LOVE BY CHANCE SAISON 2 ENGLI...

Oleh Ryoma959

HELLO EVERYONE !!!! I WILL PUT HERE MY OWN STORY THAT I HAVE INVENTOR BUT IN ENGLISH !!! IT'S FOR OTHER FAN... Lebih Banyak

Part O
part : Ae
part : CAN
Part 3 : Pete
Part 4 : Pond
Part 5 : Pete: pond
Part 6: Tin
Part 7: Pond
Part 8 : Pete
Part 9: Ai Can :
Part 10 : Pond
Part 11 : Tar
Part 12 : Pete
Part 13: Kengkla et P'Tcheno
Part 14 : AE
Part 15 : PETE
Part 16 : KLA/ PNO
Part 17 : TIN/CAN
Part 18 : AE
Part 19 : Tum
Part 20 : Ai CAN
Parti 21: Kla
Part 22 : Pond & AE
Partie 23: Pete
Part 25: TIN/CAN
Part 26: PETE/TAR/ LAY/TECHNO
Part 27 : Pete / Ae /Mere de Pete
Part 28 : Ae . kla . Tum
Part 29 : Ae . pond . can . pno
Part 30 : Bow / ping / lay /champoo
Part 31: CAN/TIN
Part 32 : Pete
Part 33: Tar . Pno . nick . Kla
Part 34: AE
Part 35: Pete . ai can . Tin
Part 36 : Ai Sun & Heart & Frame
Part 37: Tum . kla . Pno . pond
Part 38 : Tin
Partie 39 : AE
Parti 40 : P' TECHNO
Part 41 : Ai CAN
Part 42: PETE
part 43 : POND
part 44: kla
Part 45: Tum . Pete . Lay . Champoo
Part 46: Pno.Nick.Frame.Tee
part 47 : AE/TAR
part 48: Can
Part 49 : Tin

Partie 24 : CAN/KLA/POND

377 5 0
Oleh Ryoma959

Pond

In a week it's coming home and I don't even know where Ae !!! I'm going to go to his mother's house to see because surely he's not at Pete's because they broke up, I hope they'll reconcile... I'm taking the bus to Ae. Arriving I knock the door but no one opens me neither Ae nor P'Oh nor his mother ... oh her sister-in-law is the ...

Pond: Good morning ... Is Ae home?

His sister-in-law: Hello ... Ae is not at home we've been looking for him since the day before yesterday we don't even know where he is... Normally you're still together...

Normally but this is no longer the case!! But where is ???

Pond: And you have no idea why?? Because he's not at home and I thought he was at his mother's house, that's why I headed straight here... And it's not close !!!

His sister-in-law: Between !!!

I enter as his sister-in-law tells me, and I'll see what happens because Ae has never made this fugue before it's the first time I hear that ...

Pond: Hello aunt ...

Ae's mother: Ai pond!! Tell me if you saw my son please ???

She's all pale, she seems she never knows how to rest ??? But what's going on here????

Pond: I too Aunt I'm looking for him, I have no idea where it could be !!!

Ae's mother: Pete !!! Maybe he's at this place...

P'Oh: Mom !!! You could tell us what's going on because we don't understand it!!

Not.... Not.... Not... Don't tell me that my friend's mom knows about him and Pete ??? I really have to get out of here...

Pond: I think I have to leave you between family ... Because I came right here to ask him what we should take for the first day of the 2nd semester ...

Ae's mother: Do you know where pete lives???

Pond: Me????

Do I point my finger at her to make sure she's talking to me?

Pond: Uh.... I do not know desolate aunt ... I have to go...

I have to leave here otherwise I'm not going to make it out alive... What did you do again??? This minus???? He ran away and he did not go home so if my memory is good he is at Pete's ... I have to go to Pete's to tell Ae that his mother is looking for him... 

Ai can

Today I have to go to the beach with Tin's cousin ... I'm about to take out my sister stops me ...

Lay as Hey P'Can ???? When will I get a picture of Tin ???

Can: I don't know ...

Lay: Wait... Hold on... Are you going to or do you ??? dress well!!!

Can: I have an appointment with a girl ...

Lay: Hahahahaha.......

Can: Why are you laughing???

Lay: Nothing ... I just wonder who this girl is dating you???

Can: It's none of your business and let me ... Bye... I don't know if I'm going to go home or not!!!

Lay: P'Can...

Can: Bye bye ...

She's boring ... I don't know if it's my big sister or my little sister... Oh, she knows my house???? How is that possible....!! I spoke fast!! Why is Tin here??? She gets out of the car and kisses me, hugs, Tin looks at us the wrong way... In short I do not pay attention and I get in the car but it no longer sits in its front place but rather behind with me ...

Lily: You feel good today!!! You'll see you're never going to get bored with me...

