Only At Hogwarts

By Kvzia13

What Happens if you Mix Itachi, Tobi, Obito, Kisame, Deidara, Ino, Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori and Sakura with Hogw... More

The Mission
Shopping Part 1
The Stay
The Platform 9 ¾
The Train
Sorting Ceremony Part 1

Shopping Part 2

62 7 14
By Kvzia13

(I will Tell you a thing now, this Chapter will be a long one but also a funny one)
(They get their Wands like this)

(1) Kisame
(2) Kakuzu
(3) Ino
(4) Deidara
(5) Obito
(6) Tobi
(7) Itachi
(8) Hidan
(9) Sasori
(10) Sakura

that's Only because they are Getting their Wands now,
Don't worry one/some of them Will get Hurt😈)
(In This World They Are All In 11 Year Old Form Of Themselfs)
(Just So You Know)
   ------------------------------------------------

(Now Let's Starts the Chapter)
(Time Skip)
(They Just Got To The Last Shop)

"Are We fucking there jet?" Hidan growled, after having walked in what was like two Minutes from the last shop they had been in.

"Ah. Here we are," Dumbledore said, stopping in front of a shop.

It was a narrow, shabby shop with peeling gold letters over the door that read Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C.

"Now to get the last thing on your list is that's, you will all need wands." Suspicion crept into Itachi's and Sasori's expressions. Apparently, Dumbledore could tell, because he laughed at them Again, and said this.

"I suppose that Mr. Madara has told you about our magic and how it relates to what you call your 'chakra', correct?" They all nodded. "The two of us discovered something marvelous. If you can manage to manipulate your chakra into a wand and murmur the correct name for it, you can perform one of your...'jutsu', is it?"

"Wow," Sakura breathed in surprise. "That's actually very logical, seeing as your magic and our chakra is closely tied together. If you are able to, why not us?" Dumbledore smiled and nodded.

"Hn," Itachi said.

A "Hell yea," came from Hidan, Kakuzu just shrugged and looked at the old shop.

"Jeez. Doesn't his face hurt from smiling so much?" Ino muttered, crossing Her arms.

"Can't we just go and get oure wands I don't like to be kept waiting," Sasori muttered, crossing His arms like Ino had.

"Really Sasori I didn't know that un?" Deidara said looking at his Partner with a simrk on, Sasori just gave Him a glade back and told Him to 'Shut up' with a growle.

"Come now kids," he murmured, opening the door for them.

All of them walked into the shop, followed by Dumbledore. A bell rang out on the door as it opened and closed.

"Good afternoon," said a soft voice. The shinobi, sensing him approach before they heard him, found no surprise whatsoever when an old man with pale eyes appeared before them.

"Ah. Good afternoon, Mr. Ollivander," Dumbledore greeted.

"Oh! Professor Dumbledore," Ollivander said in surprise. "It's so nice to see you again. What can I do for you?"

"This year at Hogwarts, we are practicing a new program," Dumbledore explained, having already come up with an excuse. Sakura, Sasori, Kakuzu, Obito and Itachi listened carefully, incase they had to use it as well...
But well Ino, Kisame, Hidan, Deidara and Tobi, on the other hand, were looking around in amazement at the small shop. "We have welcomed Ten exchange students from a witchcraft and wizardry school in Japan to Hogwarts in an attempt to get our students to converse with one another,"

"I see," Ollivander said thoughtfully. "Then are these the exchange students?" He glanced over the counter at the two Girls and all eight Boys from the Akatsuki and to Dumbledore nodded.

"And do they happen to need wands?" Dumbledore smiled and nodded again.

"CAN TOBI TRY FIRST!" Tobi yelled with stars in His eyes.

"No," He glared at Tobi.

"just get on with it," Sasori thought about to reach for a book He saw.

"NO!" Ollivander Screamed as He saw Sasori reach for a book.

Sasori stopped confused.

"My shop Don't touch anything, I don't Say you can Touch Get it?" Ollivander said with a smiling evily at Sasori.

Sasori nodded.

"Good now the first one will be blue-hai-" Ollivander was cut of by Tobi.

"Bu-but Tobi's a Good Boy?" Tobi said with a sad look on his face.

"Yeah good Boy My Money," Kakuzu grunted with a grin.

"No, and now let Me tell you kids something," Ollivander said looking at the 'kids or aka the Akatsuki'
With a look that also said listen or get hurt.

"We will listen Mr. Ollivander?" It came from Dumbledore.

