Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 😸
Chapter 2 😺
Chapter 3 😺
Chapter 4 😺
Chapter 5 😺
Chapter 6 😺
Chapter 7 😸
Chapter 8 😺
Chapter 9 😺
Chapter 10 😺
Chapter 11😺
Chapter 12 😺
Chapter 13 😺
Chapter 14 😺
Chapter 15 😺
Chapter 16 😺
Chapter 17 😺
Chapter 18 😺
Chapter 20 😺
Annoucement
Chapter 21 😺
Chapter 22 😺
Chapter 23 😺
Chapter 24 😺
Chapter 25 😺
Chapter 26😺
Chapter 27 😺
Chapter 28 😺
Chapter 29 😺
Chapter 30 😺
Chapter 31 😺
Chapter 32 😺
Chapter 33 😺
Chapter 34 😺
Chapter 35 😺
Chapter 36 😺
Chapter 37 😺
Chapter 38 😺
Chapter 39 😺
Chapter 40 😺
Chapter 41 😺
Chapter 42 😺
Chapter 43 😺
Chapter 44 😺
Chapter 45😺
Chapter 46 😺
Chapter 47😺
Chapter 48😺
Chapter 50 😺
Chapter 51 😺
Chapter 52😺
Chapter 53 😺
Chapter 54 😺
Chapter 55😺
Chapter 56😺
Chapter 57😺
Chapter 58😺
Chapter 59😺
Chapter 60😺
Chapter 61😺
Chapter 62😺
Chapter 63😺
Chapter 64😺
Chapter 65😺
Chapter 66😺
Chapter 67😺
Chapter 68😺
Chapter 69😺
Chapter 70😺
Chapter 71😺
Chapter 72😺
Chapter 73😺
Chapter 74😺
Chapter 75😺
Chapter 76😺
Final Chapter 😺

Chapter 19 😺

28.9K 1.1K 243
By Melon1294

~NAMJOON POV~

Waking up the next morning with a massive hangover is not ideal. I don't want to be doing that again anytime soon but I have to admit it was kind of fun towards the end of the night and I remember everything of course.

I just wonder if y/n does since I couldn't hold my tongue and told her I love her. I've known for a while now but don't want to admit it because every time I do it reminds me of what I did to her.

Last night I tried my hardest to not look at the scars I left on her body but even with them her body is beautiful but dark memories for me and most importantly her.

I've loved her since I first saw her years ago and I acted out at my anger for loving someone that was the child of two people I hated the most in the world. I couldn't handle my emotions and I stupidly attacked her when I had the chance to be close to her. So stupid and childish.

Now that's we're living with her I thought I could push all that away but instead as soon as I saw her up close and at the shelter all the emotions came back. I didn't like it but now I've learned to accept it.

I love her.
I'm in love with her and now I'm second guessing the plan to destroy her life. She's nothing like her parents were and she knows nothing about what they did to hybrids in the underground world.

She doesn't know and I now don't want her to know. I want to protect her, even from myself sometimes.

Next to me while I'm my thoughts I could hear her snores. She was still naked but her bare back was facing me and the sheets covered her lower half with her long black hair draped over her shoulder.
She was cuddled into Taehyung who seemed to be shirtless. Was he naked too?

Am I naked?!

I sat up and picked up the sheet to look down at my lap. I had no T-shirt on but I had my boxer shorts on. Okay, that's what I thought.

I took off my shirt going to bed last night while I carried y/n to bed. Taehyung must of joined at some point in the night but he was dressed when I last saw him down stairs. I'm not gonna even bother trying to find out if he's naked too.

I wiped my hands over face to drag my hands up the way and ruffle through my hair in between my brown cat ears. I scratched the tip of my left one before yawning and slipping out the bed to go use y/ns bathroom.

I used her bathroom, doing my own business and washing my face to wake me up a little more. Then leaving the bathroom to find y/n and Taehyung are still cuddled to gather. It made me a little jealous but then pushed it to the side when I remembered I don't deserve her affection or anything from her actually.

Looking away from y/ns sleeping figure I sighed in frustration with myself but only to find Hoseok slightly smirking at me in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest and leaning up against the the frame of the door.

I knew what he was thinking right now. It was the fact I proved him right. He told me I would love her but little does he know I loved her years back as well.

He huffed out his chest with a quiet chuckle to then turn around and leave. I walked out the room after him and followed him all the way to the kitchen to where Jin was standing. He wasn't cooking my hunched over the kitchen island with a glass of water in front of his face groaning.

