98s; Snowy Romance - S.Ryujin...

Door 1-800-JAYE

Alternative Title: Ryujin, My Lover From 98s. Happened around October 1998, from the incident Kim Y/N had her... Meer

1» The Wondering
2» Basket ball
3» Library Girl
4» Rooting for You
5» She Breaks The Rule
7» Sister's Love
8» The Troublemaker
9» Hyun Seunghee
10» Advices & Sweet Talker Ryu
11» Kim Sohye
12» Kim Sohye & The Match
13» All About Ryu
14» All About Ryu pt2
15» Miss Bastard & Ms Loudspeaker
16» Yoon VS Shin
17» Yoon Sanha
18» What Should I Do?
19» We Got A New Company
20» What's The Symptoms of Falling In Love?
21» The Monster Has Awake
22» It's You, Again.
23» I Got A Crush
24» I Got A Crush part 2
25» Nobody Like You
26» Troubles Again
27» More Troubles
28» With The Shins
29» Shin & Yoon
30» Remember The New Company?
31» 2nd Symptoms
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32» A Day with Yoon Sanha
33» Running Away
34» Tastes of Jealousy
35» Thinking About Ryu
36» Chasing Ryu
37» Missing You, Missing Ryu
38» Ryu, Just Ryu.
39» Possible Confession
40» The Mission by Mr Handsome.
41» Snowy Romance; Yoon vs Shin
42» SR; Some Feelings
43» SR; 3rd Symptom
44» SR; Ugly Parts About Us
45» SR; My Heart Attack
46» SR; Secret Spilling
47» SR; This Playful Game
48» Pain of the Truth
49» SR; About You
50» SR; Happy Birthday Yuna!
51» SR; To Tell You, I Find Comfort In You
52» SR; The Truth After The Truth
53» SR; With Ryu
54» SR; Snowy Romance
55»SR; Uri D-Day
56» SR; Winter Night
57» SR; The First
58» SR; First Date
59» SR; The Odds
"
60» SR; Night With You (1)
61» SR; Night With You (2)
62» SR; Night With You (3)
"
63» SR; Us
"
64» SR; Late Night Thoughts and Day Thoughts
65» SR; Teen Years
"
66» Teen Years Part ii
"
"
"
67» SR; Mini reunion between us
68» SR; Make A Wish
"
69» Christmas, Us.
Finale » Snowy Romance, Our Story
Prologue
this is a letter to my readers
100k Snowy Romance (important announcement)

6» "What's wrong with you?"

3K 140 127
Door 1-800-JAYE

Some explanation :

Hagwon (Korean pronunciation: [haɡwʌn]) is the Korean-language word for a for-profit private institute, academy or cram school prevalent in South Korea.

It's like extra classes for subjects that South Korea focus on.

Many other children, particularly younger children, attend nonacademic hagwon for piano lessons, art instruction, swimming, and taekwondo (태권도).

Fun fact : South Koreans go to school for 16 hours a day (8am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday)

Still the same day, few hours after the chaos caused by Shin Ryujin.

Y/N decided not to attend hagwon today since it's Friday and for Saturday they will still be going to school.

To Ryujin their interaction matters the most and she will do anything to get the attention.

Even if it's including humiliating herself in front of the South Korea's president.

Or humiliating the school's president.

Y/N asked help from the school receptionist, she asked the president about a student named Shin Ryujin.

Asking him which class Ryujin resides in then so forth "Why are you asking about her? The Shin Ryujin?" she asked Y/N confusedly.

She heard the questions but refused to answer it, after looking through the files she gave it back and said thank you in English.

Then stormed off to Ryujin's class, her foot stomps can be heard very clearly and Y/N's adrenaline just rose.

Ryujin's last class is geography while Y/N's Korean Literature. Just saying you know.

She's walking really fast to her class, hoping that Ryujin won't leave the school because she really need to talk to her.

Then she found the class, she barged in very very shamelessly and walked straight to Ryujin.

Ryujin noticed this, look at her while smiling but Y/N slightly pushed her shoulder "Yah" she said.

The expression on Ryujin's face changed in milliseconds. So do some students faces.

Being the older person, Ryujin just has to keep it cool and have to deal with Y/N's anger once again.

At that moment, she knew y/n didn't came here to play, the girl she admires is being serious.

She knew it, the moment she pushed her shoulder she really can see it coming already.

She breathed in "Hey" Ryujin said calmly.

