When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 36}~

6.8K 587 158
By its_sanjh

Shehnaaz is sitting on the floor gasping in pain and holding her hair which her aunt is pulling. Her eyes are moist but she is trying to act that she is not feeling any pain. 

“Will you ever again behave like that? How many times I have told you to be away from man but what to do when you character is such. I had the doubt when I saw you hugging him. What do you think? Trapping someone like him will let you escape from us? Nothing like this is going to happen.” The lady is fisting her hairs in her hand while glaring at her angrily. 

“I was not trapping anyone and what’s your problem if I hug or kiss anyone? You’re not my mom and don’t act to be one.” Shehnaaz says glaring her with hate. 

“Now you will back answer me? Don’t forget that your brother is in what condition.” She says eyeing at the person who is laying on the bed peacefully. Shehnaaz too look at the direction, with teary eyes. She remembers the moment she came inside she has seen him breathing heavily, they have not given him his dose. On what guarantee she has left him here all alone. How can she be so selfish, just to be happy in her life she left him in this hell? What kind of sister is she?

“This! I want to see this helplessness in your eyes, don’t you dare to boss around because I have your weakness but you don’t have mine.” Saying so aunt moves from there. 

Shehnaaz slowly moves her knees close to her stomach, hiding her face there and sobbing. How she thought that her life will get normal when she knows that she doesn’t deserve a normal life. “Siddharthhh… please take me away from this hell, please.” She calls him out in between her sobs. Somewhere he has turn out to be her only hope that can take her away from this messy life. 

//

“What are you thinking Siddharth?” Vikas asks seeing him still staring at no specific point. 

“That how can we again land into Shehnaaz house.” Siddharth says lost in thoughts. 

“By police,” Asim says suggesting making Vikas to give a horrified look. 

“No! Last time I have handled the consequence I won’t be able to handle it again.” Vikas says denying, getting flashes of Shehnaaz anger last time. 

“But we have no other option we will have to go by it.” Siddharth says shocking Vikas, he is the same person who used to reject his all plans and when today he himself is denying but Siddharth wants to go with it. 

“Are you serious Siddharth?” Vikas asks him, he nodes still lost in thought. 

“What are you thinking bro?” Asim asks. 

“That how can we bring Shehbaaz along with us.” 

“It really going to be difficult. Aunt might have been okay with Sana been over here as she knew that Sana key is still with her that is Shehbaaz but she won’t ever agree with Shehbaaz coming over here because that will eventually means losing all her control over Shehnaaz.” Asim says making them to agree with it been tense. 

“Why is that aunt behind Shehnaaz? I don’t get her at times.” Madurima says getting annoyed who heard their talks along with Aarthi and Rashmi. 

“Sometimes people go to any extent for love and hate and here I think it is neither of it but just property.” Aarthi says making Madurima to node. 

“I don’t think her aunt did anything wrong, Shehnaaz has to again get habit of her earlier life before we entering into it. After all, after few months she will have to live like that only, right?” Rashmi this statement makes them confused but somewhere they did find her correct, after all they are in her life only for some few months. 

“How much I am going to miss her.” Madurima says sounding sad as she really likes Shehnaaz a lot. 

“I used to think same some days ago but now I don’t think so that I will ever miss her.” Saying so Rashmi moves from there, making Madurima amazed with her change behavior. 

“Seems like she is badly hurt with the rejection.” Madurima whispers to herself but that is heard by Aarthi and she moves behind Rashmi. 

// 

Shehnaaz is sitting beside her brother, slowly caressing his hair. A sad smile on her face, “I am really sorry Shehbaaz been your elder sister still I couldn’t give those happiness which you deserve. I always become the reason for your pain, you always have to tolerate all the torture of aunt just due to me.” Giving a kiss on his forehead. “But I promise you Shehbaaz now no longer you will have to deal with it. Even if I have to deal aunt torture entire my life for that, I will.” Shehnaaz says wiping off her tears. “You take rest I will come having water.” Saying so she moves from there. 

As she has been moving towards the kitchen, she pass by her aunt room. And is shocked listening to the conversation they are having. 

“What? Who told you about it?” Uncle asks her. 

“I don’t know maybe a person from the set. That person has witnessed the entire thing.” Aunty says making uncle furious too. 

“But what if that person has been lying, I mean she is my brothers’ daughter. She won’t do something that will defame their name in village.” Uncle somewhat is finding it difficult to except. 

“Why will that person lie?” She sounds angry, “what will she get? It is her kindness that she thought about our wellbeing. She told that how she has been kissing his face, does it suit a grown-up lady doing such stunts? She is going to defame our name not her parents. If it was in my hand, I would have killed her the same way we killed her parents but what to do? This entire property is in her name and we have no other option then to tolerate her for lifetime.” She says shocking Shehnaaz who has tears in her eyes on listening that her parents didn’t met with an accident but has been planned by her father’s own small brother and his wife. How can someone be so cruel? 

