Toxic [2gether]

By myIDEYA

[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yel... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Note
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 🔞
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 🔞
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Extra: A trip to heaven (I)
Extra: A trip to heaven (II)
Extra: Love never dies (I)
Extra: Love never dies (II)

Part 6

6.3K 284 96
By myIDEYA

Tine was chewing on his lower lip in concentration as he was tapping away on a laptop, nimble fingers moving over the keyboard, when his phone screen lit up with an incoming notice. His movements stilled, carefully he looked around the open office landscape. His bright gaze sweeping the area. They were technically not allowed to check their private, non emergency stuff during work. Coast clear, he picked up the device, quickly unlocking to read the direct message.

wat_expo:

you forgo this

[picture of Tine's underwear]

Shit! Tine dropped the phone, letting it clatter to the table. A coworker a couple of tables over looked up in annoyance, Tine was not known for being the most quiet person.

"Sorry," the fair skinned man mouthed as he inclined his head in a quick bow, palms together.

The phone buzzed face down on the table as another message went through. Tine gripped the device to stop it from making loud noises, bringing it close to his wide chest, almost shielding it, in case someone would be able to see what was on there. Tine swallowed. He had to get somewhere quiet so he could obsess over this in peace. He rose abruptly to his full height, vibrating with energy, and almost collided with the person standing behind him.

"Careful," Mil uttered as he steadied Tine by his lean shoulders, his hand lingering. The other man sported a soft buzz cut and his ears stood out in an objectively cute way.

"Sorry," Tine blurted and made an onset to rush past the other but the man blocked his way.

"Are you heading out to lunch, want to join us?" He asked hopefully, holding his own blazer in his other hand, tie loosened around his neck. A couple of other coworkers were already gathered and waiting by the elevators. A female colleague that Tine recognized waved at him from the crowd.

"I kind of have a thing I need to do," Tine tried rebutting.

"What thing?" The other would not budge, now looking expectantly at Tine.

"Nothing," Tine muttered dejectedly, pocketing the phone with a sigh, already seeing no out of this situation. He buttoned his blazer, shouldering up. "Let's go then."

Mil was a senior from another department at the company, so Tine could not really say no if the other really insisted. Especially not if he wanted to avoid office drama. Ah, but Tine had those crucial messages that awaited his reply. He could already imagine the dark scowl on Sarawat's handsome face. He was however not replying with a random dude hanging over his shoulder, particularly not Mil. The other man gave off some strange vibes, but Tine could not really put his finger on what it was exactly. Mil had not even done anything for Tine to feel so agitated around him. Then again some people just had that sort of aura but were totally the opposite, all mushy on the inside.

Tine felt his phone vibrate forlornly in his pocket once more and stifling an urge to just run off, he smiled tightlipped at the other man, his face straining, obviously fake. It seemed that he would have to lock himself in the restroom at the restaurant to find some alone time.

***

Tine locked the door and sat on the squeaky plastic lid of the toilet, bringing out his phone. A ridiculous sight for a man dressed in a full suit, despairing over a couple of messages in a public bathroom.

Fucking finally.

Stupid Mil, could not take a no for an answer. That guy had been over to Tine's department floor a little too often lately. Tine creased his slender brows. It was as if all these weird guys just flocked to him for some reason.

Shaking his head and sending his hair flying, he opened those yearned for messages. Tine scrolled past the picture of his underwear, stifling a chuckle, his round eyes eagerly skimming over the next text.

wat_expo:

going to piCKK them up?

😠

you can keep the shirt

Smiling ruefully at this, he felt his heart flutter. Tine reclined awkwardly on the toilet, drinking in this sweet feeling of fondness in this unexpected place. Sarawat was just being so, so himself.

Tine felt a pang in his gut suddenly, his thoughts straying to the night before. Had he really just rushed off without abandon like that? Shit. Tine rubbed at his temple, annoyed at himself, guilt eating at him. Rationally, he understood that he had acted less than gallant but at the same time he had not been able to think straight in that moment (pfft straight). It felt as if his whole being had been controlled by an alien power, setting Tine on autopilot.

It was a miracle that Sarawat was still trying to contact him. Tine bit his lip, cradling the phone in his fair hands, thinking.

A knock on the stall door startled Tine and he dropped the device on the tiles of the bathroom floor. What now?

