Transformers: Rosario + Vampi...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a reboot and revamp of my 'Rosario Vampire' and 'Transformers' crossover book from my old accoun... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Sucs To B-Us
Chapter Three: Love's a Witch
Chapter Four: Attack of Fan Boys
Chapter Five: Fish Out Of Water
Chapter Six: Wolf VS Predacon
Chapter Seven: Kurumu's Slimy Stalker
Chapter Eight: Arts and Crafters
Chapter Nine: The Snow Girl
Chapter Ten: Maths Practice
Chapter Eleven: Summer Break
Chapter Twelve: A Martin's Wrath
Chapter Thirteen: Cousin Attack
Chapter Fourteen: Enemy of my Enemy
Chapter Fifteen: Settling Old Scores
Chapter Sixteen: The Secret is Out
Chapter Seventeen: Stand Alone... or Together
Chapter Eighteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt1
Chapter Nineteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt2
Chapter Twenty: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt3
Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sister Issues
Chapter Twenty-Four: Parent's Day
Chapter Twenty-Five: Kento VS The Braedeys
Chapter Twenty-Six: Yukari's Growth
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Apocalypse Begins
Chapter Twenty-Nine: He is Coming...
Chapter Thirty: 'The Fallen' Attacks
Chapter Thirty-One: Decepticons, Mobilize
Chapter Thirty-Two: Robo-Warrior
Chapter Thirty-Three: Jetfire
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Dagger's Tip
Chapter Thirty-Five: Battle of Egypt Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: Battle of Egypt Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Operation - Planet Restoration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Man VS Machine
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Ski Trip Ahead
Chapter Forty: The Future
Chapter Forty-One: A Night Together
Chapter Forty-Two: Good Guy, Bad Guy
Chapter Forty-Three: Music Battle
Chapter Forty-Four: Nemesis VS Typhoon
Chapter Forty-Five: This is Halloween
Chapter Forty-Six: Akashiya VS Souh Pt1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Akashiya VS Souh Pt2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space
Chapter Forty-Nine: Merry Christmas
Chapter Fifty: A Wedding??!!
Chapter Fifty-One: Every Blue Moon
Chapter Fifty-Two: Moka's Mother
Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Battle of Unicron Pt3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Relic Hunt Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Relic Hunt Pt3

Chapter Fifty-Three: Battle of Unicron Pt1

507 11 20
By BraedimusSupreme

(One of Cybertron's Moons)
(Cybertron's Orbit)

The two moons of Cybertron. They were both barren and dead like Earth's moon, but they were much bigger and took up a bigger chunk of the sky than Earth's moon did. However, there were some large structures on the two Moons, one being a satellite station, and the other being a prison moon.

The Alain Prison Complex on Cybertron's second moon is the most secure and most complex prison on the face of Cybertron and Earth. Not even the North Branch Correctional Institution (NBCI), a high-tech, maximum security prison, or "hyper-max prison", in Maryland, couldn't come astronomically close to this space prison. The Prison Complex rises 750 stories above the ground, whilst it goes down 50 stories into the moon's surface. The design of the entire Complex could mirror that of a castle: an inner wall with towers reaching up 200 stories, the wall itself about 150 stories tall, the inner wall and gatehouse reaching 250 stories. The main entrance to the entire prison complex is about 100 stories tall, the main door of the complex being two large 100-inch solid bulletproof armour steel doors, the doors made to break apart and shift into smaller door components in order to open. The main building of the prison stands 750 stories tall, six watchtowers on either side of the four walls and top of the building, all of them looking at each cell, weapons armed and aimed in case of a breakout. The hub of the prison is situated in the very centre and front doors of the prison, where many Autobot and Decepticon soldiers and guards are in control, Soundwave at the helm.

About 1,000 Klicks away from the prison complex, an Autobot was sprinting away from a volley of purple energy blasts shooting the ground behind him, nearly knocking him off his feet, but he got his balance, and looked back at what had shot at him.

The Autobot stood up to 20ft tall with a bright red and orange colour scheme, with red neon lightning across his form. It has a streamlined body shape and form, with a set of gold 'wings' on his back, wheels for his shoulders, with his second pair of wheels hidden from view, his broad chest tapering down to a narrow waist, and slender legs that are tipped with boot-like feet. The Autobot logo is present in the centre of his chest. This Autobot is known as Hotrod, obvious by his paintjob.

