A Walk With You

Autorstwa holycold

Ted started to shrug coyly, "Um, maybe later someday you will go on a walk with me". He started laugh hysteri... Więcej

"I'm A Bartender"
"Things and people, aren't so stable"
"You are not like my daughter"
"You Remembered Me, C"
"How Does A Vacation Look Like?"
"Midnight In Bahamas"
"Okay... It's a Date"
"Bond-Night"
"Grandma's Pie"
"Double-Date"
"Life Of A TeddyBear"
"Feelings Over Takeover?"
"Will You Marry Me!"
"Tragic Bachelor's Party"
"On The Field"
"The Man Beside Me"
"Singles Night"
"Six Hours To The Wedding"
"One Second To The Wedding"

"Everything With The Strawberry Fillings"

53 24 0
Autorstwa holycold

*A Week & Half After The Halloween*

"Sam...", I packed my laptop and necessary things to get going. Why isn't she coming down? I went upstairs, opening the door of her room. "Ops, Sorry guys", I instantly closed my eyes. "Sucha bad timing. I'm waiting downstairs Sam, come fast".

"No, I'm on leave today. So are you", she said. Probabaly tonguing with Steven. GOD couples!!

I locked the door and left home, on the way driving, I recived a call. This number is no longer unknown to me, "Hey Ray". 

The sleepy voice of a guy is definitely a turn on, "Morning beautiful". He said, "On the way to office".

"Yes Mr. Late", I said and chuckling from the other side of the phone echod immediately.

I took a turn, "I'm coming to your house, let me give you a ride to office today". 

"You're driving home? Okay okay I'm running downstairs with pants on, unlike the last time", he said fastly and I laughed cutting the call.

I drove into his driveway, coming out and leaning back at the car. Waiting for the MAN. 

"Wow, No Mr. Cale today", Rayan said knoting his shoelace. "That's why, I thought how come you are so fast today", he took a pause to intake enough air. 

I laughed, hugging him I said to get in fast. And I start the car, "Apparently Sam decided to take a leave today. But I had to finish some pending work of last week, so just took the keys and vroom". 

Struggling with his wrist watch Rayan said, "Umm yes, Steve told me they are going to the Peggy's cake SHOP today. For the Wedding cake testing". I hum in response.

"I thought you were going too, Steve said one of his new friend and his fiancee will be there too", Ray finished. 

"Ted", I asked sounding casual. 

"Yeah Ted and his fiancee", he said. 

"Oh",

After being successful on wearing the watch, "Ugh this is so tough, why you never tie the watch for me. When you yourself gifted me this beautiful watch". 

Shrugging off I said, "haha, why don't you wear something else which is easy to wear". I looked at him. 

"Because I want to have a topic to talk about this awesome watch that you gifted me. Kinda showing off thingy". 

"Why", I giggled. "Besides, I just followed your lead and threw those darts and won the watch".

"Because on our fifth date I am gonna bring this watch out and pretend like this watch was gifted by someone so damn special that I can't describe", 

"ugh Ray, so cliche and a lie", we both laughed enough until I hit his base. "Good bye Ray", I waved at him from inside the car. 

He bended and pass his head through the window, "Hey, I'm going with Steven and Sam at the Peggy's. I knew her so, wanna go to the cake tasting with me". 

"I honestly have a lot of work today. I can't", I told him being sad. " I really wish If I could but I seriously can't", I might be lying now.

"I really wish If you could do", he said sadly. But I had to be negative about this. 

"How about you give me the address of the Cake Shop and If I can I will come", I said to give him a small hint that I'm definitely interested but little.

"I'm texting you that, I hope to see you there", he said tucking back his phone on his jeans and left. 

______________

*text beep*

----------------------

Ray: 27th avenue, 19th gregory street BL. 

Ray: Ray attached a picture こ

Ray: this is the place, hope to see you there for our Fifth date! ;)

_______________

I read the text and left my phone on aeroplane mood. 

"Good morning Ma'am", the employees greet in unison. And I replied back smilingly. I walked to my new cabin with the pretty CEO's smile. Locking the cabin from inside I took a long breath of relieve, why do I always feel this mucha pressure walking from the lobby to my cabin every morning now-a-days? 

I put my stuff on its place, sitting back on the chair of my new cabin. More comfy-er but I feel distant sitting on it. New things should mesmerize me more like......Ray? 

Ugh what the hell I'm thinking now, I should be focusing on my works. I unfold my laptop, opened a few dozens of tabs on it, messing the pit of welly-organized documents in seconds and dive right inside it. How long have pass I had no idea until the intercom inside this cabin ring. I was startled at first because its been a months since I have shifted here in, but the intercom never came into my sight. 

I picked it up and said, "yeah". 

"Ma'am, Ms. Sam asked you to call her back immediately. She had been trying to call you for a while now". 

