MR Jeon

By bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and ever... More

Description
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Not an update
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Read that please
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue
β™₯️NEW BOOKβ™₯️

5

36.4K 1.4K 108
By bangtanfella1995

Taehyung POV :
I woke up in the morning It was the best sleep that I got in years , I get up to take shower I didn't have clothes so I wore mine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Jungkook as a thank you for letting me sleep here . I'm a good cook , so I started to make simple breakfast after some time I put them in the table and cleaned the dishes that I used just when I was going to go out of the kitchen ....
Jungkook: " good morning". He was at the kitchen door looking at me .
Taehyung: " good morning ,I made you breakfast as a thank you for letting me stay the night ". I bowed and was going to go he grabbed my arm .
Jungkook : " did you eat breakfast?!". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " I I don't eat breakfast". He glared at me and pulled me to the table .

Jungkook: " sit down". I looked at him and he gestures with his head to the chair , I sighed and set down he put the juice in front of me with the pancakes that I made . It's heart warming that he cared a little for me my eyes started becoming glassy and a tear fell , he put his finger and wiped my tear that made me shocked .
Jungkook: " never let your tears fall for people that don't deserve you". I looked at him , his words has deep meaning that made me start sobbing, I was thinking about dad . he got up and he hugged me which put me again in shock .
Taehyung: " being strong hurted me more than me staying alive". He pulled away and set again .
Jungkook: " being weak is a normal act for someone who is broken". Again his words made my tears fall .
Taehyung: " thank you , I-I know you are not just cold but y-you have a warm heart". He looked at me deep in the eyes then he looked away .
Jungkook: " don't go back to that place". I shook my head .
Taehyung: " I have no other choice". He looked at me .
Jungkook: " being in one roof with your dad either he will kill you or rape you". I froze and started shaking , he grabbed my hand .
Jungkook: " calm your breathing". I started to breath normally, he nodded at me .
Taehyung: " I -I n-need t-to go".
Jungkook: " your not going until you finish your breakfast". He glared at me his eyes are scary when he glare . I nodded.
After a moment we finished, I was going to go clean the kitchen but he stopped me .
Jungkook: " don't the maids are coming". I nodded and walked to the door . I went out and he was behind me and he went to his car and went inside

I walked but I don't know the road to jin hyung shop so I walked carelessly until I heard a honk of his car he stopped and pulled the window down .
Jungkook: " where are you going?!".
Taehyung: " Jin hyung shop". He opened the door .
Jungkook: " get in I'm going there too". I nodded and he started driving the ride was silent until we went there .
We arrived and I went out and bowed to him .
Taehyung: " thank you again for letting me stay and for breakfast" I bowed again and he just nodded .
We went inside and the others were already having their breakfast.
Jimin : " morning taetae , hi kook ". Jungkook just nodded and went set beside namjoon .
Taehyung: " morning hyungs ". They said morning all
Jin : " what will you have kook ??".
Jungkook: " I already had breakfast". He looked at him .
Jimin : " did you cook ?!". He shook his head .
Jungkook: " Taehyung made breakfast". They looked at me and I looked down .
Jin : " woah thank you taebaby".
Jungkook: " don't look down". I looked at him and others mouth dropped hoseok even has drool falling.
Taehyung: " I -I will go now ". They nodded and I run to my mini table to start my work .
Jungkook POV :
They were looking at me , I looked up .
Jungkook: " what ?!" They looked at each other .
Yoongi : " ice melt you know ?!". I looked at him confused.
Jin : " well you melt with no time". I rolled my eyes .
Jungkook: " what are you guys up to ?!". They gasped .
Namjoon : " you even called us guys ". I flicked his head .
Haneul : " I'm sure Taehyung is the cause of that".
Jungkook: " he isn't even gay and you just jump to conclusions". They laughed .
Jin : " he is gay kook , and he was beaten for being one that's why he is like that". I looked at him .
Jimin : " just don't hurt him". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " and what makes you think I will hurt him?!". He patted my back
Jimin : " you do that to all your hookups".
Jungkook: " one night stand and him it's different". They widen their eyes .
Jin : " w-what ?!" .
Jungkook: " come on guys let's go". I got up and went to the front door and others were following me .
Our companies are near each other so its a one road .
I went to my car and drove with them behind me when arrived I went to my office and they were again walking with me since we have some work to do together. I opened the door and a stupid bitch is sitting in my office.
Yoongi : " you again ". He rolled his eyes .
Jungkook: " what are you doing here ?!". I pulled her from the arms and pushed her from my chair , she came and set on my lap .
Sunmi : " I came to see you daddy". The others laughed. I glared at her .
Jungkook: " you have two seconds to get up from my lap". She gets up whining.
Sunmi : " but d— ". I grabbed her arms and pulled her to the door .
Jungkook: " don't ever come her do you understand that". Tears fell from her eyes .
Sunmi : " but I love you , WHY can't you love me". I was fuming with anger .
Jungkook: " I wanted to give you a chance one time but you hurting my son is the last thing to accept from you , and I ain't accepting you fucking with everyone around just for fun ". She hugged me .
Sunmi : " I will be his stepmom and you as my husband you will see ". I pushed her and called the guards to take her and never let her in .
Namjoon: " clingy bitch". I rubbed my forehead because I'm tired of her .
Yoongi : " since when were you going to give her a chance kook ?!".
Jungkook: " I thought she cared for us ,but all she thinks about is my bank account and my mansion as hers ".
Hoseok : " so that's the reason to care for tae". I looked up . I kept thinking he got me here .
Jungkook: " usually people ask money , but taehyung was running away from me which is why it's new for me". Yoongi patted my back .
Yoongi : " I was like you until Jimin came to my life and believe me he changed me for the best". I smiled their story was kind of like mine and Taehyung. Wait did I call it our story ,never mind . He fell in love with Jimin in the first day he saw him in the streets. Just like love at first sight.
Jungkook: " I'm sure he wouldn't accept a single father and on top with a kid".
Hoseok : " fate always has something hidden". I nodded and we started doing our work with me thinking about Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.1K 44
β€’Story Plot β€’ CEO Jeon Jungkook a Cold-Hearted and Mysterious Ceo of Jeon Corporation while Park Jimin is a sweethearted person and his personal as...
463K 17.3K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...
91.4K 4.5K 29
Jin is just an ordinary young boy that dreaming to give his family a better future. He wants to marry a rich and handsome guy, that's his another dre...
81.5K 3.2K 9
Jeon Jungkook: Student council president and class president, straight A student (not actually straight though), easily annoyed by a certain student...