Toxic [2gether]

myIDEYA

[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yel... Еще

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 🔞
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 🔞
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Extra: A trip to heaven (I)
Extra: A trip to heaven (II)
Extra: Love never dies (I)
Extra: Love never dies (II)

Note

4.6K 159 18
myIDEYA

Hiya!

Just thought I would drop a note for the working gears behind this story.

So this fanfic is set in the present time of year 2019/2020 with our characters being some years older, say 25-ish, based on the universe of 2gether the series up until episode 7, with some deviations to fit certain plotlines. Meaning that the canon is demoted several years back down the line to 2015 or somewhere around that time.

And the general rule would be that you should assume that everything happens as in the series (until certain parts of episode 7, e.g. the blatant confession/confrontation between Tine and Sarawat did not happen in my fanfic universe as well as some other things) unless mentioned otherwise.

Not sure if I should leave any further hints outside of the story or just let people figure things out as the plot thickens.

Hit me up anytime if there's something very, very confusing.

Love, Yu

P.S. Has anyone seen this masterpiece?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

737 72 20
The Koh Samui Trilogy ~ Book Two ~ Ian Banks (Non) had travelled to Thailand after his best friend had called him to tell him his long time idol Sing...
9.9K 649 14
His town in the summer is hot, hot, and just plain hot. (Well, the whole of Thailand is) Tine is content and going out of his mind with his life. Tha...
96.8K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
12.7K 854 46
He knew me so well and as if by telepathy he always knew when to show up. He always seemed to be right there when I needed someone. There were so ma...