28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Lucky
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Break
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
First Love
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
King
Shadows
Call
Proud
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Lies
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

Beastly

11.2K 816 282
By drawfavs

"I'll give you Jin if you give me Y/N," Chao declares, with a demonic grin.

The room was quiet.

"Why the hell would you want that?" Namjoon asks, confused.

Chao gestures to Jin. "Getting bored with this plaything. Need a new one."

"Fine, Namjoon says. "I won't have to lose my money and I get to lose a nuisance. Seems like a pretty good deal."

Jungkook grabs Namjoon's collar. "Are you freaking serious? What the hell is wrong with you? Y/N isn't an object to be exchanged."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Fine, we'll instead give the $100 million dollars for Jin."

Chao looks at his fingernails. "Nah."

"What do you mean nah?" Namjoon growls.

"I mean if you don't give me Y/n, Jin will continue to be my personal slave. Wonder if he'll last with me for an eternity.. or at least a few nights."

Namjoon clenches his fists and his veins in his forehead were popping out. He was fuming.

"Jungkook, aren't you curious what we did in the dark? You must have asked her," Chao smirks.

"I originally did. But now I don't care what Y/N did with you," Jungkook says.

"You don't care?" Chao raises his brow.

Jungkook nods. "I don't. She can be with whoever she wants, but I'll always be there to protect her because she has protected me for so long."

Jungkook stands in front of me. "If you want Y/N, you have to get through me."

Chao chuckles. "Oh? How chivalrous. Too bad. Guess I'll be taking Jin back then."

"NO!" Namjoon cries and falls to his knees. "I'll give you anything. Just return him safely to me. Please."

"It isn't about what you'll give. It's about what I want from Jungkook," Chao states.

"You can't have Y/N... Over my dead body," Jungkook doesn't move.

"Dead body?" Chao says, amused. "Maybe that's what I want."

I shiver and I grab Jungkook's hand.

"I don't want money, Namjoon wants Jin and you want Y/N... how about we do a duel instead?" Chao's eyes gleamed with amusement.

"Just between me and you, Jungkook. One on one. I win, I take Y/N and Jin home. You win, Jin is returned, Y/N will be yours and I'll leave here empty-handed. Deal?"

Jungkook clenches his fist, squeezing my hand. I squeeze back. "Fine."

"No, there has to be another way-" I argue.

Chao cackles. "No Y/N, there isn't. Either you or Jin come home with me tonight or I fight with Jungkook."

Jungkook grabs my shoulders. "It'll be okay. Jin is my hyung that Namjoon loves and I can't risk him being hurt anymore. And you're my... snow. I need you."

I gulp. "I wish things could be different."

Jungkook tightens his grip. "Me, too."

***

Within a matter of minutes, Chao's gang and the Bangtan Boys stand at the edges of the gigantic room and Chao and Jungkook are in the middle.

"How about we make things a bit more interesting.." Chao says.

"How?" Jungkook asks.

"No guns. No knives. No weapons. Just a fistfight. Well, legs any part of the body too I guess," Chao laughs to himself.

"Fine."

The fight begins.

Chao charges towards Jungkook but dodges his attack. Jungkook may have been taller, but was lighter and more swift on his feet.

But after a few tries, Chao plows into Jungkook, slamming him into the ground.

Jungkook was more agile, but Chao was way more muscular and heavier. Jungkook is pinned to the ground and can't get up. It seems he wasn't going to win this fight.

"Y/N will be fun to take home. A plain looking girl, but looks like the type to take orders." Chao wraps his hands around Jungkook's throat.

"Stop talking about her like she's an object," Jungkook demands between breaths.

"I'll use and abuse her 'til she's a lifeless doll," Chao snarls.

He continues. "She won't even remember your name after a night with me. After a week, she won't recognize herself in the mirror and only know my name, because her only purpose is to please me."

Something about what Chao said instigated something beastly in Jungkook. The light from his eyes disappeared, and a darker glint replaced it.

With an inhumane strength, Jungkook pulls Chao off of him, backflips to stand up, then does a double roundhouse kick across his jaw.

Chao falls to the ground and I cheer.

Jungkook grabs his shirt and then punches him across the face, repetitively.

The pool of the blood on the floor was getting bigger, except now it was more of Chao's blood.

Chao isn't fighting back or struggling... Chao couldn't fight back. He was nearly unconscious.

Hoseok stands next to me, "If Jungkook goes farther, he could possibly murder him."

Hoseok was right. Chao doesn't even have the strength to get up. Jungkook was literally... killing him.

"Jungkook, that's enough. STOP!" I yell but Jungkook continues pummeling Chao like he's a punching bag.

I run to the middle of the room and grab Jungkook's shoulders. "You've done well, Jungkook. That's enough," I whisper. When he makes eye contact with me, he suddenly stops and he finally gets up.

Chao's eyes are rolled to the back of his head so we only see the whites of his eyes. It doesn't even seem like he was breathing. His pale skin color was replaced by a bright red all over- the remnants of his own blood.

"Jungkook wins," I grimly state.

"I win," Jungkook repeats, his chest moving up and down.

"Actually, I think I win."

"Huh?" We gasp.

The voice seemed to be coming from Chao's seemingly lifeless body.

Blood gurgles from Chao's mouth and he spits it out and wipes his mouth.

Chao chuckles deliriously on the floor. "I've unleashed your primal, evil side. Maybe that's what I wanted all along..."

"You wanted this?" Jungkook asks.

Chao doesn't respond. He's unconscious again and his men silently carry their leader's body out of the warehouse.

***

"You need to go the hospital for this-"

"The hospital won't have the quick healing medicine," Jungkook quietly says.

It's a few hours later and we're in the back of one of the Bangtan Boys trucks. We were informed Chao is still living, though barely. Jungkook really did nearly knock the lights out of him.

"Where do we go then?" I ask.

"Can I come home with you?" Jungkook looks down, shyly.

"You want to come to my house?" I widen my eyes.

"Yeah. I was so close to losing you today. I need to know you'll be safe tonight."

"I don't know if my parents will be okay with that. Taehyung is already staying," I confessed.

"I don't care. Please."

"Also my apartment is really small..." I scratch my head, embarrassed.

Jungkook shrugs. "I don't care."

"Fine. But we gotta heal you up, dude."

We stop by one of the Jeon hotels. Jungkook quickly cleans, puts the medicine on his wounds, bandages and changes his clothes there. He returns back to the truck.

We're finally dropped off in the front of my apartment building.

I unlock the door to my family's residence. Within seconds, Taehyung greets me with a bear hug.

My parents drop their jaws when they see Jungkook.

"Oh, you brought Mayor Jeon's son." My dad exchanges an uncomfortable glance with my mom.

"Surprise!" I exclaim.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: quick updateeee lemme know what u guys think 🥰❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 23
Jimin was not ok. his whole life he struggled with depression, but for the past year, everything had gotten worse. he couldn't sleep, instead, he sta...
46.6K 2.4K 11
"I'm fine," no I'm not, I'm dying inside, "are you sure?" "yes," no I'm not, I'm not fine, I need help! Jungkook finally stands up to his father, rev...
43.7K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
32K 1.6K 32
Our past can haunt us in mysterious ways, constantly reminding us of things done or said in the past in their own ways. Everyone deals with those thi...