Forever With Ace|16+✔️

由 KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... 更多

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 21

37.9K 1K 341
由 KirstieQuirke

Ace's POV

"Your real smile" I voice and her eyes snap towards me, she looks back down towards the picture running her thumb gently over the carving.

I walk over and sit down beside her watching her admire the picture and frame closely taking in every detail.

"You should smile more, have you ever heard the saying 'use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile' you should definitely keep that smile" I tap the frame, "it suits you and it's the best..most..beautiful smile I've ever seen" My throat closes in making my eyes water and voice crack.

I lean forward kissing the side of her head before standing up and heading to the door to give her some space.

"Ace!?" Her voice shaky.

I turn around with my hands shoved into my pockets, "Thank you..for the flowers..." she looks down to the picture, "And this" she shoots me a shy smile, thankful and happiness behind it.

I smile looking at the floor, "Anything for you" I whisper and close the door behind me. I head downstairs to the living room taking my time as my thoughts are focused on her smile.

"Did you tell her dinner is almost ready?"

"Yeah" I scoff a lie and pick up my cold beer, I totally forgot to tell her. When I seen her smiling down at the picture all my thoughts just disappeared and all of a sudden I was watching her on a spotlight.

"Well...is she coming down?" Brad confusingly says.

"She just needs a minute" I shrug.

"What kinda a minute?" He smirks.

"Shut up" I smack him over the back of the head and turn to make my way to the chatter in the dining room.

George, Asher, Henry all sitting around the table talking about building the swings in the backyard when the snow is cleared.

It started snowing again when Camila went upstairs and it hasn't stopped since. She's like a Christmas miracle. It hasn't snowed for a good few Christmas's and she shows up and the snow comes and never stops.

"Boys help take the food through" Hannah says carrying a bowl of veg.

We all help take all the food to the dining table and when we're all seated Camila finally comes down and takes the empty seat beside me, I feel the excitement erupt in my body as she takes the seat beside me. I know it's the only empty seat but it's a nice feeling.

The conversation bounces back and forth during the whole meal, it was delicious, Ma and Hannah did a really good job. Camila's leg brushed my bare one a couple of time and I desperately wanted to rest my hand on her thigh and squeeze it like I use to but yet again I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and I still don't know where we stand on the whole showing affection to one and other.

George helps the women take the dishes to the kitchen while Brad and I play with Henry, this Christmas has flown by and is almost over. Ma wants to watch Elf all together as a family before we all shoot off to bed. I want to ask Camila to hang out more after but I'm scared of the rejection but I won't know unless I try.

Ash and I make popcorn as everyone gets comfortable in the living room, "You should come to New York next time you're free"

"Defiantly, you can show me around Brooklyn" I smirk.

He nods with a smile, "I have loads of places to show you" he cheekily says as we walk back into the living room.

Brad is talking to Camila, she's laughing at something he's saying and I can feel the pit of jealously in my stomach but I throw it away.

"Here little man" I hand Henry a little bowl of toffee popcorn. He jumps on George's lap and begins eating the popcorn.

Hannah sits beside George in the middle with Ma beside her, Brad is sitting on the other couch in the middle with Camila near the armrest. Ash happily takes the single couch where I use to sit with my father and I sit beside Brad wishing it was Camila.

God, I'm obsessed.

I hand Camila the other bowl of sweet popcorn directly giving her a small smile. I'm happy to see her eating regularly, by the looks of it she's gained a little weight. She's beginning to look healthier and that's all I want for her.

"Stop staring dude, you'll creep her out...you're creeping me out" Brad whispers leaning back into me.

I tut averting my eyes to the screen where the movie has begun around five minutes ago. I didn't realise I was staring at her, I keep doing that shit it's like I'm in damn school again. She'd never notice and still doesn't to this day but how can you not get lost looking at her.

During the movie my eyes constantly end up moving back to Camila, when I realise I'm staring I quickly look back to the screen. I hope no one has realised, I probably look like Joe from 'You'. I'm definitely not, I'm not psycho.

I stand up bursting for a piss, I've had four beers and it's finally time to let loose. I've tried holding it for as long as possible because once you start you can't stop when it comes to alcohol.

Once I take a piss and wash my hands I open the door and as soon as step out the bathroom my hand is yanked to the side and my lips are being attacked.

My eyes widen and my body suddenly reacts like I know exactly who it is with her intoxicating scent and soft lips. Her hands holding the sides of my face firmly as her tongue slips through finding mine. I groan and pin her against the wall feeling fire burning my body and my cock raise by her touch.

My hand pins both her hands over her head as we devour each other in a hungry passionate kiss, she moans into my mouth and I feel my cock flinch in my shorts. What are we doing? I thought we were taking it slow?

I gasp for air pulling away laying my palms flat against the wall with her in between, caged in. Both of us panting for breath as we look each other deep in the eye, her once brown eyes black.

"What was that for?" I breath licking my now dry lips.

"I..uhm..I dont know, I just wanted too, since before dinner" her chest heaving up and down as she tries catching her breath.

"Why?"

"The words you spoke earlier..just..made me want to kiss you, that kiss wasn't what I planned" she bites on her bottom lip.

"What did you plan?" I step forward leaning my head on hers as our bodies press against each other, I'm sure she can feel my hard on.

"Just a peck" she smirks with a shrug.

A puff of air leaves my nose as I give her a little laugh, I reach my hand up touching the side of her face softly. My thumb swiping her bottom lip, my body is still on fire.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whisper.

She nods, my thumb pulling her lip down, I almost groan at the sight. My eyes are fixated on her wet swollen lips.

I gulp, "You're breathtaking" I say, it's not what I had in mind to say but it's too soon.

She smiles from ear to ear which makes me smile in return, both smiling genuine as we look into each other's eyes.

"Can I take you somewhere?" My hand rests on the side of her neck, I wish I could devour her with more kisses.

She shakes her head, "I can't"

"Why not?"

"I don't want to go anywhere but bed" she laughs.

"Is that an invitation?" I grin.

"No.." she says as if she isn't sure.

"Just to cuddle?" I suggest.

She nods, "Only if you want to" I say making sure she's comfortable with it.

"I do"

"Uhm..." Asher clears his throat and I step away looking his way, "Sorry, Lillian was just wondering if you guys want to watch another Christmas movie with us?"

"Uhm...s.."

"I'm kind of drained, I think I'm going to bed" she cuts me off, I look her way kind of upset but she cocks a brow my way, "We're going to bed" she clarifies.

"Ohhhh, we're going to bed" I voice giving Asher a smile.

"Gross" Asher scrunched his nose and begins to descend downstairs.

"No! That's not.." I sigh but he's already gone.

She giggles and walks by me to my old childhood room, I follow and jump onto the bed.

"I'll be a second" she goes into the en-suite and comes back out in baggy shorts and a baggy t-shirt. She still looks beautiful, she does in everything. She goes under the duvet and closes her eyes.

I strip my clothes off leaving my boxers on and I crawl in beside her, "How much girls have you actually been with in the five years?" Her soft quiet voice beams the room.

"Two" I answer honestly.

"And no relationships?"

"No not since you but both times having sex during the five years was a horrifying experiences" I laugh.

"How come?"

Oh god, "You really want to know?"

"Yeah" humour laced in her voice.

"I was drunk the first time and spewed everywhere, it was Franks fault and the second time..I cried and couldn't go through with it"

"Why not?"

"Just couldn't" how can I tell her she flashed through my mind.

"Who's frank?" She questions.

"Guy in my squad"

"you're still the only girl I've kissed" I say after a moment of silence.

"Really!?" She sits up, her body dominating mine as she hovers over me.

"Yeah" I lean up on my elbows.

"How can you sleep with girls but not kiss them? How do you even start it up?"

"It's easy I just avoid their lips touching mine" I shrug. It weirds me out thinking of other girls kissing me, it makes my skin crawl.

"Hmm" she lays back down on her side facing me.

"What else do you want to know?" I question.

"Why am I the only girl you've ever kissed?"

I lock my hands placing them behind my head as I stare up at the ceiling, "Cause...you are the only girl I've ever loved"

"Ace?"

"Yeah?" I look at her.

"I know you're trying, I really do and that thing with Aiden...he was there for me and that's it so don't talk to me like that again for a choice I made, I understand why you were jealous because I would be too but you have nothing to worry about, we really are just friends and nothing more. I'm not a teenager anymore, if we have a problem we discuss it not shout and storm out"

"I know, I'm sorry and I won't do that again" she's changed but not in a bad way.

"Promise?" She whispers.

I smile, "Promise" I remember what those words once meant and it warms my heart.

She reaches over switching the bedside table light off causing the room to fall dark, she moves and I feel her hover over me. She leans down pecking me lips.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight baby" that came out of nowhere and I love calling her that again.

_________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5M 167K 44
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Wolfe Emerson is...
831K 66.5K 128
A reclusive crown prince appoints a common thief as his bodyguard, plunging them both into deadly intrigue, court scandal, and most dangerous of all:...
11.4K 426 27
(All FSU series) Book 2 18 + Lexie Stewart~ The "shy" girl always hiding behind a camera, has made it her mission to become something for herself o...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...