MR Jeon

By bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and ever... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Not an update
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Read that please
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue
β™₯️NEW BOOKβ™₯️

10

35.2K 1.4K 105
By bangtanfella1995

Taehyung POV :
We were driving to the mall with jeonsan giggling with me because Jungkook put his favorite songs and he was dancing . Jungkook smile was brighter he was looking at jeonsan at the small mirror, then Jungkook gave jeonsan his phone to play .
Taehyung: " don't play too much baby you will feel dizzy". Jeonsan nodded and kept looking from time to time he looks out the window . There was silence until I felt Jungkook's hand on my thigh I blushed but I didn't feel uncomfortable but rather then pushing it away I put mine on his and he smiled. I don't know we just feel this kind of connection between us even if it's been less then a week that we talked to each other . He squeezed my tight because I zoned out , I looked at him then at his hand he intertwined our fingers making me blush then I looked at his tattooed hand and saw his son's name written in italics.
Taehyung: " how come you are a CEO and you have tattoos ? ". He looked at me then at the road .
Jungkook: " I like tattoos so you can say I'm different from other CEOs ". I made an "o" shape and he squeezed my hand .
Jungkook: " and how come you let me hold your hand huh , feeling attached to me ? ". I blushed then pulled my hand and crossed them and pouted . He chuckled .
Taehyung: " and what if I feel infatuated of you ? ". He widen his eyes . And grabbed my hand again .
Jungkook: " that would be good, and don't leave my hand ". It's my time to widen my eyes and my cheeks was already pink so that was embarrassing ,he chuckled .
Taehyung: " do you think I will find someone to love me ? ". He stopped chuckling and looked at me because I said that with sad tone .
Jungkook: " of course you will even if he is near you , he will have you as his, what makes you think that you won't ?". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " I'm so done with hoping, being dirty is not helping". He squeezed my hand .
Jungkook: " you have bad past but me and jeonsan will be the present and future". I looked at him shocked .
Taehyung: " w-what do you mean ?".  He smiled and parked the car .
Jungkook: " someone that you are talking about him is already near you". And he went out to grab jeonsan leaving me with a beating heart and a tomato like face . Is he talking about himself or what !. I was in my thoughts until I felt knocks in the window.
Jungkook: " come on tae , get out". I went out and he was smirking.
Taehyung: " give me jeonsan". He nodded and walked with us inside .
When we were at the door jeonsan flinched and tears build in his eyes .
Jeonsan : " d-daddy ?". He stutters and you can see that he was scared .
Taehyung: " look at me baby ". He looked at me and small tears falling.
Taehyung: " look there now , see this people are not monsters, they are like your friends". He looked at the crowd then at me .
Jeonsan : " fweids ?". I nodded at him
Taehyung: " want to walk with me and daddy ?". He was hesitant but nodded slowly I put him down and jungkook grabbed his small hand and I grabbed the other and he looked at us then he took the first step , Jungkook looked at me .
Jungkook: " thank you". I smiled and we kept walking, then jeonsan stopped at kids clothes shop .
Jeonsan : " d-daddy ?". He pouted at the shop Jungkook smiles at him .
Jungkook: " my baby want something too ?".  Jeonsan nodded .
Jungkook: " let's get you some clothes then". Jeonsan pecks Jungkook lips making him smile . We entered and jeonsan was just looking not picking.
Jungkook: " can you help him tae". I nodded and he set at a small couch , letting us choose , we were giggling at each other . At the end we picked

Jungkook: " is that all you want baby ?". Jeonsan nodded looking at me ,I smiled at him .
Jungkook went to pay and we waited out with bags in our hands .
Jungkook: " it's your turn big baby ". I pouted , he chuckled at me and put his hand in my waist and I grabbed jeonsan hand and we walked with people looking at us some smiling and some looking at Jungkook with flirtatious look , he Ignored them and walked with us .
Jungkook: " now it's my turn to choose for you". I nodded and he went looking around me and jeonsan were walking
Jungkook: " tae chose too you're the one who will wear them". I nodded and started choosing. He almost bought the whole shop .

( not all but some of them)
Taehyung: " yah ! Jungkook that's too much ".
Jungkook: " at least my bank account will be less money in there". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " don't worry just look what you want yeah". I nodded but didn't grab anything he glared at me .
Jungkook: " why aren't you choosing?".
Taehyung: " I don't like them". He grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek .i widen my eyes and blushed
Jungkook: " you don't like or you don't want me to pay more ?".  I slapped his chest .
Taehyung: " it's too much and it's expensive". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " I'm your sugar daddy  ". Shock was all over my face he smirked.
Taehyung: " nah that will never happen". He still has his hands around my waist .
Jungkook: " and why is that ?".
Taehyung: " because you worked hard to get that money, I don't have rights to use it just like that". He kept looking at me deeply.
Jungkook: " next time you say something like that I will kiss you ". I blushed . Jeonsan was giggling at us .i looked down and he was mocking Jungkook like doing faces making me giggles.
Jungkook: " come here my devil". He tickled him .
He payed and we went out the mall to go home it was already night time.
———————————————————————

😕Hello lovelies😕
In my previous book (the mafias love) ==>
So as I write " ones" not all kept telling me that I write exclamation and interrogation mark together makes the sentences look aggressive , if you read carefully you will know if it's time for aggressiveness or normal sentence . I tried to write one of them but I can't. the main reason is if you like my stories not the marks , and I'm sure if they read (MR JEON) book they will say the same thing , that made me really upset I swear 😓 . All I do is to keep my readers satisfied not mad at me .
Thank you all .😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10K 33
*jeon jungkook , a billionaire ,he is soon to be CEO and the owner of the bangtan company . a mysterious man just his family know who he really is . ...
BRAT By 𐀀

Fanfiction

1.4M 73.4K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
249K 8.7K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...
455K 17.1K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...