MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite red and white haired UA student, Shoto Todoro... More

Introduction
1: Maid in the Todoroki Household
2: Sparring Match (Lemon)
3: Baby Proof
Quirks
4: Water Bender
5: Bath Time (Lemon)
6: Secrecy
7: The Attack Part One
8: The Attack Part Two
9: The Party
10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)
11: The Dream Future
12: Blackout (Lemon)
13: Aizawa's Daughter
14: Innocence
15: Graduation Party
16: Torture
17: The School Pool
18: Heat (Lemon)
19: Honeymoon (Lemon)
20: Partners or Rivals?
21: Infertility
22: Heights Alliance Shower Room (Lemon)
23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)
24: Tutoring Shoto Todoroki
25: The Phone Call (Lemon)
26: Hot Springs (Lime)
27: Lies and Secrets
28: Fears
29: The Eleventh January
30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
31: After School Studying (Lemon)
32: Licence Exam
33: Snowball Fight!
34: Sleepover at Tsu's
35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)
36: Valentines Day (Lemon)
37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)
38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)
39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV
40: Jealousy Part Two - (y/n)'s POV
41: Jealousy Part One - Shoto's POV
42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV
43: White Day (Lemon)
44: Mothers Day
45: The Intern Part One
47: Inappropriate (Lemon)
48: The Outcast (Lemon)
49: (y/n)'s Special Day
50: Mitsuha (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

46: The Intern Part Two

4.3K 101 170
By the-writing-girl

Warning! This, as the title says, is a part two so it'll only make sense if you've read part one!

Note: As said in Part One, there is a main villain under the name Mutilator. His quirk works so that if he digests someones blood, he can control them for a limited amount of time. Men = five minutes, women = eight minutes.

Quirk: Shadow Control

 I woke up in a room I did not recognise, and smelt delicious food being cooked from somewhere. Immediately the events of last night flooded back into my mind, as I remembered this was Shoto's spare room. I remembered the strange moment we shared just before we both went to bed last night, and the conversation he and Deku had at the police station earlier that day. Desperately hoping that nothing would be awkward between us, I changed back into my hero suit and headed downstairs, following the smell of food all the way to the kitchen.

"Morning," Shoto sent me a small smile when I walked in. "Did you sleep well?"

'Okay, he doesn't seem to be acting any differently, that's good...' I thought to myself. "Yes, yes I did thanks."

"Here, eat up, we have to head to the agency pretty soon," he said.

"Sorry, I didn't realise I woke up so late," I said, seeing it was already ten past nine.

"Don't apologise, we had a long night," he said, and I nodded. "And we'll have to do it all again tonight."

He informed me that there had been no news on Mutilator, no clues as to his whereabouts and thankfully no bodies with his mark. Together, after I washed up, we headed to the agency, having to stop along the way as fans desperately wanted Shoto's autograph. Finally we reached the building, stepping out of the lifts and onto the floor of Shoto's office. "The likelihood is that your entire week here is going to be based around capturing Mutilator," he said in an almost apologetic tone, opening the door for me to walk through.

"That's okay, I want to do everything I can to help," I smiled, him returning one. Again, we stared at each other slightly longer then normal, my heart beat slowly escalating when suddenly his phone rang, making both of us jump.

"Sorry (y/n)," he apologised, "hello?" I couldn't hear the conversation, but judging by the way in which Shoto was speaking, it was about Mutilator. "Well it's information nonetheless, it should be looked into, right? ... Okay, it sounds like it could be him ... That's what I thought ... w-what?" Shoto's tone of voice suddenly changed as he stole a glance at me, blushing ever so slightly. "No, Deku ... yes but- ... maybe I still do, but nothing happened ... Deku! Look, I'll talk to you later," Shoto hung up, before turning to me and going even more red.

"Everything okay?" I asked carefully.

"Huh? Yeah... well actually there's been an unconfirmed sighting of Mutilator in the North-East end of the city... a-and that's all Deku said..."

"Okay..." I was a little confused at why he suddenly seemed so nervous. "Is it being looked into?"

