AND AGAIN | โœ“

By Ssavagequeen

๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š› "๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely... More

-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
AGAIN AND AGAIN -closing-
New Short Story

-56-

6.9K 357 86
By Ssavagequeen

-Zay-

"I know you nervous."

"I know I'm nervous too."

"Thing is...you don't look nervous."

"Thas cause I'm that good at hidin stuff."

"You gon say 'I do' after you get up there and say ya vows."

"I sure am, nigga. But the question is...is she finna say the same?"

"Why wouldn't she? If she could say yes to yo proposal why wouldn't she say 'I do' at y'all wedding."

"Cause I know her. And juss like me...she pretty good at hiding shit too."

"You love her?"

"With all my heart, bruh."

"Why?"

"Cause she like my other half, She bout the only person that can read me when sumn wrong and believe it or not...she can make a nigga piss his pants from laughin."

"Aight. Does she love you?"

"Of course. A hunnid percent," Andre answered confidently.

"Then when she comes through that door, look ready and be ready, nigga," I told him.

Leon, John, Keon and I stood to the far side while Andre went and stood on the small stage of the altar.

Keon and Leon was nice enough to drop whatever it is they was doin and fly out for this wedding.

Anyways, everyone was waiting for the bride to enter the room and my boy Andre was just feelin a lil nervous.

The room was cut in half for the small amount of guests that were there. Once side was filled wit people from Dre's family and the other side was for Natalie's family.

The only person in the guest section that I recognize was Abrianna. There was no sign of Andres dad or his wife at all.

Music started playing and the priest decided to step up.

"Please rise for the Bride's entry," he said.

Everyone who was sitting rose from their chair and looked back at the entrance.

A couple seconds later I seen Jaelyn walkin in lookin like my favorite snack. She had a nice flower crown on her head which made her curls stand tf out.

She was wearin a nice long Lavender colored maxi dress that was probably made of silk. She had a small purple and white bouquet of flowers...the other girls that was following behind her was wearin the same dress but in white.

She smiled at me as she made her way to the opposite side of us and I sent her a wink and a smile back.

A few more seconds after, Natalie entered and her dress was fye...I'm not gon cap.

It was strapless and white at the top but as it went down, the color slowly changed into some lavender ombré type shit.

She look good but Jaelyn finna look better...guaranteed.

As soon as she reached where Andre was, they took each other hand in hand and that's when the whole ceremony shit started.

—30 Minutes Later—

"Where is you goin?"

"We goin to change. Don't worry...we finna be right back."

"Watchu needa change clothes for, you look fine."

"It's part of the organization."

I kissed my teeth. "Aight...but hurry the fuck up."

With that said, Jae leaves the room with all the other shortys they were listed as bridesmaids. Since Jaelyn got to be the maid of honor...I guess she was leader or some shit.

"Bruh...I got a serious question for you," John pulls up a chair next to me.

I ain't say nun. I just looked at him and waited for him to ask the question.

"How you handle Jaelyn?"

I scrunched up my face in confusion. "Nigga what?"

"Bro...you 6'8 and she's what...?"

"5'5," I told him, still confused on his question.

"Exactly," he took a sip of whatever was in his cup. "how dat work?"

I kissed my teeth then chuckled. "I ain't that taller than her, bruh."

"Nah cause you are, my nigga," he says. "She fits tightly under yo armpit."

"Nigga is you drunk?" I gave him a weird look.

"Nah...answer my question cause it's been bothering me for a minute..."

I rolled my eyes cause I ain't planning on answering his drunk ass question.

"I mean, y'all could have twins because of the size difference between y'all. Y'all gon be one of dem relationships where the girl is tiny and the nigga j-"

"Bro...shut the fuck up."

"Is she too tight for you sometimes?" He looked me directly in my eyes.

Yeah, fah showl.

"Mind ya business, man."

I pulled my phone out to keep myself occupied til my girl came back to keep me company.

When she did, the reception only lasted for two hours more and I swear to you she was tryna get me horny.

She was in a shorter version of the dress she walked down the isle in and she was sitting in my lap at the moment.

Bruh, Jae was grinding on my dick. We was inna corner so ain't nobody was gon notice on they way out.

"I fuckin hate you," I whispered in her ear.

She snickered, still managing to slide up and down my crotch wit rhythm.

Not gon lie, shit felt good.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I was starting to get into it a lil too much but her ass stopped.

"Watchu stopped for?"

"I needa go help clean up..."

"Nah stay yo ass right here and finish watchu started."

That's when she turned around to face me. "I'll finish when we get home."

She gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

—1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later—

"Damn, I'm tired..." I exhaled as I propped down on the bed.

"How come? What'd you do?" Jae asked me.

I smacked my lips. "Don't talk to me, bruh."

"Watchu being mad for?" I watched as she scrunched up her face.

"You know wat you did. So don't sit over there and act like you don't know."

She chuckled. "Whatever I did. I am so sorry. Now can you help me undress cause I'm tired."

I got up and slowly walked over to her side of the bed. She turned around and instructed me to unzip her dress for her.

I did exactly that and she turned around.

"Undo my pants for me."

"Undo?"

"Yeah, unbuckle it, unzip it, unbutton it-allat," I told her while i took my suit jacket off.

I stood directly in front of her as she sat and took her arms out of the dress.

"Hold on."

I started to undo my bow tie and she started to do exactly what I told her to do.

When she was done, I felt her take me out of my boxers.

"Whoaaa, watchu doin, Ms. Lyn? Hol on now," I flinched hard as shit.

She really ignored me and started to stroke me up and down.

"Ain't this what you wanted? Cause you was for sure mad about it," she looked up at me.

Damn, she my soul mate.

\End of Chapter/

-Sorry for the late updates y'all.

-Anyways hope y'all enjoyed the chapter...I can't wait for shit to go down👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 98.1K 31
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š.
26.3K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
22.8K 1.1K 15
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ..." ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
84.4K 2.8K 28
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ...