The Tainted Lovers {Completed}

By SreyoshiDutta

This is an attempt of writing a fan fiction. This includes my favourite characters together who never got to... More

HOPE MIKELSON - SHE WOLF
PRELOUGE
DARKNESS
Endless walk in the dark
The beautiful moment in the dark
The unexpected meet
Hold On...❤️
Blackmail
The Decision
Shocked & Confused
Hopeless without Hope
New Orleans
Memories
The Salvatore School
Hope???Who???
The Story of Hope
THE SALTZMAN TWINS
BRINGING BACK EVERYONE'S MEMORIES
THE TALK
MONSTERS???AGAIN???
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
FLASHBACK
YOU??????
PLANS
AS PER PLAN
THE ENCOUNTER
LANDON'S VICTORY
LAST PHASE OF PLAN
REVERSAL
WITCHES OR BITCHES???
PREVIOUS EVENTS
LOVE IS NOT A FAIRYTALE ( Part A)
IS IT MY ALWAYS AND FOREVER?
EPILOGUE
LOVE IS NOT A FAIRY TALE (PART B)

RYAN CLARKE - THE MUD MAN

2K 45 0
By SreyoshiDutta

Chapter 2

RYAN CLARKE

He was made from mud. Basically he's a golem made by his father for his own personal agenda of procreation.

But procreation is something that just can't be made. So MALIVORE failed ...he failed in making the perfect son he wanted.......he just kept using his son as a mere pawn in his game made his life miserable and unloved.

He made Ryan believe that he couldn't be loved......he is not capable of loving someone.....he's just a mud man made to fulfill his father's wishes. He made Ryan do things that Ryan regretted but as the obedient son he was he never complained about it. He kept trying and trying to earn his father's love and acceptance.

Then he met HOPE.
It changed everything in his life.....More he tried to fight the attraction between them more he was drawn to her.
He hated her to guts but he also couldn't comprehend the undeniable pull towards the TRIBRID.
He in his subconscious knew that he will someday inevitably fall for her charms.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 314 34
Rachel Berry is a student at McKinley, but she hates. Her life is the worst, she gets bullied everyday, everyone is always talking shit to her and sl...
425 141 28
Daisy Armstrong had just come to the capital for her first public appearance, according to her mother's wish, some sight-seeing, according to her wis...
9.7K 349 35
Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson are best friends everyone knew that. But something seems to be affecting their relationship lately. Is it the m...
710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...