"Yeah, the group on patrol in the Eastern sector at the moment are staying vigilante. We'll have to be extra careful tonight, and be much more vigilante ourselves," he said. "Listen, (y/n), I know I hired you for this internship but this is an incredibly dangerous villain and I'm- well, I'm scared you're going to get hurt," he said rather quickly, approaching me until we were as close as we were last night. "I want to make sure you're safe."

"Shoto, I will be safe," I said quietly with a small smile. I could feel my cheeks slowly heating up but I tried desperately to ignore them. "Please let me do this, I really want this experience. I promise I'll be okay." There was a pause between us, in which he sighed, staring into my determined eyes.

"Okay, if you promise you'll be safe. If I tell you to run, you run, got it?"

"Understood," I smiled. The day carried on with no other information about Mutilator, so in that time Shoto ran me through some of the hero work he hadn't told me about yet. There were a few moments during the day which made my heart warm up, including him actually putting his hand on my lower back as he showed me around the parts of the agency I hadn't seen. He always remained physically close to me, and always sent me sweet smiles during the day which given the climate and the mass murderer being on the loose, I was quite thankful for.

- Timeskip -

It had reached Thursday evening, meaning my week with Shoto was almost at an end. I had to admit, I was incredibly sad to think I would have to leave and a part of me hoped he would offer me a full-time internship here, as apposed to just the week long one that was mandatory from UA. This week finishing also meant that I wouldn't be able to stay at his home anymore, which upset me more then I'd like to admit. My feelings for him, despite only officially meeting him this week, had rocketed sky-high. All week I had wondered if he returned my feelings, especially with the way he had been acting around me, but another part of me kept on saying that I was overthinking everything, and that all the close encounters and the many sweet compliments was just him being kind.

"Ready for patrolling?" Shoto asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Yes, yes of course," I said, checking the time on my phone and seeing it at 19:55. Deku was waiting outside Shoto's agency for us, and the three of us made our way towards the East end of the city once again.

As the night progressed the streets began to empty and darken, the sun disappearing behind the tall buildings. Together, the three of us walked down some of the empty back streets of the city, Shoto and Deku ahead apparently deep in conversation. I stared at the two of them, wondering what they could be talking about when suddenly something made me stop. Out the corner of my eye I thought I saw something odd down the alleyway I was standing at the entrance to, but as it had gotten dark it was quite difficult to see. I stepped into the alleyway a little and flicked on the lights on my suit, and what I saw in front of me almost made me throw up. Hanging by its neck from a fire escape was a skinned body, with organs spilling out and blood all over the ground and walls of the buildings either side.

"Well well, looks like a little girl has found me," a maniacal voice sounded, and in front of me was a man who looked an awful lot like the pictures I was shown of Mutilator. I froze in the spot as he stood up from the crouching position he was in, and I saw his face covered in blood. In his hand was what looked like a human liver, and as he stared at me he took a bite from it. I screamed out, shouting for Shoto when suddenly there was a piercing pain in my left shoulder. Mutilator has thrown a knife at me, and the pain spread across my body however I didn't pull the knife out, instead activating my quirk.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Shoto shout my name at the top of his lungs as he sped around the corner, immediately halting after seeing the situation in front of him. I brought my impenetrable shadows to act as a shield, it effectively being a wall in front of Shoto, Deku and I.

"Oh my god, that was him wasn't it?" Deku said and I nodded, wincing a little as I brought my hand up to the knife in my shoulder.

"(Y/N)! What happened? How did you- you're going to be okay," Shoto said protectively as he came over to me quickly to look at my wound. He seemed to be also trying to convince himself that I'd be okay.

"Night Witch, drop the shadow," Deku demanded, his famous green lightening beginning to spread all over his body. I did as I was told and there was Mutilator with a huge twisted smirk on his blood covered face.

