The blonde & The bad

By lovelycodyfan

“Making friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing... More

the blonde and the bad.
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty

chapter six

480 8 0
By lovelycodyfan

'Do something now, that will make the person you'll be tomorrow proud to have been the person you are today.' 

I have been updating a lot lately, so don't be mad when I take a step back with the amount of updates. Sorry.

VOTE, COMMENT & ENJOY

“No I’m not going in, I refuse it.” I was on Guy’s shoulder kicking around, I had kicked him in the face once and I was ready to do it again.

Guy himself was in his boxers and dripping from the water he was just in, I was about to go in but when my toe touched the ice cold water I refused it.

“If you stop kicking your feet and just co-operate I won’t take of your bra.” I shrieked and stopped kicking my feet around, it was going to be hard for him to take of my bra while I’m on his shoulder but I wouldn’t be surprised if somehow he managed to do it. Yes I was in my bra and panties, but that’s because I thought I was going to swim nothing more. Only now do I realize how stupid I have been, deciding to go for a swim in October. But Guy somehow got me to take of my clothes, maybe it was because his tanned six-pack totally got me hypnotized or maybe it was because I was totally not thinking at all.

“You’re a dick.” I said totally lifeless as I his feet disappearing in the water, and before I knew it the water was coming closer, fast. I clenched myself to his neck when he lowered me from his shoulder, I climbed him as a tree trying to not touch the water. His face was pushed into my cleavage as I wrapped my legs around his chest.

“As much as I like it here, this is not going to work.” He mumbled and he started walking into the water deeper. I shrieked again when my feet and ass touched the water, Guy’s face was now by my side so he could see where we were going. The moment he was in the water till his shoulder he stopped walking, I was only wet to my belly button but it was enough to feel like a popsicle. Guy tried to dig my nails out of his neck and I let go of his neck, but my legs remained wrapped around his chest. When my nails had left his neck his hands trailed down to my ass and continued going down towards my legs, and I wasn’t surprised when he tried to pull my legs from his chest. His hands were tightly clenched around my thigh’s, pulling them away from his warm body. I used all my leg muscles to try and keep him in-between my legs, sucking up his body warmth like a vampire to keep my breath steady.

Despite my hard struggles to keep my legs together he managed to pull them off of his waist and before I knew it my toes were touching the muddy ground. They disappeared into the dirt as my toes started carrying all my body weight again. In reaction of falling into the water I had dug my nails into his neck again, and when I pressed my body against his, he smirked.

“Cold, princess?” He looked down at me.

“N-n-no.” I felt my lips tremble as I spoke, licking my lips to keep them warm afterwards. His hands trailed over my body down to my waist as he pushed my body closer to his, looking at me full of desire. Maybe it was my desire for warmth or maybe it was his muscular chest staring right at me, but still the thing I did next probably wasn’t my best move.

But here I was looking up to him as I wrapped my legs around his waist again, only this time lower so I was on eyelevel with him.

“Better?” The smirk on his face had only grown wider and before I knew it I crashed my lips into his, he kept his smirk for a second before returning my kiss. As cold as it was I forgot about everything when his hands brushed up and down over my back. My heart was racing and I was actually warming up, his hands grabbed my rump and he pushed me against him again and I started kissing his jawline. As weird as his stubbles felt, it made my lips tingle for more. I stopped kissing his jawline and looked at him, his eyes filled with pleasure, excitement and lust. He kissed the back of my neck and in a reaction to the shivers he cause I placed my hands on his bare chest. When his hands went upwards more, I clenched my legs around him tighter but let him continue. He pulled his head back from my neck and was now staring at my cleavage, a smirk crossed his face and I grabbed his chin to kiss his soft lips again. I enjoyed every part of the kiss, but when I knew he wanted more I stopped. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and let myself fall into the ice cold water. I landed on my toes and took a few steps back, I smirked at him as he looked at me confused.

