Seeking Vengeance On Behalf O...

By MyAngelJustin

A week before her 18th birthday, Lia Delgado's life changes for the worst when her parents are shot a few inc... More

Chapter 1- Welcome to Friday night dinner
Chapter 2- Flirt
Chapter 3- Monster
Chapter 4- Wait, what?
Chapter 5- Focus Lia
Chapter 6- Iron Fist
Chapter 8- Warehouse
Chapter 9- Pleasure
Chapter 10- Shits and giggles
You tell me :) *IMPORTANT*
Chapter 11- Questions
Chapter 12- Get out!
Chapter 13- Breakfast
Chapter 14- My name is
Chapter 15- Little voice
Chapter 16- Profess your love
Chapter 17- In the darkness
Chapter 18- Road trip
Chapter 19- Beauty and evil
Chapter 20- The look
Chapter 21- Treasuring
Chapter 22- Don't lie
Chapter 23- Don't say it
Chapter 24- Heartbeat
Chapter 25- Betrayal
Finally
Author's note

Chapter 7- Spontaneous

388 26 2
By MyAngelJustin

“That’s all of it.” Justin dropped his large suitcase just outside my bedroom door. It took him three trips to bring all his six suitcases up. We had just arrived back from the warehouse and he went to collect all his things from Max’s place.

“You’re room’s the door next to mine, do you need any help unpacking?” I looked at him while he took a seat near my feet at the end of my bed.

“No, I got it.” He declined.

“Alright well, everything is pretty normal, you have your own bathroom just like you had at Max’s and everything else is where you normally would find it. Food in the kitchen, TV in the living room, uh, there’s a few other rooms and things that I had built in when I bought the place, if you look around you’ll find it all on your own. Just stay out of my room.” 

“That’s gonna be tough considering this is where I’m sleeping.”

“Um, no.” I stood from my bed slowly stepping to my door motioning the direction of Justin’s room “You’re room is over th-“

“Here.” He finished, pulling me to stand in between his legs. He gazed up at me from where he sat on my bed with a look that told me I wasn’t going to win this disagreement.

“You’re a piece of work.” I crossed my arms.

“Sorry, babe but I’m not sleeping anywhere but here.” His hands slithered to the back of my legs holding them.

“We’ll see about that.” I stood my ground. He was not sleeping in my bed I would make sure of it.

A shriek escaped my mouth when I was thrown on my back on the bed. Justin hovered over me with his face right above mine.

“If you can get me off you then you win and I’ll sleep in my own room.” He smiled confidently.

“Okay.” I smiled keeping my eyes fixed on his. I waited a few moments before I brought my hand up to Justin’s arm that he used to hold himself up. He noticed and quickly grabbed my wrist pinning it closely above my head. I did the same with the other hand resulting Justin to pin that one down too.

“You’re terrible at this.” He chuckled.

My smile didn’t fade as I now had him just where I wanted. I wrapped my legs around his hips pulling his body onto mine which quickly stopped the soft melody of his infection laughter. I stretched my arms out and he fell onto my chest, I took that moment to flip us over with me now straddling him.

“I win.” I smiled triumphantly.

“I’m impressed.” He mirrored my expression while setting his hands on my thighs which made me become aware of my position on him. His small touch was enough to get tingles radiating through my body. It was calming and tender but also made me lose my breath.

“Y-Yeah, enjoy your room.” I stuttered, in a bit of a daze while I got up from his lap.

The door bell rang and I took that as the perfect moment to rush out of the room and get it. It was like my body reacted to his so easily and it only wanted more contact.

“Hey.” Max greeted when I answered the door. “The guys and I are going to dinner then we might be going to the club after, do you and Justin wanna come?”

“I’m down.” Justin said from behind me

 “And you, Lia?” Max asked.

“No thanks, I’m taking this one out.” I gave him a small smile. “Have fun.” I called out when they both left.

*****

“Look who it is, I haven’t seen you since Friday.” Mike said loudly from behind his desk when he saw me walk in.  I realised I hadn’t been shooting at all this past weekend. I had been caught up with Justin most of the time. I texted Mike as soon as Max and Justin had gone to see if he would be here.

“It’s Monday, it’s only been two days.” I smiled.

“Yeah and for you that’s two years, you’re here almost every day.” He chuckled, standing from his chair. Mike doesn’t know my reasons for being here so much. I think he just assumed that I enjoyed it.

“How’s all the paper work? I thought we could do a little training together if you’re not busy.”

“Like you even need to train,” He scoffed jokingly. “I’m sorted, thank god. What did you wanna do?”

“I was thinking maybe long distance shooting, I could use a little more practise on that.”

“Mm, okay.” He glanced at me rummaging through his drawer for the keys to the room we would be working in and a key to unlock the cabinet with the guns.

Once we were inside the room Mike began setting up everything, he lined the large table at the back of the room with different guns and all the bullets.

