Him or me? Jin ff. Ft Namjo...

By danielanoona2003

"You can't date her" Jin said looking at Namjoon dead serious in his eyes "Why not?" Namjoon snapped back "Be... More

Jin's life
Namjoon's life
Y/n's life
Family reunion
Work work work
Flirting
Jealousy?
His house, his rules
Grocery shopping
Mr.Kim?
Caught
Family dinner
First cupid arrow
Meeting your family
Bussines trip pt2
Business trip pt3
Business trip pt4
Club time
Come back home
Flirting with my secretary?
New family
Sleepover with my boss
What are we?
First date
My feelings
Jin's past
Out with my boo
Weekend getaway
IOS 14
Weekend getaway pt2
not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREAD JINNIE
Christmas special
Break up
Confrontation
Talk
Showing you my love
Little hints
Getting back together
Spicy
Baby?
5 weeks so far
Miscarriage
Miscarriage part 2
Hand in marriage
She said...
Planning
Preparation
Mother's day
Bachelor and bachlorette party
Wedding day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon pt 2
Welcome back
Suprise?
Second trimester
Its a...
Baby shower
Welcome to the world baby girl
Bundle of joy and trouble in paradise
Emergency room trip
Father's day

Business trip

643 49 3
By danielanoona2003

The office always had a "business trip" to jeni island. It was more like a get to know your workers trip, like a bonding trip.

The whole office was so excited. Everyone was fussiness early so they could go pack for the trip. But for now, they had to work.

You were busy taking calls when your coworkers came.

"Noona are you excited?" Jungkook asked with his cute bunny smile.

"Yes kookie, I'm very excited" you said smiling back.

"I can't wait to find a hot babe" he said trying to act cool.

"Ok calm your hormones before it rushes to your penis, Tae"

They left so you could continue working. After three minutes your boss called you I tk his office. You walk in with your mini iPad ready to take notes.

"Miss y/n is everything ready for tomorrow? Have you called The hotel?"

"Yes I have and everything is ready, the hotel said they would give us a pamphlet full of activities that they offer and some activities for fun places around" you said getting excited that you needed up smiling.

He nodded and let you go back, once you turned around he smiled. He loved seeing your smile.

~~~
It was now 5:30pm and everyone was gone. The only ones that weren't was you and your boss. You finish cleaning your desk and turn off your computer.

As you made your way down the hall you get your phone out to see that you received a notification.

Daddy_joonie followed you in instagram

Daddy_joonie sent a message.

Daddy_joonie

Hello

Hello? That low key sounded like a creep

Hello mr.kim

Are you free tonight?

No, sorry, I have to pack my stuff

For?

You were gonna reply but the elevator door opened. You went inside and as you were about to push the close button you saw your boss running towards the elevator, so you held it open.

"Thank you miss y/n"

"No problem sir" you smile and walked towards the back of the elevator.

Jin was trying to talk to you but he didn't know what to say.

"S-so...ready for the trip tomorrow?" He said looking at you.

"Yes, I'm actually so excited" you said with a big smile that made him smile.

"Yea, I can see" he said making the both of you chuckle.

The elevator stopped at the very first floor. You both get out while walking next to eachother. And from the elevator to the parking lot, he would open the doors for you.

Once you reach your car you bid farewell. He had his own spot since he was the boss, you had to park next to other cars and it got sometimes crowded.

But since everyone had gone home, it was easier to open your car.

~~~

The next morning five travel busses were parked outside the office everyone had assigned seats. Of course, Jin made him sit with you.

But life had other plans.

"Hello" some said walking closer to the both of you.

"Namjoon, what do you want?" Jin said annoyed.

"Just came to the business trip" he said smiling.

Everyone soon went to find their seats. And unfortunately, the kim brother's sat together. While you sat on the town next to them but with a male worker.

So Jin and Namjoon were making sure you weren't too giggly with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 59
"What about you? You haven't been in a serious relationship since I met you, but you write love songs" "Would it be outrageous for me to say I write...
201K 7.2K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...
309K 15.8K 62
"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the girl is screamming .... "because I want...
1.2K 273 15
" Love is Nothing to me , I don't believe in love" - Park-JiMin "Just give...