Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

!Operation Save Eri!

1.4K 71 38
By KrumbleKitty

Kai(Chisaki) looked out the window and his heart stopped.

No way... He turned to the person closest to him. "Get Eri and get out through the tunnels! GO!"

_______________________________

The first brigade went in first. The second brigade followed and let them handle the frontal goonies. The third brigade followed the second, both brigades breaking past the first brigade that stayed behind. Nighteye stopped and pressed a brick in the wall. A doorway opened behind it and more goonies burst out. Bubblegum and a hero took quick care of them and stopped at that spot. They kept going into the tunnels downstairs.

There was a dead-end but Lemillion checked it out by... phasing through a wall. Izuku had to admit, that is a pretty cool quirk.

He returned. "It is just a wall, the path continues as you had seen it, Sir!" Izuku grinned. He stepped forward and, surprisingly, so did Kirishima, aka Red Riot. The broke the wall down but the walls began to immediately shift and move.

"It's Mimicry! He is changing it with his quirk!" Izuku turned to Dad, no Eraserhead at the moment. "Eraserhead, can you erase his quirk?" The man looked around wildly. "I can't get a clear view of him." Lemillion growled. "I'm going forward!"

"Wait, Lemillion!" The kid didn't stop, he phased through the moving walls. Izuku was just about to break down a wall when they all dropped into a room and the ceiling closed up. Three goonies walked up.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. Some visitors tryna crash the boss's plan. Let's kill them." Fatgum stepped forward but the hooded kid with black hair who looked like he was about to have a panic attack stepped forward. "I- I can handle this! You guys go and get the girl! Take care of Mirio for me, I'll be following soon!" They reluctantly agreed and kept running. Another large of goonies ran up on them but the rest of the second brigade fanned out around them.

"Keep going, third brigade!" Doom commanded.

They complied and Izuku leads the way deeper into the tunnels.

...

Something was odd. They just kept running but nothing was happen- "GUH!" They whipped around to see Eraserhead get hit by a wall. "Eraser!" Fatgum was fast, for his size, though and pushed Eraserhead out of the way and getting swallowed by the wall. What Izuku didn't see was Kaminari and Red Riot diving in with Fatgum.

_______________________________

Denki huffed as the hero Fatgum got off of him and someone else. Fatgum gasped. "Chicklings!? What are you doing?"

Denki heard a familiar voice. "Well, I tried to save Eraserhead too but got sucked up in your fat."

"Kirishima?" Denki couldn't help asking out loud. The boy in question froze and turned to face Denki. "Kaminari...? You're-"

"Chicklings, look alive," Fatgum intervened and they all turned their views to a man coming from out of the shadows. The man had a large black mask. "W- wait," Denki blurted out, "you were the subordinate that Chisaki sent with us."

The large man cracked his neck. "And? I heard your plan and returned. Now... which of you will fight me first?!" He rushed forward and drew back a large fist. Kirishima jumped in the way. *BOOM* "RED!" When the smoke cleared a large crater was in the wall with Kirishima in the middle. Denki growled. Kirishima was one of the few that didn't make fun of him... much.

Kirishima was awake though but bleeding from his arms. He... he cracked?! Denki pointed his finger forward and shot out a bolt of lightning. It bounced off something and shot into the air. A few pebbles fell from the ceiling. Fatgum narrowed his eyes. "A barrier?" Next to the larger man that Denki knew as Rappa, was a much smaller, more normal-sized man with his hands together. He blabbed something about defense. Rappa didn't seem to like it and attacked Fatgum. Denki took this chance to do something new he learned from Chief Deku.

He ejected a copper wire from his wrist and it latched onto Rappa but he didn't do anything yet. The shield went up again and the wire went unnoticed. Suddenly Rappa attacked his own subordinate. He did not seem to like being protected but the shield man protected himself with a barrier. Rappa turned to Fatgum and attacked.

Denki turned his own attention to the shield guy. He sent a light wave of electricity to the man but it cascaded over the barrier. He narrowed his eyes.

-----

"Nothing can completely cancel out electricity, Kaminari," Chief Deku said.

Denki huffed. His brain was starting to get fuzzy as the Chief had been making him shoot streams of electricity at a concrete pillar. "Wh- what do you mean?" he panted. "I- I can't get through the concrete."

Chief shook his head. "It might repel it but it still has an impact. Little cracks in between that your electrical currents slip through and discharge in. Try it again, full power!"

Denki huffed and pressed his hands against the pillar. He gritted his teeth and sent out all of the electricity in his body onto the wall. *CRACK*

His eyes widened. "No..." Denki turned to Chief Deku. "WEEEEEEEEEY!"

-----

Fine, let us see how much you can handle! I was never good at strategy anyways! He ran up to the shield and placed his hands against it. Denki released a store of electricity Chief had trained him to store onto the shield.

"It is no use, boy," the man behind the shield said in a boring voice.