Y/N rolled her eyes "Hey? Hey? HEY? YAH! What's wrong with you?" she raised her voice.

There weren't much students left in the classroom, they were left with Chaeryeong, Jeongin, Minju, Daehwi and two other students.

They all stopped what they all were doing previously because of Ryujin's and Y/N's beef.

This time no sugarcoating "You caused a problem or maybe a chaos and do you know that the whole school is whispering behind me, some of them didn't even bother to cover up?" y/n yelled straight to the point to Ryujin's fucking face.

Aish she really never talk to me in a good mood Ryujin complained in her head.

She had to calm her down "Y/n-ah please let me explain first, let's have a seat and maybe some tea?" Ryujin asked with a cute tight smile.

Ryujin was trying her best to persuade the younger girl that was standing before her.

She pulled her chair out and kindly gestured Y/N to sit still with a cute tight smile on her face.

Everyone in the class mentally face palmed their foreheads and amazingly none of them wanted to leave.

For them really like the beef between Y/N and Ryujin. They just like the heated part actually.

Daehwi and Chaeryeong are soft types of teenagers, they don't like teenagers violent that much.

But for Y/N and Ryujin they are the teenagers are the most teenage teenagers who've ever teenaged.

Thus, they are teenagers.

Y/N just look at her with a 'Are you fucking kidding me?' face and she felt that Ryujin was playing around.

The were dead silent in the class and you can even hear the pin dropped or the clock ticking.

Other students are silent too.

Ryujin tilted her head back "Don't leave please stay here with me, you guys can be the witnesses if like something happens here" Ryujin ordered her friend to stay with her.

Witnesses? What do you mean by that stupid? Y/N asked in her head.

"Tsk, who wanna leave?" Chaeryeong complained in a small volume.

As usual.

"I'm interested bitch" Chaeryeong cursed to her and others around her were so surprised.

Except for Y/N and Ryujin, they're in their cute little world.

Hearing Chaeryeong cursing was something very alien and new to her friends.

Daehwi basically had his hands covering his mouth, Sanha with his jaw dropped on the floor, Jeongin with his poker face.

While Minju had her eyes got bigger than the original size at the curse word said by Chaeryeong.

Of course everyone were surprised as hell because the cute and innocent Chaeryeong was gone for a milliseconds.

Where did the cute Chaeryeong went?

All of Ryujin's friends sat down on their seats and continuing to watch Ryujin's battle with a junior.

Y/N rolled her eyes while her arms are crossed then she sat down on the seat next to Ryujin's seat

She mouthed out a "Tsk" as she sunk herself in the chair comfortably.

She mouthed out all of the curse words as she only faces front.

Not even bother to spare a look to Ryujin, Ryujin look at her with smile at the girl that was sitting next to her.

Her eyes meeting the green board and the wall clock above the board.

Everybody was surprised that Ryujin still has a soft spot Y/N even though the girl treated her poorly.

Sanha isn't close to Ryujin compared to Chaeryeong or Daehwi but he stayed because he was looking forward to current Ryujin and Y/N's situations.

He is quite close to Y/N because they live in the same housing area.

Sanha isn't just curious about their incidents and strongly hope to see what's come next.

Okay now back to Y/N and Ryujin, shall we?

Ryujin sighed, she was satisfied "Let's talk about it nicely, okay?" she leaned closer to her.

She look her in the eyes "You can drink my unfinished iced tea in this bottle" Ryujin offered while having a bright tight smile on her face.

Y/n looked at her once again, thinking that she might be kidding in this situation.

What did she came for? She thought in her head about the purpose of meeting Ryujin.

Ryujin was tired to make the girl feel more tired "I caused that chaos so you would notice me and that was an apology to you, I wanna make you my friend" Ryujin explained in a low tone.

She knew and deeply understand the younger girl's feeling as they both started to feel tired.

Something clicked inside Y/n. Jeez Probably some stupidity that will fuck up the situation.

"Yah sunbae-" Y/N stopped as she smirked dangerously.

She has an idea "Not sunbae but bastard, I'm not going to call you sunbae but bastard" she said while leaning back on her chair, still with her arms crossed.

"You know why" Y/N while looking at her nails.

Ryujin eyes are widen at the name she was given by y/n and everyone's eyes are wide too.

Their eyeballs might fall of too anytime and who knows what happens in the future.

Their jaws were slowly dropping and some froze in their spots as they were all left speechless by their junior of a year younger.