I walked towards the shore fast as I could feel my toes slowly die from the cold, with every step I got closer towards the land it became harder for me to walk. I stopped unable to move and unable to stand steady, I could feel all my balance crumble. But before I smashed into the water Guy’s arms were smoothly wrapped around my waist as he caught me and carried me out of the water.

“You were saver with me, princess.” He pushed me against his body and I could feel my body sucking the warmth out of him again, I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my nose into his chest and enjoyed the warmth that was coming from his body, it was not much but it was enough to stay conscious. When his run got steadier and stronger I knew we were on land. He stopped as he grabbed our clothes from the ground without letting me go, I closed my eyes and let him carry me towards the car.

“We’re almost there.” He whispered in my ear, when I felt some branches wipe against my bare skin. I opened my eyes to look at him.

“How come you’re not undercooled?” My lips trembled again and he smirked.

“Because I’m a vampire I don’t feel anything.” I laughed at him.

“Why can’t you be a werewolf, then at least I would get more warmth from your body.” I buried my nose into his chest again when a cold breeze brushed against my skin.

“Because I always wanted to be a gay glittery loser, not some wet smelling dog. Plus be grateful I can give you some warmth.” I could hear him smirk when he said it and I smiled into his chest.

We stopped moving and Guy opened the trunk of his car, when I looked to see what he was doing he put me down on the ground and wrapped a blanket around me. He also grabbed one for himself and I waited for him to close the trunk.

“Looks like someone came prepared.” He smiled and pushed me towards the right side of the car, I looked at the car and realized that going into the car was not going to make any difference because it was a convertible. I sighed and opened the door to sit down, Guy was already in his seat still wrapped in his blanket just like me.

“Did you really think this was all improvised?” I turned around when I heard some noise coming from the back and I looked as the car’s roof came out, I smiled at the fact that I may get some warmth from this car.

“So what usually happens when you take a girl here?” The car was suddenly filled with laughter’s and I turned my attention back towards Guy.

“Normally further than we got.” Now it was my time to laugh, just the thought of ending up having sex with some boy in a lake. Not the best way to lose your virginity, and totally not the way I had thought it would happen.

“Well you don’t have to worry about how to get further with me next time cause there won’t be a next time. Like I said this morning this is a once in a lifetime thing.” He placed his hand on my leg and looked at me serious.

“There will be a next time, after today you want me and there is no denial possible.” I snarled at him and he faked a hurt expression on his face.

“Just bring me home.” I looked at him and he came closer, his hand moved along with him upwards. I laid my hand on his hand stopping it in its place, it didn’t stop Guy from moving closer. After our make out session from just a few minutes ago you would think I wouldn’t mind him coming closer, but he’s right his kisses are addicting. I swallowed the big lump in my throat and when his lips brushed against mine I didn’t move, he laughed and I felt his breath tickle my lips.

“You won’t be able to do that any longer, after a while you will let me.” He said moving away a little bit, I moved with him.

“Try me.” I said as the tip of my lips touched his, I placed a small kiss on his lips, but I pulled away before he could do anything.

He smirked and turned around to start the car, I brought my knees up to my chest to hug myself and keep myself warm. I looked forward as the car drove backwards over the dirty road. Guy was focused on the road behind us and didn’t realize there was a bear standing in front of the car.

“Uhm Guy.” The animal walked towards the car and Guy continued driving backwards. I looked at the hungry looking animal, terrified even though I knew I was safely in a car.

“What.” Guy said annoyed but continued driving backwards, I leaned forward to look closer at the animal. It was walking on the same tempo as the car, but when I leaned in closer he growled at me and I shrieked. That made Guy snap his back to the front and when he saw the animal he speeded up the car. I was still hugging my knees but now out of terror. When the car finally reached the small asphalt road Guy swooped the car around and speeded away from the bear, I looked back at the bear standing on two paws in the middle of the road.