"Let me get the girlie, won't you?" He snarled, and Shoto growled, standing in front of me, ice forming on his right side and small flames erupting from his left. Suddenly Mutilator jumped, him being surprisingly quick, throwing more knives towards Shoto and I. I managed to flick them away with my shadows whilst Deku jumped after him, landing a punch on his face but getting cut in the process. Mutilator licked the blade, but thankfully it wasn't enough for him to gain control of Deku's body.

I winced again, the pain from my shoulder spreading through my nervous system. Shoto immediately called for backup as I defended us with my shadows, attempting to attack him with them also but he was too fast. Once backup confirmed they were on their way, Shoto joined the fight properly, stepping further into the alleyway and shooting ice towards the villain. Both he and Deku were right on Mutilators tail, however he did managed to jump past Shoto and cut his arm deeply enough to get enough blood.

Shoto's body was under Mutilators control, and so with his hand out-stretched, Shoto ran towards me, screaming at me to get out the way. I pulled a shadow up to block me, Deku still hot on Mutilators heels. I had to try and defend myself against Shoto who's combat skills were incredible, and there was a heart-breaking pain in his eyes as he watched me. "(y/n), you have to run! Now! You promised me you would if I told you now GO!" He shouted.

"She won't be going anywhere," Mutilator suddenly said from behind me. I felt a sharp pain run across my entire back, causing my shadow shield to fall down. Shoto had regained control of his body and looked on in horror as Mutilator licked my blood from his sword. A strange feeling overcame me, it was as though I was a puppet and Mutilator was the puppet-master. Before Mutilator could control me any more however, Deku jumped on him, landing a kick right in his stomach sending him flying backwards.

Shoto approached me, putting his arms around me whilst being careful of the knife still in my shoulder and I felt warmth, although I couldn't hug him back. Suddenly I felt myself move, my body moving against Shoto's, the knife in my shoulder hitting him and making me howl in pain. "You bastard, let her go now!" Shoto shouted, shooting ice towards him. Almost the entirety of the alleyway was filled with ice, Deku jumping from each spike and landing kicks and punches on the villain. "Where the hell is this backup?"

"Stay focussed Shoto!" Deku shouted. Mutilator shouted out in pain as Deku kicked him in the side of the head, throwing him back a fair few metres. He landed next to one of his swords that was knocked from his hand earlier, and stood up, grasping it in his hands tightly as the three of us looked on at him, Shoto still holding on to me.

"I'm going to have a fine young victim tonight. You'll have to tell me where she lives so her family can see her bloodied corpse!" Mutilator yelled, holding his sword out in front of him. I suddenly felt my legs running by themselves, straight towards him incredibly quickly. The incredibly sharp sword sparkled in the light from my hero suit as I uncontrollably ran towards it.

"NO! NO!" Shoto screamed, and I felt the chill of ice behind me. I heard both Deku and Shoto screaming, both probably racing toward Mutilator in an attempt to stop him but it was too late. Pain on an unmeasurable scale raced through my body as the sword pieced my abdomen, the blade exiting my body through my back. There was silence in the alleyway until I coughed and blood came out of my mouth, running down my chin. Up close, Mutilator looked even more terrifying, his twisted smirk staring at me almost lustfully. I could feel blood drip from my wound, staining my suit and running down my body.

Mutilator pulled the blade from my body, and I was in too much pain to even scream. I fell to the floor in a heap, blood trickling out of my body as everything turned fuzzy. The last thing I remembered was hearing Shoto crying out, screaming uncontrollably.

- Todoroki's POV - - A Few Minutes Earlier -

I gripped onto her tightly, careful not to touch the blade in her shoulder or the large cut on her back. Deku landed just beside (y/n) and I, his green lightning still active around his body. "I'm going to have a fine young victim tonight. You'll have to tell me where she lives so her family can see her bloodied corpse!" Mutilator yelled, holding his sword out in front of him threateningly. Suddenly in my arms, (y/n) began to shift, then being pulled directly from them. Her legs started running, and she was being dragged by Mutilator directly for his sword.

