Destined (bl)

By Little_Freesia

Darkness conquared the werewolf continent across the land. Leaving everybody hopeless and helpless. The power... More

INTRODUCTION:
CHARACTERS:
PROLOGUE:
THE PROPHECY
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHORS NOTE:
NEW STORY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!

CHAPTER 25

1.6K 68 19
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," exactly twelve midnight when the triplets falls to their knees as the scent starts to emits from their body. Its a good thing that only the closed friends were still present at the party hall.

"Where's pick, dean and korn?", ming asked his friends.

"They were at the different rooms here already ming pick was in the guest room, dean was in the triplets room and korn was in the other guest room the're waiting for their mate", fourth said while eyeing the three omegas on the floor moaning in pleasure.

"Alright kit and emma, please deliver rome to the guest room on the right corner of the pack house, team and mannow bring pharm to their room and del and beam please accompany In to the another guest room on the left side please be hurry", ming command and the said people fetch the three and guided them in their designated room.

"Thank you fourth for organizing this arrangement, it will be a big trouble if the three alphas were here when this happened", ming thanks his friend fourth.

"It's alright ming we already learned last two years when your can mated to tin and we don't want that situation to happens again so we prepared this time", fourth said to ming with a smile.

"Now we need to wait until they bond", kongpop said as he sat at a chair on his right. And they all nodded in agreement.

################################
DEAN POV

I was waiting patiently to the triplets room, when a sweet scent reached my nose the sweetest honey that I've smell in my whole life my body suddenly feels hot. The door to the room opens revieling mannow and team with the moaning pharm in their arms.

"P'dean please take care of pharm", team told to me as they handed me my lovely mate who moans as soon as I touched him. I nodded to the both of them and they left the room.

"My goodboy.....", I whispered to pharm.

"P'dean my body it feels like its burning please help me.........ahhhhhhh....
..", pharm sweetly moaned to me.

"I will my good boy", I replied to him as I guided him to the bed as soon as he lay down I started to kiss his neck and his mouth, I bite his lower lips and pharm opens his mouth as I enters my tongue to his mouth we fight for dominance but in the end,I won.

"Calm down my santa", I said to my mate as soon as I felt something hard poking my abdomen.

I started to take off our clothes until nothing was left. I shifted his head to the right to have better access to his neck,. I bared my fang and I bite him to mark him mine. Pharm moan passionately as his hands goes to my hair carresing it. After a few minutes I released his neck and I saw my mark a silver crescent moon with a opal heart crystal with a lotus flower on them.

(Note: imagine that the heart crystal is in opal color).

"Now let's start my lovely santa", I whispered to pharm as I adjust myself.

(Note: like the last one please imagine the next scene, I'm not brave enough to write those kind of scene. Not quiet sure if I can give justice to it. Thank you).

#################################KORN POV

The doors opens appearing del and my mother with In in their arms. My mother look at me as they handed my mate to me who moans in pleasure. Sweet jasmine scent envelops the whole room making my body feels hot.

"Korn please be gentle to your mate, good luck and congrats", my mother said to me with a proud smile.

"Thank you mother", I replied and they left the room together. I was suprised when In suddenly kissed me on the lips.

"In wait don't rush", I said as I tried to untangle his arms in my neck but my attempt is futile. In look at me and smile.

"P'korn its really hot, my body is on fire, and I really like kissing you p", he replied to me as he kissed me again passionately and this time I fight with his tongue inside my mouth and in the end I win. I lifted him up and make my way into the bed and laid him there still kissing his lips passionately.

"So sweet love, I really like your lips," I hungrily replied to him while taking off his clothes and also my clothes until we were both naked.

"I really like you body p'korn take me I'm ready", In said to with a moan and I went straight to his neck biting and marking him mine. In moaned for minutes and when I lifted my head to look at his neck I found my mark a silver crescent moon with a jade heart crystal mark with a lotus flower on them.

(Note:the same picture just imagine the heart crystal as jade color)

"Take me love, I want you now", in added to me and I smirk as I kissed him again.

(Note: like the last one please imagine the next scene, I'm not brave enough to write those kind of scene. Not quiet sure if I can give justice to it. Thank you).

################################
PICK POV

"Pick", I heard a voice as the sweetest rose scent invades my nostril as I look at the door way I found luna kit, emma and my mate rome in their arms.

"Luna kit", I said politely to romes mother and he smiled to me as he handed his son to me.

"Take care of my youngest pick, ", luna kit advised to me and I nodded my head as he and emma left the room.

Rome moans in my arms. I walks to the bed and lay him there and I starts to open his shirt and carressing his bare chest. My lovely shorty moan in every touch that I made when a hand holds mine and when I lifted my eyes I saw rome looking at me.

"Don't tease me anymore love, take me now", rome announced to me as he put his arms to my neck and pulled me towards him until our lips collided and rome moans in pleasure. Our tongue fights for minutes until I won.

"Lovely, your smell was so sweet my lovely shorty", I passionately whispered to rome while I'm undressing both of us until the last piece.

"Get ready my mate", I said as I bite his neck marking him. After few minutes I lifted my head and saw a silver crescent moon with a onyx heart crystal with a lotus flower on it.

(Note: imagine the heart crystal in onyx color).

"Let's go to the main dish my love",

"Yes, p I'm ready take me",

(Note: like the last one please imagine the next scene, I'm not brave enough to write those kind of scene. Not quiet sure if I can give justice to it. Thank you).

################################
MOON GODDESS

Diana watched the golden strings in front of her with a smile.

"At last you mated to your mates my lovely sons, I know that I get mad at you fluke and earth to what happened to your brother gun but I'm happy that you three found each other again please came back my love gun, mommy misses you",

"Moon goddess prince third was already awake, that means that prince gun was not really gone he was just sleeping waiting to wake up again in the future", the moon goddess right hand chloe replied.

"I know chloe and I'm really happy about it, I have a new son a new prince, I hope that he'll protect his host at all cost, and I hope Apollyon doesn't sense my third, I don't want him to know anything about my triplets", diana replied as he watched the blue,green and purple string in front of her symbolizing the existence of her lovely princes.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
6.6K 436 35
SEVENTEEN WEREWOLF AU "A Trueblood Alpha and an Alpha can never be mates, you've gone insane Kwon" "Just wait till I make you mine Lee, I am sure tha...
424K 15.3K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
1.8M 81.3K 47
At 19, life has given Aislinn Nox many things, most of them she never wanted. Like dead parents at the age of six. Scars. A slaughtered pack. Night...