I'm No Extra ★ Denki X Reader...

By illukaikon

Y/N L/N was always treated as if she was an extra, the character no one payed attention to. She wanted to ch... More

First day lıllı 1 ıllıl
Sports Carnival lıllı 2 ıllıl
USJ Training lıllı 3 ıllıl
USJ Attack lıllı 4 ıllıl
True intentions lıllı 5 ıllıl
Halloween Exposure PT1 ıllıl 6 ıllıl
Halloween PT2 lıllı 7 ıllıl
Lets go shopping!!! lıllı 8 ıllıl
Y/N VS Ibara lıllı 9 ıllıl
Denki Vs Neito's Love charm lıllı 10 ıllıl
They are the same! lıllı 11 ıllıl
Sleepover At The Kamanari's lıllı 12 ıllıl
A New Option lıllı 14 ıllıl
And I OOP-
I feel bad
Cameron Boyce
Meeting MY Hero's lıllı 15 ıllıl
Exams
Slight confusion lıllı 16 ıllıl
HOLY LEMON BOLTS!!!
Confessed lıllı 17 ıllıl
sorry
A new side lıllı 18 ıllıl
Hurting Inside lıllı 19 ıllıl
Bow Down Bitch lıllı 20 ıllıl
return? lıllı 22 ıllıl
explain.. everything NOW ıllıl 22 ıllıl
mother daughter filler
what the fu- ıllıl 23 ıllıl
About the Author
Holla new Neteyam x reader
New book

The Ending Of the Begining lıllı 21 ıllıl

4.6K 118 379
By illukaikon

I skipped a lot because honestly, you don't need a fight scene. This is the end of the battle costume, it has been ripped and torn, and the snake it made from water.

My Hands were placed upon my hips as i stared down at my classmates. My snake wrapped around my body.

All might has fallen.

their bodies dismantled, to the point not even their parents could recognize them.

All for One was beside me, his massive hand placed on my shoulder.

"Well done Child" he spoke, his deep voice filling my ears. Praise. All i ever wanted.

i had done it, everyone knew me, Heros Dispised me, Civilians Feared me, Villians wanted to be..   ME.

I was number 1. Even though i wasn't the number 1 hero, i was the number 1 villain. Everyone knew my name,

I had done it but yet there felt like something was missing.

someone was missing.

apart of me.

"Y-N?" a weak voice spoke from the ground.

i look down to see Denki struggling to keep his heart beating, my eyes widen. His left arm bent backward. his Left hand was nowhere to be seen,left eye had a piece of glass sticking out of it. his right leg had been snapped his bone sticking out, the rest.... i can't even begin to start with.

i had done this, to all of them, to him. I felt sick. I had been brain washed. This is not what i wanted.

"I believed in you, i did. Do you know w-hy? i love yo-" what... i thought he didn't know me, he loved her not me. Im so confused.

i looked around me to see everyone still fighting, my left leg was broken. I currently had it cased in ice. Deku packed a mean punch.

from my point of view,villians were overpowering and winning. usually,id be happy but somethings off.

it's just like the dream I had. my eyes widened as i saw All might crumble. it was a vision.

i limped through the field avoiding as much as i could.

i looked at the top of a building, this could be the only way.

i know what your thinking right now, 'why you dumb bitch you have a lot to live for' or 'selfish fuck what are you doing' but the truth is.

i did that, i hurt them, for my own selfish purpose, i hurt them, me, i did it.

I did this for fame. I didn't realise how much of an impact it really had on me until i did it. I was sick, i felt so sick.

i made it to the top, i stood there, i cut my hair lose letting it gently fall to my shoulder letting the breeze blow through it.

i watched as a few heroes fell to the hands of my so-called 'comrades'

i took a deep breath and laughed, throwing my head back.

"LOOK AT ME NOW!!!!" I opened my eyes and looked at the stars that shone brightly above.

