The Littlest Timelord: Cracks...

Von HaleyMichelle5

A little girl escapes the Time War when the Timelords return in "End of Time Part 2″. The newly regenerated D... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
SEQUEL NOW UP!

Sneak Peak

1.9K 43 7
Von HaleyMichelle5

This little excerpt is from the chapters dealing with "The God Complex".

Elise walked past a door with a number 10 on it. It was calling to her to open it.

"Elise, wait...!" her father said.

She opened the door and saw herself standing there. Over the bodies of everyone she cared about. Her father. Both incarnations of him. Amy. Rory. River.

Outside the window, Gallifrey was burning.

Elise stumbled back into her father's arms as she let out a shuddering breath. She turned and buried her face in his neck.

"Shhh", he cooed, as he stroked her hair. He understood her greatest fear now. Being completely alone. Just like she had been in the last days of the Time War. Before he killed them all.

"Hey", he said, pulling her away from him. He cupped her face in his hands as tears streamed down from her blue eyes. "I'm not gonna let that happen. Do you hear me?" he told her.

Elise nodded and he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

457K 19.1K 66
No man or woman born, coward or brave, can shun his destiny. Book 1 of the Dusk til Dawn series Book 4 of the Northern Lights series Fem!OC x Eleven...
13.4K 398 36
Doctor Who Fanfic Sequel to the Witness Revenant// a person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead. The Revenant is clever. The Reven...
5.1K 252 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
401K 13.2K 54
"I AM DEFINITELY A MADMAN WITH A BLUE BOX." - The Doctor He was just...