Baby boy - SHINee little spac...

By KinkyNasty

Where Taemin and Jonghyun are kidnapped to be littles for Jinki, Onew, Minho and Kibum. Start: 13/04/2020 End... More

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 pt. 1
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 pt. 2
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓲𝔁 (18+)
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 (18+)
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

2.6K 54 4
By KinkyNasty

Taemin's head hurt like heck. His mind was blurry and his muscles were numb. And what's the worst, he felt like vomiting at any minute. He tried to sit up but he just could, he tried also to scream but only incorrect words came out of his mouth. He looked down and saw that he had a pacifier in his mouth, he tried to spit it but it was tied to his head. He looked even lower and saw that he had an onesie on and something was thick under his butt, he thought about what could it be and it was a... Diaper! He almost freaked out when he saw it. 

He told himself to stay calm but when he looked around the room, something was blocking the view. There were white wooden bars, they were so high that he couldn't see anything else. And suddenly he heard something, it was a door cracking. Someone came in! Taemin closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

- Oh, my baby! - Someone whispered-yelled. - Look, Minho, he's so cute!

The mentioned Minho hummed in response and Taemin felt someone lifting him from the wooden jail. He opened his eyes in panic and started to yell and wiggle in someone's arms.

- Put me down! - he tried to stay but because of the pacifier, he couldn't. 

- Oh, my baby is fussy - the person said in baby tone voice which annoyed Taemin.

He wasn't a baby, he was a grown-up man! He tried again to scream but still with no effort.

- Let's get you changed and we'll eat breakfast - he said. - And by the way, I'm eomma Kibum and this is your daddy Minho.

Kibum smiled brightly and kissed Taemin's cheek. Taemin made 'ew' face and moved away from him. The older laughed and laid the baby on the changing table. The olders looked at each other and Taemin looked at them suspiciously. 

- My baby - Kibum said and lean down so Taemin couldn't see anything else. Kibum made some stupid faces and in the meantime, Minho tried to change him but as soon as Taemin felt something cold in his pee-pee area he started to wail and scream trough a gag. He even hit Kibum with his knee while fighting with Minho. 

- Ow, that wasn't nice, baby - Kibum said while massaging his struck cheek. - Calm down or eomma will have to punish you.

Taemin immediately stopped and looked at the older with tears in his eyes. 

- Good boy - Minho said and finally changed an unused diaper and put a fresh onesie on. 

- Let's get you ready - Kibum smiled and they went downstairs.

Minho put Taemin in the highchair. 

- Open up - Kibum put off the pacifier from Taemin's mouth but Taemin instead of opening his mouth for food he said something really bad.

- Fuck you - he said in a husky voice.

And well, Kibum didn't like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.3K 24
"taetae loves hyungs and dada too!" started : 6 / 10 / 2017 ended : 2 / 6 / 2018 • lowercase intended #1 in cuteness : 10 / 8 / 2018
2.5K 84 7
Taemin and Key have come from an abusive father and family. They finally get away and start their lives over with a new one. Will these boys be able...
161K 4.5K 42
Started Decemeber 20, 2019 Ended March 29, 2020 Littles: HongJoong YeoSang Yunho San Caregivers: SeongHwa Mingi WooYoung JongHo Book #1 of the Little...
53.9K 1.6K 59
Stan Oneus.