"am i a star now? the main star? can you see me shine mama? see me stand here above everything i had done?"

a tear slipped down as i remembered my childhood.

they were good to me then, i pushed them away, i hurt them to the point they gave up, like fuck it they were horrible parents mid way through, but before i got this shitty quirk. We were happy, i was happy. Its this fucking quirk.

i smiled "you were good to me, and what i did in return was kill you"

"Y/n?"

"hey Denki"

"come here"

i turn around to face him, a smile still holding its form on my lips.

"i remember you know?"

i slightly tilt my head confused.

"i remembered everything. from the day we met to this very moment."

"then why did you hurt me"

"because.... ALL For One"

thats all i needed to know. the man i called my father for so long had done this, caused me all this pain. My smile faded, my eyes lost colour, everything was grey again. No colour, only black and white.

"well its no use now"

"what do you mean?" he said slowly stepping forward, struggling, with every word he spoke. How is he still standing in his condition.

"im gone, have been for awhile, its my time."

"your time for what, come here and we'll talk about it."

"Denki my dream was to shine brighter than everyone, and iv done that, everyone knows me. I'm number one"

he stood there quite watching my every move.

"im a star now but i must go join the others, hopefully, Mama takes me back. holds me again"

"But your mum shes-"

"dead? i know. shes happy though i feel it" i smile and lookup yet again.

i spin around and face him.

"your the man of my dreams, my one true prince, my home, my other part, my yang, My Zing..... my Soulmate"

i saw a small smile grace his lips which turned into a large grin. "i never thought you'd say that"

I looked at him adoring every single one of his features.

"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything" a tear rolled down Denkis face.

as soon as those words were spoken all that could be heard was silence. then a soft.

"Goodbye."

Denki looked up to see the love of his life fall backwards, he ran to the edge of the building ignoring all his pain, watching her plummet to the ground her hair falling in front of her face perfectly. her hand extended toward the boy.

a few tears left behind by her body as she fell, some regret evident behind her eyes.

He didnt know what to do. his quirk couldnt help him. he was useless. He screamed out, sparks of electricity flying everywhere.

he screamed her name hoping shed save herself. but she didnt.

she looked him in the eyes one last time.

she smiled slightly, she mouthed the words "Your My Forever" one last time before everything went black.

Denki stood there processing what had just happened. He was emotionless. For the first time in his life. He felt nothing.

the girl he had loved since forever had just ended her own life in front of him, and he didnt do anything. he tumbled down the stairs to her body, laying her lifeless body in his legs.

"its okay Princess, your fine, your gonna be okay, ill get you help" he hushed while moving her hair away from her face.

It was obvious he was in denial. Not being able to process what had happened. He soothed his lovers body.

"You're okay my love"
"Everything fine"
"Ill take you to the hospital and get you fixed"
"Just breathe"

he continued to whisper soothing things to the Cold Limp Body, but as much as he denys it, those words were meant for him.

{Time Skip}

It had been 10 years now.

10 Years since Y/N had ended her life.

Denki stood over the young woman's grave holding a bunch of flowers.

"You stupid, selfish, beautiful, dumb dumb girl" Denki laughed out

"dumb dumb" a small 10-year-old repeated from beside the Man

After y/n had jumped, the ambulance came to pick the girl up, denki had to be ripped from the girl, he refused to be without her, he needed to be there with her.

The doctors had checked her vitals in hope maybe she was still alive, they had heard a heartbeat and done a scan, she was pregnant. The cloth of her costume had hidden it well. the doctors had found out she had a week left before due date and had to take the baby out early,

Yes there was a high chance the baby would've died, but they had to take it. Denki was hysterical when he found out the news. They had only done it once, right before she had gone missing.

"now now don't call your mother that"

"you called her that first!!"

"well I'm an adult"

"shitty excuse"

"LANGUAGE"

"Just like her mother", a voice said.

"Ah Dabi you made it," Denki said.

Two years after y/ns death Dabi had came out and told everyone his true identity and a year after that had admitted the truth about him and y/n and their friendship. He was still a villain, but there was a treaty signed that said. On y/ns birthday, No harm is to be done to the LOV when they go to visit her grave. Deku worked very hard for this to be passed by the government.

