His Step-brothers Are Wolves...

By PissingoffHomophobes

Theodore "Theo" Johnson has lived with his father for 4 years since his parents divorce. He has always had a... More

Meeting The Stepfamily
"Sibling Bonding Time"
Rivalry
What Did I See?
Avoiding
Keeping it Secret
A Face From The Past
Alpha, Beta, Omega
History and Threats
Manipulative Apology
Stalker?
A Nightmare
Boredom With A Side Of Meeting
Save Me From Him
Very Own Spark
What It Means To Lead
A Warning Taken Lightly
Attack In The Night
One Falls Another Rises
Adjustment & Nightmares
The sweet smell
His First Heat
Taken Away
Negotiations
So Close, So Far
Trapped
Hope
Back In Your Arms
Conversation
Dr. Visit
Running into the Past
Dilemma
A love They Share
The Truth Of The Ring
Uncertain
Facing The Pack
Date Night
Set back
Em's Surprise
Traitor In Our Midst
Some Good News
Theo Takes Charge
A Heartfelt Chat
An Unexpected Twist
Authors Note: Very Important!!!
Austin's Spark
Next Steps
Mark of The Mate
Unforeseen Plans

A Meeting Em & Ty

4K 145 1
By PissingoffHomophobes

The first thing Theo felt when he awoke was immense heat. The second was pain and aches. His eyes fluttered opened, seeing that he was lying on top of Ezra's slow rising chest. He smiled, thinking on about the previous night. His heat was intense, but he enjoyed every minute of it. Even with this lower back and ass pain. He leaned up, kissing Ezra on the lips, throwing the blanket off he got up, putting some boxers one and one of Ezra's hoodies that went past his mid thigh, as he made his way downstairs.

  The area was quiet and bursting with light. He decided on making some coffee, eggs and bacon. As he was turning the bacon over, he yelped in surprise when he felt hands wrap around his stomach, hugging him close.

  Looking up, he saw it was Ezra, resting his chin on Theo's head. "Morning." Ezra says.

  Theo smiled. "Good morning. I'm making breakfast. The coffee should be done if you want some." Ezra kissed Theo on the cheek, letting him go he grabbed 2 coffee cups, placing them on the counter.

  "How are you feeling?" He asked.

  Theo pulled the bacon off, turning to Ezra. "A little sore, but I'm fine."

  Ezra nodded, taking a seat on one of the bar stools. "Looking pretty sexy in my hoodie by the way." He wiggled his eyebrows, taking a drink of his coffee.

  Theo tried to contain his smile, putting 4 slices of bacon on each plate and then some buttered toast with eggs. Theo stood, leaning on the counter as he ate, refusing to sit down due to the sharp pains it would cause.

  They ate in silence, until Theo broke it, taking a drink of his coffee. "Before you left the meeting... what was discussed?" He asked, taking a bite of his crispy bacon.

  Ezra sighed, putting his fork down. "Not much. The other clans didn't want to join the war both our clans started, so they backed off. They did however send their condolences because of Alfie. He was a loved leader by everyone." Ezra says.

  Theo probed his eggs with his fork for a minute, before putting it down. "We lost 27 pack members plus 2 that left. We only have 44, right? Why don't we form an alliance with Em and Ty? They have 36. We could bring our numbers up to 80. It's worth it for when Defiant attacks us again."

  Ezra's smile grew. "You said 'we' and 'us' that's some development." He teases. Theo rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his eggs again. "But it's worth a shot. Maybe if they know you are apart of this group they will change their minds. We will however, have unhappy people within our clan. We need to talk to Em and Ty's pack leader as well as bringing them together. This could get a bit ugly for a minute."

  Theo nodded. "Then we deal with it. If Em and Ty don't want to do it, we can't force them."

  Ezra nodded. "Well then. Finish your breakfast, we can set up a meeting after." He explains.

  Theo nods, shoving the rest of his food into his mouth and chugging his coffee. He placed the plate in the sink, going upstairs to grab some black skinny jeans, gingerly putting them on. Throwing on his converse with no socks, he quickly ran down the stairs just as Austin walked into the room.

  "Ah, you look better." Austin jabs.

  Theo nodded. "I feel better. If you will excuse me, I have a phone call to make." He says, grabbing his phone from his pocket and walking to the back porch. Taking a deep breath, he opened his phone, dialing Em.

  After 2 rings, the other end answered. "Theo?! Thank God you are okay. I heard from Austin about what happened."

  Theo smiled. "Im fine, Em. But I have soemthing important to ask you."

  There was a pause and then some mild shuffling. "Im all ears."

  Theo sucked in a breath, before letting it out. "So... these past few days have been... out of control." Theo scratched anxiously at the back of his neck. "Uhm... I found out that I am uh... Ezra's spark. And then we found out we are being targeted by Defiants Pride, who killed Alfie, our pack leader so now Ezra and I are leading Lighthide and I really need to talk to your clan about a potential alliance because they are after us and they killed 27 of us." Theo panted, not realizing he was speaking so fast.

