You Drive Me Crazy ~Katsuki B...

By Marlena7338

Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Baku... More

「Chapter One」
「Chapter Two」
「Chapter Three」
「Chapter Four」
「Chapter Five」
「Chapter Six」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Seven」
「Chapter Eight」
「Chapter Nine」
「Chapter Ten」
「Chapter Eleven」
「Chapter Twelve」
「Chapter Thirteen」
「Chapter Fourteen」
「Chapter Fifteen」
「Chapter Sixteen」
「Chapter Seventeen」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Eighteen」
「Chapter Nineteen」
「Chapter Twenty」
「Chapter Twenty One」
「Chapter Twenty Two」
「Chapter Twenty Three」
「Chapter Twenty Four」
「Chapter Twenty Five」
「Chapter Twenty Six」
「Chapter Twenty Seven」
「Chapter Twenty Eight」
「Chapter Twenty Nine」
「Chapter Thirty」
「Chapter Thirty One」
「Chapter Thirty Two」
「Chapter Thirty Three」
「Chapter Thirty Four」
「Chapter Thirty Five」
「Chapter Thirty Six」
「Chapter Thirty Seven」
「Chapter Thirty Eight」
「Chapter Thirty Nine」
「Author's Note: Important!」
「Chapter Fourty」
「Chapter Fourty One」
「Chapter Fourty Two」
「Chapter Fourty Three」
「Chapter Fourty Four」
「Chapter Fourty Five」
「Chapter Fourty Six」
「Chapter Fourty Seven」
「Chapter Fourty Eight」
「Chapter Fourty Nine」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Fifty」
「Chapter Fifty One」
「Chapter Fifty Two」
「Chapter Fifty Three」
「Chapter Fifty Four」
「Chapter Fifty Five」
「Chapter Fifty Six」
「Chapter Fifty Seven」
「Chapter Fifty Eight」
「Chapter Fifty Nine」
「Chapter Sixty」
「Chapter Sixty One」
「Chapter Sixty Two」
「Chapter Sixty Three」
「Chapter Sixty Four」
「Chapter Sixty Five」
「Chapter Sixty Seven」
「Chapter Sixty Eight」
「Chapter Sixty Nine」
「Thank You」
「🍋」
「Alternative Ending」
「One Year | Special Chapters」
「Author's Note + Q&A」
「Q&A」

「Chapter Sixty Six」

9K 315 1.2K
By Marlena7338

Y/n shrieked, "I-I'm so nervous..!"

Mina grinned, "Come on, girl! You got this!"

"Did you memorize your vows?" Ochaco asked as a crew put on all the girls's makeup.

"You bet I did." Y/n said, "But so many things can go wrong..! What if I trip on my dress and rip it? Or what if I'm late..?!"

"Geez Y/n, stuff like that isn't realistic." Kyoto said, "Plus, I doubt that Bakugo and the other guys are panicking like you."

"Hm, you're probably right." Y/n smiled, "They're probably already done getting ready and playing video games or something.."

. . .

"You lost the pants?!" Kirishima yelled.

"It was an accident!" Kaminari cried, "Ah! My hair isn't cooperating with me!"

"Bakugo! Do you have condoms for the consummation?!"

"You're not supposed to use protection, you idiot!" Katsuki's face turned red.

Kaminari smirked, "You guys are calling it a consummation for Y/n's mom, right? Didn't she say she was super religious?"

"Her mom wanted a less Japanese style wedding, which is what Y/n and I wanted too so we didn't have a problem with it.. But what are you getting at?" Katsuki squinted at Kaminari.

"That the two of you aren't virgins-!" Kirishima hit Kaminari on the head.

"Of course we're not you-!"

"Come on, we have to go look for the pants!"

"We don't have time for that! Get someone else to do it, we haven't even finished getting ready!" Katsuki said as he put on his shirt.

Todoroki opened the door, "I found the pants."

"Todoroki! Our savior.." Kaminari smiled as he took the pants from Todoroki.

Izuku came running to the door, "Wait! Kacchan! Y/n and you aren't virgins-?!"

"Get out of here!" Katsuki's face turned red as he threw a pillow at the door, blocking Todoroki and Izuku from coming in.

Sero whispered to Kirishima, "So who do you think is gonna cry first?"

Kirishima put his head down, "Probably all of us.." He clenched his fist, "But it will all be manly tears!"

Kaminari smirked at Katsuki playfully, "So you and Y/n aren't gonna use protection, huh..? Does that mean you guys are trying for a baby..?"

Sero and Kirishima looked at Katsuki.

"I mean.." Katsuki's cheeks tinted pink, "Yeah, kinda.."

All their faces lightened up as Katsuki became flustered.

"Don't look at me like that! Didn't you and Jiro want to have a kid too?"

Kaminari leaned back in his chair as he put on his pants, "I mean, we're gonna wait for a couple years."

"Wow!" Kirishima grinned, "I wonder what a tiny Bakugo would look like.."

"Well there's no guarantee that after one try that they're gonna have a kid, you know.." Sero said.

"Obviously, but still!"

Katsuki smiled as he continued to get ready.

. . .

Y/n got into her dress and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I've been waiting for this day for so long..!" Her mother hugged her tightly.

"Me too.." Kyoto smiled, but then his face turned sour, "Sucks that I'm not twenty one yet.. I thought I'd be able to drink at my sis's wedding.."

Y/n let go of her mother and winked at her little brother, "Go for it."

"Really?!" Kyoto was Y/n's Man of Honor, rather than her having a Maid of Honor.

"Well I have to go into the main area and finish up some things with the boys.. Kyoto come with me since you're already done, okay?"

"Okay!"