As Hotrod looked around to see what had shot at him, he could see what looked to be a gold, purple, and grey Cybertronian spacecraft of some kind flying across the skies, a dark purple trail coming from the exhaust as a trail of energy. This craft seemed like it was going all out at high speed like a bat out of hell. There was also something about this vessel, something that seems to be unsettling and unholy about.

It shot two more purple laser blasts, blasting Hotrod off the rock structure he was on, and he tumbled down head-over-heels, until he landed on his front. He grumbled to himself, then he saw the spacecraft fly overhead.

"Time to put the metal to the pedal!" Hotrod's body began to transform, as he began to race away from the gold/purple spacecraft.

The end result of Hotrod's vehicle mode was some kind of Cybertronian futuristic racing car, in red with gold across the vehicle with neon red highlights and markings across the vehicle, while having a large rear wing, and thick tyres.

Once he shifted into vehicle mode, Hotrod raced away, flames shooting out of the exhaust pipes. The gold/purple spacecraft followed after the red/orange supercar ahead of it, then aimed its two blasters at the car, and then opened fire, shooting purple laser blasts at the car, which began to dodge left and right, as the blasts struck the ground all around Hotrod, but as he tries to accelerate away, one shot struck him on his left side, forcing Hotrod to change back into robot mode, and he could be seen tumbling around from the two blasts, and finally, he could be seen kneeling down on an injured left knee, sparks and Energon leaking from his wound.

Hotrod watched the spacecraft fly overhead, then it transformed into a bipedal form, landing in front of Hotrod, making the Autobot shake in his boots.

The being was a large, imposing figure. It stood 60ft tall, with armour in rustic gold, silver, and purple highlights. Three spikes protrude on each broad shoulder, as two purple spikes protruded from the back. His upper body was bulky and slimmed down at the legs. Underneath the seams in his ankle, knee, elbow, and neck areas was silver cabling that wrapped around each other; giving it the appearance of metallic muscles. The armour plating on his knees and two spikes that extended outward. Sheathed on his back was a large dark purple sword with a jagged blade that looked like it could easily inflict a ton of damage. The alien has what was displayed from his forehead; an intricate-designed, crown-like crest, whilst the helm with has spikes reaching out 4ft from the sides of the head reaching back from it. His facial plate was smooth and more rigid and masculine, and purple ominous optics.

This being was none other than Unicron, the Chaos Bringer; an ancient evil from Cybertron's past, the antithesis of life, brother of Primus, Cybertron's core, and the being who's crystallised blood is the evil force known as Dark Energon.

"Unicron." Hotrod muttered in horror, slowly getting to his feet, albeit with a slight limp in his step. "You're... you're alive?"

"Yes. I am alive." Unicron's voice sounded downright menacing and demonic, his purple optics narrowing at the orange/red Autobot before him. "Now, I must finish what I have come here to do." He began to walk forward, his loud footsteps sounding even more menacing with each step as he got closer.

"What are you looking for?" Hotrod demanded, limping backwards on his injured leg, not liking where this might be going.

"Your power." Unicron reached out his left hand, which was now glowing dark purple with a fiery aura, as he reached out to Hotrod.

Hotrod, however, jumped back on his good leg. He then charged forward as best as he could on his injured leg, then he shot fire blasts from the exhaust pipes on his arms, and he struck Unicron against his left leg and left side of his chest, leaving scorch marks, but leaving no physical damage whatsoever. Hotrod continued to punch and kick, but only after a few moments, he stopped his attack, realising he hadn't done anything whatsoever. He looked up at Unicron with widened optics, as Unicron narrowed his purple optics.

Unicron then picked up Hotrod, and casually threw him, sending him incredibly far and crashing through several large rocky mounds. Hotrod blasted some rubble off with two streams of fire, but he appeared to be relatively damaged. His injured leg was snapped off at his knee joint, whilst his chest has been split open, revealing part of his pulsing Spark Chamber.

Remarkably, Unicron jumped a great distance, and landed about fifty yards away from Hotrod. The impact created a crater and formed a dust cloud around where he had landed. The fearsome Bringer of Chaos wasted no time as he strolled towards Hotrod.