Well I knew she would, by the way whats the time again...I watched the clock, its...

// Violets Bakery //

"you sure right its a bakery, cause this has to be done today. I won't get any other leave until wedding you know right Holy", Sam asked me, having a little uncertainty cause its already afternoon of the day. Leaving the hold of Steven's forarms. "It looks so l...", she paused. 

Natasha finished the sentence errotically, "Boring and dead, right baby". She looked at Ted for the agreement of her sacred statement. 

Ted passed through his one hand around Natasha's waist, "Not really what we expected at least". He pulled her a little close saying it. 

"Definitely not the first impressiong I had girl", Rayan said looking around the one room place, few tables with dessert pictures hanging around on walls. The fragrance of different kinds of flowers where floating around invisibly.

I pulled out a chair and sit, "So what was your first impression in your head Ray". I looked at Rayan asking for him to answer his own question he threw at me. 

"Cakes all around, in display. Matcha flavor indeed", Rayan said. Pulling out a chair beside me he sat. 

"And what you expected Ted", I turn my head to them. Couples or leashed pair of horny through eyes cats? 

"Umm... what were we expecting about it, baby, say it again", Natasha putted one hand on Ted's chest to join the thinking process of his. 

"First sit naa... Sam Steven, its your day MAN, sit comfortably", they sat after my reassuring statement that I know what I am doing.Even Ted and Natasha sat Hearing me.

"Now come on Mosby, say it", I said enthusiastically. 

"Definitely somewhere crowdy and more like Rayan said the display and all showy things. That's all it needs right", he said looking at Steven and Sam who are sitting next to each other on the middle. 

"Steven, Sam... that's all you guys needs", I asked facing them. 

"I guess", Steven spoke after a few seconds of giving each other a look. "What do you think babe". Steven asked Sam this time. 

"Well I care about the taste the most, I need that one thing Hol. So can you bring that in for me", she smiled chicky, knowing that this is what I was waiting for to hear at the end from her.

"Sorry...... Ray, Ted, Natasha and Steven! I can't give you guys what you guys just said", I keep the dramatic sad face at them. "But Sammy gets everything she needs here, you okay with that Sam". I asked her raising my one eye brow at her. She happily agreed.

[Yellow sponge with black berry and orange filling]

"ouhhh.... yummm.... mmmm... baby let's book them for our wedding too", Natasha said having her mouth full, almost like moaning with... forget it eww.

Ted started clearing his throat immediately, "ye-eah". He filled his mouth with the second bite. 

"Umm its delicious", Steve and Rayan said in unison. I know this is just the beginning of it. 

"I think a few more will change your tastebarts too", I looked at Sam knowing that she's completely trusting me on it, blindfoldedly.

[Pattites]

I took a bite along with others, "Well this one is included on the starter, which will be served first on the rehearsal dinner. If you guys wanna change it, then I will-", I was cut off by Rayan.

"No-no-no-no-no-no", Rayan said without finishing his mouth. 

"It's terrific Hol", Steven took another bite size pattites. "We're taking it for the starter on our actual wedding dinner too". Sam agreed for this immediately. Natasha was stuffing as many shr Could, Ted was not looking much full as he said. He was less full than embarrassed for Natasha's eating moans now more often. 

"Now lets give you guys and Natasha some more tasty unexpected sliced of C-A-K-E-S", I looked at Sam. I covered my mouth from one said pretend to whisper that I'm keeping your stomach empty for the final showdown. 

[Cheese Bastereds]

"Well the Name actually suits the flavor of it. Sells what she tells", Ted said the last sentence in rhyme and looking at me. Why MAN?

"Then I bet the next few rounds gonna prove your point wrong Mosby", I said and bring in some more of it.

[Mostly-Delusionall ]

"YES, matcha flavored cake", Rayan dived his haands straight at the gree colored sliced cake. He stuffed his mouth with it and a uncertain expression came out. 

"Ted Natasha, try chocolate colored one", I passed them the piece. 

Steven took the butter colored one. "it takes like matcha", Steven said. "definitely delicious".

"Mine takes chocolatey with hint of mint", Rayan said. "And taste like heaven indeed". 

"Our ones tasted like buttercreamed", Natasha started licking her lip area due to the frosting. "Baby it was even more.delicious than the first cake we tried know". Ted nodded with a weak smile.

"Well the inside of it is inside your mouth, then you guys could feel its difference. Not before when they were pretty tiedy up on the platter right. that's what I was trying to say", I said and called in for the showdown. 

[Strawberry Cheesecake with oreo base]

[Strawberry Sponge with Vanilla Frosting under strawberry sauce]

Sam selected both the strawberry based cakes for their Wedding. I even Sent them in to talk to the ower of the bakery to discuss about their customized cake. 

"I must say girl you definitely are a quick fixer", Rayan said. 