Horror immediately filled my body. "NO! NO!" I screamed, shooting out ice, running towards her as fast as I could, my flames bursting out uncontrollably. Deku too was running, trying to catch her before it was too late. I desperately screamed at Mutilator to stop, but it was too late. I froze when I saw Mutilators sword emerge from (y/n)'s back. Pain overcame my heart as it felt like it had been shattered. (y/n) was there, in front of me, impaled. I wanted this all to be a bad dream, I needed this all to be a bad dream.

Mutilator pulled the sword from her, and she suddenly fell limp to the ground, blood pouring from the open wound. I was brought back to reality, my surroundings thrown completely off, unable to hear the sirens in the background as it was just me and Mutilator. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I screamed, running towards Mutilator and not holding back. I shot flames towards him, shot sharp darts of ice at him, so many that despite him being quick he couldn't avoid them all, and ended up with three in his arm. "YOU BASTARD, I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed uncontrollably, shooting ice towards him at record speed. Deku went after him too, giving me a moment to run over to (y/n).

"(Y/N)! Stay awake, you can't die on me, I won't let you! You have to stay awake, please, you have to!" I pleaded but there was no response from her, only blood trickling down her chin from her mouth. Her eyes were open, her beautiful (e/c) eyes, and she seemed to be aware that it was me holding her. Her breathing laboured as her eyes began to flutter close. "No! No (y/n), don't, don't!" Water droplets landed on her cheeks and it was only then that I realised I was sobbing. "P-please don't go... I-I love you..." Her eyes closed, and her chest seemed to stop rising.

Suddenly next to me was three paramedics and a stretcher, and completely unaware of how it happened I turned to see Mutilator wrapped tightly up in a straight jacket, being hauled into the back of a large metal truck. There were several heroes around the alleyway and the street beyond, many police officers and a couple of ambulances. "Shoto, we need to take her now," one of the paramedics said, two of them lifting her up onto the stretcher, immediately running her to the ambulance. I remained frozen in the alleyway, tears flowing from my eyes as guilt piled up inside of me. I shouldn't of interned her, Deku was right, like always. If I had just listened to him, she'd still be alive.

- Timeskip -

The sun was rising, and I was sat in the police station with a coffee on the table in front of me, untouched. I chewed on my lip as I thought about her, her amazing talent, her kindness, her beauty. Guilt was suffocating me; I could barely stand it. I was the reason she was dead.

Barely anyone had approached me all night, Deku perhaps telling them to stay away in case I was to snap. I didn't feel like I would snap however, I simply felt hollow. Empty inside. I had her employment papers on my desk back at the office, hoping she would've signed them, hoping she'd want to stay with me. Now I would have to go back to the office and know that she'd never be there.

"SHOTO!" Deku's loud shout suddenly snapped me from my deep thoughts. I looked up at him, and he seemed out of breath but he was smiling. "It's (y/n)... she's alive!"

I stood up sharply, knocking the coffee and spilling it all over the table. My eyes were wide and my heart was beating faster then it probably should. Without realising, tears escaped my eyes as I ran straight past Deku, adrenaline taking me all the way to the hospital. I ignored all the shouts from fans and burst through the hospital doors, demanding the receptionist tell me what room she was in.

As quick as I could I ran towards the intensive care unit, stopping outside the door with her name written on the paper under the door number. I slammed the door open to find it empty of doctors, only (y/n) laying in the middle, on a hospital bed, only being kept alive through a life support machine. My heart broke at the sight. Bandages were wrapped tightly around her, the mask covered most of her beautiful face, her fingers lay limp by her side. The only noise in the room was the beeping on the support machine.

I crept up to her, tears falling from my eyes before collapsing next to her bed, landing on my knees. I clung onto her hand desperately, just hoping she'd wake up. "You promised..." I mumbled. "You promised you'd be safe... why did you lie?"

"Shoto," I heard a voice say behind me. I knew immediately that it was Deku.

