MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

Bởi PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]

21.6K 312 52
Bởi PinkPvssycat

Jennie's POV:

Lisa was getting better and I was relieved even if it was still two more weeks to go. At least, my baby could be soon, leaving here. I smiled from ears to ears, thinking about we would have so much time together while I was now cuddling her.

"Nini?" - Suddenly I heard her call. Her voice seemed trembling, anyway. Yet I didn't answer. Again, she blurted out, "Nini-ahh?" - And with that I knew why she was being like this.

A smirk left in the corner of my lips deviously as soon as I noticed something sensitive against my knee. It had been long enough that we didn't touch each other and she might need it now. So? I didn't mind fulfill her wish. I grinned as one of my hand, slowly sliding down through her abdomen to her lower part and it finally ended up on her large member which I could easily measure the whole length by tracing my finger on her outline. She didn't wear any boxers tho. Just patient-pants and her long shaft.

"B-Baby.. what are you doing?" - Lisa stutteringly asked once my palm moved slightly on her. I then looked up, giving my baby the secured answer.

"Sshh.. relax. I'm doing what you want. Regard me as your nurse, alright?

My patient agreeably nodded and another smirk was showed up from me while I began to stroke her large cock through her pants. A soft, gentle moan elicited whisperingly to my ear.

"Umm.. you might be sore." - I innocently said as my fingers continued stroking on her meat tenderly, letting it get bigger and bigger as it would.

"So bad of me if I don't take care of it." - I added, seductively looking up at her while Lisa just bit her lips.

My hand didn't leave her thing tho even if I was having conversation. Her erection kept reacting strongly toward my touch and I knew she couldn't hold her eager any longer. So I pushed down her pant, gave her standing-cock spring free.

It was extremely large as I always proudly bragged. The tip was pale pink, just like mushroom strawberry. Taste sweet and luscious. I bit my lips, didn't deny at my own compliment while I planted my palm on her tip, dragging down slowly through her length. Her body became shivered as it surrendered under my touch. Lisa whimpered, having her breathe heavy and it was time I decided to wrap this thick meat in my hand.

"Uhh!" - She agaped, feeling the grip on her thing, "Fuck, Nini... move your hand!" - My baby irritatedly spat out as she couldn't wait to be jerked off.

"No Nini here! You're my patient and I do what I have to." - I replied my word and my hand began to squeeze her more, got her moan as I finally stroked her shaft fully.

"Wow, Long and thick!" - My devil smile appeared while her stand-tall, erecting cock was enfolded and getting steady stroke through my palm.

Lisa moaned, shutting her eyes tight, biting in her lips and focused on the feeling that I gave. My hand continued moving up and down, pushing her foreskin firmly, corresponding to the rhythm of my speed while I occasionally squeezed on her glans which already produced pre-cum.

"Fuck.. I want you.." - She blurted out, looking at me who was busy playing with her dick. I adverted my eyes to her and started to release the thick meat slowly, letting it twitch repeatedly in the air.

The pupils which were full of lust, started to stare at my patient ravishingly as I sat up beside her. She eyes-fucking me.

"How do you want me?" - I asked, eyes didn't take off her.

"I don't know. I want my medicine. Suck it and slurp it rough." - She demanded and my upper teeth claimed my bottom lip as I was hit by her words. I faked a sad look.

"It would be my pleasure to give you what you deserve but.. how?" - I asked, pretending like there was none of way, and a respond was quickly said. Brief and strong.

"Sit on my face."

The alluring smirk left once I perceived. I then began to pull down my skirt along with my panties. It was a bit sticky due to the liquid, releasing from my core and the clarity was sliding along. So I decided to let my panties drop down on the floor, before I went up to straddle her head between my knees where my soak pussy position above her face. I lustfully looked at her.

"Ready for your medicine?" - A question raised up with the tongue snaked out to lick on my upper lip innocently while my right hand slid to cup my mound, sheepishly tried to hide it. Lisa didn't say anything, just peeled off my hand and her hot breathe tickled my center.

"Ready, always."

A quick sweep immediately land over my pussy, as soon as she finished her word, got my knees weak. So I quickly grabbed the headboard to support my straddling. Her tongue began to drop down, flat and relax, surely wet because of her saliva, then she used her entire length at the bottom of my vulva, before moving her tongue upward to run it passed over my clit. Pleasure moan blurted out tremblingly.

