The Next Generation [My Hero...

Por ChillyMillie13

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fict... Más

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Twenty Five

621 14 8
Por ChillyMillie13

(A/N: Warning, this chapter has a homophobic slur and abuse)
Three Hours Later
Todoroki's POV:
Izuku had fallen asleep half an hour ago, and I gently laid him down so he'd sleep more comfortably. Then I leaned down and gently kissed him on the forehead.

Todoroki: "I should probably get some water and food for when he wakes up, he usually gets really dehydrated when he cries that much."

I still felt really bad about what happened between him and his mom, he sent a text to her earlier but didn't get a response. It was something like: "Mom, I'm really sorry about our fight, what happened wasn't intentional, and I didn't mean to hurt you or make you upset, I'm sorry, please say something..."

I quietly exited the room and shut the door, letting out a quiet sigh. I then went downstairs and went to the kitchen to get some food and water. But I heard talking.

I didn't realize that my siblings got back, so I had to be extra quiet. I was able to get past them, and I set the water and food out on the small table in the room.

While I waited for Izuku to wake up I held Yuki, who was also asleep, but held onto my shirt.

I peered at Izuku for a minute and saw his wedding ring glinting in the light. I sighed, it was still obvious that he'd been crying. Even though I said that my siblings would likely not do anything, I meant physical damage, it was still a better idea to keep Izuku hidden with Yuki.

They might not do anything physical, but at least for Natsuo, there's nothing stopping him from verbally harassing Izuku, Fuyumi likely wouldn't do anything to stop him.

This wasn't actually my room, it was a room that I used to hide all my All Might posters, I even moved a small table and a sleeping mat into it, and it was where I'd usually go to hide when someone was angry with me.

I knew my family members rarely got close to it, and you couldn't even hear much out of it from a distance. It was a lot safer than risking Endeavor and my siblings coming in and finding Izuku and Yuki. Every other place I could have them both stay instead was unavailable at that point, everyone who would have let him stay with them, were either on trips, or were too busy. So it wasn't like we had a choice with this.

Izuku finally woke up half an hour later, and I gave him a small smile.

Todoroki: Hey, sleep well?

Izuku gave a nod but frowned a couple minutes later, likely remembering what had happened. After checking his phone and spotting something, he looked like he wanted to die. I gently set Yuki down and reached out to him.

Todoroki: Izuku?

Izuku suddenly started crying again.

Midoriya: She blocked me... but she first sent me a reply...—*hic*—s—saying she wants nothing to do with m-me anymore...—she doesn't love me anymore, I'm just d—*hic*—

Without finishing he started crying hard. He showed me his phone and my heart sank as I read the message. I immediately leaned forward and hugged him tightly as he kept crying. I felt like crying for him myself.

It was one thing for Ms Midoriya to stop talking to Izuku because of Yuki and I, but it was another thing for her to just go ahead and tell Izuku that he was dead to her and that she doesn't love him anymore before blocking him.

Todoroki: Oh my god, Izuku I'm so sorry... you didn't deserve that...

Midoriya: Y—Yes I do...! If I hadn't been so s—stupid—She wouldn't have—

Todoroki: Izuku!

I gently pushed Izuku back so he could look at me.

Todoroki: Izuku, look at me. You did not deserve that. What happened between you and your mom has nothing to do with your intelligence. You're one of the smartest people I know. I love you, so much... you made my life so much better ever since I met you. And especially since the sports festival. I promise, you did nothing to deserve being disowned like that. You're not stupid. This wasn't your fault.

Then Izuku started hugging me and kept crying. I continued holding onto him and whispering to him that everything was going to be okay, and that it wasn't his fault. It seemed like the things he desperately needed to hear at that moment. After a few moments of crying he responded between sobs and laid his head against my chest.

Midoriya: I love you... *hic*... I love you so m—much...

I hugged Izuku tighter and planted a kiss on his head.

Todoroki: I love you too...

After a while Izuku had stopped crying and we eventually pulled away from the hug. He was quiet, but he seemed to be feeling a lot better than before.

I got close to Izuku and gently squeezed his hand.

Todoroki: Hey, it's going to be okay, Izuku. This will get better...

Izuku gave me a smile, and squeezed my hand back, afterward we just talked quietly for an hour. I heard my siblings get dinner set up, but they never came and invited me down. They didn't want to see me. That reminded me that I hadn't eaten much since that morning.

Midoriya: Are those your siblings downstairs?