"That-" the light emitting from his palms got brighter as he forced out more electricity, "- is not for you-" *CRACK* The man's eyes actually opened. "- TO DECIDE!!!" A large crack spread across the surface of the barrier. *SHATTER* It came crumbling down. Denki wiped the sweat off his chin and stood up. His brain was so close to cutting off but not yet. The man stared at him in shock as if no one had ever taken down his barrier before.

Behind him, Fatgum and Rappa were going at it. Denki looked over and at that moment, Kirishima jumped in the way of Rappa's punches. A loud roar erupted from both Kirishima's and Rappa's mouth. "I AM UNBREAKABLE!!!" Kirishima landed a blow on Rappa and Rappa landed on Kirishima. Rappa fell onto one knee but Kirishima... he fainted, blood rolling down his face.

"KIRISHIMA!"

"RED RIOT!"

Rappa got to his feet, a pool of blood marking his abdomen from where Kirishima had hit him.

Rappa chuckled. "There was no point after all." Fatgum, a much thinner Fatgum stepped forward. "There was a point, tough guy!" He thrust his fist forward and it connected with Rappa's face. "THIS IS THE MANLY SPIRIT OF THE HERO NAMED RED RIOT!!!" Rappa went flying backward. Denki heard the copper coil pull as the length was stretched. He quickly turned to the barrier man and shot a coil onto him. Well, here goes nothing.

"SHOCK CORD!" He sent all that was left in his storage through the copper lines, effectively electrocuting the two with a wattage way above the range a normal human could handle. Both men got positively fried along with Denki's brain. The cords disconnected from his wrists.

He, Fatgum, and Kirishima survived but all three were much worse for wear.

"Wheeeeeeey..."

_______________________________

Izuku's team rushed down the hallways at breakneck speed. They used Lockrock to keep a few walls into place but it didn't do much. Still, it did enough to allow them to work just a bit smoother. A wall started flying at them. He didn't have Red Riot anymore so it took more power in his kick and couple heroes to break the wall before it hit them all head-on. "We aren't making any progress!" Izuku yelled.

The walls suddenly cleared and it opened into another room. A wall came to swallow him up but Eraserhead yanked him out of the way. "Be careful, something isn't right." Walls came from the ground up and separated the group into multiple groups. "Eh?"

"Are you guys alright?" Izuku heard a muffled voice from through the wall. "We are okay! Keep moving forward until you find the girl!" "Alright!" They heard a muffled yell as they ran down the hallway but kept going. The heroes could handle themselves but Izuku had a bad feeling about this. He heard a voice and stopped, grabbing Eraser's arm. "Eraser, stop. Listen..." The voice sounded angry and the walls began to shake. Izuku crouched. Please let this be right!

He jumped, spun, and kicked a wall. "URK!" His foot connected with something not solid and a face appeared. "ERASERHEAD!"

"ON IT!" Eraserheads hair rose as he activates his quirk. The wall began to crumble and a man fell out of it. "My quirk..." The floor caved and the man fell through. A stamp hit him in the face more harshly than a stamp should and the man lost consciousness. Eraserhead and Izuku peered through the hole. Nighteye looked up at them. "Good work, you got Mimic."

All of the walls and floors began to crumble and they all fell.

They landed in a room full of rubble. On the ground were Chisaki and a Yakuza member holding a gun. At the end of where that gun was aimed was Lemillion covering Eri with a drug bullet in his back. Nighteye stared in shock. "Le- Lemillion!"

The blonde did not hesitate still. He rushed forward and attacked Chisaki. "Tsk, Eraserhead, get the girl and run!" Izuku made a mad dash for the case and gun to the side. Chisaki laid his hands upon the floor. It crumbled and sharp rocks formed, one heading for Eri and Eraserhead but it was stopped by the body of Lemillion. Nighteye rushed forward. Izuku was met with a Yakuza member. Izuku did not hesitate either. He grabbed the arm of the Yakuza member and swung him over his shoulder. The man landed back first but was quick to get up. The man grabbed Izuku's leg and tripped him. Izuku rolled and dodged a blow to his head. He twisted and kicked off the wall, buying him time to get up.

He got up and both him and the Yakuza member ran towards each other. Izuku slid under a punch and whipped around, his foot sweeping across the man's legs. He grabbed the man's shirt and threw him at Chisaki. Chisaki was forced to dodge allowing Nighteye to get a punch in.

Nighteye ran to Lemillion and grabbed him. Chisaki grasped at the floor but his quirk didn't work. Eraserhead rushed onto the scene, hair floating. "The girls with the rescue team! Get Lemillion out of here!" Nighteye nodded and helped the blonde up. Izuku fumbled with the gun and loading a bullet in it. Suddenly, the member that Izuku had thrown shot forth an arrow from his head and Eraserhead was forced to dodge and let go of his quirk. It was at that moment that Chisaki raised a thousand stone spikes from the floor. Izuku grabbed the case and gun and dodged.

Through the gaps Izuku saw it, Chisaki grabbed the face of his subordinate. "You'll die for my sake, right?" Izuku's eyes widened behind the sunglasses. Both Chisaki and the man exploded.

Izuku almost threw up when they came back, well Chisaki did. He... merged with the man!

