In Your University (Lisoo)

Door Plaridel23

Kim Jisoo, Manoban Lisa, Kim Jennie (not related to Jisoo) and Park Rosé are from the University's 4 founding... Meer

The Founding Families
Moving In Day
Acquaintance Party
Midnight
Kappa Delta
Sweet Escape
Forgive But Never Forget
Going on a Trip
Games
The President
The Plan
Play or be played
Well Played
The in-laws
Try Outs
Totem Pole
Stuck With You
Stuck With You Too

What a Mess

470 31 6
Door Plaridel23

[Lisa's POV]

The party is quieting down as people either sober up or blackout. Jennie already left with a drunk Chae in tow. The Kappa girls are immune to alcohol as they seemed okay even though they drank as much as the people who are passed out in the corridors. Except for Joy, she's totally drunk and is all over Ellie.

It's already been an hour and Jisoo hasn't returned yet. I'm getting worried and she's not answering my calls or replying to my texts.

"You can go if you want to check on her." Ellie, who's struggling with drunk Joy, said.

"I don't even know where she is." I put my head down, feeling the tightness in my chest.

"Just follow the chickens, dude." Ellie then panicked as the Kappa members starts to leave. "Aren't you taking Joy with you?" She shouts.

"Lisa's roommate, Lisa's problem." Yeri said without turning back.

"It's okay, I'll take care of Joy first." I said.

Ellie stares at me intensely, like how she looks at Dalgom when he's sleeping on her lap and doesn't wanna wake him up but she really needs to pee. Finally, she sighs heavily and said, "I'll take her to your room. You go find Jisoo."

**********

[Jisoo's POV]

"That stupid crackhead. I should call her Listupid instead." I whisper to myself while walking to the almost empty corridors.

Somehow I ended up outside, the slope of snow where we ski earlier is in full view, but now it's empty and dark. My boots kick some of the snow, thinking it's Lisa... or that Nancy girl.

"Ugh! I don't even know why I'm all worked up." My eyebrows attept to meet each other in frustration. "She didn't even look for me." My voice muffled.

"Take it easy. That snow might take revenge on you."

I was too distracted to recognize the voice, but could it be? I slowly turn to the source of the voice and lift my head up. The hope inside of me building up, but when I saw who it is, that hope came rolling down the hill just like how Jennie rolled down when skiing earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw a sad puppy and thought you needed company." Sean walks cautiously towards me.

"I'm not an animal, you are."

"Jisoo, it's been so long."

"You're point is?" Growing irritation fills me up and I dare not conceal it from my expression.

"Let's start anew."

Three words that I wanted to hear... but he's 3 years too late. Before I knew it, he held my hand and I instinctively removed it from his grip.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said.

"Come on, babe. Just like the old times."

"Don't ever call me that." I said through gritted teeth.

"Unnie!" A loud annoying scream tear through the air, an awfully familiar annoying scream that makes my ear bleed. "Unnie where have you been?" A tall figure looms over me and slender arms wraps around me.

"Lisa let me go!"

"No."

"Lisa I can't breath."

"Good."

"Ehem." Sean fake coughs, gosh I hate his guts. Why did I ever dated him?

Lisa relaxed her grip on me, the sudden space between us almost made me lean towards her just to compensate for the loss of warmth. Why?

She looked at Sean and said, "Oh, you're here." Then she hugged me tighter, completely ignoring him "Unnie, it's late. Let's go back."

"Fine, fine!" I said. Then we move back inside without giving my ex any attention. Listupid clinging to me, making it difficult to walk.

That went on for the rest of the trip until we reached my room. Yup, you can just imagine the looks of people around us, specially in the elevator. I had to tell them that Lisa is my pet monkey.

She let go of me when we got to the front of my door. "I'm mad at you." She pouts, I'm not saying it looks cute, it's just... bearable to look at.

"Oh, you're mad at me?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah! You left me then you went and meet that ugly man." She pouts more.

Cute.

No.

Not cute.

"I didn't 'meet' him. And look who's talking. As if you didn't get all warm and kissy with that... that..."

"I didn't!"

"Whatever. Just go back to you're room Listupid." I mentally gave myself a pat on the back for my witty nickname.

She gasped and put her hand on her chest. "You..." Then she left.

**********

An hour or so later, it's pass midnight and Ellie's still not here and she's not answering her phone. I'm alone in our room playing games and eating whatever snack we brought.

Haven't heard from Lisa too. I don't know why I have to make it a big deal that that Nancy kissed Lisa. If she kissed Ellie or someone else, I'm sure I wouldn't mind. But why can't I shake this irritation.

Ugh!

Ratat-tat-tat, I fire at every zombie in this mobile game. I put all my frustrations in this, imagining again that it's Lisa's bubbly smiling face I'm shooting at.

"Aaahhhhh. I'm gonna look for Ellie!" Giving in to my guilt, I left the room.

I found myself in front of Jennie's room, loud music can be heard from the other side. They might still be awake.

Knock knock

No one opens door but I hear them laughing so I decided to barge in...

Not a good idea.

Jennie is sitting on the bed throwing money at Chae while she dances to Gangnam Style. I closed the door faster than I can blink. Even if I didn't see the whole room, I'm sure Ellie's not there.

Maybe she's in Lisa's room. Sure that's the next logical place to look, not just because I want to see how that Limario's doing.

I knock at the door and this time, I waited for someone to answer.

"Help!" It's a whisper shout and sure is Ellies voice.

I wasted no time and opened the door. My eyes took a while to adjust to the dark which is lit by only one lamp.