“I was not expecting that.” Guy said after a moment of silence and I nodded at him, I don’t think anyone would expect something like that.

“I did.” I said rather serious, which made him laugh. I buried my face in my knees and closed my eyes, yes I was tired and it was only ten in the morning.

But when I felt sleep hitting me almost in the face I leaned my head back into the passenger seat and pulled my feet of the chair. I closed my eyes and drifted of slowly.

“Princess, princess.” I felt something brush against the skin on my neck as the words were whispered in my ear. I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued together. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them.  When I turned my head to look at the person next to me I felt my neck snap from the uncomfortable position it was in just seconds ago. I looked into a pair of big dark blue eyes and before I knew it he kissed my neck again. I moaned in pleasure, but when I looked out the window I realized that we were in front of my house. I pushed Guy off me and he looked surprised, but only for a second because his face soon turned into his familiar smirk.

“How long have I been asleep?” I was surprised I fell asleep, I had trouble falling asleep this night so the fact that I was tired didn’t surprised me but that I fell asleep in someone else’s car did surprise me. I have something against falling asleep in the presence of other people, that’s why I was always the person awake when we moved to a place far away and we needed to ride long days. When I turned sixteen Marc had finally given in to me driving a part of the way, and the moment I was driving a boring part Marc had dozed off immediately. The other reason why I never slept in car’s was because when I slept without medication I would have the nightmare, so the only question going through my mind right now was, why no nightmare? What made this car or company so special, so that my mind was in a peaceful state that I could even sleep peacefully.

“Well for about an hour, I have been driving around town but when I came to the point I had seen all street for several times I decided it was time for you to wake up.” I smiled at him and sighed.

“Well thank you for the nice morning swim.” I opened the door and stepped out of the car, I was still wrapped in the blanket. I touched the tiles with my bare feet and shivered from the cold touch, it reminded me of the cold water this morning and the totally unnecessary make out session we had. I closed the door and looked at Guy who was ready to drive away, I waved at him and blew him a kiss with that he drove off. Leaving me standing in front of my house in a blanket with only my bra and underwear, Shit he has my shoes and my clothes. Marc is going to be so mad at me for losing my shoes.

“Hi?” I yelled when I walked through the door. I closed the door behind me walking on my tippy toes.

“You know when I told you, you should  live a little your senior year I was not expecting you to start right away.” Marc was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee staring at a map lying on the table.

“I’m sorry Marc, if this helps it was not my plan.” I sat down across him and looked at him, he looked up to me and stared at the blanket.

“You lost your clothes?” He looked me in the eyes and I could see he had been crying.

“I should have said something, I’m so sorry Marc I was just not thinking. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He sighed and looked down at the map lying on the table.

“There is nothing you can do about it, hun, every time you walk out of that door I’m scared, worried and some days I cry.” I sighed and walked over to him, I kneeled down and looked him in the eyes again.

“I’m not eight anymore I can take care of myself, it’s all going to be okay.” I hugged my dad and he hugged me back after a minute, I could feel him shaking and that was a sign he was crying. After five minutes of hugging I stood up and gave my dad a kiss on his head.

“I’m going to take a shower now, okay?” He nodded at me and I gave him a brief smile before walking out of the room.

“What did you do about school?” I turned around in the doorway and he smiled at me.

“Told you were sick when they called and that I didn’t know I had to call.” I laughed at him and turned around to walk up the stairs.

“Thank you, Marc.” I yelled before running up the stairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 62 6
❝ we all live and we all die. so fucking what? ❞ It all started with a Diary. Six girls with secrets. A single diary with everyone's secret. No on...
6.1M 65.2K 25
Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does w...
39K 801 47
Emma's life was never perfect. She never had the nice house, white picket fence and a beautiful labrador puppy. She never wanted any of that anyway...
207 20 21
"sometimes the secret we keep are the heaviest burdens we carry. SECRETS of pain, of struggle, of love and loss. But when we want the most closest pe...