You are mine

By ragexian

Highest ranking #2 in "possessive" #1 in "forcedromance" #1 in "convert" #1 in "islamicromance" #1 in "hijab... More

Copyright
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter 19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter 25
Author's note
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
epilogue

chapter 4

6.2K 343 40
By ragexian

"Let me down!" I cried out for the umpteenth time, horrified at his actions.

He finally dropped me not so gently and I lost my footing and fell on my back hitting the concrete floor. Pain shot up my spine making my face to contort.

"Get up." He ordered opening the passenger door and held it for me.

I looked at the opened door wide eyed. Where was he planning to take me?

I was not going anywhere with him if that's what he's expecting.

Dusting my hands, I fixed my hijab, pulling my shirt down properly I got up and looked him in the eye, "I'm not getting in there."

"Oh yes, you are." Not even waiting for my response he pulled me by the arm and shoved me inside, practically throwing me inside. I held my head back from hitting it on the dashboard.

I straightened my self up, grimacing in pain that was now somehow intense in my lower spine and found him already in the driver's seat now locking up the car.

What the heck?

"What on earth do you think you are doing?" I asked flaring my nostrils. I wasn't some child whom he could push around and bully whenever he felt like it.

He didn't answer or look at me. Starting the engine, he revved the car into a screeching start.

No matter how much I kept screaming in his face about letting me out, it felt like he had permanently gone deaf.
I worriedly looked at the hurriedly passing buildings and had no clue as to where we were going.

Its been two months since I came here and I didn't go anywhere from my shared apartment except for school and grocery store.

He took me away from cafeteria and I missed my remaining two classes. I actually had to submit my assignment in the next class too. What an-

Assignment.

Oh my God!

My head shot up to him just to find his jaw bone ticking prominently and his eyes squinted ahead as if he was aiming to set the road on fire just by staring at it. The red mark from the slap was fading away slowly leaving a ghost of a proof behind. His lips were in straight line. My eyes travelled to his extremely white knuckles in which he was holding the steering wheel in a tight grip.

I felt myself taking in a sharp breath as I felt my lungs constricting on their own. Suddenly there was shortness of oxygen inside the car and I desperately wanted to get out of here.

"Hey, let me out of here!" I said in panic and this time earning a cold look from him that was equal to thousand glares at once and for a moment I wanted him to go back to ignoring me again but I had to do something, "Please I need to go back." I pleaded in a whisper.

Tightening his hold on the steering wheel more if possible, he took a sharp turn in a narrow alley towards left making me bump my head on his seat as I clutched on to his hand that was resting on the gear stick to prevent my sudden fall in his lap.

Once we were inside the extremely narrow alley where it was more difficult to drive due to extralarge dust bins placed at short distances, he jerked my hand away from over his, averting his stare from the road towards me.

I gasped at his rudeness and pulled my hand back to my chest enveloping it in other hand and his eyes travelled down to my chest where I was holding my both hands.

His gaze lingered more than needed and then it roamed over to my stomach and then up again resting at my shoulders leaving a cold chill on its trail.

My blood boiled at his perverted behavior and glared daggers at him, " Eyes on the road, you creep!"

What did he think. Just because everyone else worshipped him due to his looks and model physique, I would also fall hard for his douchy behavior.
Or that he could bring me forcefully along with him and stare me up and down like a pervert?

His gaze now turned from that wandering one to ice cold one, as it froze on my shoulder and I felt my shoulder going numb under the intensity.

Car came to a sudden halt and thankfully I extended my hands to grab the dashboard.

"What's wrong with you? Are you trying to kill m-?" My words froze in
my mouth when I saw him leaning over to me.

What the hell?

I was about to scream or slap him once more to bring him back to reality but it was like I was frozen under him. Where had all my bravado gone to if it was ever there?

Why do i always turn helpless when it comes to him misbehaving with me. He needs to learn not to disrespect a girl.

His eyes held mine in place and i felt the remaining thoughts evaporating from my mind in a puff of air. He raised his hand and my breaths halted midair and my eyes widened.

What was he going to do!

I swear if he laid a finger on me, I'll kick him away from me.

But then his eyes travelled back to something behind me and he grabbed the seat belt and extended it over my body and clicked it down in place.