"Ahhh~" - I whimpered at how good she traveled around my area while my baby started running her tongue back and forth, sweeping my pussy like she swept the floor.

Sweat continued dripping off me as heat unlimitedly increased. Looked like the air-con didn't work, so I took off my own shirt, threw to the rolling-shelf beside, before unhooked my bra and grabbed my naked boobs tightly. But the grab quickly got distracted once Lisa made her tongue flicked on my clit that my legs shook.

"B~Babyy...!" - My knees closed around her head but the girl didn't care. She continued flicking her sloppy tongue on my whole mound from the bottom, up to the top that made my pussy lips giving the entrance before she intentionally dipped two fingers inside my dripping hole, got me jolted.

"Fuck!!" - I cursed, arching my back as it quickly dropped back when she started moving her fingers. Her eyes glued at how my pussy wrapped them tight and she moaned along her thrust, with me.

"Ahhh~ Lisa.. your long middle's going deep!!" - I cried out as trying to remain my trembling knees strong, straddling above her face and let her fingers poked inside me roughly while I grabbed my boobs right, enjoying the speed.

"Damn, Jennie!!! You're fucking soak down there!!" - Lisa finally blurted out. She rated up her fingers, pumping in my hole to produce more juice.

She couldn't move her whole body anyway because her right shoulder still hurt, but she at least, still could use her left hand to fuck me deep. So deep.

"Fuck— you touched the right spot. Yes... thrust me like that." - My hips moved in the air while Lisa's long fingers teasing my hole nonstop. She poked it, pounded it, and fasten the thrust firmly that my legs couldn't hold in the same place anymore, as they got trembling, and became weaker once it soon reached its destination.

"Ahhh~ Lisa... I'm close.." - I whimpered while my pussy wall clenched tight around her fingers. The girl just nodded and speeded up her thrust more until she broke my dike.

"Fuckkk~" - Splash of juice dropped as my baby slowly pulled out her fingers to lick each of them attractively.

"Wow, my medicine tastes so good!" - She gave the feedback with her seductive voice. She added, "I know we never fuck with beginners. You let me play with your pussy and lick it off of my fingers..." - She said, and her filth provoke, made my juice didn't stop from flowing itself out of my cave. I bit my own lips as my hand feeling my swollen pussy, giving soft friction. Her eyes stared at it.

"And I don't lick enough."

The tongue of her then darted out again, flatly, after she finished her opinion. She made it relax and wide to welcome my wet-still pussy to plant on. And so? I lowered my hips and not even have the proper sit, Lisa already captured my mound with her open mouth, got me agaped.

"Oh god—"

My thighs closed tight around her head, yet my pussy claimed more touch. Lisa began to slurp me into her full mouth and my pussy got sucked sloppily while she used her tongue to massage my clit. My hips began to buck back and forth on her mouth, feedback to how her tongue work. The vary speed that she gave was firm and speedy that my legs continued shaking nonstop.

Lisa was eating my slutty pussy out like her life depended on it. Her tongue did the curling up and used it to penetrate me, deep inside. I grinded my hips along to pleasure myself more. The speed of her tongue kept running vigorously that it was now thrusting my hole in and out so aggressive.

My boobs was bouncing due to my hips buck while I rode her sloppy tongue satisfactorily. My hands immediately went to hold them both, avoided from jumping too much while my pussy got shoved inside. Lisa went on her tongue-fuck for another while, before she pulled away breathlessly.

Since I hated wasting the precious time, I took this opportunity to turn over, and so she could suck me during her dick danced in front of my eyes.

It was getting larger as it sprang free with its healthy vein growing around. I bit my own lips tight, looking at her strong-building cock. I couldn't wait to swallow her deep, fully in my— fuck!!

I suddenly groaned due to the pleasure that Lisa's tongue entertained me. It was now tracing between my pussy lips back and forth before she nuzzled my hole. Then again, she poked it in with her entire length. I moaned loud.

"Ahhh~ fuckkk.. give me more of your tongue..." - I screamed, grinding my hips while my hole was being filled. My eyes still glued at her dick which twitching in the air and she began to move her left hand to wrap her fingers around her own hard-rock cock so she could jerk herself off while sucking my pussy.