Itachi said his quite 'hn'

"Do I fucking have to?" Hidan asked hoping He didn't have to.

"Hidan if you want a wand you do," Both Girls said looking at him with a smirk.

"Fucking okay," Hidan growled looking away from Sakura and Ino.

"You need to know that Every Ollivander wand has a core of active magic substance, Kids.
We use many different things, but no two Ollivander spells are alike, just as there are no two identical sharks, unicorns, chimeras or dragons and so on.
And it is obvious that you will not get better results with a stick of a make other than Ollivanders.... now, then First up, the young....blue-haired fellow." He said.

Kisame grinned and stepped forward.

"Here," Ollivander said. "Which is your wand arm?" A question mark practically appeared above Kisame's head.

"Eh...?" was his genius answer.

Itachi sighed at how stupid his Partner was.

"What hand do you write with?" Sakura hissed in Japanese.

"Oh!" Kisame said, grinning impishly. "Uh, my right."

"Hold out your arm," Ollivander instructed.

Kisame held out his ridiculously long arm and Ollivander whisked out a tape measure from thin air. He measured Kisame from shoulder to finger, wrist to elbow, shoulder to floor, knee to armpit, and around his head. Kisame blinked, trying his best not to squirm and get caught in the tape measure.

They all watched as Ollivander strode away to the back of His shop, picking through a few boxes in the cubby holes, while the tape measure continued to randomly measure Kisame.

"Right, then," he called, walking back with a slender black box in hand. "This one should do. Oak and flowerbird glow. Seven and a half inches. Stiff and esay." Kisame stared blankly at the wand as it sat in the black box. "Well take it, Give it a wave." He said.

Kisame took the wand carefully out of its box and stared at it for a second before waving it slightly, applying a slight amount of chakra. A big mirror shattered next to Deidara and the blond yelped.

"No, not this one," Ollivander murmured, taking the wand back. He reappeared a moment later with another one. "

"Tobi's happy, Tobi didn't go first," Tobi Song as He saw a fly.

"Try a Beechwood and dragon heartstring. Eleven inches. Strong and powerful."
After a minute, Kisame took the wand and waved it. all the lights near Deidara quickly incrashed down from the ceiling, also nearly hitting Deidara. The blond turned on him in irritation.

"What's your deal, yeah?!" he yelled. "Why the hell do you keep aiming for me, yeah?!"

"Sorry," Kisame muttered, apologizing to both Deidara and Ollivander as he handed the wand back to Ollivander, the old man took the wand and came back with another.

"How about a Beechwood and dragon heartstring. Eleven inches. Strong and powerful." He said and After a minute, Kisame took the wand and waved it, and the wand did nothing but turn Purple.

"Hahaha Kisame's got a purple wand," Hidan said as He laughed at the trick.

Ollivander tog it and left to get another one, came back in a few Minutes.

"No, no, this one it's a wand made of some blue Beechwood and shark tooth wand, it's only Two inches But it's a really stable wand," He said, this time the wand He came back with had a light Blue color and something else to it? And what it was Kisame didn't know?

Kisame took the wand. No sooner than the Blue wand touched his hand, bright blue sparks shot out of the end and swirled around him like a crackling fireworks tornado. Kisame and Ino was startled, to say the least. Hidan's and Deidara's jaws dropped and Sasori's and Sakura's eyes widened.
Itachi, Obito and Kakuzu only had a smirk on,
Well all that Tobi did was looking confused.

"Yes! Yes!" Ollivander said, smiling. "Your wand has now chosen you, boy." Kisame blinked. "That wand belongs to you, now." With slow movements, Kisame walked back to the others, still staring at the wand in his hand.

"next," He said now smiling, Kakuzu came over from behind the others and handed the man his left hand, after having taking the measure of Kakuzu.

He left and came back to the grup with a long box

"Now this wand is from a pink Birch and dragon heartstring. One inche, it's a strong wand for transformations" He said, gave Kakuzu the 'Pink' wand.

Kakuzu blinked, as soon He had the wand in his hand, He waved it...
What it did was that right after Kakuzu did that.

Something bad happend to Hidan as a Result that was Hidan's t-shirt that He had on was on fire.
Kakuzu didn't see what He did so He gave the same wand another wave, right after Hidan yelled.

"KAKUZU YOU BITCH! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Hidan shouted as He ran around in shop, with Shoes and socks on but His were still T-shirt in flames, and now His Pants were gone.