"You have fought valiantly, but it is all in vain." Unicron knelt down to Hotrod, his left hand once again engulfed in purple flames, and he grabbed onto Hotrod's helm. Then, purple electricity courses out of Unicron's hand, and began to surge across Hotrod. "Now, all of your power shall belong to me."

The Autobot began to scream out in unadulterated pain and agony, as purple electricity coursed through Hotrod's body. At the same time, the flames from the exhaust pipes and began to surge into Unicron's body, making the Chaos Bringer smile evilly at this. After a few moments of terror, Unicron released his grip on Hotrod, and he began to walk away, leaving a completely drained and heavily damaged Hotrod. His orange/red colour scheme had now faded to a gunmetal grey, his Autobot insignia gone black, and his blue optics were now flickering, his Spark fading away.

Hotrod, using the last amount of his strength, lifted his left arm, and he tapped the comm-link on the left side of his helm. "Hotrod... to Autobot... Command." He groaned out in pain. "Optimus Prime... Unicron has... taken... my powers. I'm... I'm sorry, Optimus Prime..." Those were his last dying words, as the light from his optics faded into darkness, whilst his body went limp, and Hotrod's helm rolled left. Hotrod has gone off to be one with the AllSpark.

With Unicron, he walked over to a large canyon far away from the Prison Complex. Down below, inside of the canyon, there was a large spacecraft in his colours hiding within it. This was Unicron's flagship of his fleet.

The vessel was the Farbaros. The Farbaros looked to be similar in shape of a Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, only much cruder and not streamlined. It is in a rustic red and burnt orange colour scheme. It has an overall area around the size of Manhattan Island (22.7 square miles (59 km²)), while being 2.3 miles (3.7km) long from bow to stern, and 13.4 miles (21.6km) wide. It seemed to sport a pair of fins on the wings, which has a large pair of cannons on it, a set of claws at the bow, the bridge at the front of the ship, while having ten engines on the stern. There seemed to be many turrets across the top and underside of the ship, while also having one large cannon just under the bridge of the craft.

"Starscream." Unicron contacted on his Comm-link. "Prepare the Farbaros for takeoff. We are leaving Cybertron." He ordered at once.

"Of course, Lord Unicron." Starscream's voice replied on the Comms. "Where do you wish to head off to?" He asked.

"Prepare the army and the fleet for departure to Earth." Unicron replied, jumping off the ledge he was on, and landed on the elongate prow of his ship. "It is time to travel to the very backwater mudball planet, to take my revenge against my most hated enemy..." He looked ahead of the ship, and his optics narrow in anger.

"...Braedey Martin."

~*~*~
(Cue 'Battle Of Unicron' Intro)
(A/N: play the music up at the top of the chapter)

00:00 - 00:10 - The scene reveals Braedey, wearing what could be a Cybertronian armour suit, up on the rooftop of a skyscraper, his form silhouetted by a setting sun. He looked up to the setting sky, looking up to what might be a large vessel up above, narrowing his blue eyes at once, then muttered out the words 'Strike Back'.

00:10 - 00:20 - The scene next shows a city at night with no lights on, just as a sleek jet fighter flies into the screen, the Rosario/Autobot insignia appearing from the jet wash, and a moment later, the name 'Transformers: Rosario + Vampire' appear in a fire-like fashion, on the top and the bottom of the logo.

00:20 - 00:27 - Braedey stands alongside Kento and Jento, the three of them looking forward to something ahead of them, then the two hold their left fists up into the air, the Transformatrix flashing blue.

00:27 - 00:31 - Braedey, Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Kento, Jento, Taylor, Nathaniel, Kokoa, Mariah, Yuki, Jessie, and Rex all march forward, all of them staring in determination at something in front of them, all of them ready for battle.

00:31 - 00:34 - A horde of Terrorcons suddenly attack. A blood splatter crosses the screen, as Moka-sama's red eyes widen in horror, whilst there's what could be a tear in her left eye.

00:34 - 00:41 - Kento and Jento are back-to-back with the Terrorcons around them, as they try to take them down. The two nod to each other, then they both unleash a powerful blast of energy, illuminating the sky above them, and decimating all around them.

00:42 - 00:45 - All of Braedey's allies stand behind him, as the camera rolls up to reveal each and every one of his transformations, along with his Vampire form next to him.

