To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

33. The three Crazy dorks

6.8K 320 70
By FiiJaa

(You all wanted those three to be together, right? Well, before that, hopefully those who asked why I didn't pair ip Pha and Kit, you could understand reading this chapter and understanding the relationship between
three.

Also those surprised how Beam just forgave Kit like that, I hope they would understand it too why Beam couldn't bear with Kit's condition and why it's easier for him to forgive Kit than forgiving Pha. He did not for once believe what Ming said because he can see through him. He had the sense to believe in friends more than strangers. But in Pha's case, no one said a thing to him he saw how Pha let go of him for Yo and he heard the things Pha said to Forth. It was like his dad for him all over again as I said before. Pha betrayed him the most.

Have fun reading how they became the crazy med gang)

FLASHBACK

"Kitty!" 

"Fucking asshole don't call me that!"

"What? Kitty? Why not Kitty, I always call you Kitty?" Beam circled around his best friend like a happy bunny. "You look like a kitty, a mad grumpy kitty, so I call you kitty. I like Kitty better!" he went on saying loudly.

Kit grimaced. "Seriously Beam.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Beam stopped and grinned widely. "Owkay! Sorry na Kitty!"

Kit facepalmed and Pha burst out laughing. "Seriously Beamie, stop annoying him" Pha wrapped an arm around Beam's shoulder and ruffled his hair with the other. "I won't be able to save you if he decides to kill you"

Beam pouted but shut up for real as they settled in the class for their first day in middle school. As always, Beam and Kit, though not talking, chose to sit together. Pha just shook his head. So typical of those two, always bickering with Kit ending up running after Beam with his claws out, ready to rip the other guy apart but still, stick together like glue.

To outsiders, their friendship was weird, he know it. But for them, with his father dying right in front of him with a heart attack when he was so young to even spell heart, Beam seeing his own career hungry parents play the custody war and trying hard to get rid of his responsibility like he was a burden and Kit's sickness, they had stood by each other through all of it even when they were too little to even understand what happened to each other. 

He remembered when he was five, he stood quietly seeing his father's funeral, so scared, so confused and worried seeing his mother and big brother cry when two pairs of tiny hands hugged him from both sides. Kit was too tiny and sick back then but he understood when his mommy told him that 'Paana' was sad because his dad became a star. And Beam understood Kit, so they both hugged their Paana. He never forgot that day when they both bawled their eyes out and he couldn't understand why they were crying when he wasn't. They even refused to leave him alone to sleep, they were so miserable that Pha had to sat them both on either side of him and feed them dinner himself. Then they slept in his room, snoring all night long and hugging him from both sides. That was their first sleepover when Pha couldn't even turn around on his own bed because of the two nuisances. But still, he was grateful till now because the next day he woke up and he didn't find his dad in the house but a small shrine on one of his pictures and it finally hit him that dad was not coming back. But still he couldn't cry or throw a tantrum of fight the God because they both yet again cried so much and hugged him so much he ended up calming them down. 

Then there was that day when even after so much treatment, Kit's cancer spread to his bone marrow and he had to go through a stem cell transplant. They both threw rash tantrums just so they could be able to meet him. Beam gave up on his strawberry ice cream and Pha took care of his health so they won't hurt Kit and stay healthy so they could see him. They didn't play, they collected and read books so he won't feel like they have had all the fun when he didn't. They made him cards and shared their toys, Beam even gave Kit his Mr. Tuffy, the marshmellow plushie he always slept with so Kitty won't feel scared at night. 

And then Beam's dad left. He was so miserable before that, every time they both fought and he hid under the bed, scared of all the shouting and breaking stuff. In Phana's opinion, he would miss his dad but he was only five to even remember him right and he also had his mom and brother. While Kit had his whole family including grandparents and aunts and uncles and he was already recovering with their love and care but Beam?

He literally had no one else. His parent went through a huge custody battle, both being important people with strong backgrounds, their very public fight which might also had been the first ever custody battle where both parties tried their best to get cut from the child's responsibility because they both had careers. They could see the scared look on their cute little friend every time he was walked into a courtroom because they both waited outside with P'Deer, Kit's big brother. Then when Beam would be walked out under flashes of camera and he would run and hide in both their arms because he was so scared. 

That's when Pha and Kit decided they will be better parents for Beam than his stupid evil queen mother and the Lex Luther with good hair dad. Yeah, they were into comics and fairy tales those days.