“That was my biggest fault, I came in your talks and this greed of money made me to do something as cruel as that. I killed my own brother who used to treat me like his son. I am still not able to forgive myself for it.” His voice contains that guilt which he has been feeling from the day he has lost his brother. 

“What? You both killed my parents.” Shehnaaz voice from the door makes them to look at her with shock clearly written on their face. 

“What are you doing over here? Go to your that death bro…” Aunt is going to talk but stops seeing the look Shehnaaz is giving her. 

“Don’t you dare to say a word against my brother. Don’t forget that he is reason that you both can use me the way you want. I always felt that you both are bad and don’t want to be our guidance but are doing it for the sake of doing it as we are your brothers’ blood relative. But never in my life I thought that you both will be the reason that my parents are not with me today, my brother is in such condition. From so many years I have been blaming myself for all this but the real culprit was in front of my own eyes but I was not able to see them. How could I be so foolish, though I never got good vibes from both of you. I never got that family vibes from you.” Says pointing at uncle and giving him disgusting look, “today I got why, because you were never his brother but his murder.” That hits like a bullet to his uncle heart adding more to his guilt. 

“Oh madam! Stop giving us lecture, we very well know that we are very bad, cruel. We did very bad with your parents and now are going to do with your brother and you, happy!”  Aunts speaks giving her pissed off expression. 

“I am not going to give you destroy my brother’s life, you did enough now its time for pay back.” Shehnaaz says determined. 

“You will pay me back? And how is that?” Aunt is giving her challenging look and folds her hand near her chest. “Don’t forget that still life of your brother is in my hand and don’t you want to know that how we killed your parents. It was on your birthday,” aunt says pressing her face with his fingers. “That day they have been coming from an event, he has been a very big business man and had earned a lot due to the success of very big project. He had turn billionaire in such a less time. I was jealous seeing their success because my husband was nothing compare to him. I didn’t want to live a life of poor wife, that was the reason I started manipulating your uncle against his own brother. Must say your uncle is very much innocent who came in my talks so easily and then we planned to kill them and show it as accident. That what happened everyone thought it to be accident but after their death we came to know about that will, I was angry and frustrated on knowing that it was in your name rather then,” looks at her husband. “Must say your father was very much clever that he made a point that no one kill you for the property putting a condition like that whole money will go to orphanage if anything happens to you. That is the reason that both you and your brother are still alive. And you’re planning to spoil our whole hard work with your this love drama, this easily I won’t give you to run from us. I have invested so many years on you now I can’t lose it.” Aunt speaks shooting draggers at her. 

“What kind of person are you? After doing so much, you still are not at all guilty.” Uncle says looking at his own wife with a disgusting look. 

“You just keep quiet.” She says glaring him while Shehnaaz is staring at both of them with utter shock and disgusting look. Did she call this people her uncle and aunt, does they even deserve to be called like such? 

At that moment there is a knock on the door making everyone confused that who it can be? Aunt looks at Shehnaaz knowing that whoever it is has come to take her, “you know that still you act as our puppet your brother will be safe or...” She says giving her a warning look but seeing her not getting affected by her warning. She holds her hands and drags her towards Shehbaaz room. 

She moves towards his bed, removing the oxygen mask shocking Shehnaaz to the core.  

“What are you doing?” Shehnaaz shouts been hell shock. 

“The only medicine that can put you to limit. Now you know how to behave with the person on the door.” Aunt says having a devil smile. 

Shehnaaz is staring at her brother who is trying hard to breathe, and she can’t do anything but stand there helpless staring at her brother such condition. Uncle who has reach just now becomes shock seeing the view in front of her, the boy laying on the bed taking having breathe while his oxygen mask is kept beside him. 

“What are you doing? You removed his oxygen mask, he will die.” With that he run to the bed and is going to put the mask but aunt holds his hand. 

“The mask will be put back only when our uninvited guest will be sent back by Sana. What you say Shehnaaz?” Her aunt asks making Shehnaaz to glare her but still nodes agreeing to her demand. 

“I promise that I will send them back but please put that mask back or he will die.” Shehnaaz is sounding helpless at the moment, she has to agree to all her condition just for the sake of her brother. 

“I do trust you,” saying so aunt put the oxygen mask back relief passing over Shehnaaz and the uncle. “Now let’s attend our guests.” Saying so aunt drags her out pulling through her elbow and uncle follows them. 

Aunt opens the door and as excepted finds police along with entire cast along with Asim’s grandparents. Their eyes are searching for only one person who is standing there bending her head. Siddharth is just staring at her wanting to once look at her face as her face is mirror to her heart but she is not letting him to, as if trying to hide something. 

“Police officer, what are you doing over here again?” Aunt asks faking a smile. 

“I have already informed you about the money Shehnaaz borrowed and she will have to stay over there till she return it back then can I ask what she is doing over here?” The police give her a stern look, he has no idea that why he kind of feels that this woman is not correct. 

“That money, actually…” uncle is going to speak but aunt interrupts her. 

“We will give that money,” saying so aunt moves from there shocking the rest, they never thought that she will agree to pay the money. They have been thinking that she is a greedy kind of woman who don’t like to share her money and she just handling them money like that is huge.  