46:00 - 00:49 - A fleet of over a thousand demonic ships float up in the sky, as an even larger one in dark purple and rustic gold taking the front, the flagship, passes by over the city of Coolsville.

00:50 - 00:53 - A large spiky broad-shouldered form with dark purple optics and two large horns on either wide of his helm glare down at Braedey and his team, as the brunette's body tenses up.

00:53 - 00:59: Braedey, in Vampire Mode, Moka-sama, Jessie, her hands covered in Energon, Rex, his hands in red armour and morphed into large spiked hammers, Chika, with her blood-stained katana, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, Nathaniel and Luna, alongside Kokoa and Kou, all charge forward, each of them kicking, punching, slicing apart, slamming down, and ripping apart the Terrorcons around them, as they charge towards their intended target.

1:00 - 1:06 - The scene changes to reveal Braedey getting to his feet, wiping some blood off his face, then his blue eyes go red, as he glares at the flagship, as it lowers down to a large park in the middle of the city.

1:06 - 1:10 - The next scene looks to the top deck of the flagship, where Braedey is battling against Unicron, switching between Bumblebee, Grimlock, Freezerburn, Energon, in that order, the two combatants trading punches, kicks, laser blasts, quick strikes and fast jabs, the two of them glaring venomously at one another.

1:11 - 1:17 - Jessie and Rex hold hands, look to each other, and charge at Starscream trying to leave. Moka-sama and Akasha both tear apart a Terrorcon to its basic parts, as two other vampires destroy another Terrorcon before it could even get to them. Kurumu and Taylor tear their claws along the sides of the ships, making them fall out of the sky and crash to the ground in humungous conflagrations, fortunately, outside the city.

1:17 - 1:20 - Braedey, Moka-sama, Kokoa, Akasha, along with the two vampires, all stare at Unicron before them, Braedey still in vampire Mode, but as he does so, a red aura of energy surrounds his body, as his teeth shine brightly like two stars on a black inky sky, as laser blasts cross the skies and the ground around them all.

1:20 - 1:29 - Unicron and Braedey charge forward at one another, the former with his right fist raised up, glowing in purple energy, whilst the latter swings his left leg around, his boy still engulfed in the red aura. The two collide leg and fist at once, as a white light engulfs the two, then the screen goes to black.

(End Intro)
~*~*~
~*~*~
(Coolsville)
(Human World)
(Earth)

At a container yard just outside of the dockyards, Jessie backflipped herself away from a new villain she and the others have come across. She dodged left and right from an attack, hiding behind a container to regain her breath. She was sporting a new attire: a red shirt paired with a black vest, grey pants, and black flats, whilst her hair is in a high ponytail.

Jessie turned her head to look around the corner of the container, and she could see her enemy slithering towards her; a Cybertronian snake-woman Decepticon, one who goes by the name of Venomari.

Venomari resembles that of a half-human/snake hybrid in dark brown and tannish brown armour, as well as silvery grey plating. Her height is around 20ft tall. She has sharp steel claws, while having a prehensile tail, one hiding a laser cannon in the tip of the tail, with a helm similar to a cobra with its hood out, while having a silver facial plate, red optics, and a smirk of black lips.

'Where the hell are the guys at?' Jessie thought to herself, wondering where Braedey and Rex were. 'I can't handle this oversized serpent freak on my own.'

But then, she was caught off-guard, as Venomari wrapped her tail around the redhead's body, squeezing her, and lifting her off her feet. "Hey! Let me go!" Jessie demanded at the snake-'Con, trying to wriggle her way out, only for Venomari to squeeze the redhead's body more, taking the air out of her lungs, as she tries to wriggle free.

"One woman needsss enough sssussstenanccce to sssurvive." Venomari hissed, her red fangs showing, her claws ready to strike Jessie without a moments notice. The redhead looked left and right, trying to see if anyone or anything could be of help.

Before the Decepticon could strike though, the sound of a revving diesel engine could be heard, getting the two's attention. Then, a dark green, large 4x4 army vehicle races towards the snake-'Con, slamming its front into her, letting her grip go on Jessie, who landed on her feet, but with a stumble and she fell onto her side.