He was the older one, he was the stronger one, so obviously, he was responsible for the other two troublemakers. And they were both a handful. Kit was so fragile due to his cancer, all the time he spent in hospital doing therapy, he was short, weak, unable to play or even run around, getting chubby easily and still hotheaded with a lot of insecurities that made him an easy target for bullies while Beam, Beam was a magnet for trouble. He was so cute and adorable yet so sassy and naughty for his own good, smart mouthing with no full stop in his system. So it was Pha's duty to chase away everyone who chased after that rascal. 

"Ouch! Pha!!! This shitty kitty hit me!!" Beam whined right into Pha's ear.

"You poked my cheek first you asshole!" Kit shouted. 

"I didn't"

"Yes you did!"

"No stupid!!! I poked your dimple, there's a difference" Beam said coolly and Pha facepalmed. Just great!

.
.

"Aren't you too old to be hugging Mr. Tuffy?" Kit shrugged when Pha glared at him.

"Cut it out!" Pha hissed while Beam hugged it even more tightly. "Beamie.. tell me where did she take you?" He patted a horrified Beam's head.

"P'Jean.. s-she took me up t-to her.. her room" Beam stammered. "I.. I told her I.. didn't want to.."

Pha and Kit blinked. They had a feeling of what might have happened but.. how could she? She was two years senior than them and already in high school for sure but Beam was just fourteen.

"... then she stood up and kissed me.." he ended his story.

"Wait.. with the same mouth she used on your.. you know.." Kit looked pointedly between Beam's legs.

"No stupid, she had a spare already put on the nightstand!" Beam snapped.

Pha smacked his head.

"Ouch... what?!" Kit whined.

"Not important!" Pha hissed at him.

"What? I've never even kissed, a guy could ask for details"

Pha gave him a what the fuck look and pointed at the still horrified Beam. Kit also patted Beam's head. "Okay.. it's okay. I'll ask later.. ouch! Fine never! Geez!"

Beam looked at them both and couldn't help chuckling a bit. The dorks had no idea how to calm him down but spent the whole night trying to calm him down.

The next day they found Jean's boyfriend at the school gate and they got in their first ever fight.
It involved Pha exchanging fists with the other party and Kit throwing stones at them from a reasonable distance. While Beam looked around with wide eyes, too shocked to even move.

"Hey fuckers! He didn't go to her you know! Your wench came to him! Take that! A tiny fourteen year old can satisfy her better!" Kit called them, still both hands full of stones while Beam and Pha gave him horrified looks, took both his arms in their hands and made a run for it.

"Why.. why the fuck Kitty!" Beam exclaimed.

"What? I thought it was better to brag!" Kit shrugged and then jumped away squealing like a scared kitten when Beam literally attacked him, if not for Pha jumping between them and pulling a thrashing Beam off the floor.

By the end of the school day, Pha was exhausted as they had to just wash their faces and go straight to play basketball. And now the dumb and the dumber were off somewhere chasing each other's tail. Once again!
Damn! He's like a dad with both hands full of his idiotic daughters.

He walked down the stairs, only to stop seeing a tiny boy with glasses, down on the floor playing with a kitten.

Pha blinked. Not because it was weird a school boy was playing with a kitten, Beam played with Mr. Tuffy which was even worse than a real life kitten. The weird thing was, he actually found that ordinary boy cute. Cuter than when his Beam is dancing around after pranking someone. Cuter than when his Kit is showing his dimples. Even cuter than when they're both running around each other or running to him for help against each other.

And he felt horrified for that.

.
.

"Oi giraffe! We found your nong's name" Beam sat beside him and picked fries from his plate like he owned it.

"Wh-what nong?"

"Nong Wayo" Beam went on, rolling his eyes and ignoring Pha's question. "Yo for short. I even had to punch a guy for trying to bully him, you can go talk to him you know, so that people would know that you know him and they won't bully him"

"Wh-why would I wanna talk to.. what nong?" Oha stuttered.

"Dude I say if you want to, now's the time, we'll be in high school in few months, you've been eyeing him for over a year now, grow a pair" Beam took his drink too and yet again, ignored the question.

"Beam I don't.. I don't get what you're saying, I don't want-"

"Kitty shut him before I do it with my feet. With socks still on dor extra measure" Beam spoke to Kit and dug in, eating Pha's lunch.

"Huh Pha.. seriously, what do you want?" Kit asked and Pha went quiet for a while. He knew the boy followed him around, hiding from him but peeking at him any chance he got. But..

"I don't like him!" He hissed and looked around. "Stop it guys, please!"

Beam and Kit shared a look and nodded. "If you say.."

"Besides, we might not see him again after graduating middle school"

.
.

"Beamie!" Kit hissed seeing the senior Jean in the stands. "She's here.."

