Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Ba...

MissYanko

Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kurok... Еще

Please Read.
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Manager of Seirin Basketball
Chapter 2: Injury...
Chapter 3: Dinner at Maji Burger!
Chapter 4: Hanamiya Maki
Chapter 5: My Instinct
Chapter 6: Yellow?
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: Sleepover at Taichi's Place!
Chapter 9: Dead Fish
Chapter 10:Before The Match
Chapter 11: Ready?
Chapter 12: Pervert!
Chapter 13: Seirin vs Josei Start!
Chapter 14: Hide n' Seek?
Chapter 15: Onee-chan kawaii~!
Chapter 16 -Flashback-
Chapter 17 -Flashback-
Chapter 18 Ara~
Chapter 19 Let's Make A Deal
Chapter 20 Before That
Chapter 21 Shutoku vs Seirin
Chapter 22 Bad
Chapter 23 Surprised Shin-chan?
Chapter 24 Manipulation
Chapter 25 The Empress' Eye
Chapter 26 The Storm is...
Chapter 27 Okonomiyaki
Chapter 28 Let's Do This
Chapter 29 The Coach and Manager of Seirin
Author's Note

Chapter 30 Frustrated Captain

1.2K 23 1
MissYanko

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

Damn... do they have to hurt our players to steal the ball? We already have fouls in our team because of their dirty tactics. I am aware of their gameplay from the start but I can't just ruin the momentum and the chances of our future when I interrupt it, there will be consequences if I do that and I can only control two people, Teppi and my brother.

Right now, I am controlling Tetsuchi with his misdirection. So far he is moving the way I wanted him to be, even he has to get into the heat of stealing the ball under the ring especially when Teppi gets for a rebound and Tetsuchi has to be very close to him. Of course, he has to use his misdirection to get him to where I want him to be located.

I looked at Makochi with the person they sub in, his name is Seto Kentarou, their number 5. I know that Makochi is really smart since he used to tutor me in english to help me to adjust myself to a different culture and language once I migrate. Knowing him, he knows how to use his players very well maybe that is why he became the coach along with his sister. With their cooperation of analyzing an enemy's game patterns, this is a challenge for me when I'm alone, yet now that Rikochi entrusted me with our tactics we can outsmart them together.

Outsmarting them which means we have to play nasty as well, the idea made me grimace since this is not how I play, I have witnessed far from the word "nasty," but what is nastier is how these certain people play, and that is no other than that.

These nasty eyes called The Empress and The Emperor's Eyes. 

At first, I thought of getting rid of this skill which means gouging this eye out of my face but a certain big bossom coach in America stopped me doing so and said something that made me realized what this gift I can do besides the faith that I have to follow...

I can use this to help my teammates, to improve, to win.. and to become closer as a team... to be the best we can.

They are ties with our fouls and seeing Makochi looking pissed it looks like the plan is doing very well for us, but I am sorry everyone, Teppi, Taichi, and Tetsuchi, which means we need to be physical as well. 

Substituting Tetsuchi out in the court, from where I am sitting I can see a bruise on his arm when he follows my order. I am pissed by the outcome for scoring, but this is the only way we can win to get out of their trap. The score is a close tie but we only have a few minutes before the time runs out for the third quarter and the only way we can score more is our three-pointer, our senpai- Hyuga Junpei. He's our hope to turn this game on our side.

"Junpei," I turn to look at Rikochi who is very attentive with the game happening on the court, she was worried of him probably thinking the same thing as I did, to score more than the enemy team. I held her shoulder.

"Don't worry Rikochi," I spoke still focusing our attention on the court, " he will overcome this, I know this is personal for the senpais, especially Teppi but the only way that we can do to move forward is to face it head on." I reassure.

Teppi, you came back to the court, and now I want you to help your teammates. It's time.

Feeling my surroundings, the sound of the audience, the sound of shoes running, the ball dribbling. My right eye flickered and felt the sudden wave of pressure around me burst as it makes its way towards Teppi. I know he felt the tight pressure when I saw him taken aback from the sudden feeling, my face darkens as my right eyes do their work.

