The path we walk (nishinoya x...

By chxrxkx

It all started in that small enclosed area known as the classroom. Ever since you paired up with him, your li... More

The Classroom Incident
What?!
Run away!!
A relative of ....
Shooting Star~☆
These feelings
At the Rooftop
The boy in court
the path
The silent day
Confession
Mini meeting
New plan?
kiss kiss fall in love~♪
Teases everywhere~
journey home.
The two lacking position
just serve it!!
Burn!!
Game Set!
Choose
the uproar
The note
I Love You~!!
those attentions
Things about /you/
the past

Treat!!

14.5K 435 298
By chxrxkx

A few minutes have past and Nishinoya have been dragging you. "Nishinoya-San...  W-where are we going?"

He turns to look at you and grins. "Don't worry (First name)-chan.. You can just trust me!!"

"But... I'm not sick at all… I tried telling you earlier but you insist on bringing me," you sigh.

Nishinoya stop walking and turn to look at you. "Eh? Since you're not sick anymore, let's just get some ice cream!! My treat!"

You just sigh and nods since you feel bad for declining the offer. You walk towards a nearby bench and waits for him to buy the ice cream.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

"Here!! I buy the special edition flavour! You should try it cause it's really nice~" he pass you the ice cream cheerfully.

You take the ice cream and thank him. A few seconds later, you start licking the ice cream.

As soon as you take the first bite, you turn to look at him and smiles sweetly "Wah!! You're right Nishinoya-San.. It's really nice~!!"

He paused and looks away. He's cheeks slowly starts to turn red. "(First name)-Chan... You're really cute.." he mumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it? I feel like nishinoya is a bit OC at the ending .. sorry~ >< but.. I wonder how it's like to see Nishinoya being shy towards you~ haha!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
40.9K 1K 20
{ COMPLETE } You are a 3rd Year at Karasuno High. You're a setter on the girls volleyball team. You were popular for your beauty, kindness, and also...
114K 2.3K 17
To many people, their past is a treasure. To Aoyama Mitsuko, it's something she wishes she could forget. But when she meets Karasuno's boys volleybal...
86.4K 1.6K 25
your entire life has always been about grades and school, that was all your parents cared about. when you face a traumatic incident at your old schoo...