Chapter 7- Spontaneous

“That’s all of it.” Justin dropped his large suitcase just outside my bedroom door. It took him three trips to bring all his six suitcases up. We had just arrived back from the warehouse and he went to collect all his things from Max’s place.

“You’re room’s the door next to mine, do you need any help unpacking?” I looked at him while he took a seat near my feet at the end of my bed.

“No, I got it.” He declined.

“Alright well, everything is pretty normal, you have your own bathroom just like you had at Max’s and everything else is where you normally would find it. Food in the kitchen, TV in the living room, uh, there’s a few other rooms and things that I had built in when I bought the place, if you look around you’ll find it all on your own. Just stay out of my room.” 

“That’s gonna be tough considering this is where I’m sleeping.”

“Um, no.” I stood from my bed slowly stepping to my door motioning the direction of Justin’s room “You’re room is over th-“

“Here.” He finished, pulling me to stand in between his legs. He gazed up at me from where he sat on my bed with a look that told me I wasn’t going to win this disagreement.

“You’re a piece of work.” I crossed my arms.

“Sorry, babe but I’m not sleeping anywhere but here.” His hands slithered to the back of my legs holding them.

“We’ll see about that.” I stood my ground. He was not sleeping in my bed I would make sure of it.

A shriek escaped my mouth when I was thrown on my back on the bed. Justin hovered over me with his face right above mine.

“If you can get me off you then you win and I’ll sleep in my own room.” He smiled confidently.

“Okay.” I smiled keeping my eyes fixed on his. I waited a few moments before I brought my hand up to Justin’s arm that he used to hold himself up. He noticed and quickly grabbed my wrist pinning it closely above my head. I did the same with the other hand resulting Justin to pin that one down too.

“You’re terrible at this.” He chuckled.

My smile didn’t fade as I now had him just where I wanted. I wrapped my legs around his hips pulling his body onto mine which quickly stopped the soft melody of his infection laughter. I stretched my arms out and he fell onto my chest, I took that moment to flip us over with me now straddling him.

“I win.” I smiled triumphantly.

“I’m impressed.” He mirrored my expression while setting his hands on my thighs which made me become aware of my position on him. His small touch was enough to get tingles radiating through my body. It was calming and tender but also made me lose my breath.

“Y-Yeah, enjoy your room.” I stuttered, in a bit of a daze while I got up from his lap.

The door bell rang and I took that as the perfect moment to rush out of the room and get it. It was like my body reacted to his so easily and it only wanted more contact.

“Hey.” Max greeted when I answered the door. “The guys and I are going to dinner then we might be going to the club after, do you and Justin wanna come?”

“I’m down.” Justin said from behind me

 “And you, Lia?” Max asked.

“No thanks, I’m taking this one out.” I gave him a small smile. “Have fun.” I called out when they both left.

*****

“Look who it is, I haven’t seen you since Friday.” Mike said loudly from behind his desk when he saw me walk in.  I realised I hadn’t been shooting at all this past weekend. I had been caught up with Justin most of the time. I texted Mike as soon as Max and Justin had gone to see if he would be here.