We both groaned in pleasure. Lisa continued stroking her dick powerfully with her O-formed fingers and my hips, bucking back and forth from her chin to her mouth and repeatedly re-do the action that my pussy could rub speedily against her lips.

"Ahhh yeahh~ it feels so good.." - I moaned, pursing my lips while stared at the pre-cum which squirted out of her. And with that, I leaned down to swing my tongue on it, stealing some drop.

"Fuck!!" - Lisa groaned as her breathe hit in my hole. I smirked and pressed my pussy deeper to shut her mouth up while my warm tongue traveled up her length before swirled around her tip. Lisa moaned with her mouth full.

I licked her long, thick shaft like a lollipop and my lips started to form a big O, making sure that I could take all of this twitching meat, deep in my mouth. Lisa moaned even more, letting my hot tongue slid through her entire length before I bobbed up and down firmly.

My mouth and pussy, both completely felt freaking good. My hips wouldn't stop grinding on her lips while my mouth kept bobbing continuously, until my chin pressed on her tummy and her tip hit deep through my throat. Luckily, I got no gag reflex.

Her cock was extending itself and I had to widen my mouth while I hummed loudly. Lisa's breathe became unsteady as it sounded breathless. I knew she soon shot her hot liquid and so I speeded up my sucking pace while my hips did the same to her lips. Seconds went by and fuck!! She splashed her hot cum in my mouth. So sweet of her. I swallowed every drop.

"Mmmm~" - The voice raised after and I felt my cum also flow out while having her tongue tried to clean all the mess she made. I smirked, letting my sloppy pussy moved from her lips and I faced her again after I sat on her tummy. She continued with her doe-eyes stared at my naked-body, "Look like my nurse still has her full energy."

"She of course does." - I seductively replied.

"Oh, mind to prove me?"

Lisa raised her sarcastic eyebrows at me and I hated the fact that I was so wet for her. I bit my lips before my knees stood up to straddle her waist, holding her dick haftly with my hand and let her tip slip through my craving hole, as we both groaned simultaneously to how her cocked slowly glide inside my pussy.

"Fuck, you're hot like an oven!!" - Lisa proudly said and I began to move my hips up and down, wrapping her thick dick with my pussy wall. My boobs bounced as they followed the fast pace I gave, and so I grabbed them tight, squeezing my own nipples while I repeated the squat strongly on her cock.

"Damn, you're fucking gorgeous!" - My baby complained as she slapped my ass with her hand and I smiled, eyeing the girl who got her dick thrust up inside my hole.

Lisa bit her lips. She tried to suppress herself from giving the loud moan and my hips was frantically grounding down to let her tip hit deeper. Lisa's dick kept twitching inside me, driving my head crazy while my eyes continued rolling back every time she did her thrust. I then leaned myself down to passionately kiss my baby as my tongue asked for the entrance. She parted her lips to let my tongue in and we declared the war with each other's slipperiness.

My body trembled and I suddenly felt Lisa trying to help by pounding her dick up more profound with my hips buck down. She might forgot about the wound.

Our lower parts continued having the deep and rough conversation while the uppers, kissing with each other like there was no tomorrow. We both groaned between our kiss and I got the feel that her thick cock hit the right spot inside. My pussy clenched tight around her and my body shivered when she finally thrusted up, hitting the g-spot.

"Ahhh~ fuck!! You hit me there." - I cried myself out as I pulled away the kiss and straighten my body again to collect back the strength so my pussy could bounced on her more.

"God, your pussy slurped me in!!" - Lisa complained at how my pussy swallowed her cock. Her eyes didn't take off me and her hands were gripping my hips to push down harder, "I miss fucking your hole like that."

"Me t-too.. I sometimes fingered myself and imagined it was your dick that stretch my pussy."

I really did that when Lisa was asleep. I knew it wasn't good but I couldn't help, she was injured and my damn slutty hole couldn't wait.

"Ahhhh~ pounded me more. I've been starving for too long..."

"You naughty bitch!!" - Lisa spat out as speeded up her pace that her entire cock tore my tightness, yet still, my pussy's wall squeezed well around her thickness. I whimpered loud and my legs shook tremblingly as I was almost there.

"L~Lisa... I'm close!"

"Let's get close together!!" - She demanded and gripped my hips even tighter, bucking it down to her throbbing erection while I fasten my move until we both reached the orgasm.

"Fuckkkk!!!"