But when I stepped foot inside the room he sprung his head up to meet my eyes and gave me a silent warning. It's ridiculous, I would have to walk into the kitchen at some point.

"Did you have a good sleep Namjoon?" Hoseok

He turned around to face me with amusement in his voice and that same cocky smile that I'm growing to dislike right now.

"I did. Why? You jealous?"

He dropped his smug smile and frowned. I hit a spot I think.

"What's wrong? Not so cocky now huh?"

I chuckled but then he quickly started smiling again.

"You proved me right last night. I even saw the way you were looking at y/n this morning. I could smell the jealousy coming from you when you watched Tae and y/n cuddle." Hoseok

I rolled my eyes but then Jin stood up straight and picked up his water.

"Is she still naked by any chance?" Jin

I nod at him quietly and he smiles.

"Well I'm gonna go join them then." Jin

He walks out the room with the water and now it's just me and Hoseok in the room.

"Yes. You proved me right last night, so what?"

"How long did it take you to figure that one out?" Hoseok

His hands were not resting on his hips with a raised eyebrow and cocky grin.

"If you must know. Actually, I have loved her since the first day I saw her."

He drops the grin again and his hands that were on his hips.

"But that was years ago?" Hoseok

I sighed and nodded to walk across the kitchen  and open the cupboard that holds all the glass cups and things like that. I'm quite thirsty and I'll need to find the headache pills of Jin didn't beat me to it already and take the rest of them, unless y/n needs them, then I won't touch them for now.

"It was."

Now over to the sink I could feel Hoseoks stare burn into my body.

"So you're tell me you did what you did to her, knowing full well you love her?!" Hoseok

He whisper yelled and I just groaned at the memories and filled up my cup.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"What?! Why? Why would you do something like that?!" Hoseok

He looks out the clothes door bending backwards for a moment before looking back at me hole I took the chance to have a quick sip of my water.

"It's a poor excuse but I couldn't handle how much I love her and because I found out that she was their child I grew angry at myself and took it out on her when I was close enough to touch her. That's actually how I found them."

He frowns and tilts his head to the side.

"What are you talking about? Finding her mom and dad before we, you know?" Hoseok

I nodded and placed the glass down on the counter.

"Yes. I saw her days before that. She was swimming in a lake nearby and would draw whatever it was she was drawing. She did that for a few days, every day until I followed her back and found her parents outside their house and that's how I found them."

His eyes lit up  and his mouth formed a O shape like everything clicked in his mind.

"Ah, I see. Well now that you have confessed your love to y/n, if she remembers last night, what about our plan now?" Hoseok

I stared down at the glass in front of me. I was always determined to make sure we go through with this plan even knowing my love for her was very much real and tried to replace it with hate but I can't. I can't do it anymore. All the guys have developed feelings for her and I'm not surprised. She's a very special girl that deserves the world.

We took away her parents and I don't think I can handle much more and give her more pain than she's already been through. She's been through a lot and she only asks for live in return and we're going to give it to her.

"I can't do it."

I shook my head with the palms of my hands on the counter still not looking at him but I can sense the excitement radiating off him.

"Yes! Finally!! Oh gosh Namjoon we were all so worried about all this, now we don't have to worry about this and can live like a family! I'm gonna go tell the guys." Hoseok

But before he can leave I look up at him and stop him before he leaves.

"But before with telling Taehyung and Jin. They're with her right now."

He rolls his eyes but doesn't remove the smile on his face. It's been a long time since I've seen him this happy and it makes me even more happy to know that this decision will not only make him happy but everyone else in this house happy.

"I'm not an idiot Namjoon. I can tell them later." Hoseok

He then runs out the kitchen and I'm left alone with my thoughts. This has to be the right thing to do right?

Of course it is. Y/n is not like her parents and has shown us nothing but love and with me at least has tried so hard to gain our trust and affection and I think now I should start to reveal my emotions more to y/n and push away all negative feelings about the whole thing.

It's like a little family. A family I've always wanted for all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.5K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
857 54 23
Jin is lonely, despite his two best friends. Hoseok worries about Jin non stop. Yoongi is a hybrid with trust issues. Namjoon's parents are dead and...
3.7K 1K 24
──────❝𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭❞────── Yana Kang, a self-reliant teenager, exhibits a profound self-awareness, despite her unfortunate hi...
226K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...