I just nodded.

Todoroki: Yes. They're having dinner.

Izuku tilted his head, and asked a question that he likely knew the answer to.

Midoriya: Why didn't they let you know?

I shrugged. Starting when I was six, after Toya was hospitalized and disappeared, every time Endeavor would go on a business trip or mission, they'd stop inviting me to meals, and I always just got leftovers when I remembered to eat.

I didn't mind the leftovers themselves—I always loved my sister's cooking, though I never got to tell her that—but sometimes the portions were really small, and nobody taught me how to cook until I was fourteen. Even then I did most of the lessons myself.

I didn't initially mind, but once I asked if I could join them, because I missed my brother and sister, and because of training that day, I hadn't had much to eat at all, and Natsuo told me to fuck off. I think I was seven years old at that time, and still upset about Toya. I found out later that night when I went to get the leftovers, that they had soba, so I didn't get any food that night.

I didn't realize that I'd left that detail out from Izuku.

Todoroki: They hate me, remember?

I still had that food set on the table, so I just warmed the soup up with my quirk, and Izuku and I enjoyed a quiet dinner together. Although I had to tell Izuku to stop thanking me at a certain point.

This was the first time since before I got my quirk that I've really enjoyed a meal in that house. I remembered that when I was really little, my siblings actually talked to me, Toya and I didn't have to worry about defending each other from Endeavor. And Endeavor himself wasn't that bad.

I still felt a bit of happiness when I had a few of the leftovers, and managed to imagine sharing my meal with my siblings, and enjoying the food Fuyumi made. I stopped doing that when Natsuo shooed me away from them when I was seven, and I only enjoyed the food itself after that. When there was no food for me I'd just try to distract myself and go to sleep.

So the feeling I got while having dinner with Izuku, quietly talking and laughing with him, almost made me tear up. But I was able to hold back, and really enjoyed that moment.

After we ate, we continued talking, he was still upset about his mom, but didn't show it that much. Yuki got hungry around the time when we went to bed, and Izuku fed her.

Midoriya: I haven't heard you cry much at all, missy... I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Yuki just cooed at Izuku and eventually got full and fell asleep.

Then Izuku and I got in bed.

Izuku giggled.

Todoroki: What?

Midoriya: I just thought this was a bit nostalgic, remember the first time I slept in the same room as you?

My face went beet red at that memory.

Todoroki: Yeah I remember. Wait, would you be okay with some nostalgia tonight, my Izuku?~

Izuku's face went red and he nodded.

Midoriya: Yes please...

We made sure to stay quiet so that Yuki wouldn't hear.
Six Days Later
I'd managed to hold the same routine for the past few days. Help Izuku with the baby, have some meals with him, keep my family hidden. And it seemed like Izuku was starting to feel better.

This morning I was staying in my room so that I wouldn't look suspicious, when I heard my siblings leave. Or at least it sounded like they left.

It seemed like it was safe to come out, I didn't want Izuku to stay isolated in that room, so we went out the back and into the yard.

After being outside for a couple of hours we took Yuki back inside and I grabbed the soup bowls from the previous day.

Midoriya: Do you need any help?

Todoroki: No, I'll be okay, my siblings might come back soon, just stay hidden, okay?

Izuku sighed and nodded. Then I smiled and knelt next to him.

Todoroki: Look, I know you want to help, and I'm really grateful for that, Izuku. But it's too risky at this point—

Then I heard a creak behind me and looked through the door, and I peered our the door, too, I didn't see anybody.

Midoriya: What is it?

Todoroki: I thought I heard something, but, anyway, I don't want to risk my siblings going off on you. One of the downsides of Endeavor being gone is that they no longer have that filter they use when he's around, mostly my other brother, Natsuo.

Then a serious look of concern flashed on Izuku's face.

Midoriya: They don't hurt you, do they...?

I shook my head lightly.

Todoroki: Not nearly as often as Endeavor, they mostly just ignore me, unless I mess up on something. Anyway, how are you holding up?

Izuku just shrugged.

Midoriya: It still hurts, a lot, but I think I'll be okay, eventually... I've been checking my phone every once and a while.

Todoroki: Any change?

Izuku shook his head.

Midoriya: No, no change, it doesn't seem like she even looked at the messages since she sent that reply.

I frowned and pulled Izuku into a hug.

Todoroki: I'm sorry, I really wish things went differently for you, Izuku...

