La Morte

Galing kay beliebermdc4

What would you do if you wake up in strangers bed. What if you wake up in room you recognize. And in that mo... Higit pa

Authors Note
Walk of shame
Vincent Scar
Final word
Don't play with me
A MOLE
Not so sweet home
Blind Love
Uncle Ralph
Friends
The party: Pt. 1
The party:part 2
The party:part 3
One of them
Phoenix
Forbidden
Bloody Winter

Keeping us in the dark

13 1 1
Galing kay beliebermdc4

Hello hello 

New chapter ;)

The knock behind the door wakes me up from my daydreaming, I had woken up one hour ago and still, I didn't have the strength to get out the bed but that is going to change.

"Nora" I moved my head to the side and looked at the door from where the sound was coming.

There was a knock again " Nora ?" I realised it was Enzo on the other side.

"Just a second" I yelled, giving him sign that I will open the door.

I slipped from the bed and stretched my body, I made my way toward the chair, taking the bathrobe that was hanging at the edge, of the chair.

I cover my shorts and sports bra, look at my reflection in the mirror and saw my hair in a weird position I took the rubber band from the drawer and made my way towards the door tying my hair in a bum.

Even a little bit to look presentable.

The sound of unlocking the door, I opened and there was standing Enzo looking at his phone.

Today he was causal.

Wearing a white T-shirt and jeans

" You know we have a flight in two hours?" he noted looking at me.

I leaned my head on the doorway " Yes" I said putting the hand over my mouth to hide the yawn.

" Did you even packed your stuff?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did yesterday" He nodded at my answer.

"Do you want to wait for me inside or?"I suggested to him.

"If I can," He said.

I moved from the door so he can enter in.

"I need to take a bath, you can make yourself comfortable," I said to him and he nodded making himself comfortable on one of the chairs looking at his phone.

I stepped inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me, Took off my bathrobe which was of the hotel's, hanging it on the door.

I take off my pyjamas which were my sports bra and shorts and my underwear leaving them on the floor.

I entered the shower cabin, establishing the heat I started to wash.

Something is soo relaxing about taking the shower in the morning and I don't know how to explain it.

I washed my hair wich was armpit long, it was nature brown with waves at the end. What I liked the most about my hair is that I didn't have any problems and style it how I wanted.

I stayed in the shower for ten minutes until I felt my skin wrinkle under fingerprints. I turned off the water and stepped out from the cabin, I took a towel and dried myself wrapping my hair in a smaller towel.

I put on my underwear and bra, I cleaned the misted mirror brushing my teeth.

My father would always say to me how much I looked like my mother and he was jealous that I only inherited his eyes. Maybe now As I was growing I could see some lines of my face that were similar to my father's but I was same as my mother.

I picked something casual today for myself, White blouse with jeans I dried my hair styling it in a low ponytail with the headkerchief around the rubber band.

I took my clothes from the floor and stepped out of the Bathroom.

I found Enzo laying on my made bed with eyes closed and his legs on the floor.

" You didn't fall asleep?" I summoned him throwing my clothes in the side pocket of the suitcase.

"No" He mumbled which made me giggle.

"When did you fall asleep," I asked him sitting in front of the mirror to do my make up. I sited so I can see his reflection in the mirror.

" Three in the morning," he said. I raised my eyebrow curious what were they doing until three in the morning.

When we came tonight, they had to do something and Enzo went with them while I tiredly made a path toward my hotel room. I didn't know how I even take a shower how much I was tired.

I wasn't even called for a meeting after our planned " shipment" which I realised that Enzo was now among the people Giovanni La Morte trusted because he went with them.

"Is this how is going to be?" I asked putting on mascara.

He raised himself on elbows looking at me weirdly.

"You knowing things" I gave him an example " Like yesterday was a fake meeting with a Yori Iha"

He looked at me apologetically and nodded

" You shouldn't feel sorry about me, I just felt stupid yesterday when we checked everything and we were ambushed but I know the warehouse was empty," I said putting my makeup down and looked at Enzo.