Kakuzu was startled at what He did, to say the least. Obito's jaw dropped and as for the rest of them their eyes widened a lot... As you Tobi only looked confused.

"No no this will not do," Ollivander as He did a little wave with His own wand, and everything that Kakuzu did to Hidan got undone.

"Thanks old man," Hidan said as he glared at Kakuzu who only had a big smirk on his face to show Him.

"How many dollars for this wand?" Kakuzu asked the wand-maker.

"No now Try this one a Black Elm and dragon heartstring wand. Ten inches long, it's a strong wand for transformations" He said.

Kakuzu took the wand. Like with Kisame it had No sooner than touched his hand, a bright stitching colord spark shot out of the end and swirled around him like a tornado.

"Good Boy that's the wand you need, Now, one of the blonds come here," He said.

Ino came forward from between Itachi and Kisame smiling, went over to Olivander as He came with a open black box.

"Arm?" He asked and Ino held out her right arm.

"Now this is a Birch and dragon heartstring. One inche, it's a strong wand for transformations" He said.

Ino only stared blankly at the wand as it sat in the black box. "Well Girl take it," he said.

She did as He said and took the wand. No sooner than the wand touched her hand, a bright purple haze shot out of the end and swirled around her like a storm.

"It's Good!" Ollivander said, smiling. "this wand has chosen you" but the only thing
Ino did was with quickly movements or you could say that She ran, back in between Itachi and Kakuzu with Her wand in hand.

"Next blond Girl," Ollivander said looking at Deidara,

Deidara's eyebrow twitched at the hidden meaning behind Ollivander's words as he walked towards him. "I'm a guy, yeah," he muttered. A tight smile spread over Ollivander's expression.

"Yes. Anyways, arm?" He asked.

"Er...left, yeah," Deidara replied, holding out his left arm. When Ollivander was finished with his measurements, he retrieved a wand and came back.

"This one should work nicely," he announced. "Beechwood and dragon heartstring. seven and a half inches, it's Quiet whippy-"

Ollivander was cut off as Deidara grabbed the wand and waved it, affectively sending a chair out the front window. He juggled the wand, startled, and immediately dropped it back into the box. Ollivander sighed.

"Apparently it's not the one." He said.

"Sorry un," Deidara said.

He put the wand back and returned with another and said to Deidara.
"This one 'Boy' is made of Holly and Pink unicorn hair. Two inches. Nice and strong," he said. "give it a Try."

Deidara grabbed the wand and waved it, affectively sending Hidan's shoes
out were there had ones been a Window.

"HEY," Hidan growled as He glared at Deidara and thought of a way to hurt/kill the blond.

"sorry un," Deidara said with a smirk.

"No not that one," Ollivander said, He left to get another wand, came back with a wand.

"Here try this Mahogany and has a Blue unicorn hair. One inche. It's a good and flexible wand," he said.

And that was just what Deidara did, grabbed the wand and waved it, affectively sending a few Books right at Tobi, but He didn't get hit, as all the Books hit the floor in front of Him.
Deidara frowned and dropped the wand back into the box. Ollivander sighed again and left to get another one.

Deidara kept the frown on his face because the Books didn't hit Tobi.
Ollivander quickly put the wand back and returned with another.

"this wand is made of a ClayHolly tree and has some yellow unicorn hair. Eight inches. It's a Nice and flexible wand," he said.

Deidara hesitantly grabbed his number 4 wand, as He tog it Golden sparks burst from the end and formed a delicate swirl in the air between him and Ollivander. The old man smiled.

"Now for the other young man," he declared.

Deidara fell in behind Sakura as Obito stepped forth.

"which Arm?" He asked.

Obito merely held up his left arm. After measuring, Ollivander took out a long box and handed it to Obito.

"this is a wand made of Holly and bird feather. It's a four inches a strong wand," He said to Him.

Obito grapes the wand from his hand and gave it a few fast waves. But that was a bad idder because Sakura, Kisame, Itachi, Hidan and Tobi all 5 got turnd into a copy of Mr. Ollivander.

Ollivander was the only one who looked happy that Obito didn't corrupted something or someone... this was not so bad.

He shrugged and Quickly did a spell to make them go back to normal,
All of them was glaring at Him immediately after,
Obito had a smirk on his face as He looked like He did nothing worng.

Ollivander Quickly left upstairs and came back down after a few Minutes.
"Mahogany and Cat hair. Seventeen inches. Firm and Strong." He said

Obito took the wand and like with Deidara but unlike Deidara He didn't gasp when a few black sparks burst from the end and formed a delicate swirl in the air between him and Ollivander. the old man Ollivander kept his smile on.