Both of her legs are crossed, her face has a evil smile on it and that's right Y/N is indeed a brave soul.

Her eyes darted to Ryujin's classmates, she made eye contact with Sanha before continuing her words.

Y/N breathed out "I know you're a year older and even if the whole nation curse at my face to call you sunbae, sorry I won't" she said as she stood up from the seat.

Y/N slowly walking out of the class then she stopped at the door and turned her head around to meet Ryujin's face.

Y/N's took a few seconds to say this carefully "You know Shin Ryujin bastard, I like what you did just now and you had my attention" she spoke as her shoulders were shrugged.

The younger girl bitterly chuckled before continuing "And for your information I sincerely accepted your apology, don't bother me anymore, bye" she explained as Ryujin just stared at her.

The whole universe knows that Ryujin won't stop bothering her junior and she is unstoppable.

She left the class with a bitter face but walking down the hall with a very big smile.

Her eyes are rolled also because she promised to be very angry at Ryujin and she even imagined her would do something more just now.

Heck the girl even prepared a script of what she should say and do during the confrontation.

Only 25% of her plans and scripts were used because honestly she lost her mind for a while facing Ryujin.

Ryujin just stared at the door with a poker face and her thoughts were filled with Y/N.

Sanha took his bag then go to chase the girl "Yah, Y/N ssi wait! Where are you going?" Sanha yelled as he left the class and luckily he was able to catch y/n up.

Unexpectedly, Ryujin's face and her friends face changed when they heard Sanha called Y/N with a honorific.

Are they close with each other? Are they related? Everyone had the same thought but had to shook it off.

All of them decided to skip hagwon because they are so sick of country's education system.

•••

He was panting "Yah, were you serious back there? About calling Ryujin bastard?" he asked Y/N as they walked down the stairs together.

Y/n was still smiling brightly like a pure villain "Not really" she said in a normal mood.

Sanha was just surprised at her sudden change of mood because she was totally like a villain just now and she's with him acting like nothing happened in the class.

They both passed the school gate "I really thought you were attending hagwon" Sanha asked.

Sanha and Y/N looked at the sky for few seconds and continue to walk again.

Y/n shook her head "No, I'm too lazy for it today" she explained to him.

His mouth formed an 'O' shape and he nodded his head in an understanding state of her situation.

She look at him "Are you attending the hagwon, Sanha oppa?" she asked him because she was confused.

Now is his turn to look at her, he had to look down because he is quite tall despite his young age.

They stopped walking for a while.

"I am attending" he said to Y/N with a smile on his face "Then why are you here with me?" she asked him while had to raise her neck because the boy is so damn tall.

They continued to walk "I'm afraid you might be alone since you're not walking with Sohye today" he started to explain slowly.

"Where is Sohye?" he asked "Oh she has to stay at school with her friends to attend hagwon" she explained to him.

"So I decided to walk you home as usual you know" he said then pouted and show it to Y/N.

Y/N just laughed off his face as they were walking very carefully, wishing that cars won't come to hit them

"Just without Sohye today" he said casually as his shoulder were raised.

He cleared his throat "Even though I might be a little bit late for hagwon but for you I don't care" Y/N didn't know he would be that smooth.

The clearest thing here is Y/N isn't stupid as other Y/N in other fanfictions, she knew something was quite up with Sanha.

It's the clearest thing and the most obvious thing ever, Sanha treated Y/N in a different ways but she doesn't want to care about it at all.

Even if one day Sanha confess, she had no choice but to say no to the boy because Y/N herself was quite something else at her heart.

The country she was born in and she lives in made it difficult for her handle this something.

All she can do is just to wish herself some good luck and hope she would do best at it.

Sorry for the late update, even though I promised I would try to update on Ryujin's bday.

Love you guys so much and stay safe during this pandemic.

Thank you for reading!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.3K 94 18
15 year old Grace O'Brien begins to feel a little crush for her bestfriend, Carl Gallagher. Some things go right... others go wrong. -SMUT & STRONG...
15.6K 785 12
✓Nmixx FF✓ You decide to play hide and seek with these girls from your school. Everything seems normal....well except for the part where its actually...
51.1K 1.1K 58
Just some reactions for my favorite group - Started January 18th 2023 - Discontinued April 1st 2024
1.6K 95 14
A collection of sonnets. From lines about love to verses about muses and other subjects, these sonnets were penned as practice - as well as a means o...