Sakura Momochi Hatake (Childh...

By JoelleAu

[3rd Place in Other/Mixed Media of Naruto Wattys] Written in 2014. This the childhood story of Sakura Momochi... More

Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Left Alone
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: First Night
Chapter 5: Decorations
Chapter 6: Met His Friends
Chapter 7: Cherry Blossom Angel
Chapter 8: I Don't Like You
Chapter 9: Cherry Blossom Festival
Chapter 10: I'm A Burden
Chapter 12: Daddy
Chapter 13: Sakura Hatake
Chapter 14: The Academy
Chapter 15: Kurenai
Chapter 16: Yamato ji-san
Chapter 17: Gai
Chapter 18: My Birthday
Chapter 19: Popsicle

Chapter 11: My Daughter

4.9K 236 44
By JoelleAu

After I came back from my mission with Yamato,we decided to stop by at a ramen stand for lunch. Suddenly,he said something which caught me off guard.

"It's odd to see you actually care for someone,you know? I'm already surprised that you are keeping a little girl with you,but to know that you volunteered,I'm beyond shocked." He said.

"I just pitied her. She has a really sad past and I was the one who found her,so it's my responsibility" I replied.

"It's surprising to hear that you aren't complaining" He said.

"Well,she is kind of a burden. I don't even have much time to read my book like before just to take care of her and entertain her,company her. I even have to waste money on her,but I don't mind since I don't really use my money." I said. "I really don't know why I'm still keeping her though. I barely know her,but never mind."

I can't show him my weakness. And she is a burden. Why did I even keep her?

Yamato sighed and said,"You can lie to me,but you can't lie to yourself. You are starting to open up a little by showing emotions. Ever since she came by,your eyes softened. You look more relaxed..and happy."

I was silent,thinking about what he said was true. We finished our lunch and walked around until I saw an ANBU with heavy injuries. Yamato and I rushed to him. Kurenai and Asuma came too because of the whispers in town about him.

"What happened?" Kurenai asked him.

"Y-You have to save h-her! S-She is f-fighting a large group o-of rogue ninjas..A-ALONE!" He coughed out blood while we held him. "T-They are just a few miles away from h-here! Pink....hair.." He said and fainted. My heart skipped a beat. S-Sakura??

"SAKURA!" I shouted and ran in maximum speed.

Kurenai brought him to the hospital. Asuma and Yamato tried hard to catch up with me. I was getting faster and faster. Thoughts were running in my mind while I prayed.

Please be okay!

Please let me be there in time!

Please! Please! PLEASE!

SAKURA!!

I'm not letting you die. I chanted.

You are my special someone.

You can't die.

YOU CAN'T DIE!

"I WONT'T LET YOU DIE,SAKURAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I shouted as I increased my speed. My heart beating rapidly in my heart.

When they are finally in sight,what I saw caused my heart to stop beating for a few seconds. Sakura.. She was stabbed in the abdomen. She spat out blood and fell on the ground. Blood pouring out from her.

"SAKURAAAAAAAAAA!!" I shrieked and dropped by her side. I held her gently as if a touch could broke her to millions of pieces.

She barely opened her eyes and smiled.

"K-Kakashi.. I-I have a-always.. a-adored..you.." She giggled weakly. "I r-really..respect you.." She coughed out blood. "Sakura!" I called. She moved a finger to my lips to shush me. I held that hand. My hands were shaking. "Thank you..for e-everything.. You know.. I-I have a-always..w-wanted to c-call you...daddy.." She cried but she kept her smiled. My tears were forming. "Y-You act..more l-like my father..t-than.. Z-Zabuza.." Before she close her eyes,she called me.."Daddy.." And she dropped her hand.

I snapped. I was quiet for a minute and revealed my Sharingan. It grew one more tomoe. I faced the rogue ninjas.

"You..." I started as my eyes are hidden under the shadow.

"YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!" I yelled and charged at them with my eyes wide open. My eyes were full of emotion. Love,sadness,guilt and..hate.

"YOU TOOK MY SUNSHINE AWAY!" I slashed a few of them with my kunai.

"YOU KILLED MY CHERRY BLOSSOM!" I stab their chest with my kunai.

"YOU SNATCHED MY ANGEL!" I threw punches and kicks with intense force that they flew a few feet away.

"YOU" I did hand signs.

"KILLED" The chakra appeared on my hands.

"MY" I charged at all of them.

"DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!" I killed all of them.

I stood in the middle of the battle field filled with corpse. Asuma and Yamato stood there watching in horror. My aura was murderous.

Suddenly,I heard a cough.

"SAKURA!" I yelled and ran towards her. She is still alive!

"I'm bringing her to the hospital!" I told Yamato. "Report this to Hokage-sama" I said and ran off to the hospital with intense speed.

I can't let you die!

You won't die!

You said you won't die easily!

Don't leave me,Sakura!

You haven't called me daddy in front of others.

You aren't Hatake yet.

I haven't show you to the world!

I haven't called you my daughter yet..

I barged into the hospital and ordered the nurses to treat her immediately. They rushed and pushed her into the emergency room. I was restless. I walked around praying for her to be okay,trying to dry my tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 100 11
꧁School Au , Abusive parent Au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake is starting his senior year of high school. But just like everything else in his life...
361K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
145K 3.1K 100
COMPLETED Sequel to my first story called "Fear and Love Pt. I" in which Kakashi falls in love with Tsuki Kuraku, marries her, and has children. Pret...
622K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...