HELLBORN | j. jk

By hellchyeahZL

He is the spitting image of an Angel but the blood in his veins is that of the Devil's. Date started: April 1... More

p r o l o g u e
c h a r a c t e r s
" 1 "
" 3 "
" 4 "
" 5 "
" 6 "
" 7 "
" 8 "
" 9 "
" 10 "
" 11 "
" 12 "
end

" 2 "

12K 565 599
By hellchyeahZL

Jungkook didn't come back as he promised.
It's been two months and there's no news of him at all. Not even a text yet you don't worry.

He's just like that. He just disappears and reappears. You're not disappointed but you miss him. You miss cuddling to his warm skin especially during cold nights. Jungkook never gets cold but he does get hotter. He's like your own personal heater with the flames and all. Perks of having Satan's son as a boyfriend.

He never calls his own father, Dad. Jungkook refers to him just as other people call him, Satan. Lately, he's been busy running errands for him. You understand that and so, whenever he's gone, you continue on your daily life. You go to work, hang out with friends, go home, sleep and repeat.

"Bye, Y/N. See you tomorrow." You waved goodbye to your workmate as you separate ways at the subway. You put your earphones on and stood behind the yellow line, waiting for the train.

You get into the train and failed to secure a seat so you stood next to the door, holding onto a bar. Everything seemed normal at first until you look out the window and see Jungkook jumping off a building.

"What the fuck. Jungkook?" Other passengers stared at you when you acted out.

He doesn't notice you. How would he notice you? You're in a train with other passengers, just a face in the crowd. He is a demon but you bet he's anywhere near telepathic. You don't know much about him as a demon. All you know is that he has those blue flames and that he's not the same as ordinary people.

You only saw him for a split second and then he was gone again. You thought he was running errands down there not here. Out of nowhere, you wondered if he'd answer if you called him. He might or might not. He looked kinda busy. So you decided not to.

It started raining as you entered your home, turning the lights on at once and dropping your bag on the table. You noticed that Mr. Kinkle hardly touched his food. The whole house was quiet so you start looking for your pet. You took his pet bowl and searched for him, calling for him. He wasn't responding, not even a squeak. You began to worry that he might have snucked outside. You head for the door but stopped, dropping the bowl and spilling its contents on the floor. Mr. Kinkle laid under the curtains, his favorite place, still.

You touched him. He was cold and stiff already. You began to tear up while you run your fingers along his white fur. "Oh, Mr. Kinkle.."

In a shoe box, you wrapped him in a blanket and laid him to rest. The poor thing. He suffered alone. You didn't want to drag his suffering on and decided to bury him in the backyard. Grabbing a shovel, you take him to the backyard in your raincoat and boots. Digging wasn't that hard since the dirt was soft from the rain but you weren't experienced in digging a grave so it wasn't easy too. Your nose was runny and your tears haven't stopped. The rain isn't helping at all as it keeps flooding water into the hole you were digging.

Thunder struck and lightning followed, a shadow appeared before you and you look up to see a face of your visitor, an arm covering your head so the rain won't come at your face. Jungkook looked down at you, kneeling on the mud in your raincoat, and then at the box beside you, Mr. Kinkle, labelled across it in your handwriting with a single common flower from the neighbor's yard.

"Jungkook." You stood up and hugged him right away, mourning. The hood of your raincoat being pushed down as you place your arms around his shoulders and settle your forehead against his. "Jungkook.. Mr. Kinkle. H-He died."

Losing a loved one is hard. He might be a pet but he was part of your family. Jungkook wrapped one arm around your back as you sobbed."Baby, you have to understand that nothing is permanent in this world."

"I know.. I just.. I love him so much. We've been together since I can remember," you tore yourself away from his frame and grabbed your shovel again.

Jungkook can never understand how human emotions work but he does understand you. He knew you loved your cat dearly and has seen how much you cared for such an inferior being. He doesn't care much about other human beings but he does care for you. Jungkook has no idea what this feeling for you is called. He doesn't need to know either.

But he'll do anything for you.

"Let me." Jungkook takes the shovel from you and dug. You place Mr Kinkle's remains on the wet earth and touched the box one last time.

After two months, you found yourself in Jungkook's arms, embraced. You blew into a tissue and Jungkook puts another one in your hand. His hair has grown and it covered his cheeks, draped perfectly around his features. His locks tickles your cheek whenever you snuggle up to him. "Are you okay now?"

You nodded to answer his question. "Yeah.. a bit."

"What do you want to eat?" He shifts in the darkness. He snaps his fingers and the lights switched on. "It's 10pm. You have to eat something."

