even a look. Sane people did not know how to react when greeted with such insanity that looked them in the eyes. They were scared of those people because those people were irrational. But they were more scared of those who were insane but still rational. They could do so much more damage and they knew it and calculated how they would do it. Izuku was one of those people and that guard felt it. Izuku chuckled. It was painful, his throat was so raw from screaming.

He couldn't wait till he got out. Whether it had been a week, or a month, or a year, Izuku would get out of here. When he did, he would make sure to see that face of fear on all of society and on every hero ever to exist.

And he would enjoy it.

_______________________________

Seventh Day of Captivity.

Izuku stared at the dried blood on his white pants, now a brown against the stark white.
He glanced around the room. Any moment now, the guard with his rice and water should be coming in. He had been counting the seconds and minutes between every time the guard came with his meager meal. He saw the door open. He needed to study this man. This man would be his way out when Izuku had enough information. The man sat down the tray and reached forward to unchain Izuku when Izuku saw something behind the guard.

No way...

A warp gate. A WARP GATE! It was opening behind the man. The lights began flashing red in the room and Izuku assumed that the sirens were going off but he couldn't hear them. The man quickly stood up and turned around wildly, pulling his gun from his holster. The guard recognized the warp gate from previous Quirkless Rejects and League of Villains attacks.
*BAM*
He immediately shot into the warp gate. Nothing happened. Then, a familiar bi-colored boy jumped through. As soon as Todoroki's right foot hit the floor, his ice was sent in waves. It completely encased the guard in ice and the entire room in ice except for Izuku and himself. It was cold.

Izuku could only stare at the colors in awe. The colors were so beautiful.

The warp gate spread out and fanned itself to cover Izuku, Todoroki, and the frozen guard, leaving a little space and blocking out the rest of the world. Another person that Izuku recognized came through the warp gate, Jakosh. The dragon-like boy made a mad dash for Izuku and latched onto Izuku's chains. Izuku noted the warmth radiating off of Jakosh. It was nice. There wasn't much temperature in here. As he was doing so, five other people came through the warp gate including Butterfly and Jester. Izuku almost cried when he saw Jester, Butterfly, and Todoroki.

The chains fell off of him but Izuku was not ready for them to. His body was not very used to keeping itself up so he fell forward only to be caught by a man, Oreal, his brain helpfully supplied. They were all speaking but Izuku couldn't hear anything.
Oreal took out a large blade and cut Izuku from his straight jacket. He then reached just below Izuku's chin and cut the strap holding the headphones on. Izuku was quick to shake them off but quick regret that.

"CHIEF DEKU!"

Izuku slapped his hands over his ears. Their voices hurt! He could still hear them speaking as his hands did nothing compared to the headphones.
Oreal was trying to help Izuku up but Izuku slapped him away and stumbled backward.

"Chief? What is wrong?"

Stop it...

"Chief- AH!"

Izuku dashed forward and slammed his hands over Jester's mouth, pushing with such force that they both fell to the ground.
"Chie-" Izuku grabbed Todoroki's leg and pulled hard. The teen stumbled and Izuku grabbed his arm and yanked him down to the floor, promptly forcing his hand over Todoroki's mouth as well. Everyone got the memo and shut up.

_______________________________

Jester stared up at Izuku who currently sat on him with his hand over Jester's and Todoroki's mouths. The greenette glared at the others around them. He had expected issues to come up but what Jester didn't expect was for Izuku to attack them!
Then he noticed it, the lines of what looked like dried blood coming from either side of Izuku's ears. His eye trailed down to the headphones. Noise-canceling they had assumed since he wasn't responding but that wouldn't cause this reaction. Something was up with those headphones. Either way, the message was clear to all of them, whether Izuku spoke or not: SHUT UP.

They were lucky for the warp gates around them voiding out the sirens, for now. They would go down soon.

Izuku got off of Jester and lent his hand to help both him and Todoroki up.
The greenette flinched at even their feet moving on the ground. This would be tough. Butterfly tapped Izuku on the shoulder. He turned to her and she signed something.