"Tine, are you in there? What's taking you so long?"

Fucking Mil would not leave him alone.

<<<REWIND

Tine was edging closer and closer to him on the couch, his sweet cent filling Sarawat's senses. Any closer and he would soon sit in the musician's lap. Sarawat had a hard time pretending to focus on whatever he was scrolling through on his phone. His thoughts were both present and at the same time miles away. A muddled feeling pulled at his lips.

Tine had wanted to talk about something, Sarawat had his hunches about what, but they had gotten off track rather quickly. And how could they not? Just being so close to Tine drove Sarawat mad with desire. He had not been this close to Tine in years, if ever, as there had never been any previous indications of Tine being physically attracted to Sarawat. He would take whatever he could get, talk or no talk. Afraid that whatever Tine wanted to talk about would only rip them apart.

Handing his phone over to Tine, Sarawat turned his head, inclining it to look at the other man. Observing his somewhat bashful actions. It was his second time meeting the other man after years apart and it already felt like home. The other scrolled through an online menu of food choices at some restaurant, seemingly unaware of the buzzing energy next to him.

Annoying.

Sarawat would rather eat Tine instead.

Not wasting any time, he ducked his head to catch those pink lips in a kiss, surprising Tine. He had learned his lesson of not narrating his actions, lest he wanted his partner to get all noncompliant because of embarrassment.

Tine stilled for a millisecond, the phone clattering to the floor somewhere below the couch, his pointy chin angled to receive the peck. But then he reclined back on the couch, spreading his long legs and eagerly reeling Sarawat in with strong hands around his neck, making the gold necklace at the musician's nape dig into his skin. Sarawat's breath hitched, the sting of pain felt oddly arousing.

Egged on, he grabbed Tine's waist possessively with his calloused hands and squeezed. His thumbs pressed down on Tine's hipbones, making him moan, opening his soft mouth wider and letting Sarawat taste him deeper, their tongues colliding and gliding over each other. Hot breaths mingled between them.

Well, this was also a way of speaking, Sarawat's primal brain supplied. The body language could tell many things. Hopefully some of the passion that Sarawat felt for Tine would get branded on his skin.

The musician pulled back after a long moment of frenching, eliciting a whine out of Tine as a string of saliva plopped between their moist lips. Tine was panting, as he gazed with blown pupils at Sarawat, chest heaving. Sarawat wiped his mouth with the side of his hand abrasively and smirked at Tine.

So handsome.

This sent a jolt of want through Tine, his toes tingling. He gulped and surged up to grab at Sarawat's hair to pull him back down for more kisses, which the musician willingly obliged to. And in spur of the moment, while Tine was so sweetly clinging to him, Sarawat rolled them around. Making the other man gasp and straddle him on the couch, knees on each side of his leather clad thighs and blue slacks straining around Tine's lean muscles.

Tine's frame boxed Sarawat in as he braced his hands on the backrest, slightly losing his balance and Sarawat grabbed the globes of his ass for, uh, moral support.

"Asshole," Tine gasped in shock, feeling a little bit awkward being in this position and seeing himself reflected in the dark windows. Sarawat just smirked lopsidedly at him, gaze heavy under his long lashes and Tine was suddenly underwater, a muffled pounding filling his ears. He tried to blink away the disorientation from his head.

"You're so hot," Sarawat breathed in the quiet room. Tine's face flushed, not sure if he was ready to hear this sort of stuff coming from Sarawat.

His face was close to Tine's chest and he could glance the tantalizing expanse of fair skin beyond the open top buttons of the white shirt. Sarawat would make sure to lick him from head to toe. He delved his face against Tine's solid chest, resting there and breathing him in. Hearing Tine's heart pounding rabidly beyond the fragile ribcage. This moment just felt so precious.

The musician squeezed his ass one last time and leaned back. Bringing his hands around, he swiped his palms upward along Tine's abs and chest, letting them rest there, enjoying the view.

Tine's hair was disheveled, lips parted and glossy with spit, breath labored.

"Come closer, let me taste you," Sarawat said huskily and grabbed the lapels of his collar, pulling Tine down and accidentally ripping the shirt apart, sending the buttons flying.  Tine yelped but laughed out loud at this, dropping his forehead against Sarawat's soft hair, but that laugh turned quickly into a moan as he felt burning lips branding his delicate skin. A sizzling electricity went through his core.

