In The End, I Fell In Love Wi...

By Victor_TheRiper

As Izuki (Fem Deku's Name) and his friends were happy to hear that All For One was no longer putside the worl... More

Prologue
Chp.1 The Bigger Threat
Chp.3
Chp.4 Aizawa's Berserk Battle
Chp.5 The Atagonist Has Arrive
Chp.6 The Impossible Fight
Chp.7
Chp.8 Intense Fight
Chp.9 The Strength And Anger Of The Antagonist
Chp.10 Izuki's Turn
Chp.11 Unexpected Help
Chp.12 The Respectful Antagonist
Chp.13
Chp.14 The Epic Final Battle
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
LEMON WARNING
Final Chapter: Lemon

Chp.2

17.2K 295 257
By Victor_TheRiper

Meanwhile, it was night time. in some sort of abandoned and destroyed building, there was some villains who look like they were hiding, but not just only villains, the league of villains and other villains as well. They were hiding as they were thinking what exactly...is there next move...?? They were all sitting there, not knowing what to do next without his master, All For One...suddenly, they heard and saw the huge door open as a silhouette person was standing there, menacing...

Twice: Hey! Who goes there!?

The person stood quiet as he started walking, causing to make footsteps, suddenly, Tomura started to hear the sounds of boot spurs as the person was walking towards them...

Tomura: No...! Not him!

Tomura already knew those sounds somewhere as he also know who is the person exactly...the person walking towards them then stopped as he stood there, as he then revealed himself none other...than (YN) himself...with crimson spiky hair, tall, muscular, sharp intense crimson eyes, a massive light ragged scarf, covering his mouth that reaches his shoulders, with also two symmetric scars on both sides of his face, wearing a torn leather vest with his name on it, dark gloves, a skull shaped buckle belt, spike boots with spurs, covered in tattoos, wearing spikes bracelets and knee pads as well with only a single spike on each one, and is 18 years old (which I forgot to add his age on the prologue and I already did lol) anyways, as he was introduced, the league of villains were barely sweating in fear to not expected (YN) to pay them a little visit...Tomura on the other hand was looking annoyed somehow...

Tomura: (YN)...you bastard. What the hell do you want? And what a surprise to see you as well...

(YN): Not surprise to see you all...

Twice: Oh please we don't even want you here after what you did to us back then! Even All For One as well! The hell you want anyway?! I bet you already know All Might retired?

(YN): Yes...I heard he retired. But I'm less focused on him right now...what I'm focused more...is about All For One's loss.

Tomura: ...if I were you, I would keep that damn mouth of yours shut!

(YN): Hmm. After his loss against All Might, I already knew he was sent to Tartarus. How do I know? Lest say I went to pay a little visit with him. I already told him everything that was stuck on my chest...to show all of you pathetic and worthless villains that I can take down all of the heroes and pro heroes that are in UA.

Everyone of the villains were shocked to hear what (YN) said...

Dabi: Im lost...why the hell your telling that to us??

(YN): ...Because the time I'm done dealing with All the heroes there are left...I'm going to go after you all as well.

Tomura: and All Might?

(YN): All Might may be a hero...but since he retired, I won't fight him at the condition he is. He has gone weaker since his last fight....so All Might isn't my focus...just the heroes who are able to fight hard and strong.

Tomura: ...If you are gonna fight all the heroes, then everyone and the every hero will think you are working with/for us...

(YN): ...why would I work with someone who's plan has always failed...like let's say...hiring some pro villains, starting with Hero Killer: Stain, Muscular, and then Moon Fish. They were all first class game pieces, but you lost them right away, and never know how to use them. No way in hell will I work with some villains like you who's plan isn't like mines. And I should know, Tomura, that you've been always a failure...and failed to show All For One that you're not worthy to be the next leader.

Tomura: Tch! Why you-

Gunner Villain: HEY!! You better take that back!!

A villain then stood a far distance towards (YN) as he seems to be carrying guns...

Tomura: Hey now, don't do anything stupid-

Gunner Villain: We can't just let him talk to you like that! Now listen you bastard! You better take that back and apologize to Tomura now!! I will shoot you if you don't!

(YN): I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Gun Villain

The villain was holding a gun, pointing at (YN) as he just stood there, not bothering to move...suddenly, his eyes started to glow red, after that he then said to the gunner villain...

(YN): Shooting me will be pointless, after all, I'm going to catch the bullet anyway, and shoot it right back at you...but before that can even happen, your gonna say "Shut up! Do as I say or I will shoot you!"

Gunner Villain: Shut Up! Do as I say or I will shoot you!