"I know.. she studies here" Beam shrugged and both his friends narrowed their eyes.

"Oh God! What did you do" they asked in union and Beam giggled.

"Oh real-ax!!" He waved. "I didn't do anything. I just.. might've.. done a little fucking with her"

"Beam Baramee! YOU WHAT?" again both yelled in union.

Now Beam sat beside them like  a good little boy he was not and showed them a guilty puppy face that always worked on Pha but not today.

"So you went and slept with that girl? That girl?" Kit asked.

"Beamie.." Pha gave his best disappointed daddy face and Beam pouted.

"Dude, you lost your virginity to her!" Kit was still in shock.

"Oh! Phu-lease! As if! I've been having sex since last yea.." he trailed off as Kit's jaw dropped to the floor and the murderous look on Pha's face.

But the real issue started when the senior came chasing after Beam, exclaiming to be in love with him and demanding to get together since apparently the night blew her mind off.

Pha have had enough by the time she started going on about stuff sounding like wild and all night long, he didn't hear, he couldn't bring himself to. He was already dragging Beam's ass to get him tested.

.
.

"Kiss a person in this room"

Pha blinked at the girl. Now, what the fuck was she playing at, daring him to kiss one person in the room when he was straight and she was the only girl playimg with them at the moment?

"Kiss?" He knew she had been chasing him around, desperate enough to not take no for an answer, enough to stubbornly sit in between all these guys and then dare him to kiss one of them? Pha still haven't had his first kiss for crying out loud. He won't kiss her! But he can't kiss any of the baskerball team!

"Yeah, kiss. As in sucking and tongue action"

Pha gulped.

"Desperate much?" Just them Beam threw a sassy comment out loud and Pha looked at him.

'Shit, I'm gonna be dead meat tonight' he thought to himself but he trusted their friendship enough to believe Beam would understand without a word. And sure enough, when he grabbed Beam's neck, his eyes widened but he understood and let him kiss him.

"Yuck!" They both hissed in union after they separated.

"You!!" Hit. "Are" hit. "Paying" hit. "For" hit. "Therapy" hit. "If" hit. "I" hit. "Have" hit. "Any" hit. "Nightmares" Beam hissed at him after the party was over.

"I can't give her my first kiss, it was either you or Kit! Atleast I know for sure you two brush your teeth!" Pha retorted. "But yeah.. I'm sorry!"

"First ki- oh my Gawd!" Beam said dramatically. "You're sixteen you dummy! No kiss?"

Pha groaned. "Now I won't hear the end of it"

"Great now I'm the only one left who haven't have had a kiss yet" Kit whined, as always complaining to be left behind.

Beam.. the always crazy one, had yet another crazy idea, an idea that at that moment he only thought would make Kit mad, as he rolled his eyes and kissed Kit's mouth. Kit gaped.

"WHAT THE FUCK BEAM YOU BASTARD!"

Pha laughed out loud and he also kissed Kit. Then Kit ran after them crazy to beat them both with party poppers.

"Did either of you felt anything when we kissed?" Pha asked when they finally settled on Beam's couch, slumped over each other.

"Yeah.. of eww is a feeling" Kit hissed.

"It felt like incest" Beam exclaimed happily. "Let's have one more!"

"FUCK YOU BARAMEE!" they shouted in union and hit his head. They laughed all night long, making jokes out of the dare, not knowing that this innocent teenage venture would one day be the root of ruining their lives.
.
.

"Kit.. don't be sad. Please" Pha side hugged Kit and then took the time to smack Beam's head who was busy eating popcorn. Only that bastard could calm Kit down by making him angry. And sure enough..

Beam looked up and eyed Kit. "Hey Kit! Tell me and I'll take revenge on him by sleeping with his girlfriend" and winced again when Pha smacked his head again. "Oi you giraffe!"

"Beam.. for once be serious" Pha groaned.

Beam looked at Kit and pouted seeing him looking down so dejectedly. He hugged Kit from his side. "Kitty.. please I'll cry too if you're sad"

Kit looked up at him. "Beamie.. I feel so.. useless. Like anyone could just walk all over me or mock me.." he winced a little when Pha massaged his hurt leg a little hard.

"I'm sorry.." Pha was so mad at the moment. "Tell me who was it"

"It doesn't matter.." Kit said in a small voice. "Please.. let it go. I don't want to be called the things they call me when you fight for my sake" he looked so disturbed Beam eyed Pha to cut it out. For now.