" You know I always have your back," Enzo said and I nodded

" I didn't even congratulate to you," I said putting the makeup in my bag.

The sorry face he was holding was now long gone and he was wearing that smirk.

"Ughh You are full of yourself," I said throwing a makeup brush at him which he catches it laughing.

I looked at myself satisfied with my look, I don't put lots of make when I work, just mascara and crayon to darken my eyes a little bit.

" But I am proud," I said standing up and he follows me up handing me a brush but I hugged him and he returns the hug" Is what you always wanted and you deserve it all of it"

"Thanks," He said I stepped back smiling at him " Soo how long?" I asked him, taking a brush from him. He made some weird face scratching his neck I raised my eyebrow waiting for the answer.

He looked at the side like he was looking through the window that was at the end of the room.

" Half a year," He said leaving me gaping at his answer

"WHAT" I yell hitting him with a brush he tried to move " You didn't tell me all this time you knew about everything and you didn't even have time to say" Hey Nora I become one of Gio trusted men" you left me here and betrayed me," I said and he moved his head so fast looking at me gaping.

"The last one was a joke," I said to calm him down. I turned around tucking the brush inside of the bag picking it up and with other hand took a handle of a suitcase pulling behind me.

"Do you need help" Enzo offered.

" Can you take a hotel card is on my nightstand beside the bed" he nodded going back toward my bed.

I waited for him to open the door because my hands were occupied.

"Let's go," he said making away in front of me and me following behind I looked behind to see if I leave something behind and stepped out of my hotel room.

We have been in Italy now for two months, staying in this room for two months made me miss my home and bed in New York. After I graduated and got the job at La Morte I decided to live for the change somewhere else but I didn't want to be Italy and when I found out I would most of my work be in New York because there is where Giovanni La Morte main base is I decided to buy an apartment in New York.

After my father died he left me everything he had which is our Family house in Italy and the money he earned, which he left me to continue my education and for my life. I respected his hard work so I didn't show myself with the money I had I didn't spend the money on unnecessary things. After some time working for La Morte Family I earned money and I was proud of myself because I was finally financed by my self.

Going back to New York meant that I will be having some time of the work and I am looking forward to the month of break. And I am excited to see my friends.

" Well you aren't the only one betrayed," Enzo said walking beside me.

" What do you mean," I asked curiously.

"Vincent Snyder," He said " What about Vincent he was one of the main snipers yesterday," I said looking at him weirdly.

" Which we wanted for you all to think but he wasn't he was just like you all placed in as " Real" position but it was all the made-up" He explained to me

"Soo he was ambushed like we all were," I said and he nodded

" Who was then the main sniper?" I asked looking at Enzo,

" Kaz Snyder" Enzo said making the face which I understand it too

Vincent was pissed not just at La Morte, but his father too, mostly on his father.

" How does he handling," I asked entering the elevator Enzo following me behind.

" Not good"

"Well we all feel like shit and stupid but is our job not to question anyone, we just follow whatever they say to us. I understand Vincent I would be mad too if they made me main at following the shipment but at the end, my father was leading it if he was still alive. What I am even talking about it, if my father was alive he wouldn't even let me step inside of La Morte house"

Enzo laughs at my last comment.

" And you would never meet me," Enzo said

"Wrong I would never meet your dear, smart and beautiful wife" I winked at him.

" And now I am jealous at my wife" Enzo joked.

" How is she," I asked him.

She was entering the ninth month and at any moment now they are expecting the baby.

" She is tired, but she is holding on, she just wants everything to finish and I miss her and my son so much"

It's hard for people with family, working this kind of job because they are absent for too long and they are away from there family, I remember how much my father was absent and I always missed him and now I understand how my father was feeling because I see how much the absent has effects on Enzo and how much he missed his family.