The Gunner Villain realizes he just said what (YN) has told him what he was gonna say...he stated to feel nervous somehow...

(YN): You will be sweating in fear, holding your gun with two hand trying to shoot me as you try to aim it at me...

The Gunner Villain also realizes he was sweating, and holding his gun with two hands...

Gunner Villain: J-Just...DIE ALREADY!!

The Gunner villain then shot the gun as the bullet was going towards (YN), as the bullet was close to his body, (YN) quickly catches the bullet and shows it to all of the villains, especially the one who shot the gun at him...

(YN): You See...Just like I said...and this as well.

(YN) then flick the bullets with his thumb towards the Gunner villain as the bullet went straight to his eye, shot, blood coming out of the eye as he collapsed to the floor, dead..

Twice: oh crap...

Villain: Nrgh! You're gonna pay for this!

Tomura: All of you STOP!!

All the villains that are with the league of villains all charge towards at (YN) at the same time as (YN)'s eyes glow red again and then said...

(YN): Useless! All of you will be dead!

(YN) then started to fight back as he started killing all the villains one by one with his Armament Haki Mochi quirk power, he also started summoning several tendrils of mochi and a shape of a donut in mid air, suddenly, giant arms appeared from the donut shape tendril as they were covered in one of (YN) armament Haki ability, he then manipulated the giant arms to punch all the villains with extreme force

Taking down the all the villains, the league of villains stood there, as they didn't bother to join them, they knew exactly how (YN) goes down when he's fighting with his opponents...after that, (YN) has taken down and killed all the leftover villains...

(YN): This what happens...when you mess with me...you guys wanna join them?!

The league of villains stood quiet...

(YN): Thats What I thought. I better not see your faces when I'm doing my job...if I do, your dead to me!

As (YN) was about to leave, Tomura got up as he then says...

Tomura: What if we wanna help you?

(YN): ...Didn't I just told you-

Tomura: Hear me out, (YN). Let me tell you about someone you could be focusing on...the ninth user of One For All.

(YN) stopped walking as he then heard Tomura talk about the ninth user that helps the power of All For One...

(YN): Theres a ninth user of One For All??

Tomura: Yes, now hear me out, the ninth user of One For All has always been a supportive one towards All Might, she always been liking him, on his side and cheering him out. Her name is Izuki Midoriya. She has to be the strongest students in UA. If I were you, I should be focusing on her...

(YN): Interesting...but how is that helping me??

Tomura: Well...you like to be winning honorable right? The other heroes are just gonna be patronizing you and out of your way, so why not we will handle the other heroes while you face the ninth user of One For All by yourself and win honorably, like you always...what do you say?

Everything stood quiet for a moment until (YN) answered back...

(YN): That would be a good plan, but no. You guys will be in my way as well either way. So no, I'll handle the heroes myself...then I'll be focusing more on the ninth user.

Tomura: Tch! Whatever...just get out of here and never show your damn face again!

(YN): Later.

(YN) then leaves the building...

Twice: Uh Tomura? That plan of yours you said...that sounded like a good idea, and he still didn't accepted?! What an asshole! I don't know why he doesn't need out help!?

Tomura: Oh Don't worry...i wasn't offering him a help from us...we're just gonna do it anyways without him noticing...once he goes at it with the heroes and fights Izuki, we'll appear and we'll do as I said, but differently...we're gonna torture the heroes...and him as well after he's done with Izuki.

Dabi: Heh, sounds like a hella plan.

Toga: Oh I can't wait! I wanna see Izuki's cute face again! Just makes me blush!

Twice: Woah! Since when you started liking girls!?

Toga: Don't worry about it! I just can't wait!

Tomura: *grinning* we start tomorrow. As we hear about him raiding UA, we'll head over there! He will never know what's coming up to him.

Outside, (YN) was heading over somewhere to sleep so he can get ready to head over UA and take out the heroes, he started thinking about the ninth user of One For All...

(YN): Izuki Midoriya...The ninth user of One For All...you sound like a really good challenge to me...our fight will be legendary. Just you wait, Izuki Midoriya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 615 17
I just gave up on the title, its just basically like every singer deku story, with my own twist ok? Characters incluced: Class 1-A (Yes there are Mid...
93.7K 1.4K 29
Izuku Midoriya was betrayed by his harem, his friends, family, all of staff in UA not even Eri and Kota he was send to tartarus until All Might is ba...
596 4 16
Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, was a young hero in training at UA High School. He was known for his fierce determination and his unwavering des...
2.4K 30 10
In a world of heroes and villains, where superpowers were an everyday quirk. One villain had managed to devise a way to give others more abilities wi...