Unfamiliar Feelings (Krusie)...

By YoItsBigMike

Two unlikely friends, Kris (Male, 17) and Susie (Female, 17) take on an adventure together after the events o... More

Prequel
Chapter 1 - Kris
Chapter 2 - Susie
Chapter 4 - The Dark World
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Best Friends
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Bad Vibes
Chapter 12 - Relaxing Vibes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Promises
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Dreams
Chapter 20 - Music
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Closer Than They Seem
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Unnecessary Tension
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Ice Cream, You Scream
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Pressure
Chapter 29 - Sans
Chapter 30 - Making an Entrance
Chapter 31 - The Dance
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - To A New Adventure
Chapter 34 - I'm Not Alone
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - Daddy's Home
Chapter 38 - Undyne and Joe
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Give Us A Break
Chapter 44 - Fridays Should Be Relaxing
Chapter 45 - Conflict
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - The Party
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Operation: Find Susie
Chapter 54

Chapter 3 - Friends

2.9K 49 53
By YoItsBigMike

Kris was walking into class in a slow pace to make it seem like he wasn't in a hurry ten seconds ago.

"H-hey Kris. You're late, but it's okay, we are just beginning a lesson on how to find a job that suites you. Go ahead and sit down, and we will continue." said Alphys.

Kris went to take his seat, and felt a wave of relief when he sat down. He was so worn out from the adventure and just wanted to sleep. He looked behind him and didn't see Susie. He was just wondering where she could be, then...

Bam.

"Oh. S-Susie. Um-"

"Am I late?"

"Ohh haha.. no, you're a-actually right on t-time! W-we were just umm.. starting a lesson.."

"Great."

Susie went to go sit down, as she passed Kris she put on a smirk. He looked at her and waved. Susie got in her seat then leaned back and put her feet up on the desk, just like she was at home.

A couple minutes of lesson went by. Kris got some of it but he kept drifting off constantly. Alphys was talking about the importance of knowing your wages and where you should live before you apply for certain jobs or something. He kept trying to listen but he was way too tired. He just kept thinking of the Dark World and how weird it was that that place existed. It was a fun experience for him. He enjoyed being able to learn more about Susie because no one really knows much about her. Kris liked it when she was around, he couldn't really figure out why exactly, but she was fun. Suddenly Kris felt something hit him. He looked down and saw a wad of paper on the ground, so he picked it up. He opened it up and read,

Hey nerd wanna go to the closet during lunch?

Kris turned around and saw Susie snickering at him. Kris gave her a thumbs up and smiled back. Why would he not want to skip on a day like this? Plus he could spend more time with Susie.

Lots of time went by and Kris could barely tell what she's teaching anymore. It's like she's talking about some weird adult cartoon or something? Kris just didn't want to be in class any longer or he'd probably drift into sleep.

Then the bell finally rings!

Kris sluggishly gets up to go to his next class which was PE.

"Yo Kris." Susie catches up from behind. "You gonna meet me by the closet?"

Kris nodded.

"You could say something you know. You barely talk."

"Yeah. I just don't often I guess."

"Hmm. It'd be cool if you did a little more or somethin'." Susie said as she turned to go to her class. "See you at lunch dork."

Kris continued to his next class. He didn't really enjoy PE all that much but he'd live. When he got there he changed into his workout clothes and entered the gym. They were instructed to run 10 laps around the gym and then they'd have a free day, as long as they were playing with sports equipment. Kris sighed to himself. He wasn't in the mood to exercise at all today, let alone a whole class period. He saw Monster Kid having a hard time running and he hoped he wouldn't fall over like he did constantly. He did that only once, and the Jocks from his class teased him throughout the whole day. I mean they normally do that, but it was better not to give them a reason to. Kris was on lap 3 almost falling behind, panting constantly. He just wanted to sit down and catch his breath, then he heard behind him, "Hey wimp, what's wrong? Can't even run a couple laps?" Jonah laughed with his friend. Kris just stared at them. "C'mon freak say something!" Jonah got really close to him and whispered, "A weak ass human like you would never survive in a world full of creatures. You're better off just giving up right now. Even your brother was far better than you." Kris stopped. They snickered at Kris as he started walking to the exit.

The PE teacher noticed. "Hey Kris, where are you going?" she asked.

Kris looked over to her when he got to the door. "Restroom." He said, and before she could say anything he was gone.