I grinned and went inside to bring out some coffee for us, "Cakes can never be completely independent without being complimented by coffees". I putted the trey careful cause all the espresso cups are filled till top. 

Natasha stated happily, "No doubt". She stood up and started to serve the cups meanwhile I sit. 

"I mean why won't you, you yourself have a big ass business brain. Shortly BABB", Rayan and I started laughing. 

Natasha said in a very much familiar accent of those red heads, "I mean, usually, I would be paranoiad. And start to cry but lukecchu". She sipped and looked at Ted for the agreemental expression.

"A sharpe brain knows how to tackle the situation being calm, so", Ted clarified. 

I looked at Ted and then Rayan, "To be honest, I knew the second Ray Sent me the picture of Peggy's shop". I exaggerate the last words. "She was our dealer five years back. So having infos about our clients is a must to do in business". 

"So you knew that we would be calling you for help when we saw the place were shut off", Rayan said.

"Your guess is right", I said leaving my cup on the trey because I've had enough. "So any more doubts about this place? You know what, I don't think you guys have any". I titled my head ina victorious way. 

Natasha and Rayan chuckled seeing me.

"How do you knew this place will be kicking our tastebarts", Ted asked sound bored and ignorent. 

"BABB", I replied. "by the way, If I can be a help in your two's wedding I would be glad too". I said smiling my teeth out at ted and Natasha.

"Defo yess gurl", Natasha said. "And you know, you and Samantha can be my brides maids too", Natasha immediately holded Ted by his arms and leaned her head over his shoulder. "We'll, Okay baby".

"Yeah", Ted said reciprocating with the gesture of Natasha. Having a weak smile.

"You two are going to get married soon", Rayan asked being surprised. 

"Hmm", Ted mumbled. 

"What hmm, you guys found your soulmates to spend the rest of your life together! Be annoyingly happy like your nature Mosby", I said punching Ted's shoulder from the other side of the table.

"there's our bride to be and groom to be", Rayan said looking at the inward of the room where we were sitting. 

"Liked her", I asked looking at Sam and Steve in eyes.

"YES, and She said all the correct words that I wanted to do for my traditional wedding cake. She said the look outside will speak of the tradition and the inside of the cake will scream our mordern Era". Sam stopped to take breath.

"You heard the lady", Steven said enthusiastically.

"So everything with the strawberry filling is on", I screamed with Sam in unison. Natasha joined us into our BestFriend Teddy bear hug. Well I'm not jealous, I think she can have our vibes for a time being. I have often seen people like her, having a big ass career but nobody to call her own friends. I have got Sam at least.

We all came outta the store, chitchatting happily.

"So I made your day work out fine, you Happy Sammy", I said.

"I'm on cloud nine, I knew I can always count on you", Samantha said hugging me tightly. 

"Oh I'm jealous of you Holy", I heard Steven saying.

"And I am jealous of Samantha", Natasha said. 

"Why would you even", Rayan asked being confused.

"I never have sucha girlfriend in my life, in modelling you might see the models be all taking happily and smiling with each other, hugging and all. But inside all they wanna bash you down", Natasha exclaimed sobbingly. 

"Don't worry you can have Holy's one percent Nat, after I get married though", both Steven and Rayan chuckled. And Natasha did her awed face. 

"Just one percent Sammy", I asked breaking the long Teddy bear hug.

"Well the rest has to be mine, just like steven has one percent of me, Nat will have the same", Samantha said pretending to talk in a secretive voice. 

"yeah I know that", Steven said, pulling Sam in by his hands. Coating her waist with them Steven said, "So Holy's gonna give her precious one percent of love and all that to Nat right".

"YES", Sam said. I nodded in agreement. 

"But what about me", Rayan said poutting his lips and sobbing fakely.

"You can have some left overs Rayan, like others", Ted said at last. This actually sounded offended to me but I jokingly agreed. 

I chickily said, "YES Ray" and immediately threw a kiss to float towards Rayan. 

"Let's go home now shall we guys", I said to avoid any more words from Ted. And  we started to walk towards the parking spot. Both Sam and I noticed the fact that Ted's not being the "always easy to go" persona today but rather pretty cold towards my words. Sam even called me close and asked about it I said idk maybe due to her outspoken Model fiancee yet deep down inside, I might be lying.

To Be Continued.........

( So a few votes and comments always boost my writing and makes me write even more so I would definitely appreciate them guys, and constructive criticism is highly appreciating. Thank you guys <3 ) 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

172 21 11
It was meant to be a simple evening. A short walk to a nearby restaurant. A disappointing blind date. A quick awkward dinner. Back home to my book. G...
373 105 28
One upon a time, he asked them to be his walk buddy.
29.9K 886 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...
33.1K 221 11
You and the Sturniolo's have known each other since you could remember. How long until it starts getting complicated? Told in first person<3