The 4x4 slid to a stop, and stepping out of the passenger seat was Rex. He also was sporting a new attire: a short sleeved light blue oil stained mechanic's jacket over a white muscular shirt, blue pants, and his black combat shoes.

"Nice hit, Martin." Rex commented to Bulkhead, shutting his door. "You just made that oversized snake roadkill." He touched the concrete ground, absorbing it, forming a suit of concrete armour around his body, then he charged forward.

"I was trying to flatten her anyway." Bulkhead shifted himself into gear, and with screeching tyres, he accelerated forward, his engine roaring loud, and he charged at Venomari.

"And she's not gonna see this one coming." Kento suddenly sprinted into view, now as a large wolf of snow and ice.

Venomari didn't count for the concrete sucker punch by Rex, then another bumper-bashing from Bulkhead. Kento charged in next, breathing snow and ice at the Decepticon snake, making the creature start to slow down, the invertebrate's motion slowing down due to the cold temperatures, leaving her vulnerable. With, Bulkhead, he spun around, now transforming into robot mode, his right hand now a mace-like weapon. He sprinted forward, and he slammed his mace down on Venomari's helm, knocking her down and out.

"Ha! Knockout!" Kento laughed, turning back into his human form. 

Bulkhead turned back to human form in a blue flash. "Sorry about not getting here quickly, Jessie." Braedey apologised.

Jessie walked up, holding her right arm. She narrowed her eyes at her cousin and Rex. "Where were you two?" She demanded. "I called for backup five minutes ago."

"There was traffic on the way." Braedey apologised to his cousin. "On top of that, we had to wait for a passing train."

"Just try and not be late again." Jessie told him and her boyfriend, and the three made their way back to Rex's car.

"Yeah." Braedey sighed. He was really hoping that his reaction time would be better next time. On the other hand, he wondered what Grandpa Jackson and the others were up to, and maybe, he could see them in action later.

"If you want, I can go and check on your grandfather." Kento offered to Braedey.

"Thanks. I'm gonna try and talk to Jessie, maybe fix something up." Braedey replied, as Kento left in one of his portal.

~*~*~
(Highway outside Coolsville)

"Shotgun! Called it!"

The RV, known as the Valkyrie, travels on its way down the road, heading off to somewhere unknown. The Valkyrie looks like a 1978 GMC Royale Motorhome.

At the wheel is Grandpa Jackson. In the front seat was Toby, who had called shotgun about an hour ago. Sitting over by a table nearby the door to leave the RV was Nathaniel, who was polishing Luna, in her sword form, Molly, who was filing her nails, Matthew, Jento, Taylor, and Yuki. All of them were currently driving off to a training exercise outside of town.

"You're already riding shotgun." Molly spoke up.

"Why do you keep calling it out over and over?" Jento asked.

"Because it's fun to yell 'shotgun'." Toby replied. "Shotgun!" He then yelled out again.

"Okay, Toby, that's enough." Jackson stopped him. "This is a training mission, not a-" Before he could continue, a consistent beeping was heard from the dashboard, which moved back to reveal a radar screen around Earth.

"What is that?" Jento asked to the man in the driver's seat.

"Planetary defence alert." Jackson replied. "We just put the satellites in a month ago. An alien war fleet is heading for Earth." His eyes narrowed sharply. "I take back what I said earlier, kids. This isn't a training mission. This is the real deal."

With that, he turned the wheel, spinning the RV around 190˚, then began to drive back to Coolsville at speed, everyone armed and ready for whatever might happen.

~*~*~
(Coolsville Park)

Coolsville Park. It is an urban park in the middle of Coolsville, and a calming peace in the middle of the concrete jungle. It comprises of 843 acres (341 ha). Right now, in the middle of the park, there were squad cars with soldiers standing in formation at something.

"Okay, buddy, last time. Either come along quietly, or we're gonna take you down hard." The head squad leader ordered to a certain silver high-heeled Decepticon, who was working on some kind of Cybertronian shield device of sorts.

"Doubtful." Starscream mocked.

Starscream now looked different. He now has a design that similar to that of his original Cybertronian body and form, sporting a red and blue paint with his grey colour scheme, while standing 20ft tall, with two Null Rays on his forearms instead of his missiles.