"Now it's Tobi's turen," Ollivander said looking at Tobi.

"Yeahh it's Tobi's turn it's Tobi's turn," Tobi yelled comming over to oli

"Arm?" Ollivander asked Tobi

"Tobi's right or Tobi's left?" Tobi asked confused.

"Just one of them Tobi," He said as he began to glare at Tobi.

Evey akatsuki member sighed because Tobi was just that stupid.

"He's a fucking Left arm/hand," Hidan growled as He couldn't stand Tobi... being well Him.

"Thanks. Here try this wand Tobi, it's a wood and a unicorn wand. Eight inches. It's a Nice and flexible wand," he said.

He did and a wave later this happend to the ladder in the Shop turnd pink.

"Here Tobi try this yew and Dragon scales. Seven inches, it's a Nice wand,"
Tobi pulled the wand from the little box and gave it a wave.
from the front of it came a little pink ball out and made it's way to Sasori's face.

Sasori's eyes widened as He saw a little pink ball come and hit him in face.

"TOBI I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO A PUPPET FOR MAKING ME PINK!!" Sasori shouted, his face was a dark pink because He was angry, His eyes were big, the rest of Him were a light Pink.

All the Akatsuki members jaws dropped as they saw Sasori, only Tobi was looking at him confused as He shrugged and asked Sasori.

"Tobi is a Good Boy, Tobi made Sasori
Beautiful because everything in Pink is beautiful for Tobi," He said about to
Wave the same wand Again.

But Ollivander tog it from Tobi and made Sasori normal 'Not Pink'

"Puppet?" Ollivander asked them after that confused.

"I'm eleven years old and I love to make Puppets in School," Sasori said looking at Him.

"Well it was kind of the Truth," Itachi thought.

Ollivander held a new wand out for Tobi to take/try.
Tobi took the wand. No sooner than the wand had touched Tobi's hand, bright sparks shot out of the end and swirled around him like a crackling mask.

Well let's take the Next one," He said and Itachi stepped over to Him.

"Arm?" He asked Itachi, Itachi just
held up his left arm. After measuring, Ollivander took out a little box and handed it to Itachi.

"This is a Black Elm and unicorn hair wand. Ten inches. Springy," the wand-maker explained, handing Itachi the wand. Itachi waved the wand and a hole smashed into the door. "I suppose this isn't the one," Ollivander muttered, taking the wand back. He gave Itachi another.

"Then try this one Cedar and dragon heartstring. Twelve and a half inches. Bendy and relaxed," Another wave and the other window beside Deidara shattered. "Not that one either."

"WILL YOU STOP GOING ONLY AFTER ME YEAH!" Deidara shouted as He glared at Itachi and Kisame.

(Itachi and Deidara are friends in this Story)

"I apologize for destroying your store, I apologize to you Deidara," Itachi murmured Again, but his deep black eyes emotionless.

Ollivander sighed. "Yes, yes. Let's see...ah!"

He pulled out another box close to the back and handed it to Itachi.
"This one might be the one! It's a Ebony and red Phoenix feather wand. Thirteen inches exactly. Focused and intricate." He said still smiling.

"When do He stop," Ino thought.

Itachi took hold of the wand and a light wind seemed to ruffle their clothes and hair, settling in a calm breeze around him. The smell of fire seemed to drift in the air all around the Shop.

"Good now Next you boy," Olivander said looking at Hidan.

Olivander Quickly left and came back with a little yellow box in his hand.
"Here try this one is a BlueHazel and unicorn hair wand it's a new one. Twelve inches. Flexible but steady." He gave the wand to Hidan.

....made Deidara fly through the air and crash into a wall.

"STOP THAT NOW OR DO IT TO SOMEONE OTHER THEN ME UN!" Deidara Screamed, Sakura felt His pain like most of the other akatsuki members now 11 years old boys did.

"Hmm this one it's a Holly and phoenix feather wand. Fourteen and a half inches. Unpredictable," He said, gave it to Hidan who Quickly gave it a little wave and it.

...melted a table and all its contents.

"Crap sorry," Hidan said looking at his work.

"Don't worry here try this it's a Oak and unicorn hair. Two and a quarter Inches. It's a Firm and sturdy wand," Olivander said looking with a sad smile at His tabel that was now gone.

...It sucked Sasori and Kakuzu into the floor and up to thire necks.

