A Wolf's Howl (Legoshi X Read...

By ramen_writez

(Y/N), one of the last winter wolves left in the world, and the next leader of the well known mafia group, Ch... More

=2=
=3=
=4=
Thank You All ❤️
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
Chapter updates
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
.
=18=
=19=

=1=

21.2K 521 921
By ramen_writez

What you need to know:
(Y/N): Your Name
(F/C): Favorite Color
Flashback
Chi Ōkami: Blood Wolf (in Japanese)
You are a winter wolf with gold eyes.
Ok, now onto the story!

"We are here, Lady (Y/N)," my driver told me. I looked out of the window to see a huge school. Cherryton Academy. I've never been to a real school before, I've been homeschooled for my whole life since my father didn't want me to go to public school since we were in the mafia.

"Do I have to go?" I whined to my driver. Lee, one of the oldest members of Chi Ōkami, glared at me through the mirror.

"Yes, Lady (Y/N). It is your fathers orders. Now get out of the car before I drag you out by your tail," he growled.

I sighed in defeat. "Ok Mr. Grumpy-Pants," I muttered under my breath. I grabbed my suitcase that was on the floor and opened the door, climbing out of the car, suitcase in hand... or technically paw. The sun was shinning brightly, making my white fur shine. As soon as I shut the car door, Lee drove off. I watched as the car grew smaller and smaller, wishing I didn't have to go to school.

"Wait, what?!" I stared at my father.

"You heard me! I decided to send you to Cherryton Academy! I want my little pup to live her last years as a teenager like a normal teenager! I know, you don't want to leave your poor father alone, but I will be fine," my father cried. I sweat dropped.

"Well I haven't been normal since I was born. I'm going to be the next leader of Chi Ōkami, going to school isn't necessary," I said, trying to convince father to not let me go.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Just think about all the fun you will have! It is a very hard decision for me to let my pup out of the den, but I'm doing this because I love you. However, there will be one rule. No boyfriends."

"Come on, (Y/N)! Let loose!" Someone said from behind me. Oh yeah, I forgot. My father sent two other members with me. I turned my head. Asahi, who was 3 months older than me, was behind me. He was a light grey wolf, just like my father, and he had black eyes with a scar on his cheek from training. His brother stood next to him. He was a brown wolf with green eyes named Hinata. Asahi got his looks from their mother and Hinata got his looks from their father. We all have been close friends for the longest time. "What, you scared?"

My eyes widened slightly. "W-What? Scared? Me?! Psh, no way," I crossed my arms and looked away from Asahi. He laughed and punched my arm.

"Oh yeah? Then let's go!" Asahi said, walking towards the academy.

"Don't listen to him, (Y/N). We all are a little nervous," Hinata said softly, putting his hand on my shoulder. Hinata was the softer one of the two brothers while Asahi was more outgoing. For twins, they are awfully different. I nodded at Hinata and started walking to Asahi, Hinata following.

"I'm surprised we even got accepted here. Your old man must of begged the headmaster here to let us go here," Asahi said when me and Hinata caught up.

"Knowing him, probably," I shrugged. Asahi stopped, so I stopped as well.

"I mean, the headmaster is probably going to want us chained up at all times so we don't "attack any students". Or maybe they will make us wear a muzzle," Asahi laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Asahi, you should probably sto-," Hinata said.

"Oh, what if they make us wear a leash and tie us up to the table during class!" Asahi continued laughing.

"Asahi, look!" Hinata whisper shouted at Asahi.

"Or what if they keep us in a cage for student safety reasons?" Asahi ignored Hinata.

"I promise you three we won't tie you up or make you wear a muzzle," a voice said from behind me and Asahi. Oh, so that's why Hinata tried to make Asahi shut up. I turned around to be face-to-face with a Tiger with glasses. (I haven't read the manga, but according to google the headmaster of Cherryton Academy is a tiger named Gon)

"You must be the new students that I heard about," the tiger smiled at us. "I am Gon, the headmaster here at Cherryton Academy. I'm here to take you three to my office so we can discuss some things."

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for letting us attend here. My father is deeply appreciative of your actions," I stepped forward. "My name is (Y/N), I'm the daughter of the man that called you. And these are Hinata and Asahi, members of my clan."

The tiger laughed. "Oh, you don't have to act so formal. It is my pleasure to let you three attend Cherryton Academy. And trust me, we only muzzle canine's if they endanger another student, and even then that rarely happens."

The headmaster started walking to the academy. "Now, if you three will follow me." Me, Asahi, and Hinata started to follow the tiger towards the academy.