"YOU WILL RETURN ERI TO ME!!!"

Chiskai's terrifying yell echoed through the walls.

Chisaki dashed forward. Izuku took a spike that had broken and hoisted it above his head. He swung around and threw it at Chisaki. Chisaki raised his hand and the stone fell apart. He kept pursuing. Chisaki grabbed the stone and formed a crystal-like spike structure from it and threw it at Izuku. Eraserhead's capture weapon wrapped around it and swung it against the wall. The fragile wall crumbled revealing a whole all the way to the outside road. Eraserhead jumped onto a ledge and grabbed Izuku with his capture weapon, swinging him up.

Izuku latched onto a knick. A large boulder came flying at him. Izuku kicked off of the wall and landed on a ledge. He and Eraserhead climbed their way to the light with the monster known as Chisaki hot on their tails. So many times did they almost fall. It was terrifying!

Nearing the top, He saw Uraraka floating above the hole. She used air blasters to propel herself to them. "GRAB MY HAND!" Izuku and Eraserhead took a leap of faith and just barely grabbed her outstretched hands. The brunette immediately activated her quirk and made them weightless. Chisaki came bursting through the hole, the wind pressure blowing the three weightless beings away.

"GIVE HER BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!"

Uraraka let go of her quirk and they all fell. Tsu caught Izuku with her tongue from a lamppost and lowered him to the ground safely. Uraraka caught herself. Eraserhead used his capture to swing from a lamppost and land. Izuku and Eraserhead were covered in cuts ranging from shallow to extremely deep. They panted. Izuku tightened his grip around the gun. Chisaki dashed for him as Izuku ran forward. Eraserhead erased Chisaki's quirk allowing Izuku to slip under the monster's arm. Izuku fired a bullet but it missed. Chisaki took a boulder and threw it at Eraserhead causing the man to blink and everyone to scatter. The monster slammed his palms to the ground. Much large spikes began to form as the road crumbled, one coming at Izuku so fast that he knew he didn't have time to dodge.

No!

He braced himself when he felt a harsh shove. Izuku fell to the ground, dropping the gun.

"SIIIIIIR!"

Izuku whipped his head around. Nighteye was standing right where he just was with the spike through his chest. The sharp man coughed up a large amount of blood. Chisaki growled. He reached forward but his quirk did not work. Izuku saw Eraserhead hanging from a lamppost staring at the monster. This is our last chance!

While Chisaki was turning to Eraserhead with another boulder, Izuku quickly took the gun and case and reloaded it. He spun around and got on one knee. "HEY IDIOT! LOOK HERE!" Chisaki sharply turned, enraged and reaching for Izuku's head. "Bingo." *BAM*

The bullet flew between Chisaki's fingers and embedded itself into the monster's forehead. The hand connected with Izuku's head and slammed it into the ground leaving a large crater.

*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

Three rounds from Doom's rifle sunk into Chisaki's flesh. The monster tried to use his quirk but it did not work, further angering the man. Uraraka ran up and touched the man. Tsu used her tongue and flung him into the air. Nejire, one of Ryukyu's interns, flew up and created such a large wind blast that the zero gravity made no difference. Uraraka let go of her quirk as he crashed into the ground.

As the dust cleared, they saw Chisaki struggling to get up. "Give... Give her back!"

"Sorry, dude." A copper coil wrapped itself around the monster's throat. At the other end of it was Kaminari leaning on Fatgum. Fatgum let go of him as to not get shocked. Kaminari stumbled but stayed up. "Your times up, Chisaki!" He sent such a powerful electrical current through the cord that the light from the sparks was blinding and those closest got shocked as well on a much lesser scale. Chisaki screamed in pain but Kaminari was unrelenting. When the light died down, both Kaminari and Chisaki fell, one dead, one alive. Someone walked up and touched the monster, receiving a small shock but no pulse. "He is dead."

Everyone cheered. In the back was a little girl with a horn and a blonde third-year hugging each other tightly, both crying.

Operation Save Eri: Cleared

_______________________________

The casualties were great, among them, the death of Nighteye, but the girl was safe.

Izuku reached into his pocket and pressed a button, a warp gate opening for the rejects. He tried to stand but the blood loss from his head was too much. He watched as everyone else filed through and acted as though he was too. He barely got to his feet but 'tripped' and fell, purposefully lagging behind.

"I hate to do this after fighting together," he swung his head around to see Ryukyu standing over him, "but we are taking you in, Deku." She reached for his arm and he 'tried' to 'get away'. He heard one of his members scream from the gate but she was dragged in as the heroes began to advance on the warp gate. "GO!" Izuku yelled. "WE'LL BE BACK FOR YOU!!!" He gritted his teeth as he saw Midnight walk up with her hand on her arm, ready to release her sleeping gas.

He felt something.

Fear.

The cloth ripped and Izuku fell asleep at the scent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 23.1K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
46.6K 1K 34
Izuku Midoriya was soon to be born and, guaranteed, loved by his family. But, when he was born with small, green fluffy cat ears and a slick tail, In...
170K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...