  Em was silent for a long time, long enough that Theo had to check to make sure the call hadn't dropped. "Em?"

  "Im sorry I'm just trying to process everything you said. You grazed through some pretty important details there, Theo. Can you meet me at the Koffee Paradie in a half hour to talk? I'll bring Tyler with me too." She says.

  Theo nodded, but rolled his eyes at himself. "Uh yeah I can. I will tell you everything when we meet." Theo says, hanging up. He put the phone into the very big and baggy hoodie that was Ezras.

  He walked into the cabin, seeing Ezra and Austin standing in the small kitchen. He cleared his throat. "I just got off the phone with Emily. She wants to meet at Koffee Paradie to talk."

  Ezra nodded. "Okay. Let's go. Austin can you watch the pack while we go?"

  Austin nodded. "Please try to get them on our side. Yes we will have people who will hate it, but the more the merrier." Austin says, walking over to Theo, placing his hand on his shoulder. He squeezed an encouraging gesture, before walking out of the back patio.

  Theo shook his head, walking over to Ezra. "Shall we go?"

  Ezra sighed, grabbing for the car keys, he grabbed Theo's hand, interlocking their hands together. Theo blushed, following Ezra out of the cabin and down the road to his car. Theo noticed a few people were watching us, but tried to pay the. No mind. Instead he kept his mind occupied with Ezra's hand. The warmth it had against his cold hand and the way it was much bigger than his. It felt perfect.

  They made it to the car and as much as it saddened Theo, he let go of Ezra's hand, scooting in cautiously to prevent pain into the passenger seat. Ezra got in and immediately turned the car on and drove away.

  When they arrived, Em and Ty were sitting on the bench in front of the Cafe.  Theo got out, followed by Ezra who made it a point to grab Theo's hand. They walked over to Em and Ty who noticed Theo.

  They stood up, but Ty made a face. "Dude, Theo. Why do you smell different?" He asked, taking a big whiff of the air.

  Theo looked over at Em who was also sniffing the air. "Oh... it's uh..."

  "Hes my spark. That's why." Ezra said bluntly.

  Ty nearly choked on air, going into a coughing fit as Em rolled her eyes. "Seriously?!" Ty shouted.

  "Yes. It's another reason we want to talk. Shall we head in and grab a table?" Ezra asked.

  Em nodded. "Yes. I need to hear this." She walked over, opening the door for them. They all entered, ordered coffee and sat down in the farthest booth away from people. Once there, Em decided to speak. "Spill. Start from the beginning."

  Theo squirmed where he sat, uncomfortable from the pain in his lower back. "Well when Jayson ambushed me, Ezra saved me and that revealed the spark. After that, I went to live in Lighthides cabins." He took a drink of his chai tea with soy milk before continuing. "Before that, Alfie, our pack leader gave me a necklace that my scent would hide. Defiants Pride's sacred ring. But because I smell like a wolf now, the ring is exposed. They attacked the Pack house and nearly caught me. It's how I got these-" Theo lifted up his sleeves revealing his still bandaged arms. "They attacked us in the night, killing 27 plus Alfie. Now Ezra is the new Alpha leader of our pack. But with Defiants Pride still after us, we need more help."

  Em and Ty through on about the story Theo just told. Em bit her lip. "Why did Alfie take the ring in the first place?"

  "Because the leader killed Alfie's son." Ezra says.

  "So he stole the ring to get back at him?" Tyler asked.

  Theo nodded. "They are after me though. I have the ring and I am now the Alpha's lover. We just want extra protection and help. I know it's asking a lot but we would like to put the past behind us and make a new future. Please bring it up to your leader." Theo pleaded.

  Em sighed, folding her arms. "Well you are in luck. Our pack leader has heard about Defiants Prides lurking and hates it more than Lighthide. He wants to rid of them. He will agree. I'll talk to Garrett when I get back, but he will. I'll call you with his answer." She says.

  Theo smiled wide, grabbing her hand. "Thank you, Em!"

  "Of course, Theo." She kissed Theo's hand, letting it go. "We have to got though, but we will be in touch." She pointed to Ezra. "You keep him safe and love him dearly. He's my best friend. Hurt him, I hurt you. Understood?"

  Ezra chuckled, raising his hands in surrender. "Yes ma'am."

  Accepting it, she walked out with Tyler on her heels. Theo practically collapsed against Ezra. Ezra smiled softly, resting his head on Theo's head.

  "Who knew doing wolf politics would be exhausting. Creating allies is rough." Theo jokes.

  Ezra laughed. "Yup. It's not a walk in the park. We still have a lot to do. We should get back to the pack house and fill everyone in."

  Theo nodded, grabbing his drink, they scooted out, making their way back to the pack house. But Theo couldn't shake this uneasy feeling in his stomach he got. He just hopes it's anxiety on what Garrett will say and not anything to worry about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 496 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
14.2K 387 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
494K 18K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...