"No," was the only thing He said and left to get another wand, Hidan shrugged, asked Sasori and Kakuzu if they were having fun on/inside the floor?

Was He got was a dark glade from both Sasori and Kakuzu, a quiet "Shut up Hidan' from them.

Then Olivander came back from the back of His shop with a box,
"Birch and dragon heartstring. Sixteen inches. Springy, yet composed," He said.

"This better be it," Sasori thought as it was taking to long, and He wantede to get His own.

...sent out a bolt of bright blue that hit a white owl flying by the store.

"Ups," Hidan said looking at the white owl that was now on the grund like the rest was doing.

Ollivander only stod there thinking before He left and came back with a box. The color of the box was a light Silver, He looking a bit unsure, all in the shop could see it.

He gave Hidan the long Silver box, Hidan opend the box but before He tog the wand Ollivander said something to Him.

"This wand is a little special because it's made of three different things, a lot of People have been trying it but it didn't want them. It's made of a special Silver Yew and phoenix feather, and like I said before it's made of one more thing and that is Pink unicorn hair. It's Sixten inches, and it's a
Light, Flexible and slightly hard to control." Ollivander said looking at the Boy's face when He saw the wand and it was light Silver.

But something happend when Hidan picked up the light Silver wand from it's box.
A few Moon's of silver came from the front of the wand, Hidan's
Eyes got really Big, and all the Akatsuki members mouths was felling to the floor even Ollivander's, Dumbledore's and His own mouth was felling to the floor.

Yes, that's the one," Ollivander said
"And now to the last boy come,"

And Sasori come over to Him.

"Ar-" He didn't get to Say because Sasori indicating His right arm for him, and held it perfectly still as the tape measures did their job. Sasori waited but at it tog it's time.

"When is this thing done?" Sasori asked the man.

"Soon why?" He shrugged and went to get a box.

"Because I don't like to be kept waiting," Sasori growled.

"Dammn Sasori for one time in your life just wait," that's was what all the Members thought.

As Ollivander came back He handed Sasori a blue wand. "Willow and unicorn hair. Sixten inches and this is a Heavy and Esay to control," Ollivander said as

Sasori shrugged and gave the wand in his right hand a little flick, which the wand cased Ino's ring to Disappear and Reappear on the floor, next to Sakura. He sat it back down with a smirk on even as Ino glared at Him.

"Well that's not the one," Ollivander said with a big smile on his face.

Sasori rolled his eyes, as Ollivander turned around to grab a new wand. When he turned back to Him.

"I think this one is the one it's a Cedar and dragon heartstring wand. Two and a half inches. Bendy and strong," Another wave and the the ladder in the Shop that was Pink because of Tobi now got turnd into a pink book.

"Not that one either." He said and left to get another one.

He came back with a wand
"Pine and phoenix feather. Eighteen inches. Light and fragile," here take this one.

Sasori did and the wand
sent a box, slamming into the ceiling.

"This is a red Holly and blue shark tooth wand. Four inches. It's a Nice wand to transformations," He said

Sasori tog it, He gave it a wave and what happend was that it melted the shop door and all the Bell on it.

"damn it Sasori, I'm not gonna pay for that," Kakuzu growled looking at what was left of the door.

Sasori didn't say a thing.

"Not that one I think," Ollivander sighed as he left.

"Why Can't I just get the right wand or what?" Sasori growled as Ollivander came back with a little crimson collerd box.

"Here try this one it's from a crimson Ebony and have a shark tooth wand. Six inches exactly. Heavy and a Focused wand," He said still smiling.

"A crimson color that's nice," Sasori thought.

Sasori took the wand and gave it a wave. Light warm feeling came though him and a light breeze came from the wand and fly around Himself and Ollivander.

"Yes, I though so," Ollivander said with a smile. "And now to the last you the young little lady."

Sakura stepped up to the counter, indicating her right arm for him, and held perfectly still as the tape measures did their job. She waited politely for her first wand.

Ollivander handed her a light-wooded wand. "Willow and unicorn hair. Five and a half inches. Light and easy." Sakura gave the wand a flick, which cased a vase with water and flowers to explode. She hurriedly set it back down.

"What yours to... Why couldn't mine have blown something up, yeah?" Deidara grumbled this time playfully. "Lucky, yeah."

Sakura rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the blond-haired artist as Ollivander turned around to grab a wand. When he turned back to her, Sakura's attention was instantly on him.

"Dogwood and unicorn hair. Two inches. Wispy," Ollivander said, handing her the wand.