"You were right Deku, I should've never offered her an internship. It's because of me that she's lying here. She almost died because I was being selfish-,"

"No, I wasn't right Shoto. I never realised just how much you cared for her, dare I say love her. I'm sorry I was so judgemental about the whole situation, I shouldn't of been. She is going to pull through this Shoto, and that will be because of you. She'll pull through because she'll want to see you again, because she wouldn't want you to be upset. You're going to be the reason she lives," he said, coming in and crouching beside me. I had never felt so weak and vulnerable before as I hunched over and began crying. I was thankful for Deku, and his ability to calm me down.

I stayed with her all day, only leaving whenever the doctors needed to do checks or whenever I needed food. I brought her back bouquets of flowers and boxes of chocolates ready for when she woke up. It had been a few days in which her parents came and stayed with her also; they both thanked me for saving her but them thanking me only filled me with more guilt.

It had been four days and I was on my way to spend my day with her yet again. I walked through the hospital quickly, needing to see her but when I approached the door I heard voices. In particular, I heard (y/n)'s voice. The hospital door suddenly slid open and out walked her doctor, and I caught a glimpse of her behind him. She was smiling, sitting up and looking incredibly healthy. "Shoto sir, she woke up just this morning. You can head on in if you like," the doctor said, stepping aside.

I did just that, walking in slowly towards her. She was smiling brightly, tears in her eyes and I couldn't stop some coming to mine as well. "Hello Shoto," she said quietly. Unable to stop myself I ran up to her and tackled her into a hug, her collapsing back onto her bed. She laughed lightly as she hugged me back, her arms around my neck. My heart was going crazy, my thoughts were whirling rapidly. I lifted myself up a little to look at her as she wore a closed-eye smile.

Before I could stop myself I pressed my lips against her warm inviting ones which began kissing me back. I ran my hand through her hair gently, and tried to be careful not to press any part of my body against her wounds. Our lips moved against each others passionately, and just as I was about to pull away she pushed the back of my head back down into a more loving kiss. I couldn't get enough, and cupped her cheek to feel it a little wet from tears. I couldn't tell whether they were hers or mine, but we carried on kissing, addicted to each other.

After another minute or two we had to pull away for breath, us both looking into each others eyes. We both wore unbreakable smiles, and I wiped the tears gently from her cheek. "I've been waiting to do that," I admitted and she laughed in relief.

"I've been waiting for you to do that," she said making me laugh also. "I'm sorry I broke my promise," she added but I shook my head.

"I was the one who got you in the danger to begin with, if I hadn't of recruited you- mmph!"

She had pulled me in by my top, crashing her lips onto mine and kissing me desperately which I happily returned. She then pushed me away a little, looking sternly into my eyes. "If you hadn't of recruited me, I wouldn't of been able to do that," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"She has a point," a voice from behind us said, making us both jump. I pulled away from (y/n) and looked around to see Deku standing there with a smirk on his face, Uraraka standing behind him. "Glad to see you're okay, (y/n)."

We spent the morning together, (y/n) and Uraraka immediately hitting it off. I couldn't stop staring at her, and secretly wanted Deku and Uraraka to leave so I could be with (y/n) alone. It had reached afternoon by the time Uraraka suggested leaving, the two of them waving goodbye as they left.

She adjusted herself on the bed to make a space next to her, ushering me to join her which I happily did. Being careful of all the wires we ended in a comfy cuddling position, her head resting on my chest. "I won't leave your side, (y/n)," I whispered, kissing her head through her hair.

"If you won't leave my side does that mean I'm your girlfriend?"

I blushed at this question and looked down at her smiling face. "Yeah... i-if you want to be of course," I mumbled timidly.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Shoto," she whispered, looking up at me with her bright (e/c) eyes. Like a magnet, we both leaned in, sharing a passionate and loving kiss, with many more to come in our future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 789 26
In which two boys, come together through arranged marriage. Lee Minho and Han Jisung had never known each other existence or talked with each other t...
114K 3.2K 37
โEVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSHโž Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
827K 12.6K 49
โš DISCONTINUEDโš  โš Responding to comments cause its funnyโš 
117K 2.2K 35
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž... You were so excited for the class 1...