My eyes were still stuck on the buckle of seat belt in surprise when he straightened and snickered looking ahead now," I should have known the poor loser like you never had a chance to sit in a car before." 

The insult in his snicker wasn't enough that he had to embarrass me with the biting comment.

I've had enough of this stupidity.

Unlocking the car, I opened the door and stepped out of it. I wanted to slam the door shut in his face but was secretly scared as to how he might react. Not bothering to close the door at all, I turned around and started making my way towards the road where I could find myself a taxi or an uber to drop me off back to my apartment.

Before I could take two steps away from car, I was pulled back by the arm and my body was slammed hard on the back door of the car.

My eyes watered up in the pain that reminded me of the fall sometime ago and i closed them shut before he could see them welling up.

I felt the heat of his body as he closed up the distance,"Look at me." He ordered.

I shook my head in refusal, sniffling and felt a hand enclose around my throat in a quick movement.

Opening up my eyes wide in realization I looked up at him baffled when I realized what he was doing.

His eyes were empty of any possible emotion and his jet black bangs hung over his hawk like eyes daring me to keep on staring. He increased the grip around my neck, choking me from inhaling further and I held his hand with both of mine and tried to pry his fingers off my throat as my words got stuck in my throat.

"When I-" he gritted out, refusing to take his eyes away from my half closed ones through which I had difficulty seeing due to tears, " tell you to do something, you do it. Am I clear?" He hissed with so much venom and authority.

I couldn't even respond or curse him away from me as he had my throat clogged up. Clouds blotched my vision as stars started dancing around in mockery. I didn't know what a psycho he was to actually consider ordering me around when he was attacking me.

I tried hard but his hold on my throat was too strong. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him but it felt like I was pushing away a concrete wall. So I eventually settled on punching his chest with my fist.

Please let go of me. I cried out in my heart but it felt like he wouldn't let go at all.

Was i wrong all this time about him scaring me off?

Does he really want to kill me just because of a slap he so deserved?

Oh God! If I knew, i would have never slapped him.

I wouldn't even go near him in the first place from the beginning.

I could starve to death or even tolerate being kicked out of the school for not paying fee but I would have managed to do something only if I didn't offer him help for his assignemt.

If only I had chosen to stay nonexistent just like before.

If only I didn't go up to him that day.

Tears ran down my eyes now uncontrollably and sobs erupted from my lips in soft whispers. It felt like centuries since he started choking me. Not having the energy to hold my head up, I let it fall back on the car and my vision blurred, feeling heaviness spread out in my head. I couldn't feel myself standing on my legs anymore.

I felt my legs wobbling and the next thing I felt was the pressure leaving my throat and I fell ahead. Somehow I didn't butt my head on the ground.
Something prevented my fall.

I felt my head spinning and I started wheezing loudly for breath but it won't come. Two arms encircled around me, lowering me to the ground and my arms lolled away from my lap in awkward angle.

I felt fingers tugging at my hijab and found safety pin under my chin and tugged it open, loosening the hijab helping me to breath properly.

By now I remembered it was him.

"N-no, please!" I whispered out pleading him not to open the hijab but started coughing uncontrollably. He didn't make anymore advances of opening it up thankfully.

He pushed my body gently to rest against the car door as I heard him rush towards the other side of the car and then come back. He took my upper body in his lap again as my head rested on his chest.

I whimpered and tried to get away but he kept a strong hold on me, "Here, drink it." His three words were enough to make me obey.

I felt a head of a bottle on my lips and started gulping down water like a thirsty camel who had been walking in the desert for days without a single drop of water.

I coughed out water which spilled out of my mouth, down my chin leaving cool effect on its trail down my throat.
As if my body just registered the coolness, the shaking in it increased its rate.

I wasn't able to suppress down this uncontrollable shivering no matter how hard I tried and soon I was engulfed in a warmth of a chest. I could hear rapid beating of a heart under my ear and then somehow my heart remembered how to start beating normally again as it stole the rhythm from his heart and started beating in a synch.

Two arms encircled around me tightening me in more warmth and I felt my eyes drooping in sudden silence and darkness as his arms covered all the outside light from my eyes.

Soon my eyes were fully closed and before I knew it, I drifted off to unconsciousness.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.9K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
80.4K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...
211K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...