After the whole 'Battle of Egypt', and having suffered major wounds from his fight against Braedey Martin, Starscream had retreated off to where 'The Fallen' had resided, and he recovered from his wounds. Then, he was approached by Unicron, the Chaos Bringer now restoring Starscream with his original form, fixing him up, and the seeker now pledges allegiance to Unicron.

One soldier then made a foolhearted mistake, and shot a round at Starscream's back. The former S.I.C of the Decepticons turned around in annoyance, held up his right arm out at the men, then flexed his index finger, firing a blast of energy from his Null Ray. The squad soldiers sprint away from the blast, as it collided with one of the vehicles, causing an explosion that obliterated the other squad vehicles.

"If you distract me again, I shall not be so merciful." Starscream told the humans, then got back to working on the device in front of him.

Another few moments, a beam of light shot out of the machine, then created some kind of cloaking shield over the entirety of the park.

"It is done." Starscream announced. "No power on this pitiful planet can breach my force field. All within may bear witness to the historic events about to unfold." Just then, a sonic boom could be heard. "The master comes forth."

A moment later, a rustic gold and purple spacecraft flew into view, then to people's shock and fear, it transformed into the hulking form of the Chaos Bringer. "People of Earth, I am Unicron; the Chaos Bringer. Shortly, you will know me as your master."

"Pursuant to the Cybertronian Intergalactic Code of the High Council of Elders, Lord Unicron challenges this planet's greatest protector to a trial by combat. To the victor, the Earth." Starscream announced to the humans at all.

At that moment, an RV pulled up to a stop, and out stepped Jackson and the others.

"Never gonna happen, horn face." Toby smirked.

"Listen to the kid, Unicron." Jackson added. "He knows what he's talking about."

Kento then stepped out of a portal. "Unicron. I've come to fight." He announced.

"Jackson Martin, and a particularly motley crew of new Autobot members, I see." Unicron mocked. "Show me what you have."

Chika suddenly sprinted forward with her katana in hand. As she does so, she unleashed a flurry of red butterflies at Unicron. However, the Chaos Bringer pulled out his jagged blade purple sword, which he named the Dark Star Saber, and he sliced away the butterflies into little flower petals with a single swipe of his blade. Unicron next held out his left arm, then all of a sudden, a purple mist began to materialise out of his servo and extended down across the lower arm. The vapours now took the shape and form of some kind of cannon before hardening into super strong, purple crystal. When it finished, now taking the form of what looked to be a dragon-head shaped cannon.

"Behold my infinite might!" Unicron roared, and he fired a single purple beam of energy from his cannon, aimed straight at Chika.

Chika knew she couldn't dodge this attack, but was then picked off the ground by Taylor, who has his incubus wings out, and they landed on the ground back at the group.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Watch out for the laser beams." Taylor told Chika, much to her chagrin.

"Thanks for the save." Chika muttered.

"You're very fast. But are you faster than this?" Unicron's optics next glow a darker purple, then suddenly, two purple energy beams shot out of his optics.

Taylor saw the two beams, and he flew off to his right, but to anyone's shock, the laser beams turn 90˚ right, and were following Taylor, almost like Darkseid's Omega Beams! The incubus couldn't react in time, as he was struck in the back, and he fell to the ground with a groan.

Matthew and Toby both charge in, shooting tarot cards at the Chaos Bringer. However, Unicron picked the two of them up off the ground.

"Put us down!" Matthew demanded, slamming his fists into Unicron's armoured hand, to no avail.

"Precisely my intention." Unicron immediately threw the two brothers over into a nearby tree, shattering it into tiny splinters. The two brothers groaned in pain, their clothes torn in places, and they were limp in form.

Both Jento and Kento charge in, both of them with lightning engulfing their whole arms, then direct their arms directly at Unicron. "Demolition Fist!" They chanted out loud in unison, and they both shot a giant, high-speed lightning blast in the shape of a fist, racing at Unicron. Then, when it struck the Chaos Bringer, it generated a massive, sparking explosion.

"Ha! Now that's gotta sting." Jento laughed. Kento wasn't too sure that single blast of lightning was gonna stop someone like Unicron. He had a sinking feeling...