"'M not hungry." You mumbled against his black hoodie and nuzzled your face deeper, surrounding yourself with his scent. His unusual scent. No one has ever smelled like him and it comforts you. "I saw you today."

"Really? Where?"

"I thought you were down there.." You lift your head up and his brown eyes meets yours. His brown eyes that he got from his mother. "You were gone for a long time."

"Not really." Jungkook massages your scalp with the tips of his fingers, "Well, I guess it was a long time for you. Time works differently here. I was only there for two days."

"That's very odd." You hummed, placing your hands on top of his chest and propping your chin on it. You stare at him. "But your hair grew so much.. I missed you."

"I missed you too." His arm strongly pulls you closer against him. Jungkook nuzzles his nose against your cheek and then he goes for your lips. He moves on top of you and crushes his weight on you in the most comfortable way.

You kissed him back and he returned those kisses without hesitation. Jungkook's kisses are warm, like his flames, and it burns slow. He moves his arm under your head and he tilts your head aside, the fire spreading along your jaw, down to your neck and then stops next to your ear. "Want me to continue?"

"Why are you even asking?" You told him, earning a low chuckle from him, reverberating from his chest and you feel it against yours.

"Only you would want to have sex with Satan's direct relative." Jungkook whispers again as his hand climbs up from your waist, under your shirt, to your side.

"I'm going to have sex with my boyfriend and stop mentioning his name. It gives me the creeps." You look at him with a frown then you trace your thumb across his lower lip. "Unless you're getting turned on by this 'I'm Satan's son' talk. I'll play if you want me to.."

"You really know how to act around a guy and you still claim that you're a virgin." He grabbed your hand and sucked on your thumb while you watched.

"You're the only guy I've been with and we haven't.. you know, we haven't really done it yet." You utter under your breath, feeling your body becoming warmer.

"Done what?" Jungkook teases. "You can't say it?"

"You know what I mean!" You told him, moving your legs to get them free from under him but he doesn't let you.

Jungkook chuckled, his hands cupping your face, "I believe you. I can tell when someone isn't pure and I can tell that you are.. still." He gives you a smile then his gaze travels south to where your thighs are tightly clamped together. "And you promised to give it to me. Do you remember?"

You nod, wrapping your arms around his neck, "You can take it whenever you want."

Jungkook captured your mouth again and introduced his tongue inside. You placed your hand through his hair and on his back, memorizing every muscle that tensed under your touch. He lifts your shirt up to your chest and then he pulled away to look at you. You took initiative as you threw your top away, showing him your body that he loved feeling against his.

He pulls his hoodie over his head too and dives back down on your neck, lips moving across your chest. Jungkook squeezes your covered breasts together as he placed kisses in between them. You pulled the straps down hastily and provided your boyfriend more of your skin. Jungkook pulled your bra cups down and latched his mouth on one breast, circling his tongue around your nipple.

Azazel.

"You always love it when I play with your nipples." Jungkook smirks up at you, ignoring the summons. "I bet you're wet already. So ready for me to taint you and breed you like you promised me."

"Mm, yes." You moaned out when Jungkook easily slides his hand inside your shorts and cupped your crotch, making you grind onto his hand desperately. "I'd let you breed me, Jungkook."

"Are you sure you can take it though?" Jungkook's breath tickles your ear, his hand feeling the damp cloth of your underwear, your wetness seeping out from the sides. "Do you think you can take me in your little virgin cunt?"

Your body shivered when he rubbed on your harder while he held your gaze. "Baby.."

Azazel.

"I told you not to call me that!" Jungkook snaps into the air and startled you.

"Not to call you what? Baby?" You asked, confusion written all over your face as you watch Jungkook above you.

"No, not you, baby. I'm talking to someone else." Jungkook said, smoothing his hand on your thigh. He then sighed, "I'm in the middle of something.. can you not wait?"

Dad is summoning you.

I'm just a messenger so don't vent your anger on me.

He wants you here.

Now.

Jungkook sighs again and you put back your top, reading the atmosphere. "What's wrong?"

"I need to go back." Jungkook shows you an apologetic expression. "Goddamn it! I'm so pissed."

You laughed at him instead of being disappointed which will not bring you any good outcome, you let it go. "And I was so close to losing my virginity to you. Maybe it's a sign from God. Maybe he doesn't want me to give it to you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at you but finds humor in your voice. "You already promised me and I will take it from you."