"Kitty.. you're not useless you shitty head" Beam spoke. "You have a mouth louder than your short legs... ouch ai Pha!" He whined when Pha hit him again amd Kit chuckled, still teary. "Kitty.. I won't be able to perform in bed thinking of you"

"Beam Baramee!" Pha was so done with Beam.

"I'm okay Beamie.. shut up. You can't console a person if your life depended on it, let's make peace with that" Kit wiped his eyes and patted a pouting Beam's head.

Beam nodded. He had ways to find out who hurt his Kitty and how to teach them a lesson without fighting openly. Yup, he was the evil genius of the gang. Pha would just beat them up but Beam.. he will make them beg for mercy while he enjoyed their turmoil.
.
.

"Tell me na Pha~" Beam rested his chin on Pha's arm, giving his best puppy eyes so Pha would melt. Pha clicked his tongue and shoved Beam's face away.

"Tell what? His nong entered our school what else!" Kit didn't look up from his notes. "And this time he has a guard dog beside him"

"Hey.. Kitty, don't be grumpy on him na" Beam said gently and patted Kit's head. Kit was once again having his remission scares these days and he was grumpier than usual. "Let's give him a break" Kit sighed and nodded.

"Pha~" Beam spoke to Pha. "You like him"

"No I don't"

"Fucker stop being a coward!" Beam snapped.

"Now who's grumpy?" Kit added.

"Beam.. he's a guy.."

Beam sighed. "Pha.. heart does not have an evaluation manual to tick off feelings on base of gender. Let's try be a little more honest and brave huh" he patted Pha's arm who smiled and shook his head.

"You don't get it"

"Try us" Kit said, looking up from his notes. "Come on"

Pha sighed. "Okay.. I'm scared of being judged or made fun of. I don't wanna disappoint my mom or have my fans bully him"

"That's a shitty excuse for not pursuing love" Kit said bluntly.

"But.. we'll shut up ic that's what you want" Beam added and Pha smiled gratefully.

.
.

"I think I'll be a cardio surgeon so..I could treat heart patients" Pha smiled thinly. Both Beam and Kit looked at each other knowingly. They always knew that's what Pha would want.

"You know.. all those times I was stuck in that white walled room with machines hooked to me.. I want to treat kids, a way they won't want every single second to give up fighting. I wanna make a huge huge play room for sick kids in each of my dad's hospitals" Kit spoke.

Pha nodded. "Make a day care for babies"

"Yeah, and the kids of staff!" Beam added.

Lit smiled. "Deal! What you wanna become Beamie?"

"Ofcourse a doctor!" Pha decided for Beam. "Or you think you're gonna go off away from us?"

Beam sighed. "As if I have a choice. Fine, I don't want to keep mom's money anyway. I'll give it back to Lam and I'll become the best surgeon.. em oi giraffe! Which specialty would make me the richest?"

Pha and Kit facepalmed.

"Neuro I guess?" Pha said and Beam showed a thumbs up.

Well, that's how it was decided. Their future plan to work hard amd be great till they're good enough to come together and work at Kit's family hospital, the best one in the entire country. To work and have fun together. For ever.

End of FLASHBACK

If only they knew..

Looking at Beam hugging Kit with one hand and holding his surprised child in the other. Pha's eyes teared up again. Did they still have that chance?

He wiped his eyes and moved to look at Arthit's innocent face.

"Hey.. handsome man, can uncle giraffe hug you?" He asked the little boy who blinked at him. Then hd shyly extended his arms. When Pha leaned down to hug him, the boy just easily climed in his arms and grinned at him like a happy bunny.

Pha smiled, heart feeling so warm and touched the boy's nose with his index. "You are just like your dad.. do you know?"

"Eumph"

Pha smiled. "I'm your dad's best friend"

"Aathi knowj ebythin" Arthit giggled then pouted, extending his hand. "Geeb Aathi a gipha"

Pha laughed out loud. Really, Beam's son, through and through.

##~~

Ta da.

Another update for today. Enjoy.

Hopefully this chapter was good. Vote and comment.

See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 401 4
Forth beam one shot.....the type that I like to read. It is sweet and cute...for a quick #forthbeam dose Characters by chiffon_cake, together with m...
215K 9.3K 24
《Complete》 Fanfiction - Just another ForthBeam Fanfic you might enjoy. Click to read. Characters belong to chiffon_cake from 2 moons
202K 7.1K 29
What will you do when you like someone you shouldn't like? You can't even run away from him? Characters from 2 moons are entirely owned by chiffon_...
118K 4.3K 16
Let's see how their relationship will bloom if Forth defies and question the logic of love and romance. While. Beam was adamant to admit his feelings...