Follow me, that's what I motion and Teppi realized that when he went back on his focus in the game. 

Third Person's POV

Constantly being stolen by Hanamiya, Seirin has been struggling since the substitution of Kirisaki Dai Ichi's player number 5, they already suspected the substitute player can do when they saw how he plays in the court. Kiyoshi already noticed his game as he realizes that he is not the enemy's power player, hence their other players are more powerful than him in terms of offenses.

Izuki's passes have been interrupted when Hanamiya steals from him thanks to his teammates, with the cooperation to fully activate their game tactics, Hanamiya enhances his analysis in Seirin's pattern thus made Tetsumi notice their pattern yet kept quiet until she is certain to make such conclusion to say it to her coach. To be able to break such fast passes from Seirin, Tetsumi can't deny the fact that Hanamiya is known for its genius in analyzing and studying patterns of the team's gameplay with just one look at their entire game.

You're so dishonest as ever, being manipulative and all as if you have the skill that I have... Tetsumi being annoyed with the thought as she hears the buzzer indicating the end of the third quarter. With the score of 47 and 58, Kirisaki Dai Ichi in the lead, Seirin went back to their designated bleacher with frustration.

The coach of Seirin being attentive with her teammates as she checks each of them if there is any part of their body that may worsen from the rough play that happened while Tetsumi on the other hand talked to her brother as she tends his bruised arm from the game.

"Is there anywhere that hurts, Tetsuchi?" Tetsumi asks as she applied a cold compress on his arm.

"No, I'm okay," Tetsuya assures, Tetsumi became silent as she contemplates whether to say it now or later once they are in the middle to end of their last quarter but looks like Tetsuya felt the atmosphere between them and looked at his sister in confusion.

"What is it, Tetsumi?" Tetsuya spoke making the little bluenette look at her brother in surprise, "I am aware that you are currently in the possession of Kiyoshi-senpai but..."

"Die in slow death my ass, I will get them." The Seirin's captain Hyuga Junpei spoke lowly in greeted teeth as he just watches his friend, Izuki Shun throwing frustration as their teammates calm him down along with the coach. Seeing him in dispair made him frustrated as well, but knowing that being frustrated over their situation won't get them anywhere. As a captain of Seirin his duty to put his team together and connect with each other in order to score and to win. He took a moment to breathe then finished drinking his water and went in front of his team, everyone looked at him as well as the frustrated Point Guard.

"Everyone," he calls his team, all paid attention to him, Tetsumi looked at their coach before the captain, " listen, I know that we're in a difficult situation especially how they're whooping our ass off and the referees are blind ass to not to see it," he spoke, the tone in his voice was firm yet annoyed at the same time,  "but don't let it stop you, despite the other team is shitty, don't let their shit rub off on you. We are better than them, you guys know that! We are stronger!" despite how Hyuga spoke to his team, the team understood him.

The coach smiles at their captain and the time-out end and resumes the game, Aida sat next to Tetsumi again who is looking at her brother.

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? It's been months since I updated this hehe I can explain...

First of all, I apologize for not taking my words very seriously and I have no excuse for it as it is my responsibility as an author and to finish this once and for all but, it's been hard lately to get back into this fanfiction because...

1. I moved on and graduated obsessing over Kuroko no Basuke.

2. I am not fangirling animes like I used to be (I'm old hehe)

3. I am too old to fantasize/obsess over anime.

Don't get me wrong, I still love watching anime, its what I grew up with and made me happy from my sad and lonely childhood but as my life goes on, I get to experience everything that I was not able to do (because of friendship traumas)

You guys could call it... matured?

Anyways, I am still dedicated to finishing this story because it's not my style to discontinue this. Once I finish this, I am going to stop making fanfics and dedicate myself to my other stories :)

Thanks

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

247K 6.9K 25
[[Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or its characters. I only own my OC. Credit goes to Fujimaki Tadatoshi. Credits to @Akemi_Akashi for the...
142K 4.8K 37
Tsukino Gina faced a complete change in lifestyle when her family moved from Australia and back to Japan. Not only does she have to adjust to the swi...
86.9K 1.9K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...