After a few moments’ aunt comes with the money and extends it to Vikas, shocking him more. Now how will they take Shehnaaz along with them? With that he glances once at money and then at Shehnaaz who is standing there still her head bend. 

“Now you got your money and you all can a take a leave.” Aunt says. 

“We will leave but I have heard that Shehnaaz has a brother too so I want to meet him once.” Listening to this aunt smiles, she has known that Dey might have inform about their morning meeting. 

“Why?” Glancing at others present over there, they surely have something in mind and she is trying to sense it. 

“What you mean by why? I am a police and you can’t stop me.” 

“Sorry sir but if you don’t have search warrant then you can’t check our house, I too know about law but still you want to search and I won’t stop you from doing your duty.” Aunt says so allowing them in. Though some are shock that she allowed so easily in but they still move towards Shehbaaz room to see if he is fine. 

Shehnaaz is standing there alone and Siddharth instead of moving in remains there, moving towards Shehnaaz. She knows that he is standing in front of her but doesn’t raise her head staring at the floor as if it is more interested then looking at his face. Siddharth is standing in front of her trying to look at her by slowly bending his head. 

“What is happening over here?” Siddharth asks his voice serious, has he been angry on her for moving here without even informing him about it. From the other side there is no reply. “I am asking you something Shehnaaz, what are you doing over here? You were going to dadi house so what on the earth are you doing over here?” His pitch little louder making her to slowly raise her head and look at his face who is trying hard to control his anger. 

Siddharth stares at her face, her eyes swollen due to continuous crying. Her face pale, that glow which he has witness in morning is lost somewhere. Her nose has turn red due to crying while she is still sobbing quietly. Seeing her face his entire anger is disappeared and his hands slowly makes it way to her face cupping it with both of his hand. She looks at him with her teary eyes and a sad pout. 

“What happened meri jaan? Why are you crying?” He asks his voice too turning soft, she is only capable of turning him so soft. 

She nodes in a negative manner, wiping off her tears. “Nothing, you go from here. I gave back Vikas money now let the rest to move.” Shehnaaz says not meting his eyes, making Siddharth well aware that she is lying. This is not what she wants. 

“We are not going anywhere. You just tell me what have that aunt told you?” Siddharth says again his voice turning serious. 

“I told right that there is nothing now you should go.” Shehnaaz has tried hard to bring that words out of her mouth. She finds it so hard to lie and specially when someone is staring at you with so intense graze. 

“Now you got your money and even met Shehbaaz now you all can leave,” aunt says coming out of the room but she gets shock seeing Siddharth cupping Shehnaaz face and they standing so close to each other. “It will be better that you people leave as early as possible.” Eyeing at Siddharth. 

“Why are you in so hurry to send us? Your, this behavior makes me to doubt you even if I don’t want to.” Police says smirking at her making her to sweat in fear listening to it. 

“Why you have to doubt me? You can understand so many strangers in your house, you feel uncomfortable right?” Aunt says trying to cover up. 

“But I don’t think that Shehnaaz consider them as strangers,” police say looking at Siddharth and Shehnaaz. Seeing them all Shehnaaz is trying to remove his hand from her face but today Siddharth is adamant not to leave her. 

“Siddharth leave me,” Shehnaaz is pleading him with her eyes. 

“I won’t until I get my answer, what you’re doing over here?” Siddharth says not in a mood to give up. 

“Siddharthhh…” she tries again but no use. “I came here because Dey told me that my brothers’ condition was not proper.” Shehnaaz finally opens her mouth making aunt to get tense. 

Police eyes lands on Dey making him to get scared, “I told her the came thing which her aunt told me.” Giving his justification. 

“Yeah, I met him in morning on my way to set. You have seen her brother; his condition often gets worse at times.” Aunt is trying to justify her action, “so in morning too his condition got worse so I got scared and thought to inform her.” 

“Don’t you think instead of informing her you should have inform me as I am his doctor it would have been more useful?” Asim’s dadu says trying to trap her in her own plan. 

“She thought that if I reach here, he will be fine as he might be missing me. As it is first time, I have been away from him.” Shehnaaz says again bending her head making Siddharth to glare at her, she is supporting that aunt and he knows why. 

***

How is the part?

Shehnaaz got to know about her aunt cruel self but still she is supporting her now what will happen? Will they leave Sana over there or they will bring her from that hell?

Keep guessing till the next part.

A strange thing I noticed yesterday, one negative comment was written on my comment session and I had to do nothing one of you commented such a positive thing under that person comment making that person delete it's comment. I live for this positivity, I have really earned a lot over here and that is this support from you all. The way you people support me, seriously I am lucky to have you all.

Thanks for reading, votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 7.8K 77
Book 2: This story is about a bubbly girl, Megha and Abhijeet, her perfect match. But life is never perfect. They were unaware of the tests that th...
20.2K 1.7K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
200K 15.6K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...
7.5K 712 30
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...