SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

aashifictions által

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

A New Life

7.7K 341 48
aashifictions által

Hello readers! How are you everyone? I hope you all are safe and doing fine. Here is another long awaited update. I wrote this update twice. I don't know what happened but wattpad had deleted the draft I saved. But nevertheless I again wrote it. Do read and share your reviews.

Randhir was currently being driven to his house by his driver. He impatiently tapping his shoes and looking outside as he wanted to reach his house soon and meet his beloved wife. He closed his eyes and reminded that night when his dad called him and informed him about sanyukta. He decided to come back by taking the next possible flight but his work was still not completed. He knew if he left the meeting sessions in between there are hundred percent chances of them to lose the contract, so he decided to stay back. He wasn't money greedy to choose between his wife and the contract worthing crores but his promised bounded him. He had went there to purchase the land, on which he had once promised sanyukta, to build an orphanage home. So he stayed back. He asked his parents to make him to talk to her but they refused asking him to come himself and talk to her as much he wants. It took him around 4 more days to finally got the deal and now he was on a spree to meet his two angels.

He opened his eyes when driver opened his side of the door. He looked at his dad who standing at the door steps with a welcoming smile. He immediately came out of the car and ran towards his dad and hugged him tightly.

Randhir (panting) : finally dad... Finally she is back to us.

Harsh (patting his back) : you won randhir... Your love won

Randhir (breaking the hug) : no dad... We won and our love won... It wasn't just me and sanyukta in this... It was all of us.

Renuka (hitting his head lightly from. Back ) : now if you both father and son have finished your melodrama and go and meet your sanyukta. And yes, your little angel is also with her mom.

Randhir blushes and ran inside towards his room only to witness the most beautiful moment of his life. Sanyukta was half lying on the bed and their angel was sleeping peacefully on her Mumma's chest.

Tere lia hum hai jeeye
Hoothon ko seeye
Tere lia hum hai jeeye
Har ansu peeye
Dil mae magar jalte rahe
Chahat ke diye, tere liye, tere liye

His eyes became moist after seeing his love after so long. His heart started beating rapidly feeling her close to him. He slowly entered the room. Sanyukta apruptly opened her eyes hearing someone footsteps. She looked towards his direction and the world came standstill for them. All their happy-sad moments started revolving before their eyes.

"I love you Jaan! I love you very much. Will you marry me and make this poor guy, the luckiest man in the world"

"I can't imagine a life without you randhir, you are my everything. I don't care what the world thinks about this disease and you.. But remember one thing... Your jaan will never let you go"

"you broke my trust Randhir....i will never ever forgive you for this... Don't you ever show this ugly face if your to me"

"we are pregnant baby"

"please forgive me sanyukta... I know what I did is a sin but still this greedy heart of mine can't afford to loose you"

"I will do everything in my power to win back your love sanyukta"

"randhir if anything happens to me, please promise me that you will take care of our baby....promise me randhir"

Zindagi leke aayi hai, beete dino kitaab
Ghere hai ab Humein, yaadien behisab
Bin pooche mile mujhe, kitne saare jawab,
Chaha tha kya, paya hai kya, humne dekhiye
Dil mae magar jalte rahe chaht ke diye tere liye

She carefully put her baby on the bed and stood up. She slowly walked towards randhir and passed him a teary smile. Randhir hesitated a little bit then slowly raised his hands and took her face between his palms. Sanyukta closed her eyes and  leaned in to his touch.

Kya kahun duniya ne kiya, mujhse kaisa bair
Hukum tha, mai jeeyun lekin tere bagair
Nadan vo kehte hai jo, mere liye tum ho gair
Kitne sitam hum par sanam logo ne kia
Dil Mein magar jalte rahe chahat ke diye tere liye

Sanyukta pushed his hands away and hugged him tightly crying her heart out, whereas randhir  too put his chin on the top of her head and let his pain flow of his eyes. They stand for some time lost in the moment... In their moment

Randhir (whispering) : I am sorry love

Sanyukta (slightly raising her head) : why are you saying sorry... It should be me who should apologise. I never reacted randhir but I could always feel it... Feel all the pain and hardships you were going through..and admist of everything you had responsibility of our little princess. You managed everything alone.... You fought alone... And i was not able to do anything.