Toga smiled placing flowers at the grave, "blue and red tulips"

the young girl ran up to Dabi chanting "Uncle Dabi"

"tsk" Dabi replied while placing flowers down on the grave.

"BATTERY ACID! ICY HOT FLAME BRAIN!! SMALL TINY FUCKER!!!" a loud voice bursted calling out random nick names" (denki, dabi, baby ariel)

"Calm down your being disrespectful" Iida chopped.

Denki turned and there stood class 1-A smiling.

"what are you all doing here?" Denki said.

"think we would miss her Birthday? the first year that we are all free and not working? as if" The number 1 Hero Deku spoke. It took a-lot for him to be there. As the number 1 hero it was seen disrespectful for him to be at the number 1 villains grave.

the small girl ran around her brown hair bobbing up and down in her cute little buns, a small lightning bolt in her bangs that she dyed to look just like her dad. her bright green and blue eyes shining in the sun. Dabi looked to his side to look at the young girl.

"splitting image of her mother, same facial features. Beautiful" Dabi said.

"yeah... she is" Denki said admiring his little girl running around the field.

The rest of the day was spent with the whole old 1-A class mucking around and catching up, their kids running and playing with each other. Deku and Ochaco's child floated around. Bakugou's kid exploded everything. Kittys child kept teleporting everywhere and scratching her cat like ears. Todarokis child was shooting flames out of his little baby hands. And y/n and denkis kid just laughed. She was quirkless.

everyone went home leaving Denki and his daughter alone at the grave.

"i Miss her, will i ever see her?" the girl said.

Denki looked up spotting the first star, it shone a bright blue, it was brighter then any other star. he smiled and picked up the young girl pointing to the star.

"there she is."

"that's a star dummy"

"no that's your mother. she was the brightest star ever just like you will be"

the young girl admired the star "IM GOING TO SHINE ABOVE EVERYONE JUST LIKE MOMMY" the young girl thrusted her hand into the air and rant off screaming "I'm LIKE MAMA!!"

Denki looked back up at the stars "even up there your still the brightest. leaving me here to look after our little water droplet, yet your still there for her, for me, i don't get it." he smiled

a single droplet fell on his nose, rolling down to the corner of his lip.

"you really are the star, my little waterfall"

the little girl Sat next to the pond and dipped her feet in. "mumma? i never met you, but im scared, everyones getting their quirks and i have nothing, no bolts, no water, nothing.. whats wrong with me?" the little girl cried whilst splashing her feet.

water splashed her on the face from out of nowhere. "what the?" she giggled, all though it could of just been a splash she caused from her feet she always liked to tell herself it was her mother communicating with her

Denki spent awhile longer talking to the bright beautiful star before he decided to head home.

"ARIEL!! LETS GO!!"

"Comming You old fart give me a second Pikachu"

Denki laughed and began to chase the young girl. "Tickle Tickle you brat"

the girl screamed with laughter.

Meanwhile, Dabi looked down at them a small smile laying at his lips.

Dabi looked up at the bright star. "You Monster leaving this immature dead battery to look after Ariel."

"Y-N when the time is right ill see you again, but for now I need to watch over Ariel, she is my child after all."

Dabi jumped down from the post he stood at and ran into the shadows.

Soooo yes Ariel is Dabis and not Denkis.

or is she....

I know its a Denki x reader but like cmon the dramatic table flip.

i know i skipped a lot i just needed to finish this hehe.

shitty ending ik but what did u expect from me hehe.

love you all and thank you for everything :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 137 16
this is 18+ so... this is xfemale reader, I'll make an xmale reader as well. But each chapter has a different character, but sadly I will not do vill...
77.4K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
270K 10.1K 64
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
87.9K 2.8K 19
(Y/n) has been born with a weak body and has been childhood friends with Todoroki. They help each other up and they seem perfect together, but deep i...