“So, what did you get up to this weekend that was so occupying to not come and visit me?”

I let out a soft laugh, “Nothing, just the club and then spent the day with a friend.”

“It was with a guy wasn’t it?”

“What would make you think that?”

“I can spot a cheater when I see one”

“Who am I cheating on?”

“Me! He must be a hell of a lot worth it if you’re giving up your sacred shooting time.”

“Not true. It’s not like that with him.” I crossed my arms, Justin and I were just getting to know each other and if anything, going out with him yesterday was a good thing because I was able to find out the gang knew where he stayed and remove my friends from a messy situation.

“So it is a guy!”

“Shut up, Mike. Why don’t you tell me about your girls then huh?” I smiled.

“Alright, let’s see how I can help.” He avoided the question with a tainted pink colour on his cheeks while he passed me a gun.

“Aw, Mike who-“

 “Shut up, Lia. Let’s just shoot.” He cut me off hiding his smile.

*****

The next morning the sun warmed my face with its strong heat rays shining through the white curtains and brightening up my room.

I stretched rubbing my eyes while getting up and going into the bathroom to remove the tangles in my hair, wash my pale morning face and brush my teeth.

I pulled my bedroom door open and noticed the suitcases of Justin’s were no longer there which meant he had probably taken them into his room when he got back from the club last night. It must have been really late because when I got back at one thirty in the morning and only fell asleep at two, he still wasn’t back.

I grabbed a few strawberries from the fridge and threw them into a bowl. I popped one in my mouth while searching for the extra remote I normally kept in the kitchen for the TV.I found it clicking the power button from behind the countertop overlooking the living room.

I groaned when the remote didn’t want to work and took another strawberry while walking over to the living room to use the other remote. Finally getting the TV to turn on I put the music channel loud enough to hear but still soft because Justin was probably still asleep.

Turning around to head back to the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed bright pink fabric on my fluffy white rug that was underneath my glass coffee table in front of my grey couch.

I squinted my eyes to examine the odd object.

What is tha- Oh my god!

That’s a thong! That’s not my thong!

I pulled my face in complete disgust while looking between the thong and the rest of the open plan apartment to see if there was any other repulsive clothing.

I slowly walked around it with my mind running while going back to the kitchen.

I heard to voices coming from Justin’s room and that’s when I started putting two and two together. Seconds later an overly dyed head of hair emerged from the room with Justin following close behind. I watched him from where I stood in the kitchen and him closing his bedroom door behind him which was placed along the wall in the big living room.

He was shirtless with baggy red basketball shorts covering his legs and his hair stood in all directions resembling he had a really busy night, and judging by the girl wearing a short dress- I assumed was from the night before- lazily stepping in front of his towards the front door, I was definitely right.

I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t enjoy waking up to see him like that every day.

Justin didn’t notice me watching while he kept his eyes focused on her ass following her to the door.

I quickly stood by the kitchen doorway making the girl do a double take at me and pause her movements. Justin removed his eyes from her behind almost saying something till he saw me.

“Good Morning.” I smiled putting another strawberry in my mouth.

“Who are you? You already have another girl here!” She turned looking at Justin.

“Wha- no. She uh-.”

“This is my apartment love. But judging by the outburst I’m assuming he had you trembling last night.” I glanced at Justin for a moment remembering what he told me when I was in his room at Max’s.

 “I didn’t hear anything last night though, so don’t worry, at least you still have a little left of your dignity left while you do the walk of shame down my hall.”

“Please, I’m not ashamed to say I slept with him.” She gave me a dirty look causing me to smile wider.   

“Right well, could you please remove your stripper coloured, two man tent off my living room rug, this isn’t a strip club.” I leaded against the wall.

She was flabbergasted as she looked between me a Justin who stood there with a straight face.

I watched her walked and collect her underwear then walk back over to Justin and I who watched her.

“Thanks for stopping by, please let yourself out.” I held up my hand in the direction if the door. She was speechless, I knew I was being a bitch but maybe she would rethink her decisions of being someone’s one night stand and actually get some respect for herself.

She uneasily stepped down the passage to the front door with her head lowered and closed it behind her.

“Now that’s an authentic walk of shame for you.” I said laughing quietly going back into the kitchen to eat more strawberries.

 “Two man ten?” Justin broke out into laughter finally speaking.

“You should really teach your girls some respect when they come home with you. You have really bad taste.” I smiled.

 “Now you’re just dissing yourself.”

I hid my smile from him trying not to react to what he just implied.

“I don’t mind you bringing home someone or anything, just try to do it in your room. I’d prefer not to have whore-y underwear lying around the apartment.” I stated. “And make sure to disinfect your sheets.”

Being around Ben and Nate for years now, I was used to this kind of thing, just not in the cleanliness of my homey apartment.