We screamed, shuddering at how our hot liquids mix. And, it slowly flowed out from my floody cave, dripping through her tip when I hopped off her dick gently.

"You're sexy with my cum." - Lisa said while stroked herself to empty the last drop. My eyes beamed at her dick lovingly, as I sat between her legs and satisfactorily grabbed her dick. My baby, shocked.

"And I'm gonna be sexier if we're good to do it again." - I smiled deviously, stroking softly on her foreskin. She groaned low.

"Pull me up!"

"Hmm?"

"Pull me up so I can fuck you better!" - She pouted and I found it funny. It really was, when your partner pressed out her lower lip, just like a baby to ask for another sex-session. I giggled after she finally sit up, I straddled again on her thighs.

"Why you're laughing?" - She frowned.

"You're cute." - I kept giggling but I stopped myself once my ass felt something hit on it. I bit my lips as one of my hand moved under to rub the thick thing.

"Umm, still hard..." - I backward rubbed it with my ass sexily. Her strong-still dick was gliding between my buttcheeks and it went through my pussy to the back of my ass. I moaned soft, along her traveling.

"Now swallow me. It fucking longs to be in your hole again."

"Does it need me that much?" - I asked, having my ass high a bit so I could hold her meat and tease her tip with my own clit.

"Yes, so much that I can let you ride all night."

I smirked after perceived what my baby said. Her dick kept twitching and so I held it half to sweep its tip on my clit repeatedly, let all my juice wet her glans before it easily slipped inside me again.

"Fuck~" - Lisa moaned, feeling her dick clenched by my pussy, and my mouth fell open once it totally in. Fuck, she was big inside my hole. I wrapped my arms around her neck then my hips began to re-do the job.

"God... your pussy embraces me so good!!" - My baby groaned, wrapping her arms around my waist as I was on her lap, riding her dick.

We both whimpered loud to every thrust we did. Her thick meat hit my wall and we claimed for each other kiss. Our lips crashed as I pulled Lisa by her neck and her lips hungrily sucked on mine as my mouth gave the entrance to let her tongue in. Her hands started roaming around my body, sliding up to my boobs and squeezed them tight during the tongue-fight. Our lower parts kept bumping each other and our howling echoed the whole room.

Lisa then pulled away the kiss as her head moved down, facing my deep-valley and her tongue began to stick out, licking me good.

"Arghhh, babe..." - My back, arching reacted to her watery tongue which bending vividly on my cleavage. I tangled her hair tight to push her head more to my boobs and my hips wouldn't stop pounding.

Lisa struggled with the breathe before she let her tongue-tip captured one of my nipple. My body got shivered and trembling whenever she did the swirling.

"B~baby..." - I called her out, feeling so good that we fucked on the hospital bed. The mattress was plain and white, but our dirtiness ruined it.

Lisa continued the boob-suck while her hands grabbing my ass, helping my hips to buck on her dick. I closed my eyes, letting one of my nipple got slurped into her mouth. I messily enjoyed the pump. Our body colliding was rough and furious that caused us breathe unsteadily because the second orgasm soon released.

"Lisa, fuck!! I'm about to cum!!"

"Yes, Baby, cum with me!!"

She fasten her speed and I didn't care if the bed tough enough to support us. I moaned along the thrust she gave but unexpectedly the doorknob was twisted.

"Lisa, I—"

"Oh my— fuck, I saw that again!!" - Bambam quickly slammed the door close and I bet our other friends having their mouth agasped right now.

"Who's that?" - Lisa asked, fucking my swollen pussy and her arms wrapped my waist tight.

"Bambam and our.. fuckkk— bitches!!!"

"Damn!! I told them to buy you pizza!!"

"I don't care about the pizza!! Just fuck me with your dick and I'm full!!" - I screamed and furiously bounced my hips on her veiny cock, fasten the pace until we both again shot out the fucking cum.

"Fuckkk yeahhh!!!"

We beat the last time high-note and well? My patient finally got recovered.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

126K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
313K 11.2K 42
requested ❤️ Female Reader Imagines with BLACKPINK! This book contains Y/N with: •JenLisa •Jensoo •Chaennie •ChaeLisa •Lisoo •ChaeSoo I only do two...
354K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
119K 3.7K 22
What happen when Jennie who has 2 year old child at a young age met Lisa, a pansexual orientation in MyeongDong Korea? Will First Love ar first sight...