Adore You [H.S]

By xxstyles_lovexx

"𝑰'𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‡π’Šπ’“π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘³π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’•'... More

disclaimers
cast
1 // McDonald's Psychic
2 // Chai Lattes
3 // Secret Show
4 // Words To Live By
5 // Noah
6 // Tostada Takeout
7 // Let's Go To Lunch
8 // Sexy As Hell, So To Say
9 // Far Too ClichΓ©
10 // The Electric Ballroom
11 // Try Hard
12 // Golden
13 // A Roommate's Dream Come True
14 // Treat People With Kindness
15 // Thug Life
16 // Red
17 // @harryeatmyass
18 // Smith
19 // The One That Got Away
20 // 4 pm
21 // Oui Oui
22 // The Coffee's Out
23 // Boyfriend
24 // It's A Small World After All
25 // I Know That You're Scared Because I'm So Open
26 // We Do
27 // Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
28 // Because It's Weird
29 // What If
30 // Elvis Presley's Greatest Hits
31 // Falling
32 // Miss Piggy
33 // Arrogant Son of a Bitch
34 // Steamboat Springs: One Night Only
35 // I Used To Work In A Bakery
36 // Why Not?
37 // Babygirl
38 // I'm Not Good At Making Promises
39 // That's Very...Feminine
40 // Smiley Flower
41 // New Year, New Me
42 // You're Still The One
43 // Fake Surprises
44 // Don't Call Me Baby Again
45 // Anguilla
46 // Dine, Step Into The Light
47 // What Do You Hear?
48 // Radio Rebel
49 // Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
50 // Snow White
51 // Star Shopping
52 // Great Aunt Flo
53 // Just Like A Mountain Goat
55 // Watermelon Sugar
56 // A Few Extra Bucks
57 // Return From The Upside Down
58 // 1%
59 // I Will Wait
THE END (not quite)
Adore You Too

54 // Do You Know Who We Are?

18.5K 499 809
By xxstyles_lovexx

a/n: hehehehehehehehe

I open the bathroom door to see Harry laying on his side of the bed, eyes fixed on the TV. That is until he notices me emerging from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my torso.

"Have you finished?" he asks, though I'm sure it was fairly obvious.

"Yeah," I say softly, taking in the sight before me.

Harry had changed out of his outfit of the day and was now wearing a silky, green and white striped pajama set. He had one leg bent and the other laying straight, his head propped up on his elbow. I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, thinking it was honestly one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

I make my way over to my suitcase to grab a pair of underwear and some sleepwear. As soon as I've picked up my underwear, I look over at Harry, who was already watching me. He pats the area next to him, gesturing that he wanted me to come lay beside him. I chuckle at him, slipping my underwear up my legs below my towel.

"I love your pajamas," I say, chuckling.

His face lights up I shoot him a confused look as his face glows with excitement. He jumps up off the bed and begins walking over to wear his luggage lay.

"I'm glad you say that," he begins as he starts to rummage through his suitcase, "because..." As he trails off, he reveals to me a pajama set just like his, only slightly smaller. "I got you one too."

"When did you...?" I ask, my eyes searching the silky fabrics.

"When I bought it, I accidentally ordered a size too small. And when my assistant asked which one to bring, I told her to bring both," he explains, looking down sheepishly. "I thought we could wear them together and be all cute."

Being the emotional wreck I am, I started to tear up, bringing my hand up to cover my mouth.

"Aww, don't cry," Harry says, rushing over to hug me. As soon as he wraps his arms around me, I break down, letting out a sob. "Shh, I didn't mean to make you cry." He chuckles at my ridiculous reaction. He rubs his hand along my spine in an attempt to comfort me.

I pull away from his embrace to look up at him, my eyes probably bloodshot. He smiles down, placing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

After releasing a sigh, he says, "Do you want to wear them?"

"I mean, yeah, of course, I do," I say, shrugging. "But, what if I..." I trail off, looking up at him as my bottom lip slips between my teeth.

Once he realizes what I was implying, his eyes widen and a gasp escapes his mouth. "Oh! Don't even worry about that." He shakes his head vigorously. "If it were to happen, it'd be no big deal."

I look down, contemplating my options. But honestly, I didn't really need to decide anything. Of course, I wanted to wear the pajamas.

Harry lifts them up a little further, gesturing for me to take them from him. I happily take the top from him and drop the towel, still standing in front of Harry. Bold move, I know.

Just as my towel did, Harry's jaw drops to the floor, gawking done at my very exposed upper torso. I could've sworn I saw his pupils dilate, but that may just be my narcissistic alter ego getting the best of me.

He forces his eyes to meet mine as I slip my arms through the sleeves of the soft shirt. The fabric was slightly cold against the skin of my arms, causing goosebumps to arise.

I never lost eye contact with Harry, even after I had buttoned up the top and was now taking the bottoms from him. I slipped those up as well and extended my arms out, giving Harry a full look at my new outfit.

"What do you think?" I ask with a smile. These were quite honestly the comfiest pajamas I've ever owned.