"Wat," he uttered breathlessly, grabbing the other one's strong shoulders for support and peered down. Sarawat was trailing his pink tongue along the crevice of Tine's strong chest, looking up at the other through his dark lashes, mouthing sweet words into his skin. Cool air hit Tine's heated skin. Fuck. Tine felt wrecked. He cast his head backwards and let Sarawat do his thing.

He would let him do his thing all night long if it felt this good.

FORWARD>>>

Tine had yet to reply to his messages and Sarawat could not concentrate on what the woman seated in front of him was blabbering about. He was in the middle of an interview held at his agency, not being able to focus on the pretty female interviewer that had been on and off casting coy glances at him and fanning herself with a hand. Her red lips glossy and lashes long and thick. Sarawat brows furrowed as his knuckles whitened from the stiff grip he had on the armrest of his chair. Her questions were so ridiculous. He thought that he was over doing degrading fan service by now. Who had approved of this interview script? He cast a dark glance his manager's way.

Sensing an outbreak, with Sarawat becoming all the more agitated over the minutes that passed, Boss called in for a break.  He rushed in between the female and the musician, making a T sign with his hands. It was not unlikely that Sarawat would just get up and leave if they did not make adjustments to this mess pretty soon. He was notorious for being hard to work with and this stupid bitch could not read the atmosphere at all.

They had been having a rough time getting a new album released, because of Sarawat's strange writer's block for the past recent year. However the new the single that the musician had unexpectedly spurted at his last concert was steadily climbing the charts.

A love song. Go figure.

Now they needed to hype it up a little bit with mindless publicity and fan service, to get Sarawat's career and the musician himself back on track where he belonged.

"Let's take a water break and review our notes," he said to the staff and then added to the interviewer, "please concentrate on the release of the new single, off topic questions will be left with no comment." The woman nodded eagerly, slightly in shock at the abrasiveness of Sarawat himself. It had seemed like he wanted to tell her to fuck off a couple of times, but she had trudged through with those embarrassing questions. No job was easy.

Boss then turned to Sarawat, dragging him by the bicep over to the snack table.

"And you need to focus," he mock whispered, stabbing him hard in the chest. "What are you doing? Do you want everyone to see your ugly side? Get yourself together, man."

Luckily the fans seemed to find Sarawat's abrasiveness only in the ranges from cute to sexy for some reason. But Sarawat had been outright mean to the woman and the viewers could not be that blind to misread that, even if some wore pink tinted glasses.

The musician just hummed noncommittally, raising his hands to run them through his styled hair, but Boss slapped them away. They had no time for touch ups. He stared disapprovingly at the other, Sarawat meeting his gaze, raising up to the challenge but not saying anything. Exasperated, Boss threw his hands out and grabbed a soft drink from the table, thrusting it in Sarawat's big hands.

"Cool down," he pointed at him, his hand shaking in frustration and stalked way from the room. "I'll be right back."

The musician looked at the can in his hand, lost in thought. It was fair to say that he was sulking because someone still refused to be in contact. Tine was really messing with his head. Their night together had been wonderful and really hot, they did not go all the way but it had been just on the right side of heavy petting. Tine had been an avid participant through it all, but come morning he was suddenly acting like a spooked animal. It broke something in side of Sarawat seeing the other run off like that.

Fuck straight guys.

He opened the can and took a big gulp of the cold beverage. Should he try talking to Green? Maybe he could tip him off about Tine's current state of mind.

He suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as a notice went through. Fucking finally! Trying not to seem overeager Sarawat picked up his phone to read the message, which he really hoped was from Tine. He was not sure what he would do if he had to wait on him any longer.

tine_chic:

whyre u sending me DMs on ig?

A smile spanned across Sarawat's face, making his eyes light up. His deft fingers swiped over the glossy screen.

wat_expo:

sorry

tine_chic:

😩

waiting outside when your done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 576 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
43.1K 2.6K 16
Tine was always a man who strived for a perfect order in his life. And how happy he was when he finally got it, in his stable relationship with Mil...
32.7K 2.1K 33
Tine is a chubby teenager that always gets bullied. He doesn't mind actually. He always gets punched and pranked by bullies. He can't do anything bec...
591K 14.8K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...