Can: That's right???

Lily: Yes ... I've brought some games to play.

Can: I'm honored....

We drive for 10 minutes, I want water and I ask Tin to stop at the next shop ... He says yes but without way, we can say that he is annoying ... Arriving I get out of the car and approach the shop and I see a shadow behind me .

Can: Tin !!!

Tin: Come on, we need to talk !!!!

I didn't even have time to tell him that he dragged me with him...

Can: What are you doing???

Tin: Why are you doing this to me???

Can: I don't know what you're talking about Tin ???

Tin: Can !!! I told you I love you, I asked you to go out with me ... Why do you want my cousin???

Can: I never said I wanted your cousin less to go out with her...

Tin: Yesterday she got me drunk and asked me what you like, if you had a girlfriend, if t... But hey, you're happy with what you've got now?

But what is he talking to me about????

Tin: From now on I too will forget you ...

He leaves and I hold him back... I do not know why but in his sentence gives off a feeling that I can not explain it to myself ...

Tin: We have to go my cousin is waiting for us ... Don't keep your girlfriend waiting long...

I watch him go away with the heart tighten ...

Can: Why am I in so much pain??? 

Kla

P'NO is mine so I will not let any kid will rip it off me because I set it on fire ...

I call nick to let him tell me where he slept yesterday because he was not at home ...

Nick as Kla !!!! What else do you want???

Kla: Where was ??? yesterday

Nick: I told you I don't know !!!

Kla: He's still not coming back ???

Nick: Still not ... stop being jealous for nothing, my brother is useless and he's an idiot!!

Kla: I told you never to speak badly of my wife!!!

Nick: What do you really like about him?

Kla: It's something you idiot you can't understand!! Well I leave you because I have to go somewhere ...

It annoys me this time I really have to hire someone to watch him for me, because his brother serves me no purpose ...

I'm going to see a friend to ask him for help so that he watches my wife because I don't want any cat or fly the key... I'm the only one who has the right.

Pond

Arriving at Pete's I ring the doorbell ... It opens me ouf finally I hear the voice of Ae .

Pete: Hello Pond!!!

Pond: I came to see Ae it's really important, it's about his parents...

It makes me go home ... He is so pale my buddy...

Pond: Ai Ae !!! All right???

I'm really shocking it's so thin...

Ae: What are you doing here??? It's my mother who t...

Pond: Calm me buddy ... I went to your house and your mother is looking for you he said you ran away ... She asked me if I know where he lives Pete I said no ... Ae you should really go home your mother is not well ...

Ae: I pond I'd like to but she told me to make a choice that I couldn't make.. I do not want to leave Pete ...

Pond: She told you to leave Pete ????

Ae: Yes ... That's why I left ...

Pond: How are you going to go to school???

Ae: I'm not going.

Pete: Ae... J...

Ae: I will not leave you and I will not go ...

Pete: But I...

Ae: What ??? Do you mind seeing me here???

Pond: Ae ?!! But don't do that ... we have to go to school and it's next week.

Ae: But I told you I won't go ...

Pete: I'm not going back to America anymore ...

Excuse me????

Ae: Hien ????

Pete: I can't leave you here like this... I will not go anymore I want to stay here with you and study here with you . I can't imagine my life away from you and I'm afraid your mother will force you to leave me ... So I prefer to stay ...

Pond: So Pete stays on the fact you'll go.

Ae: I'll think ...

Just out of the living room to go to Pete's room and I'll stay here with Pete. I turn to him.

Pond as Pete !!! What's going on at Ae's?

Pete: Have laid ??? I do not know if I have the right but as you are our friend I believe I can tell you ... His mother saw us kissing !!!

Pond: PARDON ??? When???? Yes????

Pete: A week ago and at his mother's!!

Pond: But.... So he left home the same day ???

Pete: Not since before yesterday he's at my house ...

Pond: I don't know what to tell you ... His mother no longer seems to like you to sorry Pete but today I went to their house and there his mother's face has completely changed ... but all I can tell you beats you for Ae, I've never seen him so much in love with anyone else before...

Pete: He had a girlfriend.

Pond: No... even though before a lot of girl loved it but ... take care of him ... One day his mother will understand ... I have to leave you.

I come out of Pete's house shock no longer know what to say or think just I hope it will work out between him and his mother. And that she will understand the choice of Ae ...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.8K 353 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
8.8K 1.2K 18
Hey guys welcome to my another story.......๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ I hope you all are love this story too.. โค๏ธso this is a KTH ff... I am not telling anything about m...
6.7K 529 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
49.2K 2K 42
Hello guys I am very new in Wattpad ๐ŸคงI never write stories before ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿปso, If I will done any mistakes please try to forgive me๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปbecuz eng...