" Soon you will see them and you will have some long time with your family"

The rule La Morte Family has is that if one of their's men just got child they will stay with there family as long as they need. And I think is nice of them for giving them spend some time with their family and not returning to the job right next month.

The door of the elevator slide open and we step in the main hall.

I looked around and saw more Giovanni people than tourist scattered around.

I look around looking for two particular men and saw them sitting in one of the couches closer to the entrance.

I slipped around familiar men, say hello to the people I know. Enzo was stopped once or twice by some men which ended him telling me to get going that he will come soon.

I nodded continue my walk towards Vincent and Nick.

Nick's head was leaning against his arm looking at his phone, while Vincent's head was leaning at the back of the couch, shade on his head.

I made a step towards them leaving my suitcase and my bag next to the couch across them.

I get closer to Vincent and plant a kiss on his cheeks.

Vincent and Enzo are the brothers I never had and I am very happy to have them as my friends.

He rais his head up and take off his shades.

And now I notice a purple bruise on his right eye.

That hurts.

"How are you," I asked him

"Fantastic" he sarcastically answered.

Nick finally look from his phone " Hi" I waved and smiled at him.

Making comfortable on the couch across them.

"I suppose you already heard everything," Vincent said.

Which I nodded.

"I heard from Nick you were all on gunpoint"

"Yep" which now I feel more shit because how much we were all played.

" You Vincent deserve the main sniper place" Vincent mimicked the Ralph voice which made me laugh.

" I feel like the dumbest shit reacting yesterday for finally getting that place but at the end, it was my father's from the beginning" Vincent hissed.

"That hurts more than this bruise" he showed with his glasses "I can only imagen how others who knew what will happen snickered between each other"

" We didn't" I heard the voice behind me turning myself and saw Enzo.

" And you are just the one I needed" Vincent hissed showing his shades back leaning his head in the original position.

Enzo put his suitcase next to mine and trow himself next to me on the couch.

"And once again I was babysat by my father" Vincent hissed throwing his hands up which made Nick laugh.

"You" Vincent showed his finger at Nick " are shit too" and now he made me laugh more.

Men were looking at our way.

" So that is how it is going to be us in dark and you in light," Nick asked looking at Enzo.

Enzo shrugged" Yes"

"He is full of himself" Vincent commented

" That is what I said" I agree with him.

" And now I am jealous at you," Vincent said

"You know he didn't want for you to be played that way," Enzo said

" What do you mean," Vincent asked him

"Your father didn't want for you to be chosen just to be played at the end, He knew himself how much you can't get away from his shadow but Mr Lopez and Mr La Morte wanted that way. So don't be angry at him" Enzo said to Vincent which he nodded.

" I can't wait to come home" I showed how much excited I was and Nick and Vincent only cringed because they started yesterday to work and the very beginning was bad.

Enzo had only one week in New York which I don't know why and I never even tried to ask him.

" Why do you have to work week longer, "I asked Enzo.

I waited for his answer but he only answered " Dark" which made me frown.

Realising from now one this is how is going to be.

Soo Enzo become one of the Giovanni trusted man, are we excited??

Some are irritated ( Nick, Vincent and maybe Elenora ;))

How would you feel if you worked but some things are kept in dark?

Give a comment to hear your thought on new chapter or maybe about the story I would really liked to read them :)

Next chapter I hope will be soon

Comment, Vote :)

Till next chapter

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

801 65 7
What would you do as a lady, if you were forced into disguising yourself as a man in a cruel world such as the Mafia? I mean, it's either you get blu...
5.4M 187K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
412K 10.5K 72
Highest ranks #1 IN ACTION { ON 30TH AUGUST 2017} #2 IN ACTION { ON 27TH AUGUST 2017} #4 IN ACTION { ON 25TH AUGUST 2017 } #6 IN ACTION { ON 23TH AUG...
49.4K 1.2K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...