He walked down the hall, grabbed a drink from the fountain, and sat down on a bench. He stretched and sighed of relief. Sitting down felt so good. A couple minutes went by and he figured he should probably get back in class to avoid suspicion. Kris was a pretty good liar, he knows how people work so he could always avoid getting in trouble.

"Kris you can't just leave during warm up unless I give you permission."

"Sorry it was an emergency." Kris said with a believable and serious look.

"Well, okay. Why don't you go find something exercise related to do?"

"Okay." Kris walked over towards Monster Kid. He was in a group with Frank and some other boys he neglected to learn the names of. "Hey Kris! Monster Kid said. "Want to play basketball?" "Sure." Kris replied. Kris didn't really participate. When MK asked what was wrong he just replied with, "I'm just tired." After a while he decided to play a little more, and surprisingly he was landing shot after shot. Frank just called him lucky, but you could tell he was joking. Probably. After a while Jonah came up to them. "Haha it's so embarrassing watching you nerds try to play basketball!" He snickered in Kris's direction. "Hey look who it is! What are you doing trying to exercise retard? You'll fucking injure yourself." Kris didn't respond.

Frank walked right up in Jonah's face.

"Frankkk! What are you doing hanging out with these nerds?"

"Can you just please shut up for once dude no one thinks you're cool cause you say shit like that."

"Oh wow look who's being such a fucking bitch. Stop hanging out with these kids. Especially that freakish human Kri-"

Whap

THUD

...

Everyone was staring at what just happened.

"W-what the fuck man?? I'll fucking have your head you little pussy."

"Hey! Frank! Jonah! Office. NOW."

"Damn it." Jonah stared intently at Frank. His glance slowly shifts towards Kris. Kris felt a slight feeling of dread crawl in his skin. But he knew he was safe, at least until after school. Jonah was the kind of person to cause a scene big enough to get the police involved. He already got officer Undyne involved in something back in middle school... but no one really knows what happened.

"Wow. Ey did you see that?! Frank did a number on him... he definitely fucking deserved that." said a guy with a name I didn't know.

The PE teacher walked back into the classroom. "Well um... you all can get back into your regular clothes and just get ready to leave. Sorry about that." She left to her office.

Kris POV

Whoa. I can't say I didn't see that coming. Well at least this class is over with... I'm so tired. I guess I'll get in some less disgusting clothes.

Later

That's better. Oh I guess I should find Susie since it's almost time for lunch. Wonder how she's doing right now.

I look around to see if Jonah is waiting for me. Thank god he wasn't there, I freaks me out cause I know he'd definitely beat me up if we weren't in school. "Ugh." Kris groaned. I wish I could be more like my brother, he does everything right and people love him. Imagine being him, the "Golden Boy". Being a human sucks.

I turned the corner and saw Susie. It's weird... I should probably be scared of a Monster like her, but instead being around her is exciting for whatever reason. I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, and she jumped.

"Wha- oh. Just say hey or something next time damn."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Ya ready to go to the Dark World, ya weirdo?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

Susie POV

Man I really should apologize to Kris. "Hey um Kris... I'm sorry for uhh ya know.. Threatening to kill you and eat your face."

Kris let out a chuckle, "Ha yeah. It's okay."

"Really? I'm surprised you forgave me so easily after that."

"Well yeah." Kris smiled. "I trust you and I know you wouldn't do that. I mean we're friends, right?"

"Haha. Hell yeah." I gave Kris a grin. "C'mon. Let's go," I say as I slowly open the door; darkness seeping out through the crack. We walk in, and the door slams behind us. "Fuck." I accidentally held on to Kris. I looked at him and he just looked the other way very fast. Before I could say anything, the floor let up and we fell down the gaping black abyss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.9K 27
She's nice, she's funny, she's quirky and so much more! She's what you want in a girl. She's (Y/n) (L/n) adoptive-sister of Sans and Papyrus and t...
7.8K 142 17
(2024 me - pls don't read this its garbage and cringe) Just a simple Kris X Reader. Again my first time doing this, so please correct me for any spel...
1.2K 40 23
i love her. i love her so much. i know everything about her. her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her attitude. all so utterly perfect. i won't let anyo...
2.3K 104 15
And yes, first book on here! Hopefully it'll be good for all of you... ;w; You had feelings for that particular blue birb in your class, but what if...