Sakura paused.

"Is something wrong, little miss?" he asked, confusion on his open face.

"I do not wish to...leave your store in ruins by means of reacting wands," she replied simply. "This one has not done anything, so I believe that it is not the one meant for me." Ollivander laughed quietly.

"I see," he murmured. "And I appreciate your concern. Though I must inquire that you give it a try. Who knows? The wand chooses the wizard-or in your case, witch-young little miss."

Sakura sighed quietly and nodded. She flicked the wand and the light that Kisame busted burst into an explosion of electricity, nearly electrocuting Itachi. She placed the wand back and Ollivander laughed again.

"I suppose you were right." He gave her another wand. " This one is made of Blue Yew and a red phoenix feather. Four inches, rather short for a wand. Flexible and slightly esay to control," He said.

Sakura took the wand and waved it, setting a stack of papers on fire that also set Ollivander's sleeve on fire. All of the Akatsuki members eyes widened and she dropped the wand back on the counter, putting out the flames. Ollivander sighed vaguely in relief.

"Yes, well..." He trailed off and brought her another. The more wands he brought, the happier he seemed to get. " brun Boxwood and unicorn hair. Eight and a half inches. Light and rather unstable."

With a slight flick, another light came crashing down, this one landing on the counter. Hidan snickered and Sakura sighed. The list of incorrect wands was piling up.

"It's made of a blue Hazel and some red unicorn hair. Twelve inches. Flexible but it's steady." He said.

...made Deidara fly through the air and crash into a wall Again, Deidara was getting Sick and angry that it only was Him that was getting hurt.

"What about this it's an Oak and dragon hair. One and a quarter inches. Firm and sturdy.

...sucked a red cooking Book of a tabel and into the floor.

Olivander chuckled pulled the wand from Sakura and left to get another one

"Birch and dragon heartstring. Sixteen inches. Springy, yet composed.

...sent out a bolt of bright blue Stars that hit Deidara in the leg.
"THAT'S IT I'M FUCKING LEVING NOW UN!" Deidara shouted as He got back up.

"No you are not," said Sasori

"Try this it's an ash and shark string. Eight inches exactly. Tame," He said.

...did absolutely nothing.

"next one Chestnut and phoenix feather. Thirteen and a half inches. Nimble and really bendy," Ollivander said.

...made a quill come to life and attack Tobi.

Beechwood and dragon heartstring. Eighteen and three-quarters inches. Just.

...nearly drowned Ino with a stream of hot water in the blond girl's face.

"Give this one a try Larch and unicorn hair. Twelve inches. Springy and whippy," Ollivander said looking like it was to be the one.

...sent a shoe, which happened to still be on Hidan's foot, slamming into the ceiling.

"WHAT DID I FUCKING BITCH!" Hidan shouted from his spot on the grund.

"Hidan I still have a fucking wand in My hand!" Sakura growled at Him, and Hidan kept quite after that.

"here this wand shoud do it's a Pine and phoenix feather wand. Eighteen inches. Light and fragile," Ollivander said still smiling

...stole the color from a bouquet of flowers and left them all gray.

"Sakura is a bad Girl," Tobi said looking at the now poor flowers.

Sakura sighed yet again. She had gone through thirteen wands, none of which were right for her.

Unlucky Twelve, ne? Inner Sakura said dryly.

"I guess so," Sakura agreed with Her Inner, frowning sourly. Apparently thirteen's the charm...

Just as those thoughts left her head, Ollivander handed her another box.

"this wand is a Red cherry and dragon heartstring, a rare combination. Nine and three-quarters inches. Delicate, yet powerful," he said.

"Red cherry? that's Cool," She thought.

Sakura took the wand and gave it a wave. Light ringed though her and a light breeze tickled her skin. Ollivander smiled.

"And so it comes to an end," he said. "I must say, that was quite enjoyable. I never had a customer who went through more than eight wands." The elderly wand-maker laughed and Dumbledore pulled out a Blue pouch of gold coins to pay him.
After that they left Ollivander's shop.

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 27 9
After years of only being allowed to leave the house to go to the shops, Harry is finally allowed to go to school, where he meets Hermione Granger an...
249K 6.7K 35
*under editing!* For as long as Naruto could remember, he and Sasuke have been best friends. But ever since Sasuke starting dating Sakura, Sasuke wou...
50.1K 1.4K 31
Sequal from Snape X reader -a fine line- (but can be read without reading part one) The war is over. Severus and Y/N survived and she was hoping for...