A few seconds later, the smoke cleared, and to the two shapeshifter's shock, Unicron was left unscathed. "Pathetic." The Chaos Bringer muttered. He held out both his arms, as the purple mist materialised out of his servos and extended across the lower arms. The vapours now took the shape and form of a cannon before hardening into a super strong, purple crystal. When it finished, they now took the form of what were two dragon-head shaped cannons.

Once forming them, the Chaos Bringer fired two rounds from the cannons, blasting both Kento and Jento off their feet, and knocking them down, Jento now left unconscious.

"Now, where are you hiding, Jackson Martin?" Unicron mocked, looking left and right to see the former Air Force commander.

Jackson then appeared out of thin air, after he had deactivated a cloaking device across his form. "Closer than you think, metalhead!" He pulled out a small cannon, and he shot several rounds at Unicron's chestplate, sending up some smoke.

But, as the smoke cleared, Unicron was left unscathed. "Oh. There you are." The Chaos Bringer backhanded the elder Martin, and he fell to the ground with a groan. Starscream now appeared next to him, with what could be an energy drainer. He knelt down to prepare for the procedure.

"Don't waste time draining their feeble powers. Leave them here to deliver my message." Unicron told the high-heeled Decepticon, Starscream looking to the Chaos Bringer. "In one Earth rotation, I will return to this location to battle the Earth hero, Braedey the Transformer, for the fate of the Earth."

"And if he does not come?" Starscream asked. Although, he had a sneaking suspicion of what the answer will be, and smirked darkly.

Unicron grinned maliciously. "Then, I will exercise my legal rights and destroy this pitiful mudball planet."

Kento immediately opened a portal underneath him, and he vanished away, hoping to go and inform the others at Youkai Academy, and maybe Braedey and his cousin, to tell them what just happened.

~*~*~
(Meanwhile)
(Rex's Garage)

With Braedey and the others, they were all at Rex's garage, the three of them talking about some of the issues they all have with trying to keep up with everything else; Braedey with his schoolwork at Youkai Academy, and Jessie with her schoolwork.

"I've heard from Kento that he and Kurumu have started dating." Jessie said to Braedey. "Who would've thought?"

"Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise." Braedey shrugged back to his cousin. "Although, it was a little bit of a shock for me."

"Why is that?" Rex asked simply.

"Simple. A succubus has the ability to make one they kiss into their slave." Braedey replied in a matter-of-fact. "Kurumu tried to make me her slave only on maybe my fifth or so day when I first went to Youkai Academy. So, for her to kiss Kento, and not to fall under her spell, it's a little bit of a surprise and a shock."

"That does sound like a surprise. I guess that Kento had some tricks here and there." Rex shrugged. He then smirked deviously. "So, are you and that pink-hair vampire gonna get it done, and tie the knot?" He asked to Braedey.

Braedey stumbled forward, then looked to Rex with an angry yet blushing expression. "N-No way, Rex! We haven't decided to go that far." He snapped in embarrassment. "We've still got to do our studies in school. Until we graduate and all that, we'll make our decisions."

"Yeah. You should think of that too, Rex." Jessie smirked to Rex, the latter narrowing his eyes at the redhead Prime Angel.

Before they could say anything more, a beeping sound could be heard from the Transformatrix. "It's the Transformatrix's comm-link. That's got to be Grandpa Jackson." Braedey tapped the dial, opening the comm-link. "Go ahead, Grandpa."

"Bad news, Braedey." Jackson spoke up firstly. "It's Unicron. He is back."

Braedey's eyes widen in shock, along with the others. "What?! You're kidding me! Last time, I blew him up on his spaceship." The brunette stated.

"I'm sure he remembers." Jackson replied. "Unicron has issued a Conqueror's Challenge to you." He added.

"Braedey can't accept that." Rex stated.

"What is that?" Braedey asked. He hadn't hear of anything like that before. It must be very important and dangerous.

"The High Council of Elders set it up to limit the destruction caused by interplanetary wars." Jackson explained to his grandson. "Rather than risk mass destruction, both planets can choose a single warrior to represent them. The winner becomes the ruler of both worlds."

"And Unicron is challenging me?" Braedey asked. He narrowed his eyes in determination. "Okay, Grandpa. I'll be ready for him."

~*~*~
(Warehouse)
(At Night)

In Rex's car, the three teenage heroes could see some footage of the fight Kento and the others, including Jackson, wth Unicron, and they could see the Chaos Bringer looks much stronger than before.