Midoriya: It's fine, it wasn't your fault. It is starting to feel better... at least a little bit...

Todoroki: I know, just let me know if you need me for anything, okay?

I felt Izuku nod.

Midoriya: Okay, I will.

Then we pulled away from the hug, and I picked the bowls up again and stood up.

Todoroki: I've got to take these downstairs, I'll be right back.

I gently planted a kiss on his forehead, earning a small smile before taking the bowls downstairs.
Midoriya's POV:
I let out a small sigh after Shoto left. I had been starting to feel better, but this wasn't the type of thing I could get over in a flash...

I held Yuki for a moment and then set her down after she'd been asleep for a few minutes. Her bed was in a corner of the room where you could barely see if you were a couple steps in, even then Yuki was mostly covered by her blanket.

After putting her back I suddenly heard someone enter the room. I thought it was Shoto but when I looked up I saw a twenty-ish year old woman who had white hair with red streaks. Along with grey eyes and a pair of glasses.

Midoriya: Ah! I'm so sorry I promise I'm not dangerous!

The woman just looked at me for a few seconds, like she was processing new information or figuring something out. Then it clicked on my head that she was probably Shoto's older sister.

After a few seconds, though, it started feeling a bit uncomfortable. But that was when she spoke up.

F. Todoroki: No need to apologize, I'm just a little surprised. What's your name?

Midoriya: Midoriya Izuku.

She gave a nod of acknowledgment, and sat down.

F. Todoroki: How long have you been here? And for what reason?

I looked down.

Midoriya: I'm just a friend of Shoto's, I wasn't expecting to stay here so long, almost a week... My mom and I got in a huge fight, and until further notice, or maybe forever, I'm not welcome home. I'm really sorry, I thought it would pass after one day.

Then she gave me a sympathetic smile, and I felt a little more comfortable.

F. Todoroki: It's fine. You don't need to apologize for that. Why was Shoto hiding you, then?

I subconsciously glanced over several things, trying to form an answer when she spoke up.

F. Todoroki: I'm sorry I didn't mention it, but you don't need to answer every question.

Midoriya: Okay, thank you... I think he just didn't want to burden either of you. Honestly I don't really want to, either.

F. Todoroki: It's fine, it sounds like you need the help, and I don't know how well Shoto can handle taking care of another person like this.

I didn't respond to that, I wasn't sure if she meant for that to be an insult, or what. Then I heard Shoto come in, and freeze in place when he spotted his sister.

Shoto's sister turned at looked up at Shoto.

F. Todoroki: Shoto, why didn't you tell me your friend was in trouble? I would have gladly helped.

Shoto looked down.

Todoroki: I didn't want to bother you, I figured I could handle it well enough on my own so it wouldn't cause you any trouble...

F. Todoroki: It won't cause me much trouble to help your friend. I will help you.

Shoto looked at me and I gently shook my head, he had a relieved look in his eyes knowing his sister hadn't seen Yuki.
Eight Days Later
Shoto's siblings suddenly started inviting him to dinner once they found out I was here. We made sure that they never found out about Yuki.

But I could still feel the tension when we had dinner. I much preferred the dinners I spent while hiding, just talking and laughing with Shoto, and enjoying the moment together.

What made me more uncomfortable were the looks that Shoto's other brother—Natsuo I think—would give me whenever I was around. I never spoke to him, but it became rather obvious that Natsuo was one of the bigger reasons that Shoto was trying to hide Yuki and I.

This particular night we got some scary news that Endeavor was coming home that day. But luckily the next day we'd be able to move into our new home together. I was still mentally pleading for my mom to respond and try to make things better. But I still got nothing.

I had also heard Natsuo make subtle comments about me to Fuyumi, comments that she rarely responded to. I couldn't decide if he wanted me to hear them or not, but they became more and more uncomfortable the longer I was there.

The comments sounded like the types of things you'd say to insult prostitutes, and it didn't help that he often paired the comments with the looks he gave me. He'd often question why I was "really" there, and would comment about how close I was with Shoto, like it was a bad thing. Once I heard him ask Fuyumi how many people she thought I slept with on a weekly basis. It seemed like he thought of me as some kind of whore for some reason. Maybe it was because he knew I was gay...

I didn't want to mention this with Shoto, since he seemed so worried already. However, during dinner, he finally decided to talk to me directly.

N. Todoroki: So, how do you and Shoto know each other?

I answered calmly, trying to defuse the tension.