"Ellie?" I whispered.

"Here." She replied.

At the far end of the room where the beds are, two figures are sprawled across one of the beds.

Is that... Joy? She's sleeping on top of Ellie. And the other bed is empty.

"I can't roll her over. She's drunk. I'm stuck." Ellie said.

"Oh. Well... goodnight then." I said.

"No no-"

Then I left the room. Problem solved, Ellie is safe and sound.

But my guilt is still heavy in my chest. I walk down the lobby to get some fresh air when a certain blonde haired girl with the stiffest bangs caught my eye. She's snoozing on the couch at the lobby with no blankets.

What to do?

I probably looked like I was dancing 'Cha Cha' stepping forward and backward as I contemplate if I'd talk to her. Her lips are trembling and she's hugging herself in the cold night.

"I can't let her die of hypothermia" I said under my breath. It's only reasonable to help, right?

Kneeling in front of her, I tap her gently on the shoulder and said, "Limario" in a sing-song voice.

She opened her eyes and our faces are just inches apart. Her gaze travels from my eyes to my lips. A split second that felt like an hour passed by then she comes in closer. My body froze.

"You're so mean." She said then turned around.

I was left dumbfounded. I don't know what I expected, but I'm sure it's not this.

"I'm mean?" I asked.

She takes a small peak at me and said, "Yeah. Mean Unnie."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you sleeping here?"

"Got no place to stay. Channie are drunk and my room is... occupied."

A flashback of my traumatized night came. If I was Lisa, I'd rather sleep here too.

Oh heavens don't let me say it... "You can sleep in my room."

She turns to face me again, smile visible but then disappearing. "Why would I want to sleep with a meanie like you?"

"Because it's cold out here."

"You're colder."

"Oh am I?"

"Yes"

"So, you don't want to sleep in my room?" She didn't respond. "Suit yourself."

I started leaving. I heard some shuffle behind me then Lisa's walking beside me in no time.

"You could've said that you want me to sleep next to you. I'd accept that reason." She said.

"Why would I? And you're not sleeping next to me. You're sleeping on Ellie's bed."

She pouts again. A little cute. "But Unnie..."

The rest of the trip back was her trying to convince me to let her sleep in my bed. I wasn't convinced.

**********

The room is quiet and dark. Only the moonlight and twinkling of the stars out the window are the source of light. It's been a while since me and Lisa got back and settled down, but I can't seem to find sleep.

"Unnie?" Lisa said from the other bed.

"Hm?" I replied

"I'm sorry for earlier and for calling your ex 'ugly'"

"It's not your fault."

"What?"

"It's not your fault that he's ugly." Giggles escaped from both of us. "I'm sorry too... for getting mad at you."

"It's okay. But why'd you get mad anyway?"

I asked myself the same question, Why?

"I'm sleepy. We should call it a day."

"Unnie." She whine. "Were you jealous?"

"Never."

"Oh really?"

"I'm Jisoo, I'm fine."

"Unnie you're so unfair."

"Goodnight Lisa."

**********

[Ellie's POV]

"Goodmorning, sunshine." My eyes are closed and my mind still half asleep when I heard a soft voice. "Open your eyes so we can have some quality time." I feel someone touch my forehead, tracing the line up to the tip of my noes.

Where the hell am I?!

My eyes opened so fast that the first ray of light blinded me for a few seconds. My head feels dizzy for the sudden action but is now starting to regain focus. Sunlight seeps in the room, looks like my room but I realise that the things inside aren't mine. When my vision focused, I stare at the woman beside me....

Joy.

Why am I here?

Why are you here?

What time is it?

Why are you wearing a pink bathrobe?

Why do you have such alluring pair of eyes?

All these questions but nothing came out of my mouth. My limbs won't seeem to work. It's like my mind is fully awake but my body is still sleeping.

"Cute." Joy said.

I want to scream.

**********

I finally escaped after hours of convincing Joy to let me go. I felt like a hostage trying to bargain for my freedom. My whole body aches like my muscles are all twisted tangled with each other. Maybe letting a giant sleep on top of me is a bad idea.

I finally arrived at my room only to find my bed missing a blanket. I look over to Jisoo's bed and saw her sleeping like a starfish occupying the whole bed.

But wait, there's more.

A certain blonde slendrina is also there, clutching at Jisoo with her bangs still intact. If I didn't know better I would've mistaken her for my cousin's pet cat.

They look so peaceful so I won't bother them. Maybe I'll just check in on Rosé and Jennie first.

And so I did. I left my room and make my way to the Drama Queen's room. When I got there, I rang the doorbell. Yup, I don't know why these people kept knocking on doors. This hotel is 5 star and has doorbells.

"Ellie? Come in." Rosé, rubbing the sleep off her eyes, opens the door wide for me to come in.

First thing that caught my eye was that Chae's still wearing the same clothes she wore last night at the party, same with Jennie who's still lying in bed. Second this is that the room is littered with money. I know they're rich, but using bills as carpet seems to be unreasonable.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"I've no idea." Jennie said while massaging her temples.

What the hell happened last night?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.6K 498 61
Rosé being Rosie funny and adorable...... Jennie being Jen....but both love each other. some random things in here ......
35.5K 1.9K 17
Jisoo's a 18 year old girl who lives with her stepmother Dara and stepsister Jennie who are not too kind to her. Jisoo's mother is an alcoholic and o...
3.3M 87K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
13.1K 912 25
Jennie and Lisa are best friends and live together. Each one studies at a university, has other extra activities and lives their lives at a different...