“I’m sorry, babe.” He pulled me into him wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

“Ew, Justin! No! You smell like cheap perfume, sweat and regrets, stop!” I whined shimming out of his hold. “I need to go bath in bleach.”

“Come shower with me.” He chuckled.

“Sure.”

“What?”

“I’ll shower with you.”

Justin smirked, hastily stepping forward and picked me up.  His hands rested on my ass with my legs dangling down each side of his body. He put me back down when we were in his bathroom letting me slid down still keeping me against him.

His finger tips grazed my bare back that was open from the baggy crop I wore for pyjamas. He didn’t take his eyes from mine as he pulled my top over my head leaving me in my black bra.

“That’s all I’m taking off.” I said softly when he dropped my top onto the tilled floor.

He nodded, removing his shorts to leave him in his black Calvin Klein.

We both stepped into the large glass enclosed shower. The head of the shower was dead centre above us. Water droplets splashed onto the shower floor out of the big square shower head. It was modern just like the rest of the apartment. There was also a few other settings and jets around the shower.

Only when I looked up from my wet toes while standing under the water and made eye contact with Justin who stood under the water too, did I notice what I had actually agreed to.

I was standing in my pyjama shorts with only my bra with Justin in the shower with his boxers.

The water washed over our bodies hitting the floor loudly while we stood a foot apart looking at each other through the water. Justin came closer sliding one arm around me. His golden hair was now darker from it being wet.

“I knew you’ve always wanted me.” He smirked.

“You’re kidding right? You just slept with someone. I just agreed to shower with you, don’t get ahead of yourself.”

“To be honest I’m surprised you’re standing here with my right now.”

“I like to be spontaneous.” I shrugged with a smile which he returned before leaning over and grabbing the body wash.

“Wash all my worries away, sweetheart.” He poured it into my hand and put the bottle back down.

“You want me to do it?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“You just use every opportunity to be a flirt don’t you?” I shook my head, rubbing my hands together.

I rubbed my hands in circular motions from his shoulders down his chest and over his toned abs. I could feel his burning stare on my face the entire time as I dragged my finger nails from his happy trail back up to his shoulders and down his arm.

Slowly I reached his hands threading my soapy fingers through his and finally looking back at his stare. He tightly held my hands pushing me back into the glass door. I shrieked softly at the cold glass on my back.

“My turn.” He let go of my hands, putting soap into his own and started at my wrists. His large hands smeared a layer of the soapy bubbles up to my shoulders.  His fingers where so soft like feathers tickling my chest as he began to get closer to my cleavage and arrogantly keeping his twinkling eyes on mine. He tried to hide his smile waiting for me to say something.

“Justin, stop!” I giggled.

“You’re such a nun.” He rubbed the body wash on my stomach.

“Lying is a sin. You know you’re talking shit.”

“Yeah, I know.” He slipped both arms around me pulling me against his bare body causing a reaction of butterflies to erupt.

No, oh my god, no. Why am I getting all fuzzy inside?!

Stop, just stop butterflies, I didn’t say it was okay for you to rage around inside of me!

“I wouldn’t have moved in if I knew you were going to be boring.” He finished.

“So you moved in, in hopes of getting something from me? What an asshole move, Bieber.”

“Being an asshole is one of my best qualities, Miss Delgado.” He joked.

*****

Later that evening I had stayed in my bedroom, Justin had left sometime after we showered and hadn’t been home all day.

I heard the door opening then closing

“Lia, can I ask you something?” Justin said standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

“Um, sure.” I furrowed my eyebrows together.

“I have to go check out this place for, uh- that favour I told you about and Colin can’t make it so I have to go on my own but  I need someone for backup.”

“Justin, I told you, I’m not up for working together.” I sighed watching him take a seat at my feet on my bed.

“Yeah, I know that but this thing that we’re doing, this is the furthest Colin and I have gotten and as you can tell Colin isn’t really the killing type. You’re the only person I know I could be guaranteed help if I need it. I’m not going to kill anybody or anything, but apparently its one of the guys we’re looking for that’s been hiding out in this warehouse and the only way I can actually know is if I go there.”

“Isn’t there someone else that can help you?”

“I wouldn’t be asking you if there was.”

I sat up straight next to him letting out another sigh.

“You’re not killing anybody right?” I asked.

“No, strictly there to see if the guy is actually staying there, then we leave and I go back the next time when I have a plan to actually kill him.”

“And this guy,” I looked at him. “Is there a reason for you going after him?” I questioned.

I had to know, I was in no way about to help him if it would be defeating everything I had been doing.  

“Revenge.” He said a tone softer looking at me.

I faced my closet for a few moments before knowing what I was going to say.

“I’m in.”

A/N

I want to say thank you to everyone who left me a comment or vote or told me what they think. It gave me a lot of insipiration.

Tell a friend to tell a friend to read my story :P

Leave a COMMENT and VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
1.3M 21.1K 77
Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has plans to go to school in the big city o...