Night Of Our Life Completed

By BoingxGorgeous

As Maya is entering a new stage in her life she hears three words that comes unexpectedly but which can also... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Seeing Him Again
Chapter 3 - What Now
Chapter 4 - Trying
Chapter 5 - Figuring My Way
Ella Matthews
Cover
Chapter 6 - 3 Months Later
Chapter 7 - Ultrasound
Chapter 6 - Christmas
Chapter 7 - Another Scan
Chapter 8 - Maybe
Author's Note
Chapter 9 - 16 Years Old
Chapter 10 - The Real Reveal
Chapter 11 - Gender Reveal
Chapter 12 - 19 Years
Chapter 13 - Half Way
Chapter 14 - Too Early
Chapter 15 - Back Home + Name Reveal

Chapter 8 - Reactions

108 2 0
By BoingxGorgeous

Maya looked out over the room as she had never seen so many silent reactions.
She knew it was pretty unusual that she would be telling her friends this kind of news hut their reactions were just too...
Weird.

"Say something please," Maya said as Josh lightly put his hand on her shoulder.
"How far?" Riley asked.
"Eleven weeks," Maya said and Cory exhaled.
"It's not that bad. We can still figure out a plan. It's not every day you actually do get to have such good news and yes it is unexpected. But I think we can make it work," Josh said.
"You are crazy. How are you going to make this work? She's fifteen and you are eighteen. Great surprise two days before Christmas," Cory said and both exhaled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
374K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
932K 17.7K 65
When your family ignores you but you still did your best to support them only to find out they never cared about you at all, what do you do?. What if...