We're Working on Trust Lucife...

By KighaWolf

Story cover by: @BlowyFlameball "No, stay. I believe I know who your father is" He said turning around to fac... More

Introduction. Hi!!
Abandoned
D-dad?
Hurt
Name?
Waking up
A/n THANK YOU!!
Breakfast
Convincing
It's Arrived
Meet the Brother
Thank you!! (again)
Arguments
Staying.
Oh No.
Marks
Not a Lie
Lets talk
Proof
Morning memories
Clefs
Linda
votes and ideas
What do I do?
What are we doing?
Awkward Silence and Attempting to Learn
Filler
Caught
Coming back!! A/n
Working
Not right
Luck
Crap
Taken
Day 1
What CAN you do right?
We can
Books
The beginning of a nightmare
Pray to God
Back to the beginning
Hell Day number..........?
Is it worse?
I've Never Seen Snow so White; or is it Just the Horizon?
Rescued
Gone
Inbetween
Say Your Grace
Here
Common Law
There
Everywhere
Going
Edited

Stay

7.6K 203 9
By KighaWolf

"O-oh um, okay. So?"

"Stay here?" He said it like it was a question, but his tone clearly said it was a request.

"H-here?" you stuttered.

*Lucifer's P.O.V.*

I thought about what Amenadiel would say if he was here. He would probably tell me to take responsibility for my actions. Well, that and scold me for having a child. I recalled the line from my brother a while ago "dear father! Who knows how many children you have out there Luci". Well so far, one. But she has to be the only one! None of the others could- could they?. Ah! Bollocks! I don't have time to think about this right now. Not when my possible spawn is standing in front of me clearly anxious and scared. I don't know what it was but this child certainly did remind me of myself. So I did what I thought Amenadiel wouldn't scold me for.

" Your father? Yes, I believe so. But I'm not sure" I said to her and her eyes widened for a moment.

"O-oh um, okay. So?" she said confused. She probably didn't know how this worked. And I couldn't blame her! I don't either.

"Stay here?" I said trying to make it sound like a question.

"H-here?" She asked with a shaken breath

No! In the back alley! I'll throw you some raw meat and scotch occasionally. Yes, here! I wanted to say that to her, but I refrained. She probably already thought bad of me, and I didn't want her to think that. I don't know what it was, but something was screaming at me to take care of her. To protect her. Father! Maybe Mazikeen was right! Maybe I am going soft.

"Yes, in my penthouse," I said

"I-" you hesitated

" Now don't make a devil beg," I said lightly trying to lighten the mood.

A/n: 301 words. And this is mostly from Lucifer's point of view. I hope you enjoyed this part.! I always want to see how I can improve my writing so tips and recommendations are appreciated. I'll post another page next Tuesday.

 Until then, ~Kigha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.2K 51
After their first night ever together, that night remains as the "magical" night in Deckerstar's history. Join Lucifer and Chloe on a journey full of...
27.7K 424 10
⚠️Smut and fluff warning ⚠️ Chloe and Lucifer fluff and smut moving forward in their relationship
143K 3.4K 24
"LUCI!" A voice shouted causing Lucifer aka the Devil himself to choke on his drink. "Bloody hell," Lucifer says turning around to face his baby sis...
100K 3.3K 43
Lucifer is used to doing what he wants, when he wants. He never like responsibility. Until he has it thrust upon him when a 15 year old girl enters L...