Braedey watched at the footage of Jackson shooting Unicron with the Blaster. "Ooh! That's going to leave a mark." He commented. But then, his smile was wiped away from his face when the smoke cleared to reveal an unscathed Unicron. "What?! Nothing...?"

"You'd think." Rex stated.

"He's more powerful than ever, and we barely used to beat him back in the old days." Jessie told her cousin, as she looked in concern.

"We were only 10 years old." Braedey spoke up. "And I was wet around the ears with the Transformatrix." He added in.

"I still think you're gonna need an edge." Rex told the Transformatrix bearer.

"What's that for?" Braedey asked.

"You know your Transformatrix? We're gonna hack it." Rex pushed a button on the car's dashboard, as the warehouse door opens, revealing some kind of large machine inside.

A moment later, the trio were working on the Transformatrix; Rex on a computer screen, Jessie standing by, whilst Braedey has the Transformatrix under some kind of scanner device that has a clamp on the watch, keeping it in place.

"Guys, I don't think this is such a good idea." Jessie spoke up.

"Relax." Rex reassured her. "I've been, uh, acquiring stuff we need to fix the Transformatrix for months."

Braedey smirked to him. "Years, if you count back to when you were trying to steal it from me."

"Let it go, Braedey." Rex stated to him.

"It's too risky." Jessie stated firmly.

"It's riskier not to." Braedey spoke back to her. "I figured out a lot about how the Transformatrix works, but if we can bypass the safeguards and unlock the Master Control, I'll be able to do anything with it." He added on.

"You ever think there's a reason they call them "Safeguards"?" Jessie questioned.

"If we get this working, I'll have full control of every transformation within the watch." Braedey added in. "Unicron won't stand a chance against me."

"I'm in. Let me see if I can access the user interface." Rex nodded.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Jessie asked to Rex.

"As much as ever. Nothing to worry abou-" Rex was cut off, as a beeping sound came from the Transformatrix. Then, a holographic projection of a certain archivist appeared above the dial of the Transformatrix.

"Alpha Trion?" Braedey asked in surprise.

"Yes. Alpha Trion, creator of the Transformatrix."
Alpha Trion announced.

"And I don't think I've ever thanked you for that." Braedey smiled. "Really nice of you."

"This is no time for jests, Braedey Martin." Alpha Trion stated firmly, much to the brunette's confusion. "My disappointment with you is great. Once I believed you possessed the maturity to wield the most powerful weapon in the universe. It is only recently that Braedey has strayed from the hero's path. I know what you have achieved. That is the only reason I allowed you to keep the Transformatrix. My hope is that you will grow into the role. But the full power cannot be entrusted to you. Do not tamper with the Transformatrix, Braedey Martin. You are not ready." Then, the projection vanished from sight.

"Whoa." Was all Rex could say in response to this.

"Seriously. You really dodged a bullet that time, Braedey." Jessie agreed with Rex.

Braedey looked down to the watch, then to Rex. "Rex, I think Alpha might be right." He spoke up. "It might be too much of a risk to tamper with the watch. Let's just-" Suddenly, the watch began to beep loudly at high-speed, as it began to glow brighter.

"Braedey, that doesn't look right. Turn it off!" Jessie called out. She didn't like what was happening right now.

Rex looked at a computer screen, and saw a warning sign of 'Overload'. "Never mind that. It's overloading. Dump the watch!" He called out.

Braedey tried to get himself out of the clamp the watch it was attached to, but to no avail. It was like the watch was welded to the device itself. "It'll take too long! Run for it, both of you!" He yelled out to the two.

Rex ran up, and he began to try and pull the watch out with Braedey. "Maybe I can-"

But then, the watch glowed even brighter than before, making the trio shield their eyes from the light. Then finally, a powerful and tremendous explosion ripped apart through the entire warehouse, bringing it down the ground in a pile of rubble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 615 104
Fate can be cruel, few people can claim it has been kind and fewer still can say they were given a second chance. Pyrrha failed atop the tower, dying...
184K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.7K 170 5
His name is Marcus Dupain Cheng, son of the best bakers of Paris Tom and Sabine Dupain Cheng and brother of Marinette Dupain Cheng aka the heroine of...
360K 13.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...