Midoriya: I was in the hero course with him since first year. Same class. We didn't initially talk to one another but after the minor interactions with one another, especially after the sports festival, we just became closer.

Then Fuyumi smiled before Natsuo could respond.

F. Todoroki: Well, you two aren't the only ones who saw how good the festival was for Shoto. He seemed like he was killing himself with how much he hated his left side. And after you said that, that just made everything better for him. Really, thank you.

I was pretty sure that was the most genuine thing she'd said about the whole thing so far, even Shoto smiled a bit after hearing that.

N. Todoroki: Alright, how close are you with my brother, exactly?

Then Shoto got a look in his eyes saying that he knew what Natsuo was thinking. I think I did, too. I just answered.

Midoriya: Decently close, I think. We used to spend time together with our friend group a lot, but we also hung out at my house occasionally to study. Initially we didn't bother each other, but he started getting more social and we were able to get to know each other.

Then Natsuo looked between Shoto and I with surprise and disapproval.

N. Todoroki: So, why are you staying here, again?

Fuyumi answered before I could.

F. Todoroki: It's because he got into a fight with his mother, and she kicked him out. Shoto just brought him over since nobody else was available to help him.

Midoriya: Again I'm sorry it's been this long, but I'll be able to leave tomorrow. So you don't have to worry about me much longer...

Then Natsuo narrowed his eyes.

N. Todoroki: Really? What was the fight about?

F. Todoroki: Natsuo.

N. Todoroki: I'm just curious. Does it have something to do with Shoto?

Then we all heard the door open and close, but Endeavor headed straight upstairs to put his stuff away.

After the a bit I noticed Natsuo looking at me expectantly.

Midoriya: O—oh, sorry... I uh—

Then I felt Shoto touch my hand under the table.

Todoroki: He doesn't need to answer that.

N. Todoroki: Okay, so it did have something to do with you?

Todoroki: Maybe it did, but those details don't need to be made public right this moment, you're making him uncomfortable.

N. Todoroki: You're telling me that I'm worse here? Him and his mom got into a fight because of something you did, right?!

Shoto just responded calmly.

Todoroki: Not directly, no. Izuku hasn't even told me specific details, and I'm okay with never knowing them as long as Izuku doesn't get uncomfortable. You sound like you're interrogating him over a murder accusation.

N. Todoroki: I just don't want to be unaware, why the hell are you referring to him by first name, anyway?

Todoroki: Well I'd rather be unaware than pressuring Izuku to say something he doesn't want to talk about! And we are close enough to refer to one another by first name! What's the big deal?

N. Todoroki: What kind of close? Are you saying you're gay?! Is he the one you've been having sex with?!

Todoroki: Well, so what if that's true? Just because you're older than me doesn't mean you have the right to—

*SLAP!*

My eyes were completely wide and I was shaking in my seat. Seeing Shoto with his head jolted to the side with a developing red mark on his face.

The entire room was silent, and Natsuo was still angry. I felt scared, but hated myself for feeling that way because of Shoto. And for not immediately getting up to defend my husband.

Then Natsuo spoke again.

N. Todoroki: Yes, actually. I do. I have every authority to ask such questions about whether or not I should consider you a member of this family!

Then Shoto looked at Natsuo, and I felt a ache of dread when I saw a bit of hope in Shoto's eyes as he spoke. I knew exactly what was coming.

Todoroki: S—so you're saying you did before...?

*SLAP!*

N. Todoroki: Don't you dare get your hopes up like that now! Because I just decided, no. No I do not consider you a part of my family! I will never consider a stupid, troublemaking faggot as being related to me in any way shape or form. So if I were you, I would get the fuck out of here! Right now!

Natsuo was pointing to the stairs and without hesitation Shoto ran upstairs. Then I snapped out of my daze and ran after him.

Midoriya: Shoto!

I quickly followed Shoto up the stairs and saw him standing in the doorway staring at something with fear. I looked behind me and didn't see either of Shoto's siblings follow us.

Midoriya: Shoto, are you okay?

Then I saw Shoto look at me, I knew something was happening.

I hesitantly went around behind him and held in a shriek when I saw Endeavor standing in the room, looking at us, and holding Yuki.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

932 59 48
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
11.9K 327 28
In a world where 80% of the population has extraordinary powers there are those who use that power for good and those who use it for evil. ...
166K 3.7K 61
The storm only continues raging on, rain descending heavily from above, and Momo and Shoto are in the center of it all. Will they be able to find the...