Y/n stared at herself in the mirror, alone in the room.

This was it. She was going to get married to the man she loved.

"Idiot.. The wedding hasn't even started and I feel like I'm gonna cry..!"

There was a bit of sadness knowing that, by tradition, the bride was supposed to walk down the aisle with her father, but Y/n wasn't able to do that. There was no way she'd want to walk down with her own father, but she would have to switch things up and walk with her mother instead.

She hadn't realized how much time had passed until she noticed her mother coming back to the room.

"The ceremony is about to start, are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, mother.."

. . .

Katsuki walked down the aisle in his suit as his parents walked down with him. He hugged them as they took their seats and he made his way up. Family then started to walk down and took their seats as the flower girl, Eri, made a path. Kota, the ring bearer, also made his way. The other 18 of Class 1-A was all guests at the wedding, as well as co-workers, other Pro Heroes, and the teachers they had including Midnight, Eraserhead, All Might, and Present Mic.

In pairs, the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked down and went to each side.

Katsuki felt his breath hitch as the grandiose doors opened, and Y/n and her mother walked down the aisle. Her mother took her seat and Y/n went up with Katsuki as he held out his hand to help her.

"You look stunning.." Katsuki whispered so quietly that only Y/n could hear.

Her cheeks turned red and she mouthed a 'Thank you'.

The officiant started to speak, "I am here today to celebrate and support the union of Y/n L/n, daughter of Kôzuke L/n, and Katsuki Bakugo, son of Masaru and Mitsuki Bakugo. These two lovers first met at the young age of just four years old, and quickly became the best of friends. Their dreams were to become pro heroes and stand along side each other as they did so. And through their journey, they fell in love. Marriage for these two heroes is an official and permanent binding for proof that no matter what, they will always love each other and support one another."

Y/n held the microphone as she looked into Katsuki's eyes, "Nineteen years ago, we got in a silly argument during school and ended up wrestling in front of all the teachers.." The crowd laughed. "We were forced to apologize to each other and somehow became best friends the next day, even calling each other by our first names. I admired you as a child for your determination to become one of the best heroes, and that pushed me to want to achieve my dream which was the exact same as yours. Through our years of being best friends, we always had a reputation for fighting in inappropriate situations and always sticking together. It wasn't until I was honest with my feelings that.." Y/n started to choke up, "That I realized that I loved you. And suddenly you went from my flaming best friend to the most passionate person of my dreams. We worked hard together to become heroes, and I can't imagine myself taking that path with anyone else." Y/n smiled as she tried not to cry, "I promise that I will always have your back and be there for you when you need me. I promise that I will always be your equal. And I promise that I will always do my best to make sure you come home safe. Even more so, I promise that I will love you forever and no matter what." Y/n put the ring on Katsuki's finger.

Katsuki himself tried to hold back his own tears, even though nearly half of the crowd was in tears and overrun with emotions. His face became serious with a smile, his eyes filled with a soft and sincere look, "I never imagined that someone like myself would be lucky enough to be in love with you. Without you in my life, I don't know where I would be. Without you, I would be a complete mess. We've been through so much together, and we still have so much of our life that we still have yet to uncover.. And I can't wait to do many things with you. I think about you all the time and I never thought I would be able to so freely hold you in my arms." He cleared his throat as he looked her in the eyes, "I promise that I will protect you and give you my love. I promise that I will make you happy and give you everything you've ever wanted. I promise that I will be by your side and love you forever and no matter what." Katsuki smiled and the bride and groom could hear all the bridesmaids and groomsmen crying. Katsuki put the ring on Y/n's finger.

"Katsuki Bakugo, do you take Y/n to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Y/n L/n, do you take Katsuki to be your husband?"

"I do..!"

"You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone clapped as Katsuki and Y/n shared a kiss while Eri threw flower petals in front of them on the aisle.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Y/n and Katsuki made their way down the aisle once again, hand in hand with tears with in their eyes as they smiled with absolute joy. Eri and Kota followed them as Kyoto and Kirishima, the best man, followed. Then the bridesmaids and groomsmen and then the Bakugos and Y/n's mother.

. . .

"Where did Y/n and Bakugo go?" Jiro looked around and Kaminari put his arm around her.

"Making a baby-"

"Don't say it like that!" Jiro hit the top of his head.

Kirishima wiped his eyes, "Bakugo's vows were so manly.. I couldn't stop crying!"

"It was so beautiful.." Toru cried, "I've never heard such sincere words!"

Yaoyorozu got out her handkerchief and wiped her own tears, "Yes. It was certainly a beautiful ceremony."

"Very dazzling!" Aoyoma smiled, "These decorations are amazing!"

"It was an amazing ceremony!" Iida exclaimed.

"Ribbit. I haven't cried like that for a while!"

"I've known this day has been coming for a long time!" Mina hugged Ochaco as she cried.

"The wedding was emotional." Todoroki said.

"But you didn't even cry!"

"He cried a lot at our wedding though.. Hah.." Izuku smiled.

"Izuku. You cried a lot at this wedding and our own too." Todoroki said.

Izuku started to cry again, "B-Because marriage is beautiful!"

The night was filled with joy, crying, dancing, and lots of fun.

And Y/n and Katsuki couldn't be any happier.

Or.. So they thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 11 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
1.4M 43.5K 26
"She's changed a lot since you last saw her," Bakugo's mother spoke. He shrugged. Mitsuki turned to look at him. "How does it make you feel?" She ask...
306K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
62.8K 2.1K 74
Katsuki Bakugou (Kachaan) X Female reader Katsuki met a teenage girl when he was five years old, he became friends with her and close to the girl, t...