"Wait," he says, raising his index finger up. He takes ahold of my hand, raises it above my head, and twirls me in a full circle, observing my outfit as he did so. As I regain eye contact with him, he smirks. "Perfect."

I blush and look down, giggling at his compliment. Then suddenly, Harry wraps his arms securely around my hips and lifts me up, causing me to let out a high-pitched squeal. I squirm in his arms as he carries me over to the bed where he lets me fall down onto my back, my blonde hair flying every which way.

And just as I'd expected him to plop down on top of me, crushing me with his body, he doesn't. Instead, he places his hands on either side of my head, his body hovering over mine. His eyes take a glance at my lips, then flick back up to meet my stare. And before I know it, he lowers his head down, placing a delicate kiss onto my lips. As he pulls away, he smiles softly, still looking down at me.

Harry rolls off me, onto his side of the shared bed. After taking his spot, he pulls me as close to him as humanly possible, spooning me from behind. His large hand travels to my lower stomach—where I was experiencing cramps earlier today—lightly tracing over it with his fingers.

"Are you in any pain?" he murmurs in my ear, his face buried in the crook of my neck.

"Not right now," I tell him, but he doesn't stop any of his movements. I knew it was supposed to be a cute and comforting thing, but it was honestly turning me on more than anything.

"Do you have a movie in mind you'd like to watch?"

I thought it over for a moment and said the first thing that came to mind, even though I knew for a fact he wouldn't want to watch it.

"After," I joke, giggling to myself. I turn over so my head was now laying against his chest.

"Oh hell no," he says, dragging out his 'L's.

"Okay," I say, still laughing, "how about Cinderella?"

"Ooh, yes," he finally agrees.

And so we watch it together in peaceful silence. He combs my hair with his fingers as we watch the movie, my head resting on his chest. Gently, he lays his head on top of mine, my whole body enveloped in his.

"Lils," he says softly, my heart melting in my chest.

"Hmm?" I hum, feeling slightly drowsy.

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like what are we?" he says again. I sit up to look at him. "People ask if we're together and you say we're friends, but I just...I honestly feel like we're more than that."

The terrifying conversation was beginning; deciding where you stand in a relationship. Whether you're together or you're not.

"And I know you said you wanted to take everything slow and I don't want to freak you out or make you feel pressured or put you on the spot, but I'm honestly just curious," he says quickly, rambling slightly. "Because anytime we're asked if we're together, you're very quick to say we're just friends but I...i-is that all I am to you?"

I've tried not to think too much about it honestly. The idea of dating Harry freaked me out for some odd reason, even though my teenage self would've killed to be in this position and would probably punch me in the face right now.

"I don't...I don't know," I tell him truthfully.

"I just feel like we should...establish what we are to each other," he says shyly, looking down at his fidgeting hands, "just so there isn't any confusion."

My heart pounded in my chest, my stomach twisting in knots. I felt so nervous to talk about this.

"So how do you really feel about me?" Harry asks nervously, nibbling on his bottom lip. "And don't feel pressured to say anything specifically. I want your honest answer."

He looked so hopeful, it made me feel like it might tear him to shreds if I were to tell him that I saw him as only a friend. But he wanted my honest answer.

But was that my honest answer?

This trip, along with just spending the last little bit with him has shown me a lot about Harry and who he is. And...I honestly really liked what I was being shown. He was so kind to me, even when he didn't have to be; he treated me so well. And he was adventurous, which I loved. He wasn't afraid to bend the rules a little, and even if it could've gotten the two of us in trouble. It still gave us memories and I feel like that's what he lived for.

And to add onto everything else, he told me he'd do anything for me, which was a slight stretch but I definitely appreciated.

"You want my honest answer?" I ask. He nods, his lip still clenched between his teeth. I take a deep breath, slightly nervous to tell him my newly found truth. But, despite the butterflies in my stomach, I told him my newly discovered truth. "I like you, Harry. I really like you."

He lets out a breath of relief as a smile appears on his lips, his dimples showing up. Chuckling, he inhales deeply.

"Lili," he says, his face glowing as he smiles down at the comforter below us, "I have strong feelings for you. Like, as cliché as it sounds, I have never felt this way about anyone before."

I felt like crying again. No guy has ever treated me the way Harry does—in such a kind and caring manner.

"So if we both...like each other," I say slowly, dragging out my words, "does this mean we should be like...."

He looks up at me, a serious look now on his face.

"Together?" he finishes my sentence for me.

"Do you want to be?" I ask, nervous about his response, even though he just told me how he felt about me.

"Well, do you?" he turns the question around on me.

"I mean, if we both like each other, and to quote you, why not?"

"Wait, really?" His eyes widen.

"Yeah," I say, shrugging. "If we both have feelings for each other, then there's no reason we shouldn't be together."

"O-Okay," he breathes out, nodding. "So, that's it then? We're like together now? When someone asks "are you two together?" we can say...yes?"

"Pretty much," I say pursing my lips together.

"Okay," he nods again, "I'm cool with that."

I laugh and simply lay back down on Harry's chest once again to finish watching the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
35.4K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
19.8K 750 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...