OH YEAH! Izuku knows sign from when Mikumo and Bakugou were pals!

-We can warp you back and get All For One alone.-
Izuku shook his head and lifted his hands to sign back. -I am okay.- He reached down and grabbed the headphones. He put them close to his ear and waited for a second as if he were listening for something. He nodded and put them over his ears. Odd. He turned to everyone and gave a thumbs up. "Let's go," Izuku commanded.
Everyone nodded.
Kurogiri dropped the warp gates and the man stood in place of them.

Hudson and Pelik did their job of shooting the cameras and security guns.
Three heroes had made their way into the room and were waiting. Todoroki, Butterfly, and Jester got to work on them.

Jester ducked under the arm of one but was blasted away. He got off the floor and stared at the hero. How did he do that?! Jester pulled a throwing knife from his belt and threw it at the hero. Before it even hit the man, the blade got blown away as well. Jester gritted his teeth. He pulled out two knives and threw them. The hero blasted one away, walking slowly towards Jester, and dodged the other. Only one? Jester got an idea. He took two more knives and threw them. Jester ran in after the knives. As expected, the hero blasted the first one away, dodged the second, but he did not expect Jester to be in his line of dodge as the ginger embedded another blade into the hero's shoulder. The hero gasped. "YOU BRAT!" Jester was blown away but the blade came with, dragging itself through and out of the hero's shoulder. The hero stumbled and grabbed his arm as blood began to pour heavily out of his arm. Jester flicked as much blood as he could off of his blade before putting it in his holster. He pulled out four throwing knives, aimed at the hero's head, heart, and knees. He threw. The one at the heart and head were close enough that they got blown away together and the hero dodged one of the leg ones. The other one hit its mark. Jester grabbed a long clean blade and ran forward just after the blowing away of the heart and head knives. He dug his knife into the hero's side. Instead of blowing him away, The hero grabbed Jester's arm unexpectedly and slammed Jester on the ground. Jester gasped. The hero pulled his fist back. Jester rolled out of the way just in time.
Jester kicked off the wall as the hero reached down for him and spun around, grabbing a small blade and slashing the tendons just above the hero's heels. The hero fell to the ground as Jester got up and ran towards it again. The hero blasted him away but jester was ready. In midair, he spun and threw a long blade at the hero before he could blast again. It embedded itself in the middle of the hero's chest.

The hero choked and fell over.

Jester looked at the hero and watched the blood pool beneath him. He shuddered. Jester almost threw up but he kept face. The war would be much worse than this. If he couldn't handle this much then he didn't deserve to be a Light or a Quirkless Reject. Then again... should any 15-year-old have to do this...?

He turned away to see the others had 'taken care of' their respective hero's.
"Let's go."
They headed down the hallway in formation following Kurogiri who was following a coordinate tracker.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Everyone, besides Izuku of course, looked behind them. Two heroes were chasing them. Todoroki stopped and put up a large barrier of ice and kept running. It wasn't long until they broke through though. Pelki stopped. "Keep going! I'll meet up with you!" Jester gritted his teeth. "Alright! You better!" They kept going without her.

"CHIEF!" Everyone halted and turned to see Izuku had almost collapsed to his knees but Oreal, performing his role well, held him up. Izuku reached up and yanked off the headphones. The sirens were loud though and Izuku froze. Jester saw his body shaking and his mouth was open in a silent scream. Jester picked up the headphones and put them on. He heard it just slightly, a piercing ring. Suddenly he understood and his face darkened. Those monsters... He threw them to the ground. Oreal was on the floor with Izuku, his hands over Izuku's who had his own hands over his ears. Tears were streaming down Izuku's face.

Butterfly crouched by them. Todoroki was keeping up a constant barrier of ice that a couple of heroes kept trying to break and Kurogiri on the other side had opened a warp gate to warp anything coming from that direction elsewhere.