"I'll see what he wants and come back right away." He puts his hoodie back on, his warmth disappearing as soon as he left the bed. Your boyfriend looks back at you once more and leans over to give you a kiss, moaning against your lips before pulling away, "Wait for me."

He makes his way to the nearest door, the broom closet, opening a portal to Hell and then he was gone.

🔱

Jungkook walks into the center of Hell, where his father's seat stands and where he was born from a woman he barely knows. Hell is different from what the books say. It is indeed covered by scorching flames that burns the souls of thousands but the air is dry and freezing. It chills down to the bone. These extremes were made by his father to torture every soul that he takes, every soul that dares to gamble with him, thinking that they could win over him but no one can really outsmart the Devil.

"Azazel, you're here!" Jungkook glares down at his much older sister but she takes the form of a little girl. She raises her hands in surrender at the sight of his scowl, "Whoa, chill bro. I was just following orders."

"Whatever, where is he?" Jungkook deadpanned. "What does he want?"

"I have no idea," She holds onto his hand, smoke rises from his body at her touch. If Jungkook's flames burn, hers freezes. "So was that your girlfriend? Now I feel so bad interrupting.. is she a virgin? You know, Dad will love her—"

"I told you not to meddle with my affairs and that means not invading my privacy." Jungkook jerks her hand off of his.

"Really? Privacy?" She bursts into an ear-splitting laugh. "Brother, those only apply to humans. Might I remind you that you are not human. Silly."

"Our mothers were human." He said, stopping in front of the gates of his father's garden wherein all sorts of sinners are punished; buried with their heads into a rock and their feet set on fire, heads twisted backward and forced to walk backwards, flatterers immered forever in a river of human excretes, and more.

"Yeah, they were but they were only virgin vessels for us." She replied, "We don't share anything with them. We are created from the likeness of our Father, flesh and bone, through and through."

And there he is, the fallen angel, the ruler of demons and King of Gehenna, who goes by many names; Lucifer, the serpent, Beelzebub, Belial, the Devil, Satan. The Bible says he is a vile creature with sharp horns on his head instead of a crown and hooves as feet. None of those are true.

He is the most beautiful creature ever created. Perfect in every way and is the closest resemblance to a God that is why he was thrown out of the gates of Heaven. God was threatened by him when people also began to worship him, an angel, who was a mere messenger of His words. Because of that, the morning star plummeted down to the depths of the Earth and never to rise again.

Standing tall over his throne, his eyes fall on us and he summoned us forward. "Azazel, Astaroth. Where is Asmodeus?"

"He's coming, Dad." Astaroth, the first daughter, answered our father. She ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He has always liked Astaroth out of all his children. It does make perfect sense. She's the first born from a virgin mortal. They were all conceived the same way but that doesn't make them half mortal. They are still, undeniably, full pledged demons. Satan's blood runs in them. He just needed virgins to seal the deal because the former angel seeks revenge on his creator and what better way than to ruin His beloved children.

Jungkook would not be surprised if Astaroth be comes his successor to the throne. He couldn't care less about ruling over Hell. Their father knows that but he still encourages him to follow in his footsteps.

"Azazel, come closer." He called. Jungkook climbed up the stairs and stood before him. "Not even a greeting? Despicable child. Why do you remind me so much of myself. Well, you are from me."

Jungkook scowled but forced a smile just so he'll stop blabbering. "Why did you call us?"

"I will announce the reason why I have called you all here once Asmodeus arrives." He spoke and then as if by intention, the gates opened. Our other brother came in, covered in grime and gore.

"Gross. Where have you been?" Astaroth questions him and he smiled, making his way to us.

"I got carried away while I was playing. Apologies." Asmodeus has a velvety, sweet voice that he uses to seduce women, and tempt them to spread lust. That is what he is, a demon of lust. "Oh, we're all here! How fun!"

author's note;
So if you read the first version of this, Taehyung played Asmodeus but now I changed it to Jin because Jin looks more like an angel in disguise. 😈👹

That's just my input though. Of course, Taehyung is still irrevocably handsome. I just thought, it's always the maknae line who are in charge of seductive roles when there's the hyung line breaking p*ssies out there! 👅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 17.6K 35
taehyung who feels so lonely,summons an angel to accompany him.But what he didn't know was the angel he summoned was an angel who acts like a brat,to...
1.3M 37K 28
"I'll make you forget everything bad." he whispers in my ear seductively.... [short story] - started; august 4, 2018 ended; april 6, 2019
23K 1.4K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
28.3K 947 33
She doesn't mind if she falls in love with a demon as long as the devil loves her as much as he loves hell. Started:October 22,2020 Opened: August 22...