Randhir (wiping her tears) : no baby I always had you by my side... Who said you didn't do anything  for me... You gave me my little lifeline...whenever i used to come back after a long day fighting all my outer - inner demons, your presence, your warmth always used to soothes me... It always used to encourage me that one day everything will become fine. And see the god has finally shows his mercy on me. (bring her close to his heart) I love you sanyu... I love you so so much.

Sanyukta (pouting) : but I hate you

Randhir (kissing her pout) : why?

Sanyukta widened her eyes on his sudden act and pushed him slightly. She turned around to hide her blush, whereas randhir chuckles loudly and back hugged her.

Randhir : I missed you so much my innocent wife. I can't even express how happy I am to have you back in my arms. Thank you sanyukta.

Sanyukta (caressing his arms around her waist) : thank you for what?

Randhir: thank you for forgiving me for all my sins,  thank you for transforming me into a man from devil, thank you giving me my bundle of joy, thank you for never giving up on me, thank you for coming into my life.

Sanyukta (slowly turned around and took his face between her palms) : to be very honest randhir, I never wanted to forgive because your betrayal not only broke my heart but killed my soul too. But then when I was counting my last breath on the hospital bed, I realised that no matter how much i dispise you for your act but I can never truly hate. You will always have a portion of my heart with you. I was never blind to your hard efforts and painful repentance Randhir. I always knew how hard you were trying to correct yourself but it was bruised heart who was not allowing me to trust you again. I could always feel your unconditional love and at that time I wanted to call and tell you that I forgive you... I forgive you for everything but I guess it was too late.

Randhir : you always said right it is never too late, so it was never too late for me to realise my love for you, it was never to late for you to forgive me, it was never too late for god to bless us with happiness and it is never too late for us to start our new life with our cutie pie.

Sanyukta (smiles and nod) : I love you baby

Randhir : I...

He abruptly stopped when a shrill cry of his baby girl reached his ears. He immediately left sanyukta and ran towards his baby who was pouting ans crying seeing his father after so long. He picked her up and starting kissing her chubby cheeks.

Randhir (pecking her nose) :I missed you so much my baby... Dadda heard his princess was ill but I am sorry baby I could not come back for you.

The baby giggled loudly feeling ticklish because of her dadda beard. Randhir rubbed his nose on her stomach only to hear the most melodious song of his heart....his daughter laughter.

Sanyukta cleared her throat and Randhir along with the little angel looked back towards her.

Randhir (cluelessly) :what?

Sanyukta (giving him a pointed look) : You know what? You can never change. It was my fault that I forgave you too soon. Earlier you used to ignore me for other women and now you are again ignoring me for your beloved daughter.

Randhir (shrugging his shoulder proudly) : you also know what? This is something I am not guilty for... This little girl in my arms has wrapped my whole world around (kissing her small hands) her pinky finger. So not my fault...

Sanyukta (stamping her foot) : you both are too bad... But i love both of you the most 

Saying this she ran and joined them for family hug. They both closed their eyes feeling the blissful moment... Whereas the baby cluelessly looked at both of them and giggled her loudest.

Harsh slightly patted renuka shoulder, who was shedding happy tears while looking at the trio.

Renuka : i am so happy harsh... I just pray to god to always keep my kid happy and together.

Harsh: they have come a long way renu...leaving everything behind..
Now nothing can separate them....

Renuka nodded and they both looked at their kids who were still lost in their small world.

So here it comes to end. The story His innocent wife has finally covered its journey. I know this story has always catch most of your love and I still don't why you love this story apart from all other stories of mine. So today I would like to know? This is the last chapter so I would request each of you to kindly leave a comment, whatever you want to say regarding this book. Why you liked it or why you were hooked to it from so long.

Do vote and comment( this is last part guys. So I request all of you to do it for the last time)

Epilogue is on its way.

Stay safe and stay at home

Keep reading, keep loving

Aashi

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.6K 55
..... " Can I sit with you?" What? Clearly this is not what I was expecting. I looked at the tables surrounding us. There are many for him to sit. Wh...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...