-Chief, we will warp you back.-
Izuku shook his head violently. "N- no. Please..."
-You can't keep going like this.-
"I can." Izuku stood, lowering his and Oreal's hands. They all could tell he was in visible pain. The fact that he was still going struck immense respect for their leader into all of them.
Butterfly gritted her teeth and got up.
Todoroki turned to them. "I will handle these two, go on." Jester sighed. They were losing more members by the second.

They kept going without Todoroki.

The battle group made it to All For One's room, the man visible through the glass. Kurogiri warped them all in, Hudson was quick to shoot all of the security guns in the room.
The faceless man looked up.

"Hmm? What is this? I heard the sirens, has someone come for me?" No reply, only Jakosh beginning to melt the chains. The man grinned, his mouth the only part of the face left. "Ah, Kurogiri, I see you have come for me. So loyal."
Jester eyed Kurogiri who said nothing. Heroes burst into the room. Butterly, Hudson, and he turned to fight them.

Jakosh had gotten the chains off of All For One. The man grinned. That grin sent a shiver through the spines of even those who weren't looking. A reminder that this man had taken down All Might single-handedly.
All For One coughed. "I am so pleased. Let us go back so I can reward you." Jakosh hesitated before melting off the quirk suppressants on All For One. The man needed his quirkless to breath so it was necessary before they detached him from the medical devices keeping him alive.

Jester wiped a streak of blood off his cheek from a cut he had received. He watched as Izuku stepped forward, wobbling from pain and exhaustion. "All For One," is all he said.
The man in question hummed. "Deku? Deku of the Quirkless Rejects. Why have you come to free me and not my own comrades?"
"Y- you," Jester could tell Izuku was losing consciousness, "are necessary." It was all he said but Jester had a feeling there was a connection two masterminds like them understood what he said quite well.
All For One chuckled. That was a terrifying chuckle, even more so than Izuku's. "I see... Thank you."
Izuku nodded. "Send him through."

Kurogiri opened a warp gate. Jester and Oreal stepped forward and practically threw the villain through it. Kurogiri closed it and opened another. "Wait," Izuku paused. "Todoroki and Pelki."
Jester bit his tongue. "Chief they-"
"We are here!" They all turned. Todoroki, wounded badly, held a much worse wounded Pelki in his arms bridal style. Hudson and Oreal ran forward. Hudson took Pelki and Oreal caught Todoroki as the teen all but passed out. Jester sighed. "Let's go!" They all exited through the warp gate.

_______________________________

Izuku stumbled onto the stage out of the warp gate with the others, all of them wounded. He looked up and saw the whole of the Quirkless Rejects Japan branch there staring back at him. One would think he would be happy but he wasn't. It was too late before everyone on stage noticed it too. Jester lurched forward to catch Izuku as he blacked out when the entirety of the people screamed out excitedly and pain like no other racked through his head.

_______________________________

"Woah - ho - ho!" Tomura glared at Toga as she interrupted his concentration. He had been pissed for a while now. Kurogiri had been disappearing recently and Tomura had no idea as to why. It angered him.

"What is it, idiot?!"

"Giri's back!"

She pointed at the center of the bar to where, sure enough, a warp gate was opening. Tomura habitually disintegrated the game controller as he stood up. "Kurogiri-"
Then someone fell through the gate. Not just someone. Sensei. Tomura's eyes widened as the man got to his feet coughing and hacking. Tomura dashed forward. "SENSEI?!?!?!?!"
The man held up his hand. "My student, Kurogiri has brought me back."
"He has?" That bastard doing stuff on his own and getting in good with Sensei trying to take my spot as his favorite.
"Yes. Were you aware of this?"
"I- I was not, Sensei," Tomura tried to keep his cool. Sensei hummed and turned to the warp gate. "Kurogiri-" it began to close.

"I am sorry, Sensei," the voice of Kurogiri came through the warp gate. "Goodbye."

The warp gate closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
231 4 7
In a world where Izuku Midoriya is slowly falling into a deeper depressive state. Enough that he becomes almost unrecognizable by the people around h...
170K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...
32.1K 898 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...