♠︎『THE DRAMARAMA OF YOU AND I...

Par yenachae

" I really liked her, wait no- I love her " ♠︎ " And she's the most popular bad girl in school " ♠︎ " but sh... Plus

『 back to school 』
『 what have I done¿! 』
『 the real you 』
『 the confession 』
『 soft 』
『 pranks 』 〔edited〕
『 fun 』
『 the sudden appearance 』
『 my day today 』
『 unexpected things always happen to us 』
『 do i know you? 』
『 that's okay, I'M okay.. 』
『 she can't remember me 』
『 changkyun's missing 』
『 our little fight 』
our Chae Hyungwon is out there killing us again😌💛 + gws Shownu:(💕
『 we're together now so don't worry 』 〔edited〕
『 when the weather was good, when the weather was bad 』

『 Intro 』

619 14 2
Par yenachae

Changkyun's POV 

Tomorrow, everything will probably gonna be very very different from last year and when I say very, it means VERY. ah and also, I need more holidays cz u see each year when I set foot into my so-called high school, my heart beats like boom boom boom, it's cz I have a crush on this one fine looking girl, her name is Chae Y/N, she's a sister of one of my close friend Chae Hyungwon, they both looked alike. I have liked y/n since my junior year and now I'm on my senior year and still so very shy to even talk to her, I have to admit it that I'm quite popular at my school, every girls want me ( I MEAN WHO DOESNT ), but y/n, well she seems to not knowing my existence.

                  She's popular alright , and she a baddie;), ngl here but I'm a 100% confident with everything but when it comes to Chae Y/N, I loses my whole confidence in one second, her brother Chae Hyungwon, once told me that y/n don't have a boyfriend, yet, and she DON'T want one, okay it's fine I'm okay, but there's only one thing I wanna know about her, well Hyungwon told me that she have a crush on a boy in our school and I wanna know who it was but Hyungwon said he don't know cz y/n kept the secret to herself.

                  Well guess I'll just have to find it out myself tho, and y/n have A LOT of male friends and one of her closest male friend was my own best friend Lee Jooheon. I seriously don't know where'd those boys get their confidence to talk to y/n, tch.

『hey wut do u guys think?』

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

72.8K 3K 39
WARNING : PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME 🚫 "Shut up you bitch!" "Shut up! I'm not a bitch you hoe!" "Ergh! Why do I keep chatting with you?" "Because you can...
121K 5.7K 19
when changkyun agreed to tutor who could possibly be the least interesting student in his class, he didn't manage to prepare himself for the feelings...
51.6K 1.9K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...
75.5K 5.4K 44
During the day they were students of a prestigious university, but at night, something else. The seven cute boys from the English club were the total...