-Time Skip-

"Ok, so I have your schedules here, and due to school policy, you can't share a dorm room with those two," Gon looked at me. I nodded, dreading the thought of sharing a room with other girls. What if they are annoying, or worse, talkative?

"Now, you three must be wondering why I let you into my school in the first place? After all, you all are members of one of the most dangerous mafias," Gon said. We all nodded, not wanting to speak. "Well, I want you three to have a couple normal years since you three are going to become adults soon. That and your father begged and called a lot."

"Of course he did," I sighed. Asahi laughed and Hinata stayed silent.

"Oh, and one more thing, your father wanted me to let you join a club. He said it could be any club, but he wants the best for you guys, so interacting with students outside of class is the best way. So, (Y/N), would you be interested in joining the drama club?"

I felt my ears perk up slightly. "The drama club?" The headmaster nodded.

"Of course, you don't have to be one of the actors. There is also the dance team and the stage crew. Your father informed me that you don't like being in the spotlight, so you can join stage crew. And for you two, I believe that the Volleyball club will be good for you two. Of course it is your decisions, those are only recommendations."

"Of course! Those are great choices for us, thanks headmaster! We all would love to join the Volleyball club and for (Y/N), she will join stage crew!" Asahi said. I looked at him. 'What are you thinking?!' I thought. "Right, Hinata?"

Hinata nodded. 'You traitor!'. I glared at the twins, Asahi smiling like an idiot and Hinata staring at the floor.

"Then it is settled. I will let the leaders of the drama and karate club know that you three are joining the club. Here are your uniforms, dorm and room number, and schedules. I let your roommates know ahead of time to be expecting you guys."

We thanked the headmaster and left the room. As soon as I shut the door, I punched the top of Hinata's and Asahi's head. "You idiots! I didn't want to be in a club! What are you two thinking?"

"But (Y/N), your dad wanted us to join a club! And we knew you would decline the tiger's offer to join the drama club," Asahi whined, holding his head.

"I don't really care," I sighed.

"We should head to our dorms. It's getting late," Hinata said.

"Yeah, ok," I started walking towards the staircase. We were currently on the top floor, and classes were in session. Thankfully we didn't start class until tomorrow, so all we had to do is get settled into our rooms. We somehow made it to the exit of the academy and headed towards the four similar looking buildings next to the school.

"I wonder what our roommates are like," Asahi randomly said. "Sucks that you're in a different building while me and Hinata share a room, (Y/N)."

"I'd rather sleep outside because of that," I said, not excited to meet my roommates.

"Hey, maybe you will find some friends, (Y/N)," Hinata said.

"Yeah, then you won't have just us as friends, you lonely pup," Asahi nudged my arm.

"Oh shut up, Asahi. I'm not a pup anymore!" I whined, hating when I get called a pup.

"Stop teasing her, Asahi," Hinata sighed.

"Fine, fine, hey look we made it! This is our building, (Y/N), want us to walk you to your building?" Asahi stopped along with Hinata.

"I'm fine, besides, I'm not a pup," I smiled. "I'll meet you two here tomorrow morning. We have the same classes after all." Hinata and Asahi nodded. We all said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways. I walked to the building with my building number on it, and headed inside. I wandered around for around 15 minutes and finally found my dorm room. I clenched the handle of my suitcase in my hand and opened the door. I didn't smell any strong scents, so all of my roommates must be in class. I walked in and shut the door, looking around the room. There was 6 beds, one with a sheet of paper on it, a small table, a dresser and closet, and a lot of bags in the corner of the room. I walked to the bed with the paper and looked at what it said.

"Hey new girl! This is your bed, you can put your clothes in the bottom right drawer in the dresser. We will all be back around 5. We are all super excited to meet you! ❤️
-Haruhi

I set the note on the table that was closest to my bed and threw my bag on my bed. I opened my bag and started pulling out the items I had, putting the clothes in the dresser drawer that was open and empty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 16 21
At the end of the Spring Term of Cherryton Academy, Jack and Legoshi have a chance encounter with the city's Beastar and his son the day after they a...
93.9K 3.2K 36
You're a relatively normal omnivore living in a world where society has split into two factions. You go through life moving from one day to the next...
13.2K 478 12
Long ago (y/n) was a strong princess who had everything she could've ever wanted, but when she becomes greedy, fate from a mysterious witch, changes...
16.6K 746 45
《Discontinued》 Legoshi, a slender grey wolf, has fancied